Rob is a Foolish Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
When Rob gets drunk his wife is free to play... & humiliate.
2.9k words
4.06
16.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob wanted to stay in the next night.

"Don't be a party-pooper," Stephanie said with a coy smile. "Vince and Eli are only here for a week. That means this is the only Saturday night I have with them."

Stephanie wouldn't let her husband mess this up for her. He was too easy to manipulate.

"I drank so much last night," Rob said. "I'm not sure my stomach can take another night like that."

Stephanie was persistent. "Sure, you can," she said. "I remember in college, guys always said that the only way to beat a hangover was to keep drinking. That's what Eli and Vince would tell you, at least."

They both knew Rob would give in eventually; Stephanie just needed to make it clear how much she wanted this to happen. Rob never stood in the way of his wife's happiness.

He looked at his wife. It didn't take long for him to realize how important this was to her.

"Okay," he said.

Rob knew that Stephanie could take it from there. But what he didn't realize was that Eli and Vince had convinced her to fully tap into her long-dormant wild side. Stephanie felt like she was back in college; like she could just jump up onto a table and flash a group of strangers at any time.

And maybe she would.

Stephanie took the boys on their own personal bar crawl through San Diego. Three bars, deafening music, endless shots. Eli and Vince could really hold their liquor, and Rob tried to keep up. But he was belligerently drunk by the third leg of their pub exploration.

Too drunk to be out in public.

But Stephanie had no intentions of letting her lightweight husband cancel the party. Besides, she and Rob had plenty of alcohol at home. So, she called a cab and brought everyone back to their house.

Rob wobbled into the house ahead of the rest of the group. "Welcome to our casa..." he bellowed drunkenly as he fiddled in his pocket for the keys.

"I got it, sweetie," Stephanie said, coming swiftly to the door to open and unlock it.

Rob quickly dropped himself onto the couch and started mumbling about how everyone should come in and make themselves at home.

"He's going to feel this one tomorrow," Vince was saying. "We should get him some water."

"Yeah," Eli said. He looked at Stephanie. "Do you have any sports drinks or anything?"

Stephanie pointed him to the kitchen. Eli returned with an orange drink and tried to hand it to Rob.

"Drink this, Ron," he said. "Trust me, it'll go a long way for you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow shumarrow," Rob stammered. "I live for the moment."

Everyone cracked up.

"You're embarrassing yourself," Stephanie said to her husband, half-annoyed.

"Drink this, man," Eli pushed Rob to take the sports drink. "Seriously, I'm only trying to help. I've been there before."

Rob grunted and pushed the drink away.

"Make him drink it," Stephanie said to Eli. "I don't want to be dealing with his hangover tomorrow."

Stephanie took a seat on the chair facing the couch. Eli unscrewed the cap of the drink and brought it to Rob's lips. "Open up, big guy."

"Do it, Rob," Stephanie directed.

Rob got a big goofy smile on his face. "Oookay!" he slurred.

Eli fed the electrolyte-heavy drink into Rob's mouth. Rob gulped it down.

"He should eat too," Vince said. "Just like a sandwich or something would make a big difference."

Stephanie was frustrated. "This isn't exactly how I planned on spending this night," she said. Eli fed Rob several more gulps of the drink. Stephanie softened. "You guys are so good with him, though," she said. "You are really taking care of him."

Rob gulped down a few more sips. "What did you plan on doing tonight?" he mumbled to Stephanie.

Stephanie smirked at her drunk husband. "What's that?" she asked.

Rob wiped his lip and closed his eyes. "What did you want to do?" he grumbled.

Stephanie was still wearing a smirk. Rob was wasted. She knew he wouldn't remember anything she said. "I wanted to fuck Vince and Eli," she said in a direct tone. "I wanted to fuck them tonight."

Rob chuckled unevenly. "That's fun," he murmured. "That's fun."

Stephanie raised her eyebrows. Vince and Eli both watched her. "Yeah?" she queried. "You know what I think is even more fun?"

Rob grunted, eyes still closed. It wasn't clear whether any of this was actually registering with him.

"It's even more fun now, Rob," she said. "Because now I'm going to fuck them in front of you."

Rob laughed very slowly. "Yeah, right," he slurred sarcastically.

Stephanie smiled at Vince and Eli. "I'm hot," she said. She gestured down at her green dress, a skinny high-slit number with ample cleavage. "Is anyone going to take this dress off of me?"

Vince looked at Eli. "You went first last night," he said. "My turn."

Eli respected the terms. He agreed to go make Rob a peanut butter sandwich while Vince took a seat on the couch, right next to Rob.

"Hey buddy," Rob said when Vince sat next to him. "Are you having a good night?"

Stephanie came over and sat down right on Vince's lap. Vince looked at her big tits, which were nearly popping out of her dress. He reached up and grabbed one.

"Yeah, Ron," he said to Rob. "I'm having a great night."

Rob's eyes were partly open. He looked at his wife's tit in Vince's hand.

"You're grabbing a boob," Rob stammered, breaking up into drunken laughter.

Vince slipped his hand into Stephanie's dress and grabbed her bare breast. "That I am, Ron," he said. "That I am." Stephanie giggled and kissed Vince on the mouth. Vince kept fondling her tit.

He pulled away. "And actually," he said to Rob. "It gets even better. You know why?"

"Whyyyy..."

"Because I'm grabbing your wife's boob," Vince said to the man he'd cuckolded the night before. He looked at Rob and gestured at Stephanie. "This is your wife."

Rob started laughing wildly. "That's my wife?" he said with incredulity. "No way."

Vince and Stephanie broke up laughing. "Yeah man," Vince said. He pulled the straps of Stephanie's dress down and exposed both of her breasts. He leaned in and started flicking one of her nipples with his tongue. Stephanie moaned.

"That's my wife?" Rob was still wondering.

Vince took both of Stephanie's tits into his hands now and started kissing her again. Stephanie readjusted on Vince's lap, now straddling him. Vince reached down and grabbed her ass.

"Your wife has a sexy body," Vince mused. He pulled her dress up over her hips, and eventually over her head. Stephanie sat there, naked except for a thong, straddling Vince's lap. They kissed each other deeply. Rob squinted his eyes at them.

"She really does," he said.

Vince and Stephanie started laughing again.

"You're so funny sweetie," she told her husband. Vince's hands greedily roamed her body until she stood up and pranced around in front of them.

"Damn," Vince said. "You look so good."

Stephanie slowly bent at the waist and pulled her thong down to her ankles. She stepped out.

"Take that big fat cock out for me," she instructed Vince.

Vince unzipped his pants and reached in to reveal his semi-hard monster.

Stephanie feigned surprise. "Rob," she said. "Look at his dick! It's so big."

Rob looked over at Vince's cock.

"Is that... bigger than mine?" he asked.

Stephanie giggled. "Yes, baby," she said. "Yes, it is bigger than yours."

She knelt in front of Vince, right as Eli re-entered the room with a sandwich for Rob.

"Holy shit," Eli said, laughing. "Is she about to such that dick right in front of you, Ronny?"

Rob nodded. "Yes," he said. "My name is Ron now," he said.

Eli snickered. "You've always been Ron," he said. He handed Rob his sandwich.

"Is that for me?" Rob asked.

"Yes, eat up," Eli said. He took a seat next to Rob on the couch. Now Rob was sitting directly in between Eli and Vince.

He greedily took a bite of his sandwich. "I'm so hungry."

"Me too," said Stephanie. She started running her tongue up and down Vince's cock. She slipped his head into her mouth. Vince moaned.

Eli pulled out his cock as well, stroking himself as he watched Stephanie suck Vince off. Rob, fully invested in his sandwich, didn't seem to have the slightest idea what was happening around him.

Stephanie looked up at her husband. "Hey Rob," she said.

