Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool, well let me give'ya one last load, anyway."

"Dude you got a big audience...make it good."

Darin went around topping off everybody's coffee; he smiled, "Just want to keep everybody hydrated during the gangbang...you know."

Robin scooted around to rest her head at the edge of the bed, near Jessie and looked around at each of us. She smiled and took it all in, "This's exactly how I dreamed my gangbang would be. I love having all these men, but Jessie, baby, you're the focus. Do it on my face! I want cum all over my face!"

He grinned, "Ok, it's time for breakfast. Open that pretty little mouth for me."

She stretched open her mouth, sensuously rubbed her breasts and pinched her nips.

I wasn't long before he grunted out a big load and she squealed with excitement when she felt the warmth strike her in the face. "Yeahhhh...yeah...yeah...cum on meeeeee...cum on me...mmmmmm. Yummmmy! I love the man taste! Give it to me...give it to me...gimme that load!"

Jessie instinctively pushed the head just past her lips to empty the last of it over her tongue. She milked it dry, as he pumped through her lips, "That's it, babe, finish me...that's it, suck me dry."

She smiled through the cum-spatter, as he high-fived me, "Fuck! We need to do this again!"

"Sweetie, what do you think? Was that a good round two?"

She purred, "It's...perfect...it was all perfect, honey."

She looked around and all four of us were stroking. She smiled and took it all in. "It's exactly how I dreamed it would be. I love to watch all these hot guys...and Honey! I love you! Thank you!"

*****

A couple weeks later, Jessie and Darin did hook up; they did a few times; it helped him make it through the times when our fraternity couldn't get together. Jessie asked about things all the time and he was perfect for the fraternity, but we kept Alpha Alpha Alpha at three members. It seemed just right with the three of us. A couple months later, we almost got everybody together, but Bruce had found a new girlfriend and she wasn't going to accept things (most women wouldn't). I tried to convince him that she could be a part of things, too, but he was scared to ask. Looking back, I guess we could've made it work with three guys, but there's Robin's Rule...you need at least four for a "proper gangbang."