Robert & Alexis Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's too bad. Because I'm not taking it back. I guess you'll have to throw it away or give it away," Alan responded.

"Oh my God, you are crazy," Alexis laughed.

"Maybe just a little," Alan said. "Why don't you come a little closer?"

Alexis let out a nervous laugh.

"God, what am I doing?"

"Are you okay?"

"I am. I just...gah

I let out a deep exhale. It didn't do anything to slow my heartbeat. Not knowing what they were up to already had me worried. I mean, I knew what they were going to do but I somehow felt more relax knowing Alexis was fine.

Are you sure it's fear you're feeling? And not jealousy?

Why would I be jealous?

Because you're not there to see your wife in action again with Alan?

No, not at all. I just want to make sure she's safe. That's it.

Yeah, right. Admit it. You want to see her get fucked again. By him. The thought of it is driving you crazy.

Absolutely not. Why would I want to see them go at it again?

Then I guess that must be a banana in your pocket then, huh? Oh, I mean plantain.

I looked down to see I had an erection. I ignored it as best as I could.

"Come here," Alan demanded.

Alexis walked into view with her back towards the camera. She was wearing a very sexy red chemise that went down to her mid-thighs. Maybe made out of polyester or satin. She looked breath-taking wearing it. She even let her hair down, looking like she was ready for bed. But not to sleep.

She walked right up to where he was sitting.

"Do a little spin for me." Alexis giggled before she complied.

When she turned around I could see how happy and relaxed she was. If she was nervous, she wasn't showing it. Alan wanted me to see how beautiful Alexis was. Just for him.

When she did a complete 360, Alan told her to turn around facing the other way. When she did, he finally stood up.

He was still fully clothed too. He was right behind her when he stood, putting his arms around her waists and giving her small pecks on the neck and face. He eyes closed, taking in the pleasure from his touch. She held onto the back of his head as he applied more gentle kisses.

Satisfied, Alan then flipped her around so that they were facing each other. He kissed her passionately on the lips with his hands still on her waist. Alexis returned his kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck.

I could hear their lips smacking each other. Moans exchanging, with heavy breathing between kisses. This looked like how a newly wedded couple should begin their consummation as husband and wife.

It made my first time having sex, ever, with Alexis as her husband a sad joke. It pained me to think that everything I envisioned my first time with the woman I love was being shown right in front of me. With my wife, er, I mean Alexis being the woman.

Alan stopped their make-out session. I could see Alexis' confused expression. Maybe she didn't want it to end so soon.

"Take off your dress," Alan said. No, commanded. His tone was so authoritative it intimidated me. And I wasn't even in the same room with them!

I think Alexis felt the same way. With her back turned to me, I couldn't tell.

Yet, with ease, she reached for the straps on each shoulder and sling them off her shoulders. After that, the chemise fell to the floor, around her feet. She was left completely naked, again, in front of Alan.

"Don't move," Alan commanded.

He then walked around her slowly. He examined her body carefully. It did look scary to watch him do that. The way he looked at her resembled a predator sizing up his prey before attacking.

"You have an incredible body, Alexis. The kind of body to worship," Alan said, still circling her.

"Thank you, Alan," Alexis responded breathlessly.

"There isn't going to be a single part of your body that won't be touched by me. After tonight, I'll make sure to leave my mark on you. Something to remember me by when you go back to Robert."

Alexis didn't say anything. She just stood there and listened.

When Alan was behind her, he leaned in next to her ear and whispered, "and you're gonna know mine too."

Man, the audio of this recording device is impeccable!

"Turn around," he said next.

Alexis turned around slowly to face him. I could see she finally looked a little nervous. But watching her stand there naked in front of another man made her look incredibly sexy. I started to feel a slight discomfort from the bulge trying to escape in my pants.

I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me whenever a guy checked her out or hit on her. I'm not the confrontational type, so I prayed I would never have to stand up for Alexis or me.

Unfortunately, there had been times where I had to do just that. Every situation ended the same way: Alexis stepping up to defend me after my pathetic attempt to man up didn't give the guy the message. Alexis was never bothered of my lack of confidence.

She said it made her glad I wasn't like the other guys she's been with before. Apparently, almost every guy felt that she was the type of girl who brought out all their ego and "macho bullshit," she says.

I definitely wasn't that type. I respected her and cared about her thoughts, interests, etc. It's what I promised her when I proposed to her. I still plan on keeping that promise. Even if we're not married at the moment.

I felt conflicted watching the two of them through my laptop screen. It seemed intrusive, even after Alan allowed me to watch.

"Take off my clothes," he instructed next.

Without hesitation, Alexis took off his shirt first.

In the past, I'd imagine Alexis being with guys who looked like Alan. I mean, I've seen plenty of girls like Alexis who would be with guys like Alan. Tall and muscular. I used to hate guys like him who always get the girl. I wondered if I could have that effect on girls if I took the time and day to get ripped. I think if guys take the time and effort to exercise constantly and eat better, then maybe they do deserve to be with attractive women. Too bad I don't have the discipline to follow through.

After taking off his shirt, Alan sat back down on the bed so that Alexis could take off his pants. Alexis had to rest her knees on the floor to do so.

Sitting down with no shirt on, Alan's six-pack was more profound. I can only dream of having those kind of abs.

After unbuckling his belt and taking his pants off completely, she took his socks off with ease. Alexis was making her way towards his black briefs until Alan stopped her.

"Not yet. I want to enjoy your body first. Get on the bed. Lie on your stomach."

Alan watched as Alexis stood up and got on the bed. She obediently hopped on his massive bed once again. Their marital bed.

I keep forgetting they're legally married. I guess technically I'm not considered a cuck anymore. Yet, the humiliation was still there, if not more.

Just yesterday I was the one married to Alexis. My last name was hers. Now, here she was. Divorced her husband of not even a week during their honeymoon, only to marry a complete stranger, celebrating their own honeymoon. This whole situation has to be unprecedented.

Alexis laid comfortably on Alan's bed on her stomach. She stretched out her arms wide and kept her legs straight. Her head was facing away from the camera, so I couldn't see her facial expressions.

With her in position, Alan crawled onto the bed. He moved over her body, with each knee next to her hips. He leaned forward to rest his hands on each side of her head.

With his massive body hovering her, it reminded me of a predator claiming its prey. After briefly examining her backside, Alan leaned in to whisper something in her ear.

I missed the first few words he said until I increased the volume on my laptop.

"...to do the same to me. Okay?" Alan asked.

It was faint, but I think Alexis said, "okay."

Alan then started kissing her firm back beginning at the top. As he continued his kisses, Alexis remained still. He made a trail of kisses all over her back before covering her arms.

Alan moved to her ass, giving it softer kisses. I could hear Alexis make small moans and slight gasps as he kissed her. But what made her gasp out loud was when Alan grabbed both of her cheeks, slightly spread them, and gave a kiss!

What must she be thinking? Or feeling?!

I did see her head twitch in response to his touch. No doubt she was surprised herself what Alan did.

That moment passed by quickly as Alan resumed his kisses on her legs.

It was an erotic sight, I have to admit. I would never have thought of something like that. Everything I know about sex I learned from porn. I've never seen anything like this in porn. Then again, most porn I watch is just animalistic or primal. Like what I saw last night.

But tonight is different. It's different because it's a man making love to his wife.

The thought of that did hurt me, yet it also excited me as well. I can't explain it but watching Alan making love to Alexis was a rush!

I reason that legally he is allowed to sleep with Alexis since they are married. I couldn't stop this even if I wanted to.

I didn't have to watch them either but I just couldn't resist.

Besides, Alexis deserved this. Our first time having sex was such a letdown. I couldn't perform like a newly wedded husband should have for his beautiful bride. Now Alan can do what I failed to do with Alexis. Maybe he can show me some pointers after he's done with her.

After Alan finished kissing both her feet, he flipped her body over. Alexis yipped when he did that. He did it so fast it startled her. She laughed a little from the shock, to which Alan laughed as well.

Alan then started kissing her feet again but this time working his way up on the front side of her body. I really want to try this type of foreplay in the future.

