Robert & Alexis Pt. 05

Story Info
Conclusion ends with multiple bangs.
24.3k words
3.28
25.3k
32

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rob?"

I woke up startled. I felt something on my shoulder after I heard someone say my name.

Slowly, the memories from yesterday started pouring back into my head. I looked over on my left side to see where the source of the voice was coming from.

It was Alexis.

She stood on the side of the bed, her hand on my shoulder, gently waking me up. I can tell she's been up for some time. Her hair and makeup were already done. She wore the black tank top that I really liked. It made her have the best kind of cleavage. She also wore torn up jeans with it. She had a concern look on her, yet her face looked relaxed.

I thought we were in our room, but after a quick scan of our environment, I remember where we were and how we got here.

"Hey. What's up?" I replied, groggily. I slowly sat up as I became more awake. Alexis still stood on her spot.

"Why were you such an asshole yesterday?" She immediately asked me.

Her expression changed to an angry, yet worried, look. I guess she was ready to finally listen to me.

"Because I wasn't thinking. I was being stupid. I came back here to tell you that. That I was wrong. I didn't mean to act like an asshole. It's not your fault."

"Oh, I know it's not," she laughed. "But that still doesn't answer my question. What were you so upset about with me?"

Here goes nothing.

"I swear, it's nothing Alexis. But I will tell you if you want to know," I took a deep breath before continuing. "Looking back at it, I guess there was some jealousy that came up. I didn't want to bring it up because I knew I would regret it."

"Is that really it? You really couldn't mention that to me yesterday? Are you sure there's nothing else you want to say?"

I was afraid of this. Luckily, I already had an answer in mind.

"No, that's not all. I really didn't want to mention this too because it's embarrassing."

I paused for a second to make it more believable, that I was hesitant to mention the next part.

"I...just didn't like the fact that you didn't let me watch you both...on your first night together as husband and wife."

I avoided looking at Alexis' eyes to make it seem I was ashamed. There was some truth to it, though. But I couldn't tell her the real reason why I was upset. That I didn't like the fact she was able to swallow his cum but not mines. Thinking about it now, it was stupid to even have felt that way. So what? Who cares?

"Wow. Just...wow, Rob," she responded.

"What?"

"I knew you were pouty, but I didn't know you were such a little bitch," she said with a mischievous smile.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Alexis' way of breaking the tension with me is breaking my balls. I knew her well enough that not only did she believe me but she was ready to put this matter to rest. She sat down at the edge of the bed to make herself more comfortable.

"Sorry, babe. I told you it was stupid," I said.

"Yeah, I don't know. Maybe I should've let you come too but it was just too weird for me at the time."

"It wasn't weird for you last night?"

"What can I say? It grew on me," Alexis said, combing my hair with her hand. "Which is something I wanted to talk to you about too."

"Yeah?" I said, sitting up on the bed now. "What's up?"

Alexis let out a sigh as I saw on her face she was trying to find the next words to say.

"This whole thing with...Alan has been an incredible experience. I mean, I never thought I would go for something like this, but here we are," she said, chuckling a little.

"Tell me about it. I didn't think you would be up for it either. I guess I got lucky." I answered back.

"It has definitely revealed more about myself that I never thought I was capable of. I mean, I still can't believe it. I slept with another man in our honeymoon for fuck sake!" Alexis laughed this time. "I mean, who does that? It's insane, right? We're insane!" she asked me, not sure if it was rhetorical.

"No, I mean it is! But I never would've gone through with this if you didn't want to," I replied, hoping it's the right answer.

"I know. I know that, Rob. Because you and I are a team. We do things together or nothing at all. Plus, you know me. I would never let anyone force me to do something that I didn't want to do."

"That's one of the many things I love about you."

Alexis smiled, caressing my face.

"Can't believe you still love me after everything I've done."

"WE have done," I corrected her. "You didn't do anything that I didn't want you to do either, okay?"

"Right. Speaking of which, there's something else I have to tell you," Alexis confessed.

"Okay. What's up?"

Alexis took a few seconds to collect herself before answering.

"I want you to know that this was an amazing experience. Something I will never forget and regret. I hope," she joked. "But with that being said, I think it wouldn't be a good idea if we did this again."

"You mean, here at the resort? Or in general?" I asked her.

