Robin's Christmas Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What are you doing Nikki?!” He asked.

“Hmmmmm just giving you a hug, thanks for having us for the holidays.” Nikki said, she raised up to kiss him.

“No, honey, Nikki, don’t do that.” He said, pushing her back down.

“Ok, I just wanted to thank you.” She answered.

He tried to lift her out of the chair but she just adjusted her weight and straddled him, her knees pressed against the arms of the chair. A hand on either side of his head. She dropped her head on his chest and began to rub her hair against his chin.

“Mr. B, would you fuck me?” She asked.

“Nikki Clark, you get out of my lap and I mean now! You’re young enough to be my daughter.” He whispered angrily, trying not to wake Carey.

Nikki slid down his body and brought her head to rest in his lap, she wallowed her face on his cock for a second. He took her head and pulled it off of him. His eyes were shut, his mouth wide open. Nikki sucked his fingers into her mouth stroking each one until she got to his thumb. She began to suck on it staring into his eyes. He opened his eyes to see this hot little thing treating his thumb like a little hard cock. She puckered her lips and kissed the end of his thumb and started sliding her hand up his thigh. He held her away from his crotch but she just brushed the head of his swollen tool.

“Oh Mr. B, if you won’t fuck me at least let me suck your cock.” Nikki said as sexily as she could, staring into his eyes.

“Oh Nikki, you shouldn’t be…it’s been so long since I’ve…Nikki no, now honey this is too much.” He tried to talk her out of it.

She fell forward on him and rubbed her body against his. She kissed his neck softly. The aroma and the mystic of this older man had Nikki crazy to fuck him but she would settle for what he would give her. He kept hold of her hand but she slipped the other one toward his fly. He reached her hand just as it engulfed the bulge in his slacks.

“Nikki, no honey, please. I can’t take this. You’re Robin’s friend, you shouldn’t be doing this.” Brandon put up a good fight.

Nikki rose up higher until her breasts were rubbing against Brandon’s mouth. She rubbed across him putting one nipple then the other against his lips. Brandon opened his mouth and began to suckle her through her blouse. She arched her back and pressed hard against him, her hands free to explore him unfettered. He relaxed and gave in to her advances, the memory of the breakfast show she had given him played in his mind.

Nikki gazed into his sexy eyes as she slipped down his chest and slowly unbuckled his belt…unbuttoned his pants…and lowered his zipper. She slipped her hand inside and slid her fingers the length of his cock. She sighed softly as he took a deep breath anticipating her every move, their eyes still locked on one another.

“Is that nice Mr. B? Doesn’t that feel good? Your cock is so big and hard.” Nikki was loving this.

She eased her hand inside his underwear and watched his eyes as she took hold of his hot stiff throbbing cock. He slowly shut his eyes and began to rub her head lovingly, pushing her face toward his muscle. He glanced at Carey, she was still sleeping, he closed his eyes again.

As the heat of Nikki’s wet mouth filled Brandon’s entire being he arched up to drive his cock into her throat. His eyes were locked shut, drinking in every drop of this delicious incident. Suddenly he felt lips on his mouth. His eyes shot open to see Carey kissing him warmly, her hand rubbing his chest and face. She opened her eyes, looked dreamily into his and closed them again, sighing hotly.

Soon Nikki had him so hard it was painful. He was moaning and hunching with each wet steamy stroke of her sweet mouth. Carey was still kissing him, she had unbuttoned his shirt and was raking her fingers through his hairy chest. Nikki got off of him, looked into his eyes, licked her lips and began to strip.

“No, Nikki. Where is Robin? You girls quit this! Where are Robin and Allen?” He asked in a worried tone.

“They went out. We’re here all alone, just the three of us. They won’t be back for hours.” Nikki answered.

“But they could be back any minute. Girls, girls please, don’t. You’re just too much for me, I can’t resist this, please stop.” Brandon was being ripped between the moral man that said these girls were too young and the horny man that said fuck their little brains out.

Nikki was naked and crawling back on top of him guiding his cock to her pussy. Carey settled in beside him to watch the fun, still twirling his chest hair between her fingers. As Nikki slid down on him he gave up all resistance. He melted as she began to rise and fall on his well lubed cock. Carey softly kissed his lips, he kissed back passionately, taking her head in his hand and pulling her hard against his mouth.

