Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too many cameras," I replied without explanation.

At the intersection with the interstate, there were four hotels. They were there for business folks and weary travelers who were ready to stop for the day. I had a different plan.

I stopped short of the group of hotels. "Eenie, meenie, miny, moe," I started.

"Stop it," said Christine. "Just pick one."

I picked the Holiday Inn Express, the tallest with four floors. If the young lady who checked me in had any thoughts about two people checking in after midnight, she kept them to herself. I didn't think they rented by the hour so I didn't ask. I did ask for a room on the fourth floor and she gave me the end room with a single king sized bed.

I parked the car around the back, near a card actuated rear door. "Why park here?" asked Christine. "We could have parked in front and gone through the lobby."

"I thought this might be more discreet," I told her.

"Aaah, sweet," said Christine. She kissed me on the cheek before we got out of the car.

In the room, Christine went to the window. "Nice view. I bet it's beautiful in the daylight." She kicked off her shoes and sat on the bed, took out her phone and dialed.

"Who are you calling at this hour?" I asked.

"My mom. Even though I'm twenty, she still worries about me when I'm out late. She won't sleep. I'm going to tell her to go to bed. I won't be home until late tomorrow morning."

"Good plan," I thought. "No, excellent plan," I thought again.

I kicked off my shoes and sat next to her on the bed when she hung up. Christine took my hand. "Robbie," she said softly. "I'm not a virgin but I'm nervous as if this was my first time. Not just my first time with you, my first time ever. Please treat me gently."

"Christine," I responded in kind. "First times are special and first times ever even more special. I promise to control my enthusiasm."

"No," she replied. "I want your enthusiasm. That's part of what makes it special. I just want to go slowly. I want to linger over every feeling, every touch, every taste."

"I can do that," I said. "Especially the taste part."

"Christine smiled that wide smile that I loved so much. She reached up and unbuttoned the top button of my shirt.

"Me first?" I asked.

"Together," she responded.

I reached up undid the top button of her blouse. We alternated, unbuttoning each other's shirts. Christine helped me remove my shirt. She took time to fold it neatly and then, laughing, she threw it carelessly across the room. I loved her laugh.

I helped her out of her blouse, folded it neatly and then placed it carefully on a nearby chair. Christine laughed again.

I was sitting next to her, bare-chested. Christine, on the other hand, was still wearing a lacy beige bra. "What's next?" I asked.

"The bra," said Christine.

"I don't have a bra," I said with a sly smile.

"Then I guess you'll have to take my turn," she said with a similar smile.

I leaned in and kissed her gently. I reached around her body and grabbed her bra strap. She raised her arms around my neck to give me room. I fumbled for a moment with the three hooks on her bra. I needed two hands before it came undone. It was intentional. I knew how to unhook a bra one handed but I realized fumbling it added to the first time scenario we were playing out.

I sat back, gazing at Christine sitting in front of me with her open bra hanging from her shoulders, covering but no longer supporting her breasts. She reached up, intending to slip the shoulder straps down so she could remove her bra.

"No," I said very softly. "Let me do it."

Christine waited, anticipating the moment. I waited, savoring the moment. Eventually, I reached up and took a shoulder strap in each of my hands. Christine held her arms in front of her, the pathway the straps had to follow. I moved the straps down her arms slowly, feeling, first her right breast and then her left one, slip from the cups of her bra, and fall against her chest. I have no idea where the bra ended up.

Her smile gained a glow, a radiance, as I admired her incredible breasts. Other women have tits, Christine had breasts. Large globes, flawless skin, tiny pink nipples already standing out from her in anticipation. I stared at her breasts. Christine pushed her chest toward me and encouraged me to stare.

I wasn't ashamed to stare and Christine wasn't embarrassed to let me stare. We both knew, in that moment, that her breasts were now community property. Hers to share and mine to hold, fondle, tease, kiss, suck and otherwise enjoy. It was probably the single moment that foreshadowed the rest of our time together.

