All Comments on 'Rob is a Foolish Cuckold Ch. 01'

by AllyFrench

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More of the same please. Hot start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The same tired, overdone and disgusting cuck shit that every author has been cranking out recently. Where do all these wimpy men come from? Seriously?

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21over 2 years ago

woow, great ,please continue as it is ....husband should be obvious,..and cheating is great....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Far be it from me to criticize but why the rush? Paint the picture with your words, don’t be afraid to use adjectives or describe the moment - I’d like to be aroused by the allegedly hot sex not just feel sorry for the clueless schmuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Winning start. Call me crazy but way Stephanie was described makes me want to read more more more of her antics.

mactsomactsoover 2 years ago

Well... there's you complaining and four other guys who like it.

So clearly, guys who like cuck fantasy's are more common than you think.

It's easy as a submissive... or a bisexual.. to find it attractive. I imagine it's also easier for guys who are sub-average to find some way to contextualize their life. They can't change the fact they are so small and so this is a kink they can feel excited about instead of miserable and unhappy trying to fit in the so-called "normal" world.

Plus through *most* of human history, a majority of men never got to breed successfully. And I think today, it's even fewer given the way everyone is starting to look kinda "generic". Used to be with no privacy or birth control, early marriage for life, and extreme shaming of adultery- a lot of less attractive people hooked up.

For me, it's the bisexual aspect combined with the tease and denial aspect. A couple weeks of teasing intensifies male orgasm to mind blowing whole body proportions.

greenman440greenman440over 2 years ago

Welcome to Lit, where everyday men can fantasise about being cuckolded failures. Whilst in real life life being mr boring average with screaming kids and a fairly unattractive wife who moans most of the time. Still for a few minutes you can succeed at being a cuckold and having your nagging ugly wife fucked by lots of other guys........wonderful.

WittonWittonover 2 years ago

Great writing - the author's use of language is brilliant and the dialog couldn't be improved on. I read the second chapter in this series first, but I'll adopt what I said in it: the is just about the first cuckold story I have found erotic on this site - even if Vice, Eli and Stephanie are bad people and Rob just a pathetic Caspar Milquetoast (the reference is probably lost on anyone not of retirement age).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllyFrench@AllyFrench
I am an erotica author who specializes in cuckolding. For my full length books, visit my Amazon author page below! I also write custom stories upon request, please message me for details. https://www.amazon.com/Ally-French/e/B093YDXX8P/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_ebooks_1

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES