All Comments on 'Robert & Alexis Pt. 05'

by The_Paperback_Writer

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Could have been better

Compared to previous episodes this one was a bit dull. Gangbang scene was unnecessary and cheapened Alexis as a character in my opinion. It would have been lot better if you were to focus on further developing trio's relationship as a cuckold

/bull/hotwife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

For me chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4 were true masterpieces. But I didn't like this chapter, I think it lost the essence of the previous ones.

What made these stories great (at least for me) was the relationship between the 3 protagonists: Alan, Robert, and Alexis. And in this chapter we have a drugged alexis who does not participate, an alan who only observes, and Robert who does nothing at all in the whole chapter.

I repeat, I congratulate the author for those first 4 chapters that are really one of the best I have read, but the latter is not up to the others.

PS: Fucking 41 guys was just too much.

PS2: Chapters 1, 2 ,3 and 4 were 10/10 this one is 6/10 for me.

karen53karen53over 4 years ago
Upon Further Review!

I agree with Zalkefl and Parliament 2000 with their comments, as indeed chapter 5 did not measure up to the previous four. To say it wasn’t a fine effort in continuing this amazing story, however, would be unfair. Of course character develop and the relationship between the three protagonists is what made this story so delicious in chapters 1 - 4. In chapter five, however, the elements of humiliation are further developed to the point where Robert comes to realize that guilt and shame are central to the core of his being a cuckold.

Cuckolds who understands why having their wives sleep with another man is so exhilarating know that humiliation and self deprecation are key to enjoying the whole experience. I hope that chapter five serves as a bridge to chapter six where Robert’s continuing exploration in self deprecation and humiliation build to even greater heights. Paperback Writer is a gifted writer and I would submit that the story of Robert and Alexis is far from over. My only hope is that we won’t have to wait another year to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waits are fine...

Nothing wrong with taking your time. I think the main issue with chapter 5 is that it derailed from the previous chapters. I often pictured Alan as the type to not share, and only begrudgingly so because she was married to Robert.

Dropping into a gangbang (or Train) kinda came from no where, and didn't particularly make sense with the story you gave thus far. I would have called this an interlude (maybe a dream/nightmare for Robert) or a "chapter 4.5".

Your writing is great, but I think with the way your story was going it would have either been heartwarming (good ending with/for Robert) or heartwrenching (Alan "winning" in some way) either way having hot intimacy along the way (which is what we all came here for)

The series was a 10/10. But this falls at a flat 5or6/10. Good writing, but not a direction that seemed all that plausible.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Thanks for trying

Sure, thanks for trying but it lost its luster. Chapter one really had a psychological edge to it as did some others but this was just written like you were just trying to finish it. The epilogue actually could have actually extended to them getting home and the annulment. Thanks for trying

snugglepuss13snugglepuss13over 4 years ago
1-4 was great

Part 5 ruined the story for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with others

The pyschological edge of the first 4 were so hot. Chapter 5 doesnt work for me in the slightest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Had so much potential... personally I hoped that Alan and Alexis's relationship became serious and Robert was slowly forgotten.

reader_literoticareader_literoticaover 4 years ago
A great conclusion to a wonderful story

It was logical to include: 3 on 1, Anal, DP.

Looking forward to the next stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seemed rushed

First off I always imagined Autumn Falls every time I imagine Alexia. I thought this could’ve went a different direction. Like the husband of the other couple and Alan come back after saying he was gone. She knowingly has both of them at the same time because she has to in order to be with Alan again. Is there going to be a part 6 or is this it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not the best ending

Would have preferred something like Alexis realizing that she wants Alan, maybe making Robert wear a chastity cage because him jerking off while Alexis gets fucked creeps her out. And the drugs Alan is giving her are making her not care about Robert, who gave her to another man. Maybe they get back home, and she just wants to fuck Alan, the annulment runs into issues, Alexis decides the morally correct thing is to move in with her husband. Alan, who is a total asshole, continues drugging her so that she deserves super slutty, and likes to go out and fuck random guys. Meanwhile she had developed contempt for Robert, which leads to Robert doing something desperate, which gives Alan an excuse to fire him, and he has to move away, and Alexis is no longer a part of his life. But he masturbates to all the pics of her from the trip all the time. Alan's last drugging of Robert basically makes him impotent with any women, except the one he can never have again. The big gang bang was kind of lame compared to 1-4, especially 1&2. The way you had Alan drug Robert without him realizing was fantastic. It was kind of a mystery to read carefully to figure out when that was happening. Would love a rewrite with themes closer to 1-4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What happened?

The fact than Alan needed any drugs at this point for alexis was terrible. I feel like after fucking her this much that he would have had her under a spell. You could have went any where the story but yeah I agree with everyone you left the whole story line and rushed this. This segment just didnt even have the same anything as the first four chapters. I'm not mad at you just disappointed. Haha with lots of love! More chapters or let's see what other ideas you have for a new story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I personally would have preferred the 3 protagonists to maintain a relationship when they returned from their vacations. This would obviously imply that Robert tells Alexis that Alan is his boss.

