Robert The Cuck's Decision

Story Info
Robert offers terms to the man who cuckolds him.
2.2k words
3.19
3.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
248 Followers

This is the third and final part of a trilogy. Henry knows Shane fucks his wife but has discovered Jenna has been fucking another man secretly.

Henry

Jenna was sloppy with her internet security and so I have read both your letters. I couldn't believe that you and my wife have been fucking each other for more than a decade. This comes on top of my wife being Shane's sex plaything. It is very disheartening that you don't feel any guilt about having sex with my wife. I thought you were my friend but you consider my wife to be 'the most important person in this situation.'

It was nauseating to read that you get satisfaction from hiding your adulterous relationship from me. It is gratifying that Jenna loves me but it is disappointing that I am a cuckold to my Best Man at my wedding. You had carnal knowledge of Jenna both before and after my wedding. It was a good thing we honeymooned abroad. Otherwise perhaps you and she would have cuckolded me then.

I note you think it is best if Jenna's lover, Shane becomes history. He does have plenty of other women to shag and many husbands to dominate. I suspect you wouldn't weep if he departed this world. But Jenna would. She pines for Shame and suddenly perks up when he decides to visit our house.

You may find it strange that I have no feelings of animosity towards you or my wife. The reason I am now so dispassionate is that I read your letters a few months ago. I have had time to get over my initial anger and the overbearing sense of betrayal and hopelessness. I was aided by the excellent support of the Samaritans. I came to realise that it wasn't my wife's lust for Shane and you that was the problem. It was that Jenna and I had grown apart.

While my wife wants Shane as frequently as possible, he visits us only once or twice a week. My sense of alienation from Jenna was for the other 5 or 6 days. You thought that I would be lost WITHOUT Jenna. The truth is that I was lost WITH Jenna. I can not get the lyric 'just 2 people living in 2 separate worlds' out of my head. It seems to totally describe my relationship with the woman I share a bed with.

I note from Jenna's letter that you and she have phone sex. It seems that you and she were more together when you are 50 miles apart than I am with my wife naked and sleeping next to me. We rarely discuss sexual issues. Yet she is perfectly happy to describe her sexual desires to you.

In discovering that you were secretly cuckolding me I learned just how profoundly I was alienated from Jenna. Your secret assignations in far off hotel rooms gave you 'more exciting and erotic sex''. When Jenna and I stay in hotels we too have sex. But I still feel alienated from her.

The highlight for me is when Jenna uses the hotel room walk in shower. She leaves the door open so I can watch her. It is porn film exciting. I feel most connected to her as I watch her shower. But once she has finished the sense of alienation returns.

I think I know the reason why watching my wife shower is so sexy. Shane doesn't get any pleasure from seeing Jenna nude and washing herself in our bath, or indeed washing her. That meant that my wife allowing me to see her showering was the one area that Jenna gave uniquely to me. Of all the things I discovered from your letters the hardest to come to terms with the probability that Jenna let you watch her having a shower.

Knowing that my wife had your cock in her mouth and cunt was not a problem. After all, Shane's cock has been in them both many times. And I doubt you can use Jenna's clit as well as Shane can. Thinking further about it, I don't think any man can give Jenna better clitoral orgasms.

I may have been a bit petty when I found out that Jenna wanked herself when having phone sex with you. I found her vibrator and pushed it up my bum. I gave it a good clean and returned it to its normal position. It helped give me a sense of power that she was using a vibrator that had once been up my rectum.

It was be first time I had used an artificial device rectally. That makes it sound like I had a non-artificial item up my rear. I have not had a penis up there and don't want one up there either.

It is obvious that Jenna takes a lead with both you and Shane. Yet, despite being a tigress with me at University, she no longer initiates sex, or even kissing and cuddling. While she never denies me sex Jenna is not active. How different from the early days at University where Jenna wanted to try every sexual position. Perhaps she found out her favourites with me and uses Shane to perform them more excellently than you or I can.

You cried crocodile tears saying you didn't want to make me a cuckold. You then spout nonsense about Cupid. Well you didn't have to fuck my wife. You chose to. Cupid didn't make it compulsory. You made plans, together with Jenna, to fuck each other. You went on to do what Shakespeare called 'the beast with 2 backs' after planning for it. You don't have the excuse that you were drunk or that it just happened. You were being hypocritical. Cupid has fuck all to do with you 2 rutting.

(See Editor's note after the letter)

You wrote to Jenna about 'having an accommodation' with me and Shane. Jenna wrote about you having precedence in her bed. Put that idea in the dustbin, where it belongs. You are not going to be my King and I become your subject, obeying your every regal command. Our ménage will be a Royalty free republic. Our job now is to write a constitution that suits its 3 citizens. We will have to draw up our own Bill of Rights, just like the American Founding Fathers did.

After the help of the Samaritans I was able to discuss this with Shane. He will be the person who is guardian of whatever is in our Bill of Rights. If he finds you break the deal he can fine, or even expel, you from the house.

You have watched the video of Jenna having sex with Shane. You think that Shane is making me do all kinds of kinky stuff just to humiliate me. Yet you would agree to be subordinate to Shane and subordinate to me and be 'the lowest in the pecking order'.

You suggest Shane has 'marked his territory' by making Jenna go commando. Actually my taste has changed. I am happy watching Shane work on my naked wife. I am more connected with Shane than I am with Jenna. I regard Shane as a more than a human vibrator. He is not an enemy or even an opponent. He is a necessary adjunct to my marriage.

I can't believe I just wrote that 'Shane is a necessary adjunct to my marriage." Jenna can not give Shane up. It is clear that she can not live without you as a significant other.

On the video you saw Shane 'make me watch' him flick Jenna's clit with his tongue until she screamed 3 times in orgastic delight. You noted Shane looks up towards the camera, presumably for a reaction from me. You can not see me but I am smiling. I enjoy watching Shane delight my wife. Filming my slutty wife being used is a turn on.

Jenna told you my sex drive is almost absent. It is her indifference that makes our sex 'cosy'. You are wrong if you think I have 'to deal with an intolerable situation'. I sometimes think I get more pleasure from watching this than either Shane or Jenna do. I don't need 'talking therapy with a trained psychotherapist'. I am able to 'engage in a frank and honest discussion'. I am not 'an enforced submissive' but my wife is.

You think I fear my marriage will end. You are wide of the mark. Jenna risks losing Shane if our marriage ends. Shane will just fuck Jenna's mother even more frequently. He knows that Jenna hates the thought of Shane preferring her mother. She also hates the thought of her father, naked and bound, enjoying watching the sucking and fucking. If Jenna were to leave him he would get me to film his parents' 3some, just to spite her.

You are spot on when you wrote that Jenna needs Shane and me and you. Your hoped for monogamous relationship with Jenna would last 3 months before she wants Shane back. And Shane, advised by me, would be your worst nightmare.

Look at the video again. Jenna initiates the doggy style sex. Can you make her scream with delight by taking her from behind with only an average sized penis? I seriously doubt it. Can you lift Jenna's buttocks up to a shoulder stand position? And if you did would you be able to forget Shane's monster cock had been inside her many times before? and that she loved it? and that she begged him for more? Can you forget that Shane has given Jenna multiple orgasms and has truly satisfied her vaginally? Can you life with the fact that Jenna willingly lost her virginity to Shane?.

As the answer to all these questions is 'No' I think you need to consider whether you have the mentality to have a full time relationship with Jenna, Shane and me.

If you feel you can handle watching Shane fuck Jenna, and know that I will continue to fuck her then you need to meet these demands for the proposed ménage.

1) Stop fucking my wife for 3 months. You will instead come down to Dorset at weekends, book a twin room in the Studland Grand hotel and share my lifestyle. You must not tell Jenna that you are staying there or what happens.

2) Stop having phone sex. Start sexting by email instead. That means I can find out what is in Jenna's mind merely by reading your emails.

3) You will make every effort to be friends to my naturist friends. That will of course mean you going nude at the Naturist area. It will also mean you giving a lift to and sharing your room with a male naturist friend who lives in Birmingham. He is heterosexual. He just likes going naked.

4) You will let me watch you shower with my Jamaican naturist friend and to make a softcore video that doesn't show your cocks. But it must include lots of shampoo and you rubbing each others chest

.This is not a turn on for him but he will do it as a sign of friendship.

5) If the weather is poor we will go on long walks together. You will let me see you and watch me piss.

6) You will be a bosom buddy to my friend who has a very small penis. That will include encouraging him to swim naked with you. He really likes nude swimming but lacks confidence to be among the big boys. He doesn't have a lot of money but doesn't like charity. So order 3 take out Studland Grand lunches. You will eat one and your Birmingham friend another. Tell your new bosom buddy they are given out free and give him the spare lunch.

7) My friends know about Shane and you fucking my wife. Be prepared to answer their questions. One of my friends asks really random questions.

IF you successfully join in on my lifestyle and my kinks then you can move in and take my place in the marital bed with my willing wife. But I will still have the right to spend 5 nights with my wife every month.

Yours

Robert

Editor's Note

The charge of hypocrisy seems to have upset Henry. A week later he phoned Robert and tried to explain to him that he genuinely didn't want to cuckold him. He had tried not to see Jenna but couldn't. Henry confessed that the impulse to be with Jenna was so strong that it broke up his intended marriage.

He asked Robert "to accept his apologies and forgive his trespasses like Prince Charles had done with Camilla's husband". For both Camilla's husband and Robert it meant acknowledging that they had been unsuspecting cuckolds. Accepting the apology meant letting the cuckolder off his immorality.

Prince Charles's apology to the cuckold was necessary for constitutional reasons. After all he could, and did, become Head of the Church of England. Charles's apology may, or may not, have been a genuinely held recognition of the immorality of using another man's wife. But giving it made his future marriage acceptable to the CofE.

Whatever King Charles felt, Henry's apology was genuine. His hope of forgiveness from Robert was over optimistic. For Robert wasn't in the mood to forgive and forget what he considered hypocrisy.

This could have ended any discussion of a ménage. In the end they agreed to disagree. They had bigger fish to fry.

LovingF
LovingF
248 Followers