Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That seedy place that rents by the hour?" I asked.

"That's the one. Seemed the perfect place for what I'm planning," Ellie confirmed.

"My hacker friend will wire and test everything Wednesday night and monitor the cameras from the room next door on Thursday. I found two ladies anxious to make some money and humiliate a john at the same time. They'll be in the room when we get there, undressed and ready to rumble. They'll occupy him until he can't see straight. I'll just slip out of the room. He'll never lay a hand on me."

"I like it but it has to cost a lot of money. I can't allow you to spend that kind of money to protect me," I said.

"That's the beautiful part," said Ellie. It's not going to cost us anything. My hacker friend will reimburse me for anything I spend from the money he'll make selling the video on the internet. He'll pay the girls the same way. We might even make a profit."

"Shit."

"You said it. Just make sure you get together with his wife Thursday night," Ellie said.

That was the easy part. I told Bunny when she came in to shop, that I was ready to talk to her husband that night and I would be by after work.

"Really?" she said.

"Really. I think he'll be happy with the arrangement."

"Terrific. Will you hang around after he leaves?"

"Of course. Why else would I go to all the trouble?" I asked.

"I can taste it already," Bunny said as she walked away.

After work, I met Ellie at her place. She had arranged for a night off from the diner. She was dressed to impress, all in green. I hoped Harold approved. I followed as she drove her car to the motel so she'd have transportation later and then I drove her to Bunny's house.

Ellie leaned against Harold's car while I rang the doorbell.

Mrs. Krausner let me in. She was dressed conservatively. Mr. Krausner was waiting for me in the living room.

"Where's my compensation?" he asked gruffly.

She's waiting for you in the driveway.

"Get her in here," he ordered.

"I don't think so," I said. "She's not happy about this adventure of yours and she has no intention of entering your home to satisfy your requirements. I suggest you go outside and take her somewhere you can be alone without witnesses."

Harold got up and headed for the door. Less than a minute later, he was back inside.

"Where's the girl?" he demanded.

"Outside just like I said she was," I responded.

"She's not a girl. She's older than that," he complained.

"Look," I said sternly. "She's not prepubescent but she's a lot younger than you are. She's doing me a favor I'll never be able to repay and she's agreed to this one night only. Take her or leave her. Your choice but there isn't a second choice. I suggest you take her to the nearest motel and then drop her off in the center of town."

Harold harrumphed, turned and left the room. Seconds later, we heard his car start.

Bunny looked at me. "You handled that well. I thought he was going to blow a gasket."

"The woman he was expecting wasn't the woman outside. He wanted a teenager. Instead he got a twenty something."

"You think he'll be satisfied?" Bunny asked.

"He's going to get what he deserves," I answered cryptically.

"What's that mean?"

"Bunny," I said. "You don't want to know. I fill you in when I can but right now the less you know the better it will be for you."

"Okay. I'll trust you but someday you have to tell me everything."

"I will," I told her.

"Are you staying?" she asked while fidgeting with the buttons on her blouse.

"I don't think I should. Not tonight. We don't need distractions tonight."

"It has something to do with Harold, doesn't it?" Bunny asked.

"In a way and you shouldn't be involved."

I waited for Ellie outside her apartment. She drove up and parked next to me. She'd been gone just over an hour.

Inside, we sat in the living room with a couple of beers and Ellie brought me up to date. She had given him instructions and Harold had driven her to the Dusty Road Motel. He had tried to put his hand on her leg during the drive but she told him to wait. He went inside to get a room. He paid his money and the clerk gave him the key to the preassigned room. He opened the door and indicated Ellie should go in first. She did. Harold followed her inside and turned on the light. Ellie shut the door.

"The whores were naked, on the bed and involved in a very passionate lesbian activity."

"Don't call them whores. They're doing me a favor and they deserve better," I said.

"But they are whores," Ellie said. "Who else would do anyone the kind of favor you needed."

"Okay," I conceded. "Tell me the rest of it."

"Harold just stood there, shocked. Before he could say anything, one of the women looked up and said, 'Oh, goodie. You brought us a man.' She jumped off the bed, grabbed Harold's hand and pulled him toward the bed. 'Let's get these clothes off you,' she said to him.

"I left shortly afterward," Ellie said.

"You think it's going to work?" I asked.

"I have no doubts. When I left they were giving him a dual blowjob."

"I wish I had seen that," I said.

"You really don't," said Ellie said. "Harold has the smallest dick I've ever seen."

We laughed together and drank our beers.

I saw Ellie at the diner Friday night. She told me she had met with her hacker friend and he had almost eight hours of video, two hours each from four different angles, of Harold's activity in the motel room last evening.

"Did you see any of it?" I asked.

"Just bits and pieces. There's over eight hours of video. My guy took video of the motel sign and buildings and he also videoed Harold going into the room."

"Aren't you in the video of Harold going into the room?" I asked.

"Yes but my guy can remove me quite easily from both that video and the start of the others. That's why he had me dress in all green. It makes his work easier."

"Cool," I agreed. "What happens next?"

"He's going to edit the videos into a couple of five minute teaser videos he'll upload to a number of free porn sites. He's also going to create a twenty-minute video for some of the member's only porn sites and a full-length video for sale over the internet. He thinks it will make Harold famous in a couple of weeks."

It took almost six weeks before Harold showed up at Bunny's, furious. As luck would have it, it was a Thursday and I was already there. Fortunately, it was early and Bunny and I were just sitting in the kitchen sharing a bottle of wine.

Harold came barging through the door shouting, "What the fuck did you do to me?"

When he saw me, he added, "You. You son of a bitch. You did this. You set me up."

Bunny said, calmly, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"I'm all over the internet," Harold screamed.

"That's bad?" Bunny asked. "I thought you thought having an internet presence was a good thing."

"Not like this," Harold continued to scream.

"What the hell are you talking about?" yelled Bunny. She looked at me. I was sitting quietly with a satisfied grin on my face. She almost broke out laughing.

"Your boyfriend there set me up. His girlfriend took me to a motel where a couple of hookers were waiting. There's video of me with them on every porn site and another site with a full length video for sale."

"Oh, I see. That is bad."

"It's not bad. It's a fuckin' disaster. The local newspaper has called me. The city paper has also tried to contact me. My biggest client fired me. Even the fuckin' governor called me for an explanation. I'm fuckin' ruined."

"Damn, that's tough. I want you to know, I had nothing to do with it. I didn't know anything until you just told me. Don't blame me," she finished truthfully.

"Your fuckin' asshole boyfriend did know," he half cried.

"Bull shit," I interjected. "All I did was ask a friend for a very personal favor because you demanded it. She reluctantly agreed. And before you get all worked up further and go looking for her, she's as naïve as a baby about sex. I don't think she's ever seen a porno site and she certainly doesn't have the connections she'd have to have for the sophisticated set up that you describe. If I had to guess, someone got wind of what you were up to and decided to set you up. Find out who's selling the video and you'll more than likely, find the culprit."

"Fuck you all," Harold screamed as he left the house slamming the door so hard a picture fell off the living room wall.

Bunny couldn't stop laughing. "He wasn't exaggerating, was he?" she asked.

"He gave a pretty good summary. There's over eight hours of video, two hours each from four different hidden cameras in 4K and stereo audio to match."

"Shit," commented Bunny. "Remind me to never mess with you."

"I love you messing with me," I responded. "There's a bonus we didn't expect."

"Really?" asked Bunny.

"Harold has the smallest dick anyone has ever seen," I told her.

"I wouldn't know," she said, tongue in cheek.

"We talked for a while. I told her I thought she might not get much from the divorce if Harold was as destroyed as he described. She was not concerned. "I've managed to put away a significant bankroll over the years, expecting this day to come eventually. I can live well for the rest of my life," she concluded.

Sex with Bunny that night was something special. I went to work on Friday directly from her house after taking a shared shower, twice.

Friday night I stopped in the diner for a quick supper before heading home to catch up on my sleep. Ellie wasn't on duty but she slipped up alongside me while I was eating my usual cheeseburger.

"Hey, Robbie. I've got an update on our little escapade with Harold. Interested?"

"I am but I'm exhausted and have to sleep, soon," I begged off.

Disappointed, Ellie said, "Maybe tomorrow, after I get off work? Meet me at my place, okay?"

"Sounds wonderful. I can't wait," I agreed.

"Let me just show you something that might perk you up a little," Ellie offered. She rooted in her handbag for a moment and produced a brown envelope. She handed it to me and waited.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Open it and see for yourself," Ellie suggested.

Inside the envelope was a pile of green bills, mostly twenties and fifties. "Shit," I said. "Were did this come from?"

"Griefcouncilor12 gave it to me," Ellie told me.

"Griefcouncilor12?" I asked.

"That's his handle on the dark web," Ellie said. "He's the guy who helped me with setting up Harold and did all the videoing. That's our share of the profit from selling the video. He told me he's already covered all the expenses and that's half of the profit."

"How much is here?" I asked.

"Fifteen hundred dollars," responded Ellie. "And Griefcouncilor12 says there's more where that came from. We're not going to be rich but we will have some good time money," she added.

I gave her back the envelope, finished my burger and headed home, anxious for tomorrow night.

I met Ellie at her place just after nine Saturday night. I brought the beer. We sat in the kitchen drinking the beers and Ellie brought me up to date.

The video was selling very well. After someone tipped off the newspapers of Harold's adventuresome threesome, and the governor got involved, the sales tripled. The fifteen hundred dollars Ellie showed me last night was just a down payment. Griefcouncilor12 told Ellie he'd give her fifty percent of everything the video produced. He figured the sales would taper off in a month and, by then, we have about two hundred grand to split.

Ellie and I had a Scrooge McDuck evening. We threw the money on the bed and had sex on top of it.

Afterward, we called Bunny and told her about it. She was hysterical with laughter thinking her soon to be ex-husband, who was losing everything, was producing a cash bonanza for us. Ellie offered to split it with her, one-third each. Bunny declined the offer. She told us she was set for life and her lawyer had told her she was planning to take Harold for whatever was left after the vultures were done with him.

Saturday night I was enjoying a cheeseburger with pickles at the counter as usual. Someone shouted from a booth against the windows to my right. "Robbie. Robbie Conners. Is that you?"

I turned toward the speaker. Christine was rushing in my direction. I remembered Christine from high school. We graduated together. I had no idea what her last name was.

"Oh my God," half-shouted Christine. "It is you. I haven't seen you in ages."

Christine whatsherlastname, was a well-constructed eighteen-year-old girl I hadn't seen since graduation. Now she was a high-rise twenty-year-old woman. I remembered to keep my eyes up while she talked to me.

"How are you? What have you been doing? Are you alone?" Christine was overflowing with questions, none of which she gave me time to answer. "I'm alone in a booth. Come sit with me so we can talk," she insisted.

I looked at Ellie, seeking escape from my predicament. She gave me a "what can you do?" smile and walked away to help someone else at the other half of the counter.

I carried the remains of my cheeseburger over to the table and Christine successfully repositioned me opposite her in her booth. I got to say a few words while she attacked the salad in front of her.

The excitement of her spotting me settled down and we had a nice, polite conversation over the next thirty minutes until she dropped the ultimate non-sequitur. "My social life is a disaster," she shared. "I haven't had sex since my eighteenth birthday and we graduated last June."

I tried to mollify her, telling her that my social life after high school hadn't been all that exciting either, omitting any mention of the last four months.

Then she dropped the question of mass destruction. "Why haven't we fucked yet?"

"I didn't know it was an option," I answered truthfully.

"We should go on a date," Christine immediately suggested with the barely concealed obvious meaning.

Christine is a woman who seems to get whatever she wants, except sex, and she was on a mission to correct that oversight. She inveigled me until I agreed to a date the following Saturday. When she finally left, she gave me a hug and a quick kiss. "See you Saturday," she happily reminded me as she left.

I sat back at the counter and got Ellie's attention. She leaned on the counter in front of me with a huge smile on her face. "That was quite a performance," she opined.

"You did this," I accused her.

"Did what?" she answered innocently.

"Somehow you got Christine here when I was here and encouraged her to approach me."

"Why would I do that?" Ellie continued her virtuous act.

"I don't know why but I expect you can explain," I stated.

"That's easy. I thought it would be a good idea."

"How could getting me together with Christine be a good idea in any universe we shared?" I demanded.

"Hold on before you get all twisted up. I know you're involved with two women at the moment but they're both too old for you. I'm twenty eight and Krausner's god knows how much older than I am and she's married."

"She's getting divorced," I interrupted.

"Not relevant. Neither of us is in this for the long haul. You must know that. Yes, the sex is incredible but a relationship, one that lasts into retirement and beyond, has to have more than just sex. Both of us are looking for the same thing and you're not a candidate for either of us. Christine is your age and she actually likes you before you've had sex with her. At least give her a chance with an open mind."

I didn't know what to say. Ellie was right. The sex with both her and Bunny was incredible but I knew, in my soul, that it wouldn't last forever.

"Okay," I said, paid my check and left.

I spent the week thinking about what Ellie said. She was right. Neither Bunny nor Ellie was into me for the long haul but that wasn't a good enough reason to give up sex with them soon. We all knew what to expect and we usually got it. Christine, on the other hand, was an unopened book. Who knew what story she had to tell? Maybe I should take Ellie's advice and give her a chance.

I had a date with Christine on Saturday night. By the end of the week, I was actually looking forward to it. I picked her up at seven and we went to a movie together. I let her pick the movie. She surprised me with a SciFi flick I'd wanted to see forever.

After the show, we went to a diner for something to eat. Not the diner in town, where Ellie worked. Another diner in the next town down the interstate. I ordered my usual cheeseburger with pickles and Christine ordered grilled cheese and a chocolate shake.

I ate my burger, Christine ate her grilled cheese and we shared the shake. We also had the opportunity to actually talk to each other. Christine wasn't the brainless teenybopper that shouted my name in a crowded diner a week ago. She actually had some substance. She had opinions on items in the local and national news and most of them were well thought out. Even though I disagreed with her on some of the things we talked about, she was able to frame the discussion in a manner that I wanted to hear what she had to say. She was even able to sway my thinking on some things.

I also discovered that Christine was working full time as a check-in receptionist at a local dentist. She was taking a course in dental hygiene, wanted to be a dental assistant and go back to school to be an actual dentist.

I, on the other hand, was still working in the grocery store. I was saving to go to the community college and study structural engineering. I suddenly realized that, with the cash windfall from Griefcouncilor12 that it was suddenly a reality and I told Christine about it, not the source of the cash.

We spent more time in the diner than was necessary to eat two sandwiches and drink a chocolate shake.

It was nearing eleven in the evening when we finally got back to my car. "Look at the time," Christine said when she saw the clock.

"Is there a problem?" I asked. "Do you have to be home by some certain time?"

"Robbie," she replied. "I'm twenty years old. I'm still living at home but I no longer have a curfew. If my mother cares about what time I get home, she never mentions it to me."

"Where to then?" I asked.

"It's been a beautiful night," she looked at me and winked. "I hate to have it end too soon. How about we drive up on the mountain and look at the stars. Maybe we'll see a shooting star or two."

The mountain was actually a state park on a hill not far from where we were. There was a parking lot at the top next to a meadow. No lights. Really dark, especially like tonight when there was no moon.

We parked at the top of the mountain. No one else was there. We walked under a starry sky through the meadow and sat on a rock watching the heavens. Christine got to see her shooting star. Along the way, I put my arm around her shoulders and we kissed. A gentle first kiss. I could still taste the chocolate on her lips mixed with the strawberry flavor of her invisible lip-gloss.

We walked back to the car holding hands. Christine leaned against the car and pulled me toward her. We kissed again and then a third time. By the fourth kiss we were open mouthed and our tongues were in and out of each other's mouths. My erection blossomed and I'm sure Christine could feel it against her abdomen as she held me. My right hand found her breast when we kissed again.

"Robbie," she whispered between kisses. "Get into the back seat with me."

"Christine," I said. "I want exactly what you want but neither of us are teenagers anymore. We deserve more than the back seat of the car for our first time. Much more."

"What are you suggesting?" she asked.

"Get in the car. I know exactly where to go."

I drove us back toward the interstate. Christine held my hand the whole time. On the way, we passed the Dusty Road Motel. "How about there?" asked an impatient Christine.