Robin Becomes Robin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you." Robin said, blushing slightly.

"Let's try it to some music." Alfred said stepping to the wall controls and pressing a button. The stands of the Blue Danube by Johann Strauss filtered into the ballroom. Alfred had this already cued up for them and he waited for only a minute to find the correct beat and then lead Robin off.

Robin took to dancing almost instantly. She flowed around the room, lead by Alfred as though she was floating on a cloud. He took her from waltzing to a foxtrot and then to tango in minutes. She had no problem following his every lead. After thirty minutes Alfred paused and stepped back to stop the music.

"I think you are prepared for tonight." Alfred said with a rather fatherly grin.

"It's all in the teacher." Robin replied. "But I think I will need some more help if you can."

"Anything you need Miss. Robin." Alfred said with a slight bow.

"Thank you." Robin said, dropping to her knees before him and pulling at his belt.

"Miss," Alfred said startled, trying to pull back, but Robin held on tight, even as she undid his pants.

"Alfred, I need this." Robin said as she pulled his pants and boxers down in one move, and grabbed his semi-rigid cock and swallowed the head.

Alfred grabbed her head and tried to pull her off. Robin pulled back and started to lick the shaft as he stiffened almost against his will.

"Alfred, if I don't get sex on a regular basis, I will lose control and if that happens tonight, it would do irreparable harm to Bruce's reputation." She took him back into her mouth and sucked him to full hardness. She began to bob her head, taking more and more into her mouth and throat with each pass. Alfred moaned against his will. He was still holding her head, but he had almost given up trying to get her off him. The sensations that she was giving him, taking him all the way to the base was not something that he felt often.

Robin pulled back only long enough to tuck her head under his shaft to lap at his balls. Alfred was starting to shudder and he looked down to see Robin staring up at him, his dick resting on her face and her eyes locked on his as she licked his balls.

Robin inhaled his musky scent, the pleasure going right to her brain and started her pussy dripping. She pulled back and started to stroke the impressive cock. She needed both hands and still more cock protruded from her hands. She smiled to herself, silently sending Barb a thank you for not lying to her.

She ran her tongue around his head one last time and then she stood up and leapt into his arms. Alfred caught her out of reflex and Robin reached down between them and guided the rampant erection into her dripping gash. She shivered as he split her lips open with the head of his dick. Robin tossed her head back and groaned as she drove herself down onto him.

Alfred gripped her ass cheeks and turned to the nearest wall to give himself some stability as he railed into the petite form hanging from his shoulders. He slammed her against the wall and started to drive hard into the warm wet sleeve of Robin's squeezing pussy.

"You should not have done this Miss Robin." Alfred said, not slowing his strokes.

"It...is...like I...said." Robin panted. "I need this...to keep from...embarrassing...Bruce." She had her legs locked around his waist, her hands on his shoulders trying to meet his every thrust.

"It is not proper...for someone my age with...someone as young as you." Alfred said.

"I don't...care about...age." Robin responded. "Maybe...I have...a father...complex. I can...start calling...you daddy."

"Don't even...think about it." Alfred groaned.

"I know," Robin grunted. "Now fuck me."

Alfred pulled out and drove back into her repeatedly. Robin screamed in release and kept grinding down on him. She could feel him stretching her muscles with his rock hard cock. She buried her face into his neck and whimpered in delight.

"Don't stop," Robin pleaded. "Don't ever stop...keep fucking meeeeeeeeeee."

Alfred kicked out of his pants and turned to leave the ballroom. He carried her across the front hall and up the stairs to her room. His every step, he lifted her and dropped her hard onto his bulging cock. Robin came three more times before they even reached her room and then squeaked as he dropped her without warning onto her bed and then turned her over onto her knees. He flipped her skirt up out of the way and slammed back into her.

"You want to be fucked," Alfred growled at her. "You are going to get fucked. You will be too sore to dance tonight." He pounded into her again and again. He could feel the head of his cock banging into her cervix, fighting to get past the opening to her womb.

Robin buried her face into her mattress and screamed in orgasm. She gushed all over her own thighs and down Alfred's legs. The dick railing into her was even bigger than the one that Ivy had used on her in the warehouse. She swung her hips from side to side, trying to get the angle right to have him get past her cervix. She shifted up and then screamed a full octave higher than before as Alfred bulled past the opening to her garden.

Alfred paused only long enough to enjoy the feeling of her uterus sucking on the head of his cock before he pulled all the way out and drove back in. The full strokes increased in power and speed until he was a blur pounding into her and had to hold her to keep Robin from moving across the bed with each stroke. He could feel the come rising in his balls and he wanted to make sure that she climaxed one more time before he shot his load.

Robin for her part could only pant for breath and claw at the bedsheets in delight. Explosions kept going off in her head, her eyes had rolled back and she had lost complete control over herself, but her hips never stopped driving against Alfred. She could feel her cunt spreading still further as Alfred swelled inside of her and then she lifted her head and screamed as she came.

Alfred felt her muscles contract and lock him in place, her pussy fluttered around him, feeling like fingers were rubbing all over him and it was enough to take him over the edge. His butt cheeks hollowed out and he started shooting his cream deep into her womb.

Robin forced to an even higher plain as she felt the explosion in her depths. She had been over the moon when the girls had fucked her but it couldn't compare to a flesh and bone hard cock that plowed into her right then. When she felt the flood of cum pour into her, it cemented the experience in her mind as the greatest feeling in the universe. Her toes curled as she fought to stay conscious.

He held her tight to his hips, relishing the feeling of her orgasming on his shaft as he painted her insides in his pearly essence. He lost count of the ropes he delivered into her. If she had been able to understand, she would have seen the bulge he was creating in her stomach as he filled her beyond the bursting point.

Alfred could feel the resulting cream dribbling out of her clinging sheath and dripping off his balls. He held onto hips and fought for breath. He was dripping with sweat and he swayed slightly as he pulled out of her and let Robin collapse on the bed. He turned and sat on the bed beside the comatose young girl until he could see straight. Standing, he adjusted Robin until she was laying properly on the bed, her long black hair spread gently on the pillow and then pulled the light blanket up from the foot of the bed and covered her up. He kissed two fingers and then touched them to her forehead before turning and slipping silently from the room.


12