"Ron!" he corrected her with a mouthful of bread. "My name is Ron now."

"Whatever," she said. "Ron. Lean back, okay?"

Rob was chewing. "Can I still eat my sandwich?"

"Yes, just lean back."

Rob leaned back on the couch. Stephanie took Vince's pants all the way off and then re-arranged him on the couch so that he was kneeling facing Rob and Eli. Then she climbed over her husband, balancing with her hands down on the couch between Rob and Eli, and stuck her ass up in the air towards Vince and kneeled on Rob's leg.

"Oof," Rob said.

Stephanie lowered her dripping pussy down onto Vince's cock, easing him in doggy style. Vince slowly pushed his cock deep inside her.

"Oh God, yes, baby," she told Vince. "You're going to fuck my brains out, aren't you?"

Vince smacked her ass roughly in reply. Rob had finished his sandwich and was looking down at his wife's naked back.

"What are you doooing?"

"Shut up," she told her husband, focusing on Vince's cock instead. Vince continued to fuck Rob's wife as she literally balanced on top of him.

Vince started to really push into her. Stephanie squealed as he smacked her ass again. Eli reached out and started fondling her big hanging tits.

"What are you doooing?" Rob asked again.

"I'm fucking my friends," Stephanie stated directly. "I am fucking my friends right on top of you."

Rob chuckled drunkenly. "Whyyy," he muttered.

"Because they are so much hotter than you are," she said. She reached over and lifted Eli's shirt, revealing his six-pack abs. "God, you guys are so much hotter than he is."

"Whyyy?" Rob was still asking.

Stephanie was moaning as Vince reached deep inside of her. "Because you are a silly cuckold, honey," she managed. She leaned over and kissed her husband on the cheek. "You are a silly, dumb, little stupid cuckold."

She leaned her head down to Eli's lap now, where he was still stroking his now rigid member. She took him fully into her mouth.

This was a new high score, even for the three of them. Never before had Eli and Vince fucked Stephanie right in front of a boyfriend, much less a husband. And even better--she was physically on top of him while they shared her.

"You're a good man, Ronny," Vince said, knee deep in the man's wife.

"Thank you," Rob said proudly. "That's kind."

Vince smacked Stephanie's ass again.

Eli groaned as Stephanie flicked her tongue across his penis. "You know, Ronny," he said. "We fucked your wife last night too."

Stephanie was bouncing back and forth across Rob's lap between Eli's blowjob and Vince's doggy-style fuck.

"You did?" Rob asked, completely surprised. He was totally wasted. "I had no idea."

Vince grabbed onto Stephanie's ass, bringing her back and forth on his dick. Then he let her go and let Stephanie bounce back and forth naturally.

"Look at this, Ron," he said, pointing at Stephanie's ass. "Look how your wife's ass bounces on my big dick. Does her ass bounce like this on your dick?"

Rob squinted at his wife's jiggling ass.

Stephanie moaned and came off Eli's dick for a minute. "No, it doesn't bounce like this for him," she said. "It only bounces like this for you, daddy," she told Vince.

Vince kept pounding her. "That's too bad for you Ronny," he said. "It feels amazing. But I guess you'll never know that."

Rob put up a hand. "I'll never know!"

Stephanie kept stroking Eli's cock while Vince fucked her hard. "You'll never know the way my ass jiggles for these other men," she told her husband. "It's so much better with them baby," she continued. "So. Much. Better." She broke off into moans.

"You like them more?" Rob asked.

"Oh God!" Vince was fucking her so hard she could barely speak. "I like them so much more."

Eli started playing with her tits again. Stephanie couldn't last much longer without cumming. "I love fucking them in front of you, baby," she told Rob. "You're so stupid. I love that you'll never remember this."

"I won't remember!" Rob shouted, repeating his wife.

Vince grunted. He was pumping loads into Stephanie; Eli was about to cum too. Stephanie took Eli back into her mouth and sucked him dry. Eli and Vince both finished inside her, painting her insides from every angle. Stephanie soaked up every drop.

Slowly, she eased off both men and curled up fully naked on her husband's lap. She looked back at Eli's thick but softening member. She took a deep breath. "You guys really want to steal me from him, don't you?"

Both men grinned at her.

"You don't want to leave anything for him." She looked up at her husband's stupid, drunken face. "That okay," she said, looking into his dazed eyes. "He doesn't deserve anything." She looked up at Vince's smug face now. "You should take it all."

Rob ended up passing out on the couch, and Eli, Vince, and Stephanie slept in the bed. No one had intended to fuck again, but once they were under covers, Vince and Eli couldn't help but grope their old fuck buddy, which led to one more spit roast while Rob snored in the living room.

Stephanie set an early alarm so they could be sure they'd be awake before Rob. By the time Rob finally snapped out of his slumber, the three of them were making breakfast in the kitchen.

Stephanie heard him stirring and came back to the living room. "Morning Rob," she said. "Look who came back over this morning for breakfast!"

Rob leaned back and squinted at Vince and Eli in the kitchen. "You guys are back already?"

The two men tried not to laugh. Rob's head was absolutely blaring. "My head is killing me," he said.

Stephanie pointed at the half-empty sports drink on the table. "Here honey," she said. "Drink this." She grabbed it off the table and brought it over to Rob. "You were drinking this last night." Rob guzzled the rest down in one go.

"What did we do last night?" he asked. "Do you guys feel this hungover?"

Stephanie watched his face to see if any of her sexual escapades from the previous evening registered. "A little," she said. "Although you were definitely the drunkest."

Stephanie bounced back into the kitchen out of Rob's eyesight. Rob leaned back on the couch and peeked through the doorway. All he could see was Vince frying eggs.

But Stephanie had pushed Eli up against the back wall and was kissing him deeply on the mouth while her husband tried to piece together the previous evening. Eli's hands wandered down her back and grabbed at her big ass in her tight leggings.

Rob relaxed on the couch, yet again totally unaware of what was happening in his very own house. "I had a really weird dream, actually," he said.

Vince openly chuckled and then stopped himself.

Eli slapped Stephanie's ass while they continued to make out. "You're insatiable, aren't you?" he asked.

"What was that sound?" Rob asked.

Vince countered quickly. "What sound?"

Rob thought for a moment. "There was like, a slapping sound, or something."

Eli and Stephanie giggled into each other's mouths.

"What was your dream?" Vince asked, changing the subject.

Rob recalled his dream in his mind, but figured he'd better not admit what it was about. He kept quiet.

But it was almost shocking how real it had felt.

Eli whispered into Stephanie's ear. "Remember when you were on that date," he said to her. "With your boyfriend. Senior year of college. And I happened to be at the same movie?"

Stephanie cooed. "Oh yeah," she told him. "And I pretended to go get popcorn for like an hour?"

Eli was groping her tits as they whispered to each other. "But really you were in the back of the theater with me," he said. "That was so hot."

Stephanie giggled. "Poor David. He sat through half of that movie wondering where his girlfriend was."

Eli reached back down and grabbed Stephanie's ass. "Just another silly cuckold," he said. "Just like your silly husband."

Stephanie beamed at Eli. "You guys have made such a joke out of him," she said. "Double teaming me right in front of him? And then again in his bed?"

Vince looked back at her from the stove and winked.

"You guys are too fucking sexy," she said under her breath. "Do you have any respect for him at all?"

Vince shook his head.

"Absolutely none," Eli said, not even whispering anymore.

Rob heard him. "What?" he asked from the other room. He was still fully immobilized by his all-encompassing headache.

"Silly cuckold," Eli said under his breath to Stephanie, who laughed. Eli slapped her ass once again.

"Ooh," Stephanie cooed, a little too loud.

"There's that sound again," Rob called from the living room. Then he mumbled to himself. "What is it?"

Stephanie and Eli started cracking up in the kitchen.

"Silly cuckold," Stephanie agreed.