I don't know you guys but I wouldn't have liked an ending where Alexis leaves Robert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh No :o(

Hi, The_Paperback_Writer

really really loved your story, honestly one of my favourites, but the latest addition was sooo not the ending worthy, please please have an alternative ending where Alexis is completely won over and stays a faithfull wife to Alan, Robert is reduced to being a spare part as he is finally recognised as a beta male and unworthy of being with a real woman like Alexis,

Please Please write up an alternative, even if you have to put it up on a patreon link people will be happy to pay to read a more worthy alternative.

i hope this does not dis hearten you in any way because your an awesome writer!!!

honestly i compare this to Game of Thrones... all the build up ... all the suspense and excitement and then the final season killed off the hype.

Love your work dude!!!!

an avid avid fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Same writer?

I'm more than 100% convinced that the_ paperback_writer and Chris Seagate are one and same. Just try reading Risking Judy by the latter. I,'m a huge fan of Risking Judy. But this one has blown my mind. I pray that there are more chapters because the story isn't complete. We see alan on the course of driving a wedge between the couple by slowly poisoning Alexis's mind against rob. The story doesn't end here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beyond belief Masterpiece from the brain of a genius

Still shaking from erotic fever. Don't feel like reading anything else. Is the sequel ready? How long is it going to take? Pardon my impatience paperback writer but could you please take a moment to let us know how long it's going to take for the sequel? I think karen53 best express my feelings. Thanx genius. Would be anxiously waiting for some intimation from your side regarding the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of a kind

I think you are the only writer who can put a knife thru' my heart and make me jack off because of the act. Somehow I feel that you will not make Alexis leave Robert in the end. That's why it's all the more erotic. The story is poised at a very erotic juncture because to anull their marriage there would have to be a future meeting between Alexis and Allan. And then ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2 per day

Hello paperback writer, can you write 2 alphabets per day instead of just 1? Please try. The waiting is sheer torture. You are killing me by not letting me read more stories from your pen.I won't ask you to write 3 per day because surely that would be too much for you. I want more rob/ Alexis stories. DO IT NOW.

bigredkerbigredkerover 4 years ago
One of the BEST Literotica stories YET!

What a terrific finish to a very long story! Thank you thank you T-P-W. I hope you enjoyed writing this as much as we enjoyed reading it.

reader_literoticareader_literoticaabout 4 years ago
Best idea to continue

"not the best ending"

by Anonymous

10/30/19

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
End it

Please end your decade-long sabbatical. You shouldn't have written it in the first place if u r gonna torment us like this by your absence.'Nough is 'Nough. DO IT NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I hope you ate alright given what's going on. Drop us a line if you can. That would be great

I hope you are alright

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hello

Are you still writing or have you abandoned the sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Are you alive?

Please God of erotica, give us a sign of life. Eagerly awaiting your next masterpiece.

Ps. GME to the moon! 🚀

Dougie4inchCuckDougie4inchCuckabout 3 years ago

I would have liked it better if Alexis fell in love with Alan and Alan convinced her to humiliate Robbie. And when they got back home Alan and Alexis stayed married and made Robbie their personal slave and cuck. Alan would spend most of his time at Alexis’ house with Robbie servicing them and cleaning them. But Alan would need to tend to his place. While he was gone Alan would send over a stand in to fuck his wife and humiliate her ex husband. Robbie would continue his duties even while Alan was away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was seriously thinking that Alan was true to his word (finally) and really left it there when if first left the room to the both of them. The guilt by Robert will always be there anyway. Then to rub it in with 41 guys brutally using Alexis body and none of the staff or any neighbors even heard anything? I so hoped that Alexis and Robert would stay a couple. I would have like to hear more of what happened after they finally got home. What would they do with their marriage? Will Alan continue to torment Robert? It looked like Alan was going to be done with his punishment even at the end. The gangbang was kind of unique at the ending but really, with 41 men was too much. Alexis would not even be able to get out the bed let alone the room. I was ready for the police to come in and arrest Robert for messing around with a married woman. I was hoping that Robert would finally end the blackmail and throw Alan off of the roof even if he went to jail. At least he would be able to explain at least a little bit of what happened. Too often stories like this end up with the wife marrying the slime ball and Robert would be shoved out in the cold. I like to see a happier ending but I guess I am one of the few people that do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still hoping for a sequel. Or a new story. You're a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really disappointing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The ending felt completely out of touch with the rest of the story, and missed all of the cuckold touchstones that had been built up to. Obviously that was intentional! But still very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very disappointing ending, to be honest. Very out of touch with all the sensuality beforehand.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGaabout 1 year ago

Damn what a limp dicked ending. Absolutely horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seriously lame ending.

AnonykAnonyk10 months ago

Have to agree with some of the other critiques, the last chapter in the story was disappointing. The gangbang just came out of nowhere. It should have just stayed between the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Seriously woeful ending. Lost all of the tension that it had been building up to. Felt like fanfic of the original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Of course this ended in a goddamn gangbang, because for whatever reason all of you cuck writers can't just leave it at the one person. No, at the end, all the fellas have to get a turn. Fyi, this story better suits the mind control genre. This story reads a lot like its sex scenes; A bunch of redundant bullshit leading up to the act, followed by a shortly written, disappointing climax.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Paperback_Writer@The_Paperback_Writer
Hey everyone I just wanted to take this moment to thank everyone for reading the latest chapter to Robert & Alexis, and to answer a few questions everyone is asking me. First off, the latest chapter to Robert & Alexis is the LAST chapter of their story. I have absolutely no...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES