Robert & Alexis Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amazing!

Alexis had to teach me how to pleasure down there with my mouth, now Alan is giving her a few pointers how to go down on him. I couldn't help but rub and massage my own balls as she kissed his.

Alexis went on to give more kisses to his cock and balls until Alan gave her another command.

"Now lick it."

Alexis transitioned from kisses to licks smoothly. She licked his whole shaft like it was a popsicle. They were long and slow licks, making sure all her saliva covered him. When it came to his balls, she flicked it rapidly, making them bounce.

"Mmm, that feels good babe. Now take me in your mouth."

The moment I feared most was about to happen. Yet, I was also still excited. Having a woman put a penis in your mouth is a sign of trust. If she wanted to, she could bite it off or at the very least do some very serious damage. I've heard women don't particularly enjoy the act itself, but more from the power they have over the man.

I knew Alexis was going to make him feel real good with her blowjob. She trusts him. She thinks this is just an "innocent" favor for a man who has never married and wishes to know what it felt like to be with a woman who he can call his wife.

The idea would've outraged any sound-minded person. Alexis certainly would've thought it to be absurd and ridiculous. But thanks to that damn drug Alan and I have been giving her, she doesn't realize the severity of the situation.

Alexis held his cock steady at the base and lowered her lips around it. She started sucking on the head first. After sucking on the head, take more of his length into her mouth. His girth was big, filling up her mouth.

I was surprised how much of him he could fit in her mouth. It was at the halfway mark before she gagged a little.

After that, she was giving him the most passionate blowjob I've ever seen. It seems like she wasn't driven by lust but, actual love. It's crazy, I know, but something about how she blew him made it seem like she really cared about him.

I can't believe she has her lips around another man's cock! I wish I could say it angered me. That it was enough for me to stop watching, head over there and put a stop to it.

But I couldn't.

I felt the exact opposite.

It was fascinating to watch. The whole thing was fascinating. I think the idea of it is unheard of. I never thought something so taboo would actually interest me. I was starting to realize, there's a side of me I don't know about.

Alan looked like he was having the time of his life. He just kept watching her suck on his member, savoring in the feeling from her mouth. He would close his eyes and leaned his head back as pleasure coursed through his penis.

When Alexis was busy sucking on him, Alan looked at the camera giving me an evil smile. He knew I was watching. I know he wanted me to know it was another task he had achieved thanks to me. Even if he had nothing against me, there was no way I could ever tell this to anyone. What worse is that Alexis will probably bring this memory back up in the future and say how fun this whole experience was.

As disturbing as that thought was, it did not deter my own stroking. I haven't felt this excited in a long time. I knew that when I come I was going to cum a lot. That only happens when I'm super horny. I already had to stop a few times from cumming too early. I could feel it coming from my balls only to go back down when I stopped my movements.

I would have to lay perfectly still when I edged. I wanted to cum so badly but I was determined to cum the same time Alan came. I had to prove that I could last just as long as he can.

Finally, Alan sat up straight and grabbed Alexis by the shoulders. He quickly, yet carefully, twirled her whole body so that she returned to laying on the bed on her back.

This time she gave a loud but quick yelp from the sudden movement. It wasn't until Alan was on top of her again did she laugh. Alan laughed with her for a bit before closing in to kiss her once again.

Alexis wrapped her arms around his back as she embraced him. From my view, it looked as if he had his whole weight on her. His body almost covered hers, that I could barely see her arms and legs.

They rolled around on the king-size bed, where Alan would have Alexis on top of him, never stopping their make-out session.

To me, this definitely looked like how a newly wedded couple should consummate their marriage. I definitely saw the romance between the two.

This was nothing like the last two nights where the sex stemmed from lust. The passion between the two of them was obvious. I mean, I understand this is their first night as husband and wife, but they were acting like they were in love.

Oh God. Could it be? Could Alexis be in love with Alan? I know Alan wasn't the loving type, but what about my Alexis? I felt horrible that I knew Alan better than Alexis. More proof that I am a despicable husband. Sorry. Was a horrible husband.

Alan stopped their makeout session to pull down the bedsheets. Alexis had to prop her body up so that the sheets can pass underneath her. Alan pulled it far enough to get in the sheets. He covered the lower halves of their bodies with the blanket.

Why did he do that? Did he finally get shy and wanted to cover up as much as possible? It didn't seem like Alan to turn conservative all of a sudden.

I could still see the outline of his ass and legs, as well as Alexis' legs which were spread wide for him.

It seemed like something from a romantic movie. Where a couple has sex on a bed with the bed sheets covering their lower halves.

That's it! Alan covering half their of their bodies was supposed to look more like an intimate moment.

It made sense followed by all the acts they've done in his bed so far. He wanted to make this a special moment. But for who? For me? For her? Probably both.

