Robin Gives Thanks Ch. 03

Story Info
Robin and Greg continue to share experience.
2.8k words
4.45
5.6k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, and all my stories, contain fictionalized characters from memories of my life.

First, a little about me. As i write this I am a sixty + year old, still sexually active, bi, woman. When this adventure started I was a 35 year old straight business consultant. When 35, I was at about 125 pounds, today 140. I am still 5 foot 7 inches tall. I was, I thought, a perfect 36-24-39 now I'm still perfect but in different sizes. I am gifted with green eyes.

From Part 2.

So he stopped talking and asked: "So what I really want to talk about is if you are alright with this because I still see them and would like to continue but I don't want to loose what we seem to have started..."

It was my turn: "Shut up! I'm not giving up anything and neither are you. We can only gain by sharing our experiences with each other." I continued with a question. "How far did you go with them, did you fuck them?"

Greg was quiet. He took my hand across the table and said: "Yes, both. Do you want me to tell you about it?"

Part 3.

There was an awkward moment. Greg was clearly uncomfortable telling me these intimate details of his life. I looked at him and said: "Baby, I want to hear it all. Tell me and I promise, I will not judge you and I will tell you about my loves."

Greg started talking again. He told me that Susan was very much in control of her husband who agreed with everything she said and responded quickly to every demand she made.

What Greg could not have known was that I not only knew Susan. She and I had been intimate a number of times. I did not like where this story was going. I was jealous!

Greg went on and told me that after their first time together she became more and more demanding toward him. He did not try to stop her or back away. She was creative and so sexy and made him feel needed. Being hers, theirs, filled a hole in his life he didn't know was there.

Greg said that he never felt sexual attraction for men. Something changed and it wasn't really the guy involved. He described how she was so encouraging as she held his head and pushed him to suck her husbands cock. She was talking the whole time telling them both what to do. He just went along.

Greg explained that at first he gagged a lot but the guy was not very big so after a while it became easier and he enjoyed the feeling and her words of encouragement. He said: "Robin, I was in emotional overload. They were both kissing me at the same time and I let them I kissed him back I kissed her back."

I needed them, I wanted sex with them. I needed it and when they called I never said no. Over time, they became more and more demanding and when she first fingered my butt I was surprised but it felt good so I let her. When in our next time together they both together used a lubed dildo on me head down on all fours while they milked my cock I let them and it felt great to be needed.

I knew from my own experience that Greg was not needed, he was being used. I had to get him out of this. I was jealous again.

Greg continued, the very next time we were together she handed me a lubed condom and told me to put it on myself. I knew what she was saying and did it. He was on all fours and when she told me to I fucked him. She actually held my cock against his hole and helped pushed it in.

Another time, not long after, she asked me to let her use a strap on on me. It wasn't bigger than the dildo so I let her. He watched and then they switched places and I let them. It felt good. It was like he had opened a flood gate and Greg couldn't stop talking.

Then he did and just looked at me waiting. I looked at him and said: "We have only known each other for a short time and you should see them anytime you want to." Greg smiled. I continued: "Then you will tell me every detail."

So it was my turn.

Readers, let me first explain something that is important to me about sexuality. You may think it is total BS but it's how I live my life. I don't think I have ever just "had sex" with someone. If I did, trust me, it was only once. For me sex is an expression of love, it's a feeling of wanting to give to and submit to another person. Now, I know this will sound crazy but I believe you don't have to be "in love" to "make love."

Oh sure, as a kid I played doctor and played around with sex. In my junior year in college I "fell in love" with a young man. I was sure it was love until I realized I really didn't love him, I loved making love to him. Well, eventually that led to a number of heterosexual relationships that were wonderful.

In my first year out of college I met and became friends with a woman who was a lesbian. I don't want to minimize what happened but she kissed me and I found I wanted her to kiss me and more. I started with fingering each other but we eventually went down on each other and it was amazing. Lisa was very feminine and knew all the buttons to push. Making love to a woman was similar but in many ways very very different than making love to a man. From that day on, I wanted both.

I never sought out partners but somehow they found me. After my divorce I met Jeff, he was that way, he found me. He was easy to be with and a great sex partner. We never married but at 35 we started living together. Jeff introduced me to what was then called the "swinger" life style. Yes, you don't have to ask, I had sex with groups of both men and women. It's not a part of my life I'm very proud of but not because of the sex, it was most often wonderful, but rather because I allowed myself, my body, to be used. Jeff had a flaw I should have seen. We were both very sexually submissive. Our relationship ended when we became almost submissive sex slaves to another couple.

I broke out from that at 39 when I took time off from my job and Jeff and went to a beach house I owned. After initially falling right back into a submissive role to a neighbor I met Beth. Even my relationship with Beth started with a need to pull ourselves out of the submissive life. Beth and I eventually found a life together.

Beth is gone but she will always be the love of my life. Both of us had other partners individually and together but we always came back to center, Robin and Beth.

So that is a quick summary that brings us to today.

About two years ago I met Connie. Long story short, we often lunched together after playing tennis. She knew about Beth and once asked if I was seeing someone. I mentioned a guy I had dated. Connie was confused and told me she thought I was a lesbian. I explained about being BI and my ideas about sex and love.

She told me her husband was very straight so she could not talk to him about it but she had recently for the first time in her life experienced strong urges toward a woman friend and didn't know what to do. I smiled and said: "So you are asking me because you thought I was a lesbian?"

She said: "No no, I asking you because I trust you to keep it secret from my hubby and give me good advice."

I smiled and told her: "Don't worry, your secret is safe." "My advice? Tell her how you feel without implying sex." "Just tell her you have very strong feelings for her and see what happens."

Connie said somethings about how her husband would never understand and she needed to think about it.

A week later I had the tennis group over for tea. As they were leaving Connie said she had to use the bathroom and was the last to leave. Standing in the hall almost at the front door she told me she had been thinking about our conversation about her problem and had made a decision.

I had no clue and opened the door for her to leave. She pushed it closed, stood close to me and said: "Robin, it's you."

I had honestly not suspected. I'm almost 20 years older. I did not say a word. We were only inches from each other and I put one hand of each side of her face and leaned in and kissed her very gently.

I could tell she was uncertain and perhaps nervous. I thought the best thing was to go slow so I led her inside poured a glass of Jack for each of us and we sat on the couch near the pool. I looked at her, smiled and said: "Lets take this slow ok? I think we need some time and talk and experiment to see what works." She nodded, yes yes yes.

I took Connie in my arms and kissed her again. Less stiff this time. Her lips parted and she ran her tongue between my lips. When the kiss ended she had her arms around me and whispered: "Oh Robin, I so want this."

Connie surprised me when we played tennis because as athletic as she is, she is, well, chubby. I have put on weight as I have gotten older. I work hard to stay flexible and in shape but 20 pounds I cannot shed have found their way onto my body. And of course they found their way into mostly my breasts and my butt. We sometimes kid each other and being "yummy butt babes" but the truth is we both have big asses, hers bigger than mine. Upstairs, ah yes, upstairs we are both big. When I was young I had what I thought were perfect 36C's. Now in my 60's they are 38D's. Connie is much bigger at 4?DD.

Connie was wearing a tennis skirt and a freshly laundered white mans dress shirt. She was never shy about her legs and thighs and wore very short shorts and skirts for a big woman. I looked at her once wearing those shorts and thought how

I would enjoy her naked. She always wore a loose top because it masked the size of her breasts.

As we sat on the couch kissing I put my hand on her thigh near her knee and moved it up. I felt her move in response...perhaps her legs spread just a little. I unbuttoned the first few buttons on her shirt. She unbuttoned the rest and let her shirt fall open. I slipped my hand up to just touch her breast through her bra. She reacted by taking the shirt off, and reaching in and trying to unbutton mine. I took my top off, reached behind and unhooked my bra and threw both on the floor. I reached behind her and unsnapped and unsnapped and unstrapped (lots of hooks and Velcro) her bra and it fell away.

Connies breasts were not big, that does not do them justice, they were massive. They were, however, not fat they were firm and the bra she used was custom made to minimize their size.

It was time to move. I looked at her and while holding her breast asked: "Bedroom?" I was trying to give her one last chance to change her mind. Watching her walk braless in that little navy blue skirt was making me very wet. It was also making me worry that she would be disappointed with my 60 year old body. As we got to the doorway I stopped and told her: "last chance to change your mind." She took my hand, quickly pulled me in closed and locked the door.

In the bedroom things changed. Connie became much less timid and a little more aggressive. She came forward and took me in her arms and while kissing me she moved me with her body toward the bed. When the back of my legs hit the bed she reached down and unbuttoned my shorts. As she further pushed me into a sitting position she pulled my shorts off leaving me in only my underwear. Thank you mom for the great advice. I was wearing clean and sexy underwear.

As I sat on the bed I could really, for the first time, look at her body. Connie had a textbook hourglass shape. Large, large breasts with a big, swimmers, upper body to support them, and a tiny waist that yielded to sweeping wide hips. As she stood looking at me on the bed she teasingly started to remove her skirt and underwear at the same time. As they fell to the floor I saw that she was a real red head. Her pussy was covered in just the right amount of auburn/red hair. The same color as on her head.

I motioned for her to join me on the bed. As we were hugging and kissing I had my first real chance to play. Her breasts were large enough that they hung on each side of her as she laid on her back. I touched them and sucked them as she did the same to mine. I only took another few minutes to see that she was doing what I did, taking cues from me. When I reach between her legs she did the same to me. She reached into my panties and whispered: "Take them off." I did.

I fingered her soaked pussy and then looking right at her I pulled my hand back and showed her how wet it was. She smiled. When I put my fingers in my mouth to taste her she moaned and took my hand in hers and put it back between her legs. She spread her legs further apart and pushed my hand as if to encourage me to finger her. I put three fingers in and out of her over and over and she closed her eyes. when my thumb found her clit she shuttered and moaned. I asked: "Did you?" She moaned again.

I thought it might be time to test her a little. Some dirt talk and demands and lets see what she does. I told her: "I want to feel and taste your 'tits' hanging over my face. Get on your hands and knees and hang them over my face." She moved to comply.

I played and after a while I shifted position so my head was between her legs with her above me. I cannot tell you, not even close, how erotic it was to look up and see that beautiful only slightly hairy pussy open wet and waiting. When I looked forward I was looking at her smooth perfect belly hanging down just a little. Ahead of that were those beautiful tits hanging with the nipples just contacting the bed sheet.

I shifted position slightly and I could see her butt above my head and I had an Idea. I made her stay in a hands and knees and positioned myself behind her and no longer under her. I told her to lower her head and shoulders to the bed and that raised her butt and pushed her pussy out. I licked her pussy and flicked her clit with my tongue. My hands were on her ass and I spread her cheeks and kissed her butt hole and the area around it. She was saying: "yes yes yes." over and over. I pushed my fingers into her pussy and licked her butt hole. When I put my finger against her butt hole she pushed back and said: "Do it Robin, do it."

I pushed my finger into her while touching her clit and she had an orgasm that caused her to collapse on the bed.

As it grew dark she left for home and hubby.

I stopped talking and looked at Greg and said: "Too much detail."

He said: "Oh, no, no, no, it was almost like being there."

I kissed him lightly and said: "Well, that is the level of detail I would like from you when you tell me about your adventures." I continued: "By the way, if you would like to really be there I can ask her if she would be interested."

He looked at me questioningly and said: "You would do that?"