The Window

Story Info
A Room With A View.
1.9k words
4.19
9.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vibe check: Meg Myers-Desire(Hucci Remix)

My head falls back against the pillow beneath me, my back arching, fingers still thrusting steadily between my parted thighs. I flit my eyes open wanting to peruse over you again. The floor plans of our houses have somehow synched up so that our bedrooms face each other. The cul-de-sac we live in has the walls of our abodes almost flush against each other. The only time I'm ever consciously aware of the fact are at times like this. On nights like this where desire and my hormones cast out my better judgment. When the compulsion to leave my curtains open and excitement courses through me when I realize yours are drawn apart as well. It provides a perfect view that has encouraged the position I find myself in now.

I lift my head to look at your unknowing form before me and my heart lodges itself in my throat and my hand stills immediately. You stare into me from your position in front of your window. Your steely gaze harboring a dark fire flickering in your eyes. Your jaw sets into a taught line. I watch frozen on baited breath the rise and fall of your chest. I notice the way your muscles have filled with tension and your nostrils flare.

I feel anxiety and apprehension prickle through my nerve endings as my system struggles between fight or flight. Like a deer in headlights, your piercing stare has rendered me immobile. I wistfully humor the idea that maybe you can't see me. Maybe the dark shadows of my room are further darkened amid the glow of the lamp that illuminates yours, hiding my needy body from your vision.

My chest shudders and lungs burn from trying to covertly suck oxygen past my mouth that has gone dry as the Sahara. My eyes are laser focused onto you as I watch you lower yourself to sit on your bed. Time feels heavy as the seconds tick around this moment and fear and adrenaline are mixing into a lethal cocktail in my veins. Goosebumps raise over my heated skin and I feel my nipples pebble further.

The chill that has set into the room is met abruptly with a flood of hot slick that slides down my fingers. The clash of the two temperatures war aggressively giving way to the threat of the storm that begins brewing within me with renewed hunger. The walls of my pussy clench painfully and I feel it resound outwards through the muscles deep in my abdomen. My body has decimated the level of neediness that consumed me earlier and challenges to outdo it in response to what you wordlessly mouth to me from your perch.

"Continue."

It's not a request it's a demand. I can feel the gravity of it from where I lay prone before you. My mind is attempting to catch up with the answer my body decided to give your presence the second you walked into your room earlier tonight. Fear laces through me for a short moment before being obliterated as carnal lust lances through any remnants of hesitancy that remains.

I withdraw my fingers slowly before sinking them back into the depths of myself. My eager pussy sucks them in and I'm acutely aware at how small they feel. My eyes brush over your fisted hands. I imagine how the size of your fingers would demand my body to stretch further to accommodate them.

I imagine the way you'd slowly slip a single digit into first testing the resistance you're met with. You ask me if I want another and my body answers your question in real time. I gnaw my bottom lip and a hold back a moan as you add another finger and my body writhes in both my imagination and in the 3D from the delicious pressure I can feel between my hips. You watch my fingers sink into myself mimicking the steady pace fantasy you currently has me at the mercy of. I take the pace in stride, wanting to be a good girl for both versions of you.

My free hand grips the sheet as I'm torn between the image of you behind my closed eyelids and the image of you physically sitting in front of me when I have them open. I'm sharing myself between the two of you. My mouth and pussy water at the thought of simultaneously being able to have both of you. My nerves thrum as I take one of you into my mouth while the other pounds into me relentlessly.

I lift my pelvis to grind into my hand as I lift my other to play and pinch my nipple. I'm vaguely aware of the way you fist your dick and I wish that I could replace your palm with the heat of me as I sink down onto you. I'd grasp the hair at the nape of your neck and angle you up to face me. I'd watch the way your breath would catch in your throat as my wetness envelopes you and seeps down over your thighs as I lift and sink myself repeatedly onto your hard cock. My moan and the slick slap of my hand reverberate against the otherwise quiet of my room as all the fantasy versions of us marry with the present. I can feel the coil inside me winding tighter but it isn't enough to send me plummeting over the edge yet.

Feeling bold in the moment I stand and saunter closer to the window that separates us. I pull the chair from my desk and position it as close as the situation will allow before sitting down. I lift my feet to rest on the wooden ledge in front of me and let my knees fall away from each other, splaying myself for you. I bring my fingers to my mouth and trace them with my tongue before dropping them to circle over my clit. I'm still shrouded in darkness but I know I'm visible enough from my closer proximity for you to see what little light there is cause a reflective sheen on the wetness that coats my pelvis as I continue to snap quick circles on the distended nub.

How many times have I touched myself to the thought of you in the confines of this room looking out into yours. How many of those times thinking I was tucked away from view not realizing the depth of the view you actually have. How many of those times had you secretly watched me do so. The thought of you firmly working yourself over as I indulged in my exhibitionism is only outdone by the image of you working yourself over before me.

I lean against the backrest of my chair and mouth to you how close I am. My pleasure receptors are being consumed by heat and igniting under your gaze. I can feel your dominance radiating off you from where we both sit and it causes another wave of arousal to flood out of me. I may be controlling this moment but the deep-seated knowledge buries itself inside of me that if there were no barrier between us you'd be the predator and I the prey. That knowledge brings forth another image of us.

I'm laying across your lap. Your hand firmly connects with the flesh of my ass before soothing over the reddened skin. You dip your fingers down to find me hot and ready. You then withdraw your fingers and meet my ass with another sharp Crack.

"Naughty girls with smart mouths don't get rewarded do they."

It's less a question and more a statement and I attempt to grind myself against you to relieve the ache the bite of your palm is creating. I can feel your hard length trapped against my stomach and the brat in me wants to find a way to use that to my advantage. I whine in frustration at not being able to move and the desperation of needing to cum. I need to think of how to turn the tables but with my hands tied together unhinging you with anything other then my incessant grinding is proving difficult. I try to think of something clever but my mind grows fuzzy as another crack echoes across the room and I can't form another coherent thought.

I'm close to cumming now as the knuckles of my fingers turn white from the death grip I have on my chair. I'm mewling and my lips part as I feel my toes begin to curl. I feel the vibrations of the electricity my eager fingers radiate through my limbs and my hair sticks to the heated skin of my forehead. My hips buck to meet the pistoning of my hand and every part of myself is growing tighter. I feel like a rubber band being stretched to it's limits waiting on the precipice of its impending snap. My eyes are locked with yours and I'm silently begging you to hurdle us over the edge. I'm waiting for your instruction. My muscles ache from the strain of their tension and this is the part where I'd fly apart at the end of your dick.

You watch me fight to stave off my release and you purposely draw out my torture. You're pushing me. You're testing my resolve to hold out and you find heightened pleasure in the power you have. It may have been my command to start this but it'll be your command that finishes it. I feel like I'm splitting in two and I wonder if maybe you really will spank me because I'm about to cum before you've instructed me to. Part of me wants to test your reaction and part of me refuses to give in. I'm not sure which intrigues me more because you'll either end my pussy here or my ass there.

Ever benevolent you only allow me to drown in my current predicament right up to the point of insanity before you instruct me to cum. I fly apart as my body clenches violently and a strangled scream leaves my lips. Everything spasms and bright colors dance across my eyes that are wrenched shut before everything turns a stark white and the ringing of my blood crashing past my ears drowns out my ability to hear. My orgasm seems endless and I bite my lip so hard that I can taste the tang of metal and without preamble you overwhelm and consume another one of my senses.

I fall limply back against the chair. My arms and legs feel like jelly and my chest heaves with exertion. I don't think I have the strength to open my eyes and my ears are still ringing. I hum to myself sated and on the brink of falling asleep right here.

I open my eyes with a smile plastered across my face to meet yours. Part of me feels incredulous at my audacity and part of me can't wait to do it again. I shakily make my way to my bed and throw myself down onto it. My strength is zapped and I'm utterly spent. I can see you mimic my actions as you move to lay on yours.

We simply look at each other for a moment. It's a comfortable silence as we just bathe in the afterglow. My breathing still comes in pants and my eyes are starting to flutter shut. I feel delirious and lightheaded like I'm floating. I see you smile back at me with a wink before the crescents of my eyes come to a close and you turn off your light, shrouding everything in complete darkness.