Rob & Lin: Affair to Loving Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lin winked at Rob and then turned her head back to Bryce. Lin then looked straight into Bryce's eyes and said, "And right now, Rob will be happiest by being my good boy and serving me while I let you fuck me silly.... If you're willing to help both of us out in that way." Bryce looked at Rob for confirmation, and Rob nodded in agreement while mouthing the word "yes."

Bryce smiled at Rob's assent and then grabbed Lin between her legs. "In that case, I'm gonna punish your pussy. Rob may have forgiven, but I'm not so easy. You have earn my forgiveness." Lin felt an immediate rush of submissive pleasure at those words and embraced Bryce. Bryce then picked Lin and began carrying her to bedroom. Lin, looked at her loving cuckold, blew him a kiss. She then said, "be a good boy and get some drinks while Bryce pounds my pussy, OK?"

As Bryce threw Lin onto the bed, Rob grabbed some beers and followed the couple into his bedroom while answering, "coming!"