Robin's Christmas Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all headed down stairs. He asked them if they wanted to eat breakfast first or open gifts? It was unanimous, they would open gifts first. Brandon played Santa and passed the gifts around. The girls sat in the floor around the tree. He would call their name and slide their package to them. The girls were ripping presents open in no time. They would hold the prize inside each one up and hug the giver. Brandon got special hugs from Nikki, she would smack a kiss in his ear where Robin couldn’t see. He would dig his fingers hard into her shoulder. Soon the gifts were all opened. The girls were holding up sweaters and new jeans and other gifts, comparing them to each others.

“What is that?” Brandon said standing up and reaching into the tree. “Hummm, it says to Carey from Santa.” He handed it to her.

“For me?” She said.

“And here’s one for Nikki.” He continued.

“Thank you.” Nikki smiled and took her gift.

“And Robin.” He pulled a long package out to the tree limbs.

“Thanks dad.” She said.

Carey screamed out loud, holding up a diamond bracelet. Nikki joined her as she held up a large diamond stud. Robin’s mouth fell open and she looked up at Brandon with huge eyes. She pulled a string of pearls from the box and held them up for all to see. Brandon’s smile was a mile wide.

“Are these real diamonds?” Carey asked Robin.

“Oh most definitely they are real.” She answered taking the bracelet and examining it.

“Mr. B is this a real diamond?” Nikki asked her eyes locked on the incredible stone.

“Yes honey it is. Won’t that look great in your belly button?” He smiled.

She pulled her shirt up and took the rhinestone out and put the diamond in. It sparkled almost as beautifully as Nikki did. Brandon held out his hand to take the rhinestone from her, she didn’t know where to put it. He looked at Robin, she was engrossed in her pearls. He kissed the rhinestone and winked at Nikki and put it in his pocket. A souvenir of the holidays.

Carey flew to Brandon’s lap and threw her arms around his neck. She sat back up and gazed at the bracelet. She stuck her wrist out at him and asked him to put in on her. He did smiling to see the joy his gifts were bringing to these sweet wonderful girls. He looked at Robin, there were tears in her eyes. “Daddy, you remembered. I asked for these months ago and you remembered. I love you so much.” She joined Carey on her dad’s neck.

Nikki followed suit. Brandon Bennett sat on the couch with these three adorable sweet honeys wrapped around him. Carey was in his lap, Robin under one arm and Nikki under the other. A hand from Nikki’s side was sliding under Carey’s ass and onto his cock. He looked at her, she looked at him. His eyes shut as her hand squeezed him and let go and retreated back to her belly button.

Nikki and Carey both took the opportunity to screw Brandon whenever the chance presented itself. Carey caught him in the shower early one morning. They had a delicious wet fuck and went down to breakfast. Nikki slipped into his room two more times before they left. These times he would spank her butt when he was through with it, laugh at her and send her back to her room with a gentle loving kiss.

Brandon stood on the steps watching the girls load their suitcases. They were excited to be getting back to school. Robin couldn’t wait to call Danny from the boat wearing nothing but a string of pearls when he got there. Carey wore her new bracelet like a crown, she held it up every two minutes to study it. She had never seen anything this beautiful let alone own one. Nikki was sad. She didn’t want to go. She stood up out of the trunk, put her hand under her sweater and fumbled with her new stud and looked up at Brandon. He looked so handsome standing there. She wanted to stay but knew she couldn’t.

Robin walked up and put her arms around his neck. They hugged and kissed goodbye. Carey and Nikki joined them, each giving him a sweet innocent peck on the cheek and thanking him for making this the best Christmas ever. They were being sincere. He told them that their coming home with Robin had made it the best Christmas he had ever had also. They knew what he meant.

Nikki and Carey got into the car. Brandon held Robin back, taking hold of her elbow.

“When you get back to school take this letter to the business office, they will know what to do with it.” He said.

“What is it dad?” Robin asked getting a smile on her face.

“It is asking the school to send all of Nikki and Carey’s bills to me, all of them whatever they are. I couldn’t bare the thought of either of them not getting to go back. And you plan on bringing them home on spring break if they don’t have other plans, you hear me young lady that’s an order.” He said smiling at her.

Robin threw her arms around his neck once more. He followed her to the car and opened the door for her. He pulled two envelops from his back pocket. One had Nikki’s name on it the other had Carey’s.

“Girls don’t open these until you get back to school ok?” He told them.

“Ok, what is it Mr. B?” Nikki asked and Carey shook her head ok.

“You’ll see when you get back to school.” He stood up.

Robin started the car and pulled into the street. Threes arms were waving crazily out the windows. They were out of sight in no time. Brandon stood there wishing they didn’t have to go. He remembered a very attractive lady the company just hired. He thought he might just have to get to know her better. And the waitress that always flirted with him at his favorite restaurant, he would pay more attention to her next time they met. Nikki and Carey had awakened a sleeping giant. He was glad they had.

“OH MY GOSHhhhhh!!!! FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS, five thousand dollars!!!” Carey screamed from the backseat.

Robin almost swerved off the road. She pulled to a stop. They weren’t even out of the city limits yet. Robin and Nikki turned to see Carey holding a check in her hand and staring at it in disbelief, tears streaming down her face. Robin looked at Nikki and then at the envelop in her hand. Nikki tore it open, looked at it, put her hand over her mouth and started crying along with Carey. She smiled through her tears and held the check up to show Robin. Robin cried with her friends. Her dad was the greatest guy in the world. She wanted to turn around and go back but she knew that’s is what he wanted to avoid by having them wait to get back to school before they looked inside the envelops.

The trip back to school was full of mixed emotions. They laughed. One of the girls would look at their check and start crying. The other two would join her. They couldn’t wait to get to their room and call him and thank him. Nikki wanted to be with him tonight so bad. Her tears were both sad and happy at the same time. Both the girls parents would question the lack of bills from the college. Nikki’s parents even got one check back that they had sent to get the next semester started. It didn’t take long for the girls to figure out what was going on. They wrote and emailed Brandon and called him as often as they could. Nikki would thank him and thank him and then talk dirty to him on the phone. She wanted to see him so bad, be back in his arms, taste his lips on hers. Nikki and Carey would remember his generosity for the rest of their life. Brandon Bennett had change two lives during this holiday season. He had indeed made it a Merry Christmas.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 01 Chloe loses her virginity.in Novels and Novellas
Our Milking Time A prescription for milking.in Fetish
Our Dinner Out An evening of flashing and flirting.in Loving Wives
Samantha's Panty Boy Ch. 01 Wife discovers husband's secret fetish.in Fetish
Lilly's Full Tits Ch. 01 He finds woman who needs help with her problem.in Fetish
More Stories