"In general. I just don't think it's a good idea to do what we did here, back home, you know?"

I had to take my own moment or two to think about her decision. I should be happy. Relieved. But all I feel is disappointment.

Now that I have discovered this newfound fantasy, I was ready to pursue it to the fullest. This time under our own volition. My mind was filled with endless possibilities of Alexis as a hotwife that I didn't even think to consider her not pursuing it when we returned home. Hearing her say that felt like watching expensive china falling down to shatter into hundreds of pieces on the floor.

"What are you thinking about?" Alexis asked me, breaking my chain of thought. I took a few more seconds to collect my thoughts before answering.

"I, uh, I think that's for the best. Yeah. You're right," I reluctantly said.

"Are you sure? Because you look like I just ran over your dog," Alexis replied. I forced a smile, hoping to mask my true feelings.

"No, I'm okay. It's just that...It was fun, ya know? I wouldn't have mind if we did this back home, but I hear what you're saying. And you're right," I said, trying to sound sure.

"Oh, thanks, babe," Alexis said in relief, embracing me. "I was so worried you were going to fight me on this. I'm glad you understand."

I held onto her back with one hand. I'm glad she felt better. I just wish I did too.

"I just want to go back home and live out the rest of our lives together," Alexis admitted.

Hearing her say that did bring me some peace of mind. I'm glad after all this, she still loves me and wants to be my wife. At the end of the day, she's right. I just want to go back home with her and forget all this ever happened. To get away from Alan. Speaking of which...

"Is...Alan around?" I asked.

Alexis broke away from our hug with a really big smile on her face.

"That's another thing I wanted to talk to you about. Alan has a surprise for us. So, c'mon, get dressed. He's waiting for us outside."

I didn't like the sound of that. So far any surprise Alan has shown us has been a nightmare. Well, for me anyway. But it's almost over. It's the only thing that's keeping me going. Still, I took my time getting dressed. I was in no hurry to see or talk to Alan.

After putting on a simple t-shirt and shorts with sneakers, we walked out of the bedroom, hand in hand, to Alan who was waiting patiently for us in the living room area.

He was standing fiddling with his phone, dressed in business casual attire. When he heard us enter the room, he stopped using his phone to give us attention.

"Robert! Good to see you! Please, I wanted to talk to you both about something. Please have a seat," Alan requested.

Alexis and I sat down together on a sofa, while Alan sat across from us on a recliner.

"First off, let me just say that I cannot express enough the gratitude I feel for the opportunity you two have given me," Alan started. "Alexis. My beautiful Alexis. You are by far the best woman I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. While you are with someone equally great, it is still a shame. I would have loved to have known you in a more intimate level."

"I think you've done plenty of that already, don't you think, mister?" Alexis joked.

"Not like that, missy. I would have very much liked to have known you as a human being. I can already tell you're one of a kind."

Judging by Alexis' expression, Alan's fake empathy was getting to her.

"And Robert," Alan turned to face me, "I still can't thank you enough for giving me this amazing opportunity to experience. It all started with you trusting Alexis. And Alexis trusting you. Not too many couples would do something you two would have done."

Alexis grabbed my hand to hold. I accepted it, returning her smile and grip. It was then that I noticed she wasn't wearing Alan's ring on her finger anymore. She must've given it back to him already. I have to remember to give her back my ring. Even though we're not legally married anymore.

"And because you two have given me something to remember for the rest of my life, I wanted to return the favor."

I was afraid to hear what exactly what this "favor" was.

"As a token of my appreciation for what you two have shared with me, it would by my pleasure to bestow upon you both my suite for your final night here at the resort.

Alexis and I looked at each other, exchanging glances of surprise.

"Alan...I don't know what to say," Alexis started.

"Please, Alexis, there's no need to say anything," Alan replied. "I would argue you don't need to say 'thank you', but something tells me you're going to anyway," Alan joked.

"You're goddamn right!" Alexis laughed, breaking away from my embrace, she approached Alan to give him a big hug. "Thank you so much!" She then planted a quick kiss on him.

After all the things they did together, that kiss still hurt. Even if it was just a peck.

"Are you sure it's okay?" Alexis asked Alan, still in each other's arms.