As he made his way up to her first leg I thought he was going to plant a kiss on her pussy. I think Alexis thought so too. Her breathing quickened. Her chest going up and down from the anticipation. But Alan stopped when he reached her hip and moved down to give the same treatment to her other leg.

Alexis noticeably calmed down.

I thought for sure he was going to kiss her pussy as he made his way up again. Instead, he hovered over it. He was so close he could probably smell her. And he did. Thanks to the excellent audio, I could hear him inhale.

Afterwards, he gave a gentle blow on it, which was enough to excite Alexis. She gasped and groaned from the hot air she felt from Alan.

Then, Alan leaned down to resume his kisses but on her smooth stomach.

Alan knew how to play Alexis' body like an instrument. I'm not surprised. A guy like him has been with lots of women and has learned a thing or two about the female body. In that field, I didn't stand a chance against him.

He gave her front side more kisses, making sure not miss a spot. Just like he did with her pussy, Alan didn't touch her nipples. He just kissed around them, giving big kisses for her impressive chest. He only blew on her nipples, which I could tell from my view were erect.

After spending some time on her chest, he moved on up to her face. When he reached her neck, he kissed it all over. Alexis turned her head over to one side so that Alan could have better access to her neck. She was facing towards the camera which meant I could see her face and expressions.

After covering her neck with enough kisses, he turned her face so that she could face him. Alexis opened her eyes to stare at him and made a move to kiss him. He stopped her by gently placing his hand on her lips.

"Wait," he said.

Alexis looked confused for a second before Alan made his way back to down to her pussy. Without any more kisses.

When he maneuvered himself down so that his head was right in front of her most intimate area, he wasted no time going down on her.

Alexis let out a guttural groan, as soon as Alan's mouth made contact with her pussy. She arched her back as, I assume, waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

She gripped the bedsheets tightly with both hands, still moaning from the treatment she was getting from Alan's mouth.

I didn't have a clear view of Alan going to town on her down there. All I could see was the back of his head between Alexis' spread legs, moving slightly. But I had no problem imagining what he was doing.

He had both hands wrapped around each leg from underneath, to keep her still as he ate her out.

At least I know what it was like to go down on her. I'll never forget the first time I did that for her. It was incredible. I'm not sure it's the same for other women, but Alexis tasted amazing.

The first few times she had to teach me how to do it right. She would give me pointers and direct me on how to use my tongue and lips. When I was able to suck and lick her just the way she liked it, Alexis always enjoyed it.

I could get at least five orgasms out of her whenever I go down on her. And every session would last over 10 minutes. Alexis was always concerned if my mouth was too tired after eating her for so long, but it never bothered me. Heck, I could go down on her for hours if she'd let me.

I feel obligated to make her feel extra good whenever I do go down on her though. Besides the fact that we didn't have sex before we were married, every time she would give me a blowjob, I would barely last two minutes.

Again, Alexis said she didn't mind.

Alan going down on her for the first time was very different from my first time with her. She wasn't giving him any pointers on how she likes it. It seemed Alan knew just how to use his tongue to make Alexis feet good. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was doing it better than me.

In my defense, Alan was the type to be with plenty of attractive women and know exactly how to pleasure the female anatomy. Whereas I have only been with Alexis and just recently had sex with her once. This was Alan's third time with my...I mean Alexis. His wife. Legally.

The thought should've bothered me, but I was too busy concentrating on what was being played in front of me.

Alexis kept squirming as Alan continued his oral assault on her. I couldn't take it anymore. I quickly unzipped my pants, whipped out my already-erect cock, and began to stroke it.

I made sure to go slow so I didn't cum to fast. I wanted to last as long as they did.

I lost track how long Alan ate her pussy. It felt like a long time had passed before he finally stopped.

Alan raised his head up and crawled back up to be face to face with Alexis. Alexis snapped out of her sexually fogged state of mine and looked back at him.

"Kiss me, now," Alan commanded.

Again, without hesitation, Alexis leaned in and passionately kissed Alan on the lips. The very same lips that were on her other lips. That made me stroke faster.

I know how wet Alexis can get, so I can imagine how much of her juices she is tasting from Alan's mouth. She has never done that for me. I assumed she thought that would be gross. I thought it would be erotic but I thought about her and how she would feel about it. I guess I should've asked. Now I know.

After a considerable amount of kissing, Alan broke from her kiss and whispered something to her. I couldn't hear what he said this time but I didn't have to wait long to find out what it was.

Alexis crawled out of the way for Alan to take her spot. He laid down comfortably with Alexis at his legs. I could the big tent he was sporting through his briefs. He had her take off the last article of clothing. Alexis had trouble at first because his hard-on was making it difficult for her to slide the briefs off. She laughed some more as she had no choice but to grab a hold of his cock in order to pull the briefs over it. Alan smiled at her clumsiness. He lifted his ass then legs up for her as she finally took off his underwear, tossing them on the bedroom floor.

I hated myself for secretly thinking he did have a perfect body. But you can't blame a guy for eating healthy and exercising regularly. I only have myself to blame for being out of shape.

It's crazy what kind of muscles are shown from a masculine body. Even when lying down, he looked like he was flexing.

Alan flipped over on his stomach, presenting his back to her.

And Alan definitely didn't skip leg day. His butt was evident that he has performed endless squats to pretty much give it the perfect ass for a man, according to most women. I always thought men with round butts just looked plain weird. But I'm sure guys like Alan do not give a damn what guys like me think.

Alan rested his hands under his face comfortably, as he waited for Alexis to start. Just like Alan when he was on top of her, I couldn't see her face. Judging by her delay in response, she probably hesitated. Thinking about doing to him what he did to her, might be freaking her out.

But then she made a move towards his upper back and proceeded to do the same thing he did to her.

Alexis started off slow, giving small kisses. It was one thing to see a man like Alan performing foreplay on a woman like Alexis. I always thought man should worship a woman like a prized possession.

But to see Alexis kissing his whole body like she was worshipping him was different. I wonder if she even wanted to that or if she felt obligated to since he did it for her.

It took her longer to cover his whole back with kisses since he had a much bigger upper body. When she reached the end of his lower back, she stopped momentarily.

The next part of his body was his ass. I held my breath wondering if she was going to do the same thing Alan did to her on that area.

She lowered her head and resumed her kisses, making sure not to miss a spot. I finally exhaled when I saw she moved on to kiss the back of his legs.

I'm not sure if I was relieved or disappointed. I thought Alan was going to protest but he never did. My guess is he didn't want to pressure her into doing anything she didn't want to do.

After finishing kissing the soles of his feet, Alan returned to laying on his back. Besides his equally, if not more, impressive frontside, I mistimed his semi-erect penis.

It occurred to me that if she was going to do the same thing that Alan did for her, she was going to give him a blowjob! My heart quickened at the thought.

I didn't want her to do that for him. Call me weird but I think giving head is way more intimate and personal than having sex. I was relieved that she hasn't done it for him so far. That was probably naive on my part.

She kissed his feet again, working her way up on his body. Alan had his hands crossed underneath his head in comfort. He smiled in satisfaction as he watched Alexis kiss his entire body. I notice him looking at the camera, no doubt knowing I was watching. I hated how he knows me so well.

When she reached his groin area, she too gave it a soft blow before moving on to kiss the rest of his body.

Her kisses covered his six-pack, his chest, including his nipples. Alexis only gave a few kisses on his neck before Alan stopped her, grabbing a hold of her head with both hands. She gasped in surprise.

Alan said, " Show me how much you love your husband," followed by a quick kiss.

I'm not sure if he meant me or him. Either way, it was not a good feeling. Without further instruction, Alexis crawled back down to his groin area, grabbing a hold of his full hard-on.

"Wait," he stopped her again.

"Kiss it first," he ordered.

Another few seconds went by before Alexis leaned in closer to his manhood and started giving it kisses. She started off on the side of his shaft. Her kisses were soft and quick, making sure to cover his head. It was a little difficult to see from the camera's angle but my imagination painted me a perfect vision.

"Don't forget my balls," Alan reminded her. Alexis laughed a little before making her way down lower. She pulled his tool back for better access to his sack.