I had to admit, everything that I've seen thus far, looked like two lovers making love. This wasn't the passionate sex they've had the previous nights.

Mixed emotions were going through me. I wanted to hate Alan for everything he has done to me and Alexis. It was cruel and unusual. All because he thought me being with a girl like Alexis was atrocious.

Yet, on the other hand, I felt excited for what I was witnessing. I felt like a voyeur who was watching something he wasn't supposed to be watching. It felt wrong to watch them. It was thrilling. What a rush!

For a moment, it didn't matter Alan made me annul my marriage with Alexis before legally marrying her. It didn't matter he has had more sex with her than me in my honeymoon.

God, what's wrong with me? Why am I getting off from this?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Alan talk.

"Put me inside you. Make our marriage official."

Alexis looked like she was in a trance, staring straight into Alan's eyes.

I did see her right arm go inside the covers towards the area of their crotches.

It wasn't difficult to tell the moment when Alan had penetrated her. Her eyes widened followed by a soft gasp, still keeping her eyes on his.

This may have been the third time Alan has had sex with Alexis, but I still wasn't used to it. Don't get me wrong. I may not be able to help myself as I jerk off watching Alexis and Alan having sex again, I did feel the shame that came with it.

I knew that I loosely fit the definition of a man. The only thing that barely categorizes me as a man is my gender.

I took comfort in the fact that, as long as I play by Alan's rules, no one will ever know what happened here. What will also help me get through this, that's if Alexis was being honest with me, is Alexis will still be by my side when this is all over.

If I had to be grateful for anything, is that Alan doesn't actually plan on making Alexis leave me. If he is being honest too, then all he has planned for me is punishment and humiliation. That, I can live with.

Alan wasn't pounding her like he did the last two times. His rhythm was slow and long. There was no doubt in my mind, he wanted to make love to her.

Alexis moaned, holding onto his strong back to hold onto as Alan continued to penetrate her.

I had to stop stroking my penis. I think I've edged so much that breathing on it will cause me to cum!

I laid still watching a real man make love to his beautiful wife. If Alan wasn't such a prick, they would've been the perfect couple. Maybe that's why a small part of me sees nothing wrong with this. It looked natural. But Alan and I knew better.

Alexis moved her hands to his broad shoulders. She gave him a quick rub before moving her hands underneath the sheets. I could see the outline of her hands through the sheets as they made their way to his ass.

She grabbed onto him there as he never once stopped his strokes. Alexis widened her legs a little for Alan so he had better access.

Her moans were slowly getting louder.

Alan lowered his body to hers so he could kiss her neck. I had a better view of her face as she rested her chin on his shoulder. As he kissed her neck, Alexis brought her left hand back up to hold onto the back of his head, making sure he didn't stop kissing her sweet spot anytime soon. She kept her right hand still on his ass.

Alexis closed her eyes, as the pleasure Alan was giving her, rose.

I didn't want to but I touched myself again. I desperately wanted to feel the pleasure she was feeling. It's one thing to give yourself your own pleasure, but it was incredible to see someone expertly give it to another.

Then I saw him slightly raise his head higher so that his mouth was next to her ear. He nibbled on it for a bit which Alexis clearly got a kick out of.

I still couldn't believe Alan was still pumping into her. I don't think he even slowed down! Here I am ready to burst like a dam!

Without breaking his stride, he whispered something to her. Because of Alexis' moans, I didn't quite hear what he said.

Whatever it was, it made her eyes shot open. She looked like she was surprised by whatever he had just whispered to her.

He raised his head higher so he could see her expression. She still had that surprised look on her face mixed feelings of pleasure Alan was still giving her.

"...for me...," was all I could hear Alan say.

A few seconds had passed before Alexis gave into the ecstasy she couldn't ignore. Her expression went back to lust right after she nodded.

Alan increased his rhythm a little, which made Alexis moan louder.

"...I...love you..."

What? What did she say?

"I love you," Alexis said breathlessly.

Am I hearing right? Did she just say-

"...Alan...," she said breathlessly again.

I thought I heard Alan say something. If he did I couldn't tell what he said since his face was buried in her neck.

"I love you, Alan!" Alexis said loudly this time.

This made Alan stop his movement altogether and prop his body up by the elbows to look at her.

"What did you say?" Alan asked.

"I...love you, Alan," Alexis said clearly.

Alan didn't say anything else. He just leaned in to kiss her again. He kissed her for a bit before going back to his love-making.

"Keep saying it," Alan ordered.

"I love you, Alan," Alexis said. "I love you so god damn much." She said, crying from the pleasure.

That was it. The straw that broke the camel's back.

I have never cummed so hard until that very moment in my entire life.