I stood in front of Christine and she undid my belt buckle. She stood in front of me and I undid the button on the waist of her skirt. She undid the button on the waist of my pants. I unzipped the side of her skirt. She unzipped the fly of my pants. I pulled her skirt over her hips and it fell to the floor around her feet. Christine pulled my pants over my hips and then, with some help from me, pulled each leg down around my feet.

We stood in front of each other, Christine in her matching cotton, high-rise, beige panties and me in my white, Fruit of the Loom briefs with an unmistakable large bulge in the front. With a smile, Christine stepped out of her skirt and kicked it somewhere. I tried to step out of my pants but my feet became entangled in the legs. Christine knelt in front of me and helped me remove my feet from my pants and tossed them in the general direction of her skirt.

It was her turn to stare. While kneeling in front of me she couldn't help notice the outline of my erection in my underwear. Unashamed, she stared for several moments. Unembarrassed, I stood patiently while she stared. Eventually, she pursed her lips in a faux kiss and stood up.

I reached for the waistband of her panties. She took my hands in hers and stopped me. "I want to do this for you," she whispered. "Sit down."

I sat. Christine stood in front of me and put her fingers in the waist of her panties. She didn't bump or grind. She didn't thrust her hips at me as if responding to some unheard stripper music. She didn't strip, she unveiled. More like a curtain rising than panties descending.

Revealed, her mons was covered with a thick layer of dark pubic hair the same color as the hair on her head. She wasn't trimmed or manicured. The edges were straight although ragged with curls, pointed in a triangle at her womanhood and a slight point at the top pointing toward her navel.

Standing before me was a real woman. A woman as close to perfect as you could get. No questions, no doubts about who she was. Just content to be as nature made her. A woman without compromise. She was proud of who she was and I was euphoric that she was giving herself to me.

I stood up, intending to remove my briefs. Once more, she stopped me. "I want to do it for you," she whispered.

She kneeled on one knee and pulled the sides of my briefs down. They slid over my ass and caught on the engorged cock in front. She pulled harder and, leaning back, managed to escape the inevitable collision as my erection sprung back up when it freed from my underwear. My briefs were pushed to my feet. I stepped out of them and they disappeared into the room with the rest of our clothing.

Christine looked up at me with a mischievous smile. The girl in her wanted to ask permission. The woman in her wanted to "Just do it." The woman won and she took my erection in both hands. Her hands were warm, almost hot. My cock twitched and a small amount of clear liquid bubbled out from the tip.

Christine looked up at me again as if to say "Gotcha" before she leaned forward and licked the bubble from the top of my cock. She continued to lick around my glans and then around the flange that separated it from the rest of my erection. The head of my erection disappeared into her mouth as her tongue continued to probe further down the shaft.

Slowly, she slid further down until she had all but the last inch of my erection in her mouth and the top of her throat. I could feel the ripples as she swallowed and the pressure as she exhaled and pushed the air out of her mouth.

"Christine," I said.

She twisted her head to see me better. She lifted her mouth off my erection and looked up at me. Her expression seemed to say "What?"

"Christine," I repeated. "That feels incredible," I admitted.

"I could do more," she offered.

"More," I thought. "She could do more. How much 'more' could I withstand?" "Much more," I said, "and I guarantee I'd cum in your mouth."

"I'd like that," she said.

"So would I but I think we should move on and come back here later."

"Okay," she readily agreed.

She was also agreeable as I helped her up, sat her on the bed and pushed her toward the middle on her back. I settled in between her legs barely inches from her pussy. "Are you going to taste me now?" she asked.

"Are you okay with that?" I asked.

"It's been a part of my fantasy all week," she told me.

"Mine too," I thought as I moved up and touched my tongue to the tip of her clitoris. She twitched and I thought, "Gotcha." Christine brought her feet up next to my shoulders, planted them firmly on the bed and spread her thighs wide. I moved my tongue to the bottom of her labia and slid it slowly between her tumescent lips, and finished on her clitoris again. She giggled softly and then gasped and stiffened as I pressed my lips around her erect nub.

Christine raised her legs further and gripped them behind her knees with both hands. The process rolled her hips up and exposed her rectum. I moved my tongue to her sphincter, circled and probed it for several seconds and started a second journey with my tongue over her perineum, between her labia and stopping with a gentle nibble on her clitoris. Her body shook with pleasure as I made the trip.

The third pass with my tongue caused her to begin trembling. I slowed the process and by the time I finished, Christine was bouncing on the bed and I was trying to hold her down with my hands on her hips.

I stopped and waited for a few seconds.

"What are you doing?" Christine almost shouted.

"Letting you calm down for a moment," I said.

"Fuck the calming down," she said. "I'm about to have the biggest orgasm of my life and you stopped. That's no way to treat a lady. You get one more chance and if you stop again I'll be very pissed at you and you don't want me to be pissed."

Taking her words to heart, I started pass four. By pass five Christine was on the edge again. Pass six was the trigger. Christine screamed, put her wrist in her mouth to squelch a second scream and thrashed all over the bed. I managed to keep my tongue and lips on her clitoris and she squirted copious amounts of slippery liquid over my face, hands and the bed beneath us.

I continued to tease the underside of her clitoris with my tongue as Christine quieted down and began to breathe again. "Okay. Okay," she managed to say. "You can stop now."

I rested my head on her abdomen and slowly stroked between her labia with my fingers. Christine was breathing heavily as my fingers slowly entered her and began to stroke against the front wall of her vagina.

"Oh shit," she said. "You're going to do it to me again. Come up her so I can kiss you," she ordered.

I slid up her body removing my fingers from inside her. I rested on my elbows over her. She grabbed my head and kissed me with reckless abandon. My erection was touching the edges of her labia.

"Now," she said. "I want you inside me now."

I pushed gently against her opening and slid inside her. Without pause, I moved slowly more deeply inside her until I could go no further. We rested together for a moment, savoring the feeling of our first sexual coupling before I began to move.

"Slowly," Christine cautioned. "I'm on the edge and I want this to last forever," she added.

We moved together without hurry. There was no urgency. Being inside Christine wasn't like fucking Ellie or Bunny. I wasn't fucking her. We were making love. A really first time for me and I hoped a first time for her as well.

Even moving cautiously, Christine eventually went over the edge. Her orgasm seemed enormous to me but, she told me later, it wasn't but a shadow of her first one. I managed to hold out until her orgasm subsided.

"Christine," I said. "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Right where you are," she said.

"But," I started to object.

"Robbie. I'm twenty years old. I know my body and I know when it's safe and when it isn't. Right now, this moment, it is. I want you cum inside me. I want to feel it. I want to know it's yours and you're giving it to me. I want to know its mine."

Two gentle strokes later, I came inside Christine for the first time.

We cuddled up together until I had to pee. I rolled away from Christine and off the bed. Damn, king sized beds are huge. When I returned, Christine had pulled the spread off the bed and crawled between the sheets. She had one side open for me to crawl in beside her.

We cuddled up and slept.

I woke up once with Christine between my legs, teasing my penis to erection with her tongue. This time I came in her mouth and we fell asleep again.

I woke up a second time. There was a weak light in the windows and I could hear some birds tweeting out their daily songs as they defined their territories. Christine was settled on top of me making good use of my every morning erection. We shared exquisite orgasms and headed for the shower together.

While I waited for the shower to warm up, Christine peed. She had no hesitation peeing in front of me as if it was something she did all the time. I reminded myself to ask her about it later.

The shower was unusually pleasant. While we didn't have sex per se, we did have a grand time playing with each other's special areas. I especially enjoyed the slippery feeling of Christine's soapy breasts. At some point, Christine objected. "Enough already. I swear you'd soap up and rinse off my breasts all day if I let you."