“Well, I suppose you’re going to want some of my dick too, huh little girl?” He watched her eyes for the answer. “Uh huh, I want some too.” She whispered in his ear, licking it and smacking into it wetly.

Brandon bolted from the chair taking Nikki by the waist holding her tight against him. He carried her close to the fire and laid her down on the soft rug in front of it. He dropped his pants and stepped out of his underwear. Carey had followed and taken his shirt off for him. He stood naked above Nikki, Carey was now on her knees admiring his glistening hard dick.

He laid back down on top of Nikki, her legs spread instinctively. He fucked her for all he was worth and then some. The last time he had been with a women it was a women closer to his age. Fucking these gorgeous hot firm young girls was driving him crazy.

Carey was massaging his ass while he banged Nikki like a hammer. He was going nuts on her and she was loving it. Nikki arched her back and stiffened her body when he began to moan and groan and fuck her harder, she knew he was ready to cum. She was squeezing him so hard her thighs ached, she was milking him of every drop of his hot sticky cream. He screamed when the first blast shot up his shaft and splashed against her velvet walls. She dug her fingernails into his back and held on for the ride. He was stroking her like an engine at full throttle.

When he had spent his come in Nikki, he leaned up and looked into her eyes and kissed her softly and thanked her with a genuine gratitude for the release she had just given him. He looked at Carey and pulled her mouth to his. He rolled off of Nikki and took Carey with him. She ended up lying on top of him, giggling at the cute move. Nikki snuggled up against him and rubbed his belly while Carey looked into his eyes and kissed his lips. The warmth of the fire bathed them all in its soothing glow. Nikki started to kiss Carey’s back but Robin had made them promise not to let her dad suspect that they were bi. She watched as the two of them kissed and fondled each other.

“I’m not sure I can get it up for you for another two days after Nikki. Whew girl you did me right. Where did you learn to fuc…uh make love like that?” He said smiling at Nikki.

She smiled but didn’t answer. She wasn’t sure she had an answer, she had just learned through the years. She pulled his arm around her neck and pressed in against him, feeling proud that she had satisfied him so.

Carey had other thoughts about this two day soft dick thing. She looked into his eyes as if she were going to eat him. She slipped down his body and did just that. She nibbled and licked his soft cock, he reminded her where it had been in just the past few minutes. She ignored him and kept teasing the little thing to life, he laid back and enjoyed it. She loved the taste of Nikki on his dick.

As he started showing signs of life Carey licked up the length of his cock and back down to his balls. She sucked the underneath side getting it hot and wet, then she lifted his swelling cock and sucked one of his nuts into her mouth. She licked it and massaged it with her tongue. Brandon lost his mind. She sucked in the other one and performed the same treatment on it. Then, to Brandon’s surprise and amazement, she sucked them both in and wallowed them around inside her hot wet mouth. He came up off the floor pulling her head against him. As her mouth returned to sucking his cock he fell back to the floor and got lost in the pleasure.

He rolled Carey over and kissed her and fondled her breasts. He kissed down her chest and let his hands roam her belly. He sucked and licked her tittys, softly nipping at her nipples with his teeth. As his mouth reached her belly button his fingers began to play with her soft pussy hair. She was hunching, getting hotter by the minute. She was pinching and rubbing her nipples. Carey rolled her head to look at Nikki. Nikki was watching her as Brandon’s tongue licked down her wet slit and began eating her pussy. Carey’s eyes shut and Nikki brushed Carey’s hair back. Carey was moaning and groaning stopping only long enough to lick her dry lips and take a deep breath and return her attention to his hot wonderful mouth.

Carey looked at him through misty eyes when Brandon slid up her body and drove his cock into her wet ready cunt. He hit the ground running, hunching her like crazy. She laid back and basked in the wonder of his cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his ear. Nikki began to tickle his ass and he unloaded on Carey furiously. He was banging and slamming her hard. Carey held on tighter and began moaning with each massive stroke of his wonderful dick. Her pussy was so hot Brandon thought she would cook him. When she came he felt her hot thick juice bath his cock, head shaft and all. He felt the sweet hot juice flow out of her, coating his balls. She was wet and spilling it all over him. When Carey fell limp in his arms he looked at Nikki.

“Come here Nikki girl, you started this you’re going to finish it.” He smiled devilishly.