"Of course! I'll be leaving for the ship tonight. I paid extra to get on board a day earlier before it departs. Don't worry about checkout. It's all taken care of. You can even help yourself to room service. It's on me," Alan offered.

"Oh my God! Are you serious?"

"Yes, ma'am!'

"Robert, did you hear him?" Alexis turned to face me, still In Alan's arms. "Don't you have anything to say to him?" Alexis said, prompting me to show my gratitude to Alan.

I quickly forced a smile before speaking.

"Alan, that is too much, you really don't have to do that," I said, trying to sound genuine. I didn't bother to move since the two of them have still not separated.

"Please, Robert. It's my pleasure. Even though you both invited me to share this incredible experience, I feel I've interfered way too much time on your honeymoon. So, not only is this a token of my appreciation, but this is to pay back lost time for you both." Alan barely looked at me as he spoke. His attention was completely on Alexis. "I'll be leaving shortly, so you can spend whatever time you have left on your last day, together.

"Alan, you are such an amazing person. I'm never going to forget you," Alexis shared.

"And I you, sweetheart," Alan kissed her on the forehead. "I am sorry, however, that I wasn't able to get you two married again before you left. Which means we're still married. I'm afraid we'll have to wait until we return to the states to annul our marriage and have you to be married again," Alan sympathized.

I expected Alexis to be upset. Or even a little hurt. Not understanding.

"Hey, don't worry about that. We'll take care of it as soon as we get home. It's an easy fix," she assured him.

"Glad to hear it, hon'. Now that we got that out of the way, I would like to have a word with Robert if you don't mind," Alan requested.

"Oh, okay, sure," Alexis said, a little surprised. "Go easy on him, babe," Alexis said to me, jokingly. I laughed a little. Mostly from the irony.

"Yeah, Robert, remember you did agree to this arrangement too," Alan added to the joke.

"I'm going to call my mom then while you two talk," Alexis informed us.

I nodded, without saying a word as we watched her walk out of the room as she took out her phone. I noticed Alan's lowered gaze, watching her hips sway. Her ass looked amazing in that skirt. It's like a magnet for all guys' eyes.

When Alexis was out of sight, Alan spoke.

"Well, Robbie, looks like this is it," Alan said, casually walking up to me. "A deal is a deal. You did your part in helping me fuck your wife on your honeymoon. Now I'm going to leave you alone." He placed a hand on my shoulder. "I'm a man of my word. I think I've humiliated you enough. Put you in your place. Wouldn't you agree?" He asked me, squeezing my shoulder a little harder.

"Yes, A-, I mean, sir." I stammered. He smiled.

"Yes, I think so too. And I think you are enlightened of what kind of...'man,' ... you really are. Isn't that right?"

"...Yes...sir...," I said again, meekly.

"Yes, I agree with that too. Just so you know, it was never my intention to drive Alexis away from you. I just wanted you to know just how lucky you really are to be with someone like Alexis. I wanted to make sure you never forget this. And what better way to do it than on your honeymoon? I'm sure you can count on Alexis to remind you constantly of the time you both agreed for her to sleep with another man on your honeymoon. Especially on your anniversary. Every anniversary, you won't be able to help but remember the time you helped me fuck Alexis for most of your honeymoon. Yes, it's the gift that keeps on giving. So, thank you, Robert, for making this happen."

Alan stuck out his hand for me to shake. Slowly, I reached out to take it, where he shook it.

I know what he was trying to do. He wanted to make it seem like all of this was my doing. I tried thinking that wasn't the case, but it was difficult. Alan may have been the mastermind, but I went along with it. Sure, he forced me to do it, but along the way I found myself enjoying being a part of Alan's twisted game. It went from hating what Alan was forcing me to do to Alexis, to hating myself for helping Alan have his way with Alexis. I'll never admit to it. I don't know if he's figured it out by now, but I'll never tell him. I think it's the last satisfaction he is looking for. And he'll never get that from me. In that way, he'll never completely win. I still have that over him.

"And don't worry," Alan continued, "you both really do have this suite for your last day on the resort. See? I'm not a complete asshole. I can be generous too. Especially after I get what I want first." Alan stopped shaking my hand to give me a few light slaps on my left face cheek. I flinched when he did so, to which he laughed.