"You're right," I admitted. "If I had breasts, I'd never get out of the shower."

Christine laughed heartily. "You're such an idiot," she said.

We dried each other off and found enough clothing to go down to the lobby for the free breakfast.

Back in the room after breakfast, Christine commented that we had four hours before checkout. I wondered, wistfully, how we might spend the time.

Christine kissed me and quickly put an end to my wondering.

Later, dressed and sitting on the sofa in the room, Christine looked at me and said, "Robbie, I'm sorry about how I yelled at you last night."

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"I got frustrated when you paused... uh... tasting me and I used harsh language. I apologize. I don't usually talk like that."

"Christine it wasn't a problem. I should have known what was coming and kept up the pace. You were right to correct me. Let's let it go as just raging hormones," I told her.

"I was out of control," she said.

"As you should have been," I answered her. "I think you should be out of control more often," I added.

"Only with you," Christine said. "Only with you," she repeated. "Somehow, I was out of control and I felt safe at the same time. Only with you."

"That's a heavy responsibility," I commented.

"You can handle it," she said confidently.

"Handling it is my specialty," I commented.

She laughed again and kissed me.

"Christine, I have stupid question."

There are no stupid questions. Only the only stupidity is not asking. Shoot. I'm listening."

"In the bathroom, you peed in front of me. I was surprised you did something so personal in front of me," I stated.

"I told you already. I felt safe."

"But peeing?" I pushed for a different response.

"Robbie, think about it for a moment. We spent over an hour naked with no limitations on what we did with and to each other. I had you inside me and you came inside me. How much more personal than that can it get? Pissing while you're in the room pales by comparison."

"I like it that you feel safe," I said.

"I like it that I feel safe with you. Don't be surprised with what my feeling safe with you might happen. Peeing with you in the room is just the tip of the iceberg," she threatened.

We left the hotel with me having something new to imagine and fantasize about. I dropped her at home with the promise to meet her in the diner on Monday evening.

It's been almost two years since that first date with Christine. Christine finished her training as a dental hygienist and was promoted at the dentist's office. I'm just about finished with my studies at the community college and will get an Associate's degree in May and transfer to the university in the fall. There were some changes at Ralph's and I'm now the assistant grocery manager with an increase in pay.

Christine and I rented a small apartment to share. It only has one bedroom. That's not a problem with either of us but Christine hasn't told her mother yet. With our increased paychecks and the money we'll save on hotel rooms, we'll be able to afford the rent and have significant cash left over. Christine still doesn't know where my savings come from. When the video sales petered out, Ellie and I had split a little over two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Ellie still gets an occasional payment from Griefcouncilor12 for a couple of hundred dollars.

Ellie fell in love with a guy she met at a holiday party, quit the diner and moved to Texas to be with him. Before she left, we had a last evening together. She told Griefcouncilor12 to forward any additional payments to me. Ellie may be the most intuitive person I'll ever meet. She was right about everything she suggested to me, including Christine. I'll never forget her.

Bunny's divorce was complete about a year ago. The vultures took everything Harold had in his checking, savings and investment accounts. Legally, they couldn't touch his retirement accounts and his house as long as Bunny was living there. The divorce settlement gave her half the retirement accounts and half the house. She sold her half of the house to the vultures and left town. She told me, the last night we were together, that she was taking the money and heading for some place warm where she could wear short shorts and crop tops all year and have lots of toned native beach boys to play with. She imagines that Harold is living in a room at the Y and working as a greeter at Wal-Mart.

I love living with Christine. Her idea of "safe" involves a lot of nudity and shared bathroom activities. I still have fantasies. Most of them recently involve Christine, a little cottage with a white picket fence, kids and a dog. I plan to ask her to marry me when I graduate. I'm going to tell her the only "safe" choice is to say "yes." And, I'm beginning to like being called Robbie.