Nikki jumped to run but Brandon caught her before she could get away. He pulled her little butt up against his cock and told her to put it in her. She reached between her legs and took him and rubbed the head around on her pussy until she was wet, then he slipped her his cock and moaned as it filled her sweet hot cavity. He fucked this little honey until his balls ached. He hadn’t had any forever and now he was doing two sweet hot honeys at the same time.

When he was almost ready to come, Carey scooted over to him and whisper in his ear that she wanted his come in her too. Nikki got her load, this time it was for Carey. Brandon pushed Nikki down on the floor and pulled Carey back against him, shoving his cock inside her and continuing in her sweet cunt. Brandon arched his back and let out a massive yell as his cock exploded violently inside Carey. She was groaning as his hot cream filled her and spilled out running down her thighs. She wiped her fingers in the juice and licked them clean. She could feel his thick throbbing cock expand with each shot of come, over and over until he was spent once more. He fell onto the rug and pulled Carey over under one arm and motioned to Nikki to join them under his other one. She snuggled up to him, the three of them laid there for a long time, enjoying each others warmth and tenderness.

“Don’t you two look great?” He asked, looking toward the ceiling and motioning with his head for them to look up.

They looked up to see themselves and Brandon snuggled together in the huge mirror on the ceiling. They petted one another and kissed softly and milked this moment for all they could get. Then Brandon, fearing Robin’s arrival, got up picked up his clothes and headed up stairs naked as the day he was born. Looking back he blew the girls a kiss and told them to get dressed. He said they looked like lesbians lying there together like that. He laughed having said that, they laughed knowing that they were. They just laid there watching him leave kicking their legs like little girls.

“Mistowr B, phank you for pucking us.” Nikki said in her little girl’s voice. “You waae bery, bery good.”

“Yes phank you Mistore B.” Carey added joining in on the teasing.

Brandon’s laughter could be heard all the way from his room. Nikki and Carey laughed as they got dressed. And just in time, Robin and Allen just pulled into the drive.

Robin still cared for Allen but Danny had done a lot to change those feelings. Danny had changed a lot about Robin over the past couple of months. But Robin wanted to be with Allen, to hear about his first semester at State, to hear about his new friends, to share in his life. Allen drove to a deserted part of town and parked on a little used county road. He left the dash lights on so he could see her. No one would bother them here they could talk and laugh and…whatever.

“Oh, Robin I’ve missed you so much.” Allen said, sliding across the seat to get next to her.

“Oh, me too Allen.” Robin responded removing her seat belt and turning in the seat to face him.

He put his arm around her and pulled her close. He kissed her and almost simultaneously ran his hand up her thigh and grabbed her snatch. She pushed his hand away thinking, same old Allen, no romance, no foreplay just slam, bam thank you ma’am. They had never had sex and this could be the reason why.

“Allen please don’t do that. I haven’t changed in that way.” Robin was used to better treatment by now.

“Sorry baby, I just missed you so much. I just want to touch you, be near…Robin let me fuck you, please baby I need you so much.” Allen was begging now.

“Allen, no way! Forget it. I don’t do that, and I won’t do it tonight with you.” Robin said.

But something inside her wanted Allen, he was just too pushy. If he had taken it slow and easy she might have said yes, but Danny’s sweet soft slow touch raced to her memory and that left Allen in the cold. He kept rubbing her knee and kissing her awkwardly. She finally decided to take matters into her own hands. She shoved Allen back against the driver’s door, and slid her hands down his chest. He laid back wondering what she would do next.

“Allen, I tell you what. Some of the girls in the dorm have been talking about something. I think I would like to try it but I don’t want to try it with anyone but you. Can I try something?” Robin asked acting like she didn’t really know what she was doing.

“Sure, I guess so Robin. What are they talking about?” Allen asked naively.

Robin put her hands on his fly. She opened his pants and began to pull them down. He arched up to let her. Soon they were down to his knees, his underwear bulging, a little wet spot already showing on them. Robin rubbed her finger in the spot. Allen came unglued.

“Oh, Allen, you’re a horny boy aren’t you?” She said smiling up at him.

“Uh huh.” Was all he could manage to say.

Robin pulled his underwear down and his nice sized cock flopped out. He wasn’t Danny, and definitely not Eric, then again who was, but Robin took his cock in between her forefinger and thumb and lowered her mouth to him being so delicate and dainty, trying to act as though she had never been here before. As she sucked him into her mouth he began to go crazy. She bit down on him a little too hard and he came up off the seat and screamed.

“Oh shit, Robin, watch out! That hurt baby, be careful.” He cringed in pain.

“I’m sorry Allen, should I stop?” Robin played her innocence up.

“No, no don’t stop just don’t bite like that.” Allen begged.

“But I thought…I mean one of the girls said…well…that guys liked that. But it hurts you?” Robin played dumb.

“Yes it hurts way bad. No more teeth, that’s all, ok?” Allen laid back and pulled her head to his lap.

Robin took him in again but this time sucked him right. Soon she had him wet and hard as a rock. She could tell he had put cologne on his pubic region, he smelled sweet but didn’t taste quite as good. Robin sucked him so hard that he was coming in less than five minutes. She let the last little bit run down his cock and over his balls. Something to remember her by. The hair on his balls would be so matted by the time he got home if wouldn’t be funny.

Robin turned to the passenger window rolled it down and spit his cum out. She returned to rest her head on his chest.

“How was it Allen, was it good?” She asked knowing anything that made him cum would be good for him.

“Oh, Robin that was awesome. Where did you learn to do that?” He asked dumbly.

“Right here, right now, with you.” She lied.

“You haven’t done this with anyone else?” He asked.

“ALLEN! HOW COULD YOU ASK ME THAT?” Robin feigned anger. “I think we better go.”

“Robin I didn’t mean anything, I was just… Robin, I’m sorry please don’t be mad.” He said.

“I come out here with you and do THAT for you and you accuse me of screwing every guy on campus? Take me home Allen.” She was having way too much fun. Tonight with Allen had settled things for Robin. There was nothing for her here at home, it was all back at school and would be waiting for her when she got there. She looked at Allen’s worried face. She tried not to laugh, she held it in but she was laughing on the inside.

Allen and Robin walked in to find Nikki and Carey watching the fire, Carey was zipping her pants with her back to them. They both turned from the fire and welcomed them home. Robin stopped Allen just inside the door. She kissed him on the cheek and told him he better go home now. He tried to talk his way into staying but Robin wouldn’t hear of it, he was out the door and gone before she got her coat off. Robin shared what she and Allen had done and they all had a great laugh at the poor guys expense.

Nikki and Carey did not share what they had done, they were sure Robin would not laugh at her father’s expense. They said they had had a quiet night at home, that Mr. Bennett had gone to bed early and they were enjoying the fire. Robin sniffed the air above the rug and felt a wet spot. She looked at the two of them.

“So just a lazy night at home huh. You two enjoy each other in front of my fire? You guys be careful, if daddy catches you he will kill us all.” Robin said.

They roasted marshmallows and told jokes and stories and laughed until one in the morning. They slowly drug upstairs and said goodnight to each other. Robin thought it was odd that no one got the sex games started. She slept like a rock.

About 4 o’clock, Nikki woke up. She got up and looked out the window. It was so pretty here, she loved it. She thought about Brandon and how nice he had been. There was something special about him that she couldn’t quite put her finger on. She made her way quietly to his bedroom.

He was sound asleep but not for long. Nikki slid under the covers and pressed her warm butt against his. He woke with a jerk. He put his hand behind him to feel Nikki next to him.

“Robin, honey, what’s wrong baby?” He asked, taking a deep breath and yawning.

“Nothing daddy, just horny again.” Nikki answered.

“Nikki, get out of my bed! I feel terrible about what we did earlier. You go back to bed and go to sleep.” He ordered her.

Her hands were groping for any part of him she could get them on. He was fighting her off the best he could. When he had both her hands corralled she lowered her head and began massaging his belly with her teeth.

“Oh, don’t do that honey. Please, Nikki go back to bed.” Brandon tried to talk her out of this again.

His grip was loosening and soon Nikki got one hand free. It was inside Brandon’s pajamas so fast he didn’t have a prayer of stopping her. She gripped his naked cock in her fingers and squeezed him gently. She began to beat him off. He gave in and let her have her way. He laid back to take what he had coming to him. Soon he was joining in on the foreplay. He had one hand rubbing Nikki’s back the other rubbing up and down her silky smooth thigh. She slipped her camisole off as she slid down his chest. Her naked tittys were rubbing against his swelling cock. She stripped his pajama bottoms off, he took off the top.