"Relax, Robbie, your punishment is over. I am not going to do anything to you anymore. And I'm done fucking your wife senseless, giving her orgasm after orgasm," he said smugly. "That is a promise. It's been fun. But I gotta go." Alan proceeded to walk towards the suite's elevator, where I noticed a big travel suitcase on the floor.

"Alexis, I'm leaving!" he yelled for Alexis. A few seconds later, Alexis came out still talking on the phone to her mother in spanish. She quickly ended the call and turned her attention to Alan.

"I'm sorry you have to go, Alan. I wish you can stay a little longer," Alexis pleaded.

"I know, hon', but duty calls. You have my business number and address, right?" he asked Alexis.

"Yes! I'll make sure to call you as soon as we get back to talk about getting the marriage annulled," Alexis assured him.

"Great! Well, in that case, I'll take my leave. Hope you enjoy the suite. Just don't damage it too badly, please," he joked. "That's all I ask."

"No promises," Alexis joked back. She gave him a big hug, which Alan accepted and returned with pleasure. "Thanks again for everything. I'll never forget you and what you did for us," she said quietly.

"Me too, babe," Alan replied.

The hug lasted longer than what I was comfortable with. But when they did break from each other, they both exchanged goodbyes before Alan stepped into the elevator, pressed the lobby floor button, and disappeared as the doors slid closed.

Finally, he was gone.

Alexis quickly wiped something from her face before turning to face me. Her eyes were a little watery.

"So, what now?" she asked me.

I just stood there looking at her, wondering was she really crying for him?

"Did you mean what you said? About him staying longer?"

Alexis scoffed. "No! I'm glad he's gone. Because it's just you and me now, finally," Alexis said, walking up to me to give me a hug this time. "I figure it was a nice thing to say to him."

I returned her hug, still wondering if she was telling the truth. If that's how she really felt, then why did she look like she was close to crying?

*

Alexis and I decided to stay in for our last day. We both never stayed in a nice suite before. Well, not together, anyways. But with Alan gone, we can enjoy everything the suite had to offer. Together. Just the two of us. Plus, we didn't want to risk people seeing us together since some people are aware of Alexis' legal marriage to Alan. Which would result in legal action taken against us since it's against the law here in this part of the world for a married woman to hang out with a single guy.

Never the less, we tried to make the day special. We planned to have a lot of fun taking advantage of Alan's suite before ending the night with a bang. Now that Alan's out of the picture, I have plenty of time to be with Alexis without any interruptions from anyone else.

Alexis had the bright idea to do everything today in the nude. Since it's just us in the privacy of the suite, I thought it would be great to watch Alexis do everything naked. I felt a little guilty for her since I'm not much to look at but I didn't see any sign of disappointment from her. She was truly happy just to be with me.

The first thing we did was make breakfast in the impressive kitchen that came with the suite, which also came with food. I had the not-so-bright idea of frying bacon, leaving small little burn marks from the oil on my body. It made Alexis laugh as she was making pancakes.

We then played a couple rounds of pool. Seeing Alexis bending over to line up her shot with her cue was such an erotic sight that I got an erection. From behind, I had a perfect view of her round ass and even the folds from her pussy slightly sticking out. She knew I was watching so she would pose more seductively. She would spread her legs slightly to reveal more of her pussy. Alexis arched her back, sticking her ass towards me as she bent over, teasing me. Torturing me.

I had a very hard time concentrating when it was my turn as Alexis stood by, still posing to throw me off. She would put her boobs or ass in my line of sight to distract me from my shot. And it worked. I think I only managed to sink in only 3 balls from the entire time we played.

After pool, we decided to use the sauna. She said she never had the opportunity to use it when Alan was here. As we were working up a great sweat, we talked about our experiences here in further detail and what the plan was when we returned home. It was a very enlightening conversation. Alexis revealed that although her time with Alan was amazing, she still couldn't see herself doing it ever again. It's something she will not regret doing, she says, but one time was enough for her. It still disappointed me a little but I figure I'll soon realize it's for the best. There's no way continuing this kind of lifestyle can be healthy for a marriage.

Even though the kitchen had some food already stocked, we decided to order enough room service throughout the day to make Alan probably regret taking up his offer to take advantage of it. That act, rather small, did give me some satisfaction.