All Comments on 'Robert and Laurie'

by Timewell

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow...

That was great... so used to stories that are JUST about power and the use/abuse of it... Nice to have one that is someone finding something more important to them than what they can get from their power.

Don't take this the wrong way but that story was sweet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story

The intimation that maybe the uncle manipulated the boy as well adds a nice touch.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Liked It

I am wondering if the Uncle was influencing things or if Laurie was his equal but I do feel a follow up is warrented. We have yet to hear of any trouble with his brother and parents.

A good little read.

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyover 10 years ago
Nice vignette, but too much missing

Good concept, but there's so much missing from this story, and you jumped straight to the end. They get married and live happily ever after - having saved her virginity for him while being really kinky.

So any future stories lose the potential for any "will she/won't she" give in and "will he/won't he" abuse his power tension because we already know the answer. Similarly, there's no potential for disruption by the brother - who is more abusive and controlling - because we already know the ending of the story.

RedJohnny

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsover 10 years ago
Cute

Like a storybook fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous