Robin Becomes Robin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess led them to the fitting room area and into a large change room. She motioned for Robin to take off her blouse and both girls stripped. Robin looked confused at Barb.

"What, you think you are the only one here to have any needs." Barb asked. "I haven't been fitted for over a year and I need to get it checked." Jess simply nodded and Robin shrugged.

Jess quickly and professionally determined that Barb was still a 36B but Robin was a 34C. Robin had been wriggling during the fitting, as Jess's hands had caressed her breasts and she had almost purred by the end. A sharp look from Barb had her fighting for control, but she noticed that Jess was slightly flushed as well.

Barb left Robin in the change room with Jess after giving her a dirty look and headed out into the store. Robin took the opportunity to get some much needed relief. She slipped off the skirt and stood before Jess in only the panties that she had picked out.

"Do you think these look good on me?" Robin asked turning in place, the thong disappearing in her tight ass cheeks.

"Spectacular," Jess replied sounding slightly drunk, Robin looked over her shoulder and saw Jess was almost drooling as she looked at her.

"Really," Robin asked, turning to face the salesgirl, "you don't think they are too small?"

"No, they look just like they should." Jess stammered. "But to make the customer happy, I had better take a closer look." She walked over to Robin and dropped to her knees directly in front of Robin who spread her legs and reached up to squeeze her own nipples.

Jess leaned forward and nuzzled the gusset of Robin's panties and licked her damp crotch. Robin sighed in delight and let go of her nipples to reach down and guide Jess's head to where she wanted it. Jess for her part simple opened her mouth, clamped it over the dripping cunt above her and sucked hard once. That was all it took.

Robin felt the surge of pleasure spread out from her pussy to her entire body, her stomach muscles flexed and rolled and she bit her tongue to keep from screaming as she flooded her new lover's mouth. Jess swallowed all that she could and then rubbed her face on the dripping scrap of cloth, breathing in Robin's scent as deeply as she could. Jess shuddered once and moaned into Robin's snatch as she had her own small orgasm.

Jess stood and pulled Robin into her arms and kissed her softly. Robin returned the affection and licked her own love oil from Jess's face.

"Thanks baby, I needed that." Robin said softly.

"I have never done that before," Jess confessed. "And I certainly never came without anyone touching me. Does this make me a lesbian?"

I doubt it." Robin said, kissing her softly again. "But if you want to find out, give me a call."

"You two coming out of there or what?" Barb called through the door and they both giggled.

Robin redressed and then headed out into the store. The three of them picked out bras, panties, slips, thongs, G-strings, stockings, garter belts and corsets. Bard tried to keep her own choices down to a minimum, but Robin continued to add things to the pile in Barb's size. At the check out the racked up an incredibly large bill, and before Barb could say anything, Robin ran through the entire purchase on one of her new credit cards and arranged for the store to deliver to the manor, making sure that Jess had her number. As they left the store Barb turned on her.

"How could you do that?" She fumed. "I will have to work for two years to pay that back to Bruce."

"You are not paying him back for anything." Robin said firmly. "This is coming out of my money. Bruce took the insurance settlement from my family's death and managed it into a fortune. Beside, do you really think that Bruce would be angry for paying for this for you? After all the work we do for him? Also, do you think that I'm gonna let him see the bill from that store, check this out."

Robin handed the bill back to Barb and on the back was a note from Jess, 'Call me for personal service, please' and her number, with personal underlined.

Barb paused to think about that and Robin pulled her down the corridor in search of their next shopping adventure. They found a shoe store next and Robin had a hay day picking out and trying on shoes of all styles, Stilettos, pumps, trainers, deck shoes, sandals, and almost everything had a high heel. Barbara looked surprised as Robin moved about the store in skyscraper heels like a runway model. She walked like she had been wearing heels for years. She was even more shocked when Robin kept flashing her new panties at the young man serving them. When she questioned her on it Robin swore that it was innocent, that she was still getting used to sitting like a lady. Barb laughed and called her a liar, but they got a large discount and Robin got another new phone number for her collection. After the shoe store Robin turned to Barb with a problem.

"Babs, I am having a problem," she blushed.

"What problem?" Barbara asked casually, suspecting the cause, but determined to get some of her own back against Robin.

"A wetness problem," she whispered, blushing still deeper.

"Did you sit in a puddle" Barb asked calmly.

"No, but I may leave one the next place we stop." Robin confessed.

"And I wonder why that would be," Barb asked innocently.

"Barb," Robin said with exasperation. "It's not my fault. You saw the programming of those little bastards; I can't help but get horny all the time." Barb's giggle forced a smile from Robin. "It's not funny."

"Come on, I have a solution." Barb said, leading Robin into the nearest ladies room. She got a tampon out of the machine and handed it to Robin and pushed her into a stall.

"And just what am I supposed to do with this?" Robin demanded.

"You insert it obviously." Barb said through the door.

"Barb, help me please." Robin begged. Barb smiled in triumph and pushed the stall door open and pulled Robin out. Leading her by the hand, she led Robin into the handicapped stall and had her drop her panties and sit down.

"You insert it like this." Barb said as she inserted it gently into Robin who shuddered. "I don't know if you want to use these or pads, but as these have to be inserted I thought it would be best to show you before your period comes so you are ready." She laughed as Robin's face paled. "What did you expect, you are a girl now, and you have to be prepared for these things. That reminds me." She pulled her phone out and called her gyno and made an appointment for Robin for the next day. "You need to get on birth control ASAP."

They walked out of the ladies room and headed out for more shopping. Barb helped her pick out all the clothes that she needed, dresses, slacks, blouses, sweats, skirts, T-shirts and formal evening wear. All of it was top of the line, the best materials and fit. Robin was fawned over in every store that they went into. She could have had her choice of lovers in every one. It was past eight o'clock when the left the shopping centre and headed for Wayne Manor. Robin insisted on one more stop before they got home and she had Barbara pull into a small strip mall that had a dance studio. Robin slipped in and was out in fifteen minutes.

"What did you need in there?" Barb questioned, almost fearing the answer.

"Nothing too bad," Robin replied. "Selina said that the nannites have programmed me with the muscle memory of a gymnast and a ballet dancer, I just figured that I would need some leotards and slippers to workout in and try it. It would also help with my cover of where I had been for the last few years, studying ballet in Europe."

"Good thinking," Barb muttered as they pulled up to Wayne Manor, Alfred was waiting for them at the front door.

"Good evening ladies," he said in his usual formal manner. "Dinner will be served in thirty minutes. Master Bruce is enrooted and will be here in time for dinner. Your new clothes have been delivered and are waiting for you in your room Miss Robin. The purchases that arrived for you Miss Gordon are in your room as well. May I suggest that you wash up and change before Master Bruce arrives? He has something that he wishes to discuss with you."

"Thank you Alfred." Robin replied with a wide smile. "Any particular dress code for tonight."

"Casual Miss Robin. I believe Master Bruce will be going out tonight for most of the evening."

"Does he want some company?" Barb asked trying to hide her excitement.

"I am certain they Master Bruce would be pleased to have a companion for the evening, Miss Gordon." Alfred steered them into the house and waved them up the stairs as he closed the front door and returned to his pantry.

The girls slipped up to Robin's room and they saw that Alfred had already hung up the new clothes, removed every trace that Dick had lived in the room and laid two outfits out on the bed, one for each of them. Without thought, they stripped out of their clothes and went into the bathroom together. As lovers they had showered together, but now as just girls, it was a little more awkward. Robin clearly had no shame and Barbara was still trying to instill a few morals into her.

"Showering together is not a big deal for girls," Barb was saying as they stepped into the palatial shower stall that could easily accommodate four people. "You need to get used to it."

"I am used to it." Robin said palming Barbara's tight little ass cheek and squeezing it before moving out of reach of Barb's swinging hand.

"Stop that," she growled with a hint of a smile and stepped under one of the shower heads.

They cleaned up in near silence and got out to dress. The outfits Alfred had selected for them were casual and conservative. Barb went with the knee length navy skirt, white blouse and ballet flats laid out for her. Robin instead ignored the outfit on the bed and went to her new closet. She picked a black fake leather mini skirt over a red body suit that fit her like a second skin. She put on the new black three inch pumps and left her hair in casual disarray. Neither had any makeup on, on Barb it looked casually professional, on Robin it was a cross between the girl next door with her face and a sex kitten on the prowl with her outfit. Barb was about to say something when the intercom announced dinner was served.

Shrugging her shoulders, Barb led Robin out of her room by the hand down to the small dining room that could seat six. The table was laid out for four and the meal of vegetable soup and hot bread was laid out for them. Bruce was already seated and raised an eyebrow at the outfit that Robin was wearing. Alfred looked displeased that she had not followed his suggestion for dinner wear, but the tan skirt and crème blouse was not her style.

Alfred seated the two ladies as Bruce stood and got the tureen of soup and served everyone. This was a family dinner, the Bat family, and Bruce wanted it to be as comfortable as possible. Bruce waved Alfred to the last place setting and he sat with obvious discomfort.

"We need to discuss a few things," Bruce said without preamble. "The most important thing at the moment is some information that the researchers at Wayne Tech found out. Robin I have the results of the analysis of the nannites that I took from you last night. Lucius Fox was able to break them down for us and review the coding at a much deeper level than I've had time to. He has confirmed what Catwoman told me. If we try to remove the nannites in your system, it will kill you. Your body has indeed been adjusted to require them. He also confirmed that they have no tracking function or way of reprogramming them now that the original computer has been destroyed."

"I didn't think there would be quick way out of this," Robin said sadly, "but I did hope there was a long term plan."

"At the moment the long term plan is to wait and see what research can be done on the nannites that we have." Bruce said darkly. "Other than that it is a waiting game. One more thing that we all need to know, and that is that because of these changes in you and the nannites, you will be producing pheromones at a level higher than a room full of cheerleaders and beauty contest participants. That is the other reason I wanted all of us here for this. Robin's sex drive is now considerably higher than before and these pheromones will have an impact on all of us living here. We need to be aware of the possible outcomes of that and be ready to adjust to them. If something physical should happen between anyone in this house and anyone else, let's try to accept it and move on. If you find yourself succumbing to the affects of these pheromones, no one is to blame."

"Bruce, if this is going to be a problem, I can move out."

"No you can't," Alfred replied forcefully before anyone else could speak. "Forgive me sir," he inclined his head at Bruce before turning back to Robin. "That would be greater mistake. You have no experience living alone as a woman, and think what would happen to the residents of any apartment building you moved into. Their filtration systems would carry your pheromones throughout the building infecting who knows how many."

"Alfred is right," Barb said just as forcefully. "It is better that you stay here where you have room to move and figure out what you are going to do."

"The most important reason that you cannot leave is that this is your home." Bruce said with finality. "Here you can be protected until you recover. Now you have two more weeks until classes start, I want you working hard to get ready to go back out there."

"About that," Robin said softly. "I don't think I can. Selina told me that the nannites had infiltrated my brain as well as the rest of my body and from the way I acted yesterday and today, I have to believe her. She said that I would remember doing and being Robin, but that I would not be able to do it anymore. She said that it would be like it was a different life. I can feel the difference between whom I was and who I am. I can't go back out there kicking butts and taking names anymore. I need to find another way to work with Batman."

"I wasn't planning on tonight to be a patrol for you." Bruce said almost defensively.

"I know, but you need to know that I won't be going back out to fight crime that way anymore, you need a new partner." Robin said pushing back from the table and leaving her untouched soup as she ran from the room. Barb stood.

"I'll go after her."

"Make it quick, we leave in thirty minutes." Batman said. Barb paused to look at him at the door.

"If I'm not ready go without, leave the bike and I will catch up."

12