Robin's Christmas Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Nikki, I’ve cum twice tonight already, I won’t cum again for a long time. It could be an hour or longer, who knows?” He was still trying to get out of this.

“Oh, promise? I want to see your face when you shoot your cum into me at sunrise.” Nikki said.

“Sunrise, damn girl are you always this horny?” He asked.

“I don’t know, Mr. B, I just know you make me horny. I wanted to fuck you the minute I set eyes on you, and you are Robin’s dad. I didn’t plan this, you just make me so horny.” She sighed.

She opened her mouth and sucked in his wonderful cock. She was moaning and sighing causing an amazing vibrating effect on him. He was getting into her now. He played with her hair as she sucked him. She must have sucked him for thirty minutes. He would try to stop her but she would fuss a little and go right back down on him. He finally gave up, laid back and enjoyed this little treasure once more.

Suddenly she sprung to his face, kissed him deeply and whispered in his ear. “I love you Mr. B, Brandon, I love you.” The clock beside the bed said 5 o’clock.

Brandon was reeling with the feeling and her comment almost escaped him. He pulled her up further in the bed and began to slowly hotly kiss down her young tender sweet body. Her naked nipples were swelling to greet his lips and he didn’t disappoint them. He sucked them and pinched them and bit them, hard enough once that Nikki squealed in painful delight. His hands were busy massaging her belly and playing with her rhinestone stud. He was soon moving down her belly and licking her hairline, from one side of her stomach to the other. She was squealing and writhing and spreading her legs begging him to kiss her pussy.

“Oh, Brandon, eat my pussy. Please, baby, please eat me, I want you so bad.” Nikki half sighed and half cried. “OHHHHhhhhhhh! Brandon yes, yes!”

Brandon had licked down her bushy slit and stopped at her sweet wet pussy opening and licked back up to her clit and was busy licking and massaging it with his tongue. She hunched his mouth pressing hard against him. He was licking and sucking and biting and chewing and doing anything and everything he could think of to work this girl over good. At one point he had his tongue massaging her clit, his thumb in her cunt and two fingers an inch up her asshole. She was wheezing and writhing and hunching and begging him…

“Oh my gosh, Brandon, please…please!” She whispered loudly while pulling his hair begging him to fuck her. The clock beside the bed said 5:30.

Brandon responded by pouncing on her, grabbing his cock and stuffing it in her to the hilt. He slammed hard against her. He pulled it slowly out, once his head was at her opening, about to fall out he slammed it hard into her again. It took her breath away. She laid there waiting for the next furious thrust of his manly cock. She didn’t have to wait long. Soon he was fucking her at a steady rhythm. Her heart was pounding inside like she had never felt it pound before. She was so enchanted by this man that all she wanted was for him to fuck her, he was obliging her to the hilt, literally.

He rolled her over on her stomach and stuck his cock back in her and bit down gently on the back of her neck and began fucking her again and massaging her neck with his teeth. She went crazy at this. She arched her little butt up into the air so Brandon could get as much penetration as possible. She writhed beneath him and spilled her sweet cream on his cock. It flowed out of her soaking his sheets. He kept fucking her with no signs of letting up. The clock said 5:55.

He got off of her and rolled onto his back and picked her up and placed her atop him. She spread her legs and eased down on his cock. She fucked him now, he would ram his cock up ever so often to meet her pussy and it would send waves of delicious pain shooting through her sensitive body. When she couldn’t take anymore she laid her head on his chest. He bent his knees and began to push up into her, ramming his cock harder and faster with each stroke.

“You want to fuck me little girl, well fuck me then, come on fuck me.” He whispered in her ear.

“Hmmmm, oh Brandon…it feels…so good…I can’t…please…help me, I can’t.” She was so lost in him and the feelings he was causing in her.

She began to quiver in his arms. Her little body shook from head to toe. She sank her teeth into his chest. She tucked her arms into her sides trying to hold on. He was ramming her and with each powerful thrust the quivering got stronger. “Don’t…you want…on top now?” She asked with labored breath.

He just kept on fucking her. When her orgasm hit her, the quivering turned to quaking. She began to moan out loud. Brandon pulled her head tighter against his chest and told her to be quiet. She exploded inside. It was all she could do to keep from screaming.

“I want to scream so bad!” She begged him.

He put his open mouth close to hers and just said. “Then scream little one, go ahead, scream.”

He pressed his parted lips tight against hers and she let her scream melt into him. He held her sweet face in his hand. He muffled her scream, no one else could have heard it. She melted on top of him as the quaking subsided. He was still fucking her, still hard as a rock, no where near ready to cum. The clock said 6:30

He finally rolled back on top of her, she lay beneath him almost lifeless, she had never been fucked like this in her life. When Brandon finally got his rocks off, he bit down hard on his pillow and slammed against Nikki’s poor sore well fucked pussy. The orgasm was so intense he screamed into his pillow at the pain. With the last few shots of his hot sticky cum the pleasure overtook him and he felt ecstasy like he had never experienced before in his life. He fell exhausted onto Nikki. They laid there for a long time, she hugged him and kissed him and ran her fingers across his forehead and moaned and sighed, remembering the pleasure he had just given her, and the sore pussy as well. He finally leaned up and looked into her eyes. The clock said 7:01.

“Is that a sunrise out there or are you just glowing?” He asked.

She turned to look out the window. She looked back into his eyes, her smile was bright and shining. “It’s a sunrise. You fucked me until sunrise just like I wanted you to. Thank you Mr. B. Merry Christmas.” She said.

Nikki sneaked back to her room. Robin and Carey ate breakfast alone, wondering where Nikki and her dad were. Those lazy heads. Sleeping in on a holiday. So, so lazy.

Brandon finally waltzed down stairs to greet the girls in the living room. Nikki looked so tired, she had just gotten downstairs herself, she didn’t eat breakfast. She wondered how this “old” guy could have this kind of energy. He gave each of them a one hundred dollar gift card from the largest store in the mall. Robin looked at him strangely.

“This is an old family tradition here. The head of the house hands out these early gifts to insure that everyone has everything they need to make Christmas day all it should be.” He said.

Robin took him by the arm and led him into the foyer. “What tradition dad? Where did you get the cards?” She asked.

“We just started it. Didn’t you tell me Carey wasn’t that well off, and Nikki was not a lot better?” He asked. “And I’ve had those cards for almost a year now, they were a gift from the office staff on my birthday. Anyone can use them so you girls go to the mall and take care of your Christmas shopping.

“Well, yeah, I guess but…” She hugged his neck and kissed his cheek. “You’re the greatest, dad.” They went back to the living room.

“Thanks Mr. Bennett, are you sure we are suppose to get these though, I mean we’re not family?” Nikki asked.

“Well, you seem like family. And I know Robin thinks of you like sisters, so welcome to the family.” He said his face a glow, more from the sex he had been given than his act of generosity.

“That’s what I was asking him too. But I agree, I think you should have them. It has been tough being the only one to get one at Christmas these past years. So, honorary Bennetts, let’s hit the road.” Robin said, winking at her dad, playing his game. “Ok with me.” Carey added.

The threesome took off for the mall. They made a day of it. They got to the store and split up. A hundred dollars wouldn’t go far but it let Nikki and Carey get gifts for the other three. At least they would have something under the tree from them to the others. They were all on cloud nine, Nikki and Carey spending their money and Robin getting the joy of watching them. They had agreed to meet at the cosmetic counter at 12:00 to go get some lunch. They paid for their purchases at separate counters so they wouldn’t know what each other had bought and met at 12:00. They got to the food court and started checking out the possibilities. It didn’t take long for Carey to see what she wanted.

“Oh my gosh, Robin, Nikki, looked at that guy over there. He’s so hot, don’t you think?” Carey exclaimed.

“Yeah, so what?” Robin asked. Nikki just shrugged her shoulders.

“Well, he’s wearing a name tag, he works here somewhere. Look how he’s dressed, like a salesman. I wonder where he works?” Carey was awestruck by this pretty face.

“Why don’t you just go strip naked and sit on his face and if he kisses your ass you will know he likes you.” Nikki joked, Robin laughed.

“I want to follow him and see where he works. Maybe go buy something from him so he will have to wait on me.” Carey was serious.

“Robin, I still have fifteen dollars on my card, will you buy it from me so I can buy something from him, please?” Carey was anxious, the guy was leaving.

“Ok, Carey whatever. Meet us back at the car or catch us wherever you can.” Robin handed her a fifty and took her card. Carey smiled and hugged her neck and followed the guy.

The salesman went into a small clothing store near the food court. He went into the back room but returned quickly. He took his place on the sales floor and started watching the customers. There weren’t many people in the store. Carey went in and started browsing through the men’s clothing.

“May I help you?” He asked Carey.

“No, thanks just looking.” Carey smiled at him hotly and looked back down at the pair of pants in her hand.

“Well, if you need any help let me know.” He added and started to walk away.

“Thank you, I will. Say, you wouldn’t be able to try something on for me would you? You’re almost the right size, at least I could get a good idea what size to get.” Carey asked not looking at him.

“Well, I don’t think we can do that. I mean, no one has ever needed me to try something on.” He said shyly.

“Oh, ok.” Carey started to put the pants back.

“But if it would help you buy something though I don’t see why I couldn’t. I mean if you really need me to do that I think I could, it would be alright.” He was stumbling over his words, trying to make a sale.

“Oh, thanks…Mike.” Carey said, looking at his name tag. “My name is Carey. I want you to know I really appreciate this. You’re a life saver, I don’t know what I would do without you. You see I have this cousin coming for Christmas and I don’t know what to get him. I think he’s a nerd but maybe I can get him something cool and help him out. Do you like these pants? I like these pants.” Carey said.

“Yeah, there way cool.” He said.

“You look about the same age and size as him, he’s seventeen, going to be a senior next year.” Carey was scoping this guy out.

“I graduated this year. I go to the community college, I’m just earning some Christmas money working here through the holidays.” He took the pants and headed to the dressing room.

Mike put on the pants and came out to show Carey. She turned him around brushing his butt as he turned acting as though she were checking out the pants. She stepped back and looked at his crotch, took him by the shoulders and turned him to one side then the other. She took the waist and pulled them out away from his stomach. She could see his briefs and the hair on his lower belly. Not much but he was still young. She was eating this up, having a ball.

She turned him toward the mirror and got on her knees and began to yank and pull the waist. She stuck her head around and looked at him in the mirror. She shook her head no.

“I don’t know Mike. They just aren’t quite right. What can I get him Mike? What would you want if you were my cousin?” She asked watching his eyes in the mirror.

“I’m…not sure Carey.” He answered.

She took him to the back of the store and began studying some designer shirts there. She held one up to his chest and looked at him in the mirror. She put it back and took another one. One after another she put shirts to his chest and put them back on the rack. Every other shirt or so she would stand behind him and look around him into the mirror, pressing her breasts into his back. She could tell he was getting turned on, he was having a good time playing with her.

“Damn it Mike. I hate all of them. You know what? I know what I’ll get him!” She said looking excited at him.

“What Carey, what?” He asked, his attention on her every word.

“I think I will give him a blowjob.” She said looking into Mike’s eyes and smiling, her mouth wide open.

“What?!” Mike looked stunned.

“A blowjob, wouldn’t you like a blowjob from me if you were my cousin?” Carey said, gently rubbing his cock with the shirt in her hand.

Mike stood there amazed and dumbfounded at this hot little thing playing with his dick. He looked around. The other workers were busy with customers or talking to each other. He took her by the arm and led her to the store room in the back. He closed and locked the door. Carey dropped to her knees, she knew she had little time to do this nasty thing.

She had Mike hard and wet before the pants hit the floor. He was hunching against her mouth driving his cock into her wet throat. She wallowed her head sucking his cock, she massaged his balls in her hot hands. He was moaning and groaning and trying not fall over. He leaned back on a stack of boxes and pulled her head down hard on him. His cock let go it’s sticky cum and he fucked her mouth like a crazed man. When he was finally spent the reality of what he was doing took control. He pulled his pants up and pulled her to her feet. He kissed her mouth and eased to the door. He turned before he opened it and gave her pussy a little pet and fondled her breasts quickly. They slipped out into the store, no one had noticed they were gone. Carey squeezed his soft cock, wished him a Merry Christmas and walked out. She turned and smiled at him when she got to the door, then she was gone.

She found Robin and Nikki back shopping. She handed Robin her fifty back and Robin gave her the card.

“No luck huh?” Robin asked.

Carey licked her lips. “Nothing there I wanted to buy, but the cock was nice.” “Right you fucked a sales guy in the store, no way.” Robin said.

Carey held a pubic hair in her hand. She showed it to Robin. “Just a blowjob, no time to fuck, but I did get this souvenir.” She laughed.

Robin smiled at her, rolled her eyes and returned to her shopping. They got home and they each went to their rooms to wrap their presents. Brandon always had plenty of wrapping paper this time of year. It was always the best and always so beautiful. The girls straggled one by one into the living room and put their gifts under the tree. Robin had more experience wrapping presents than the other two. She was down first. Nikki was next and Carey was last. They sat and looked at the tree. It was gorgeous, the presents neatly wrapped beneath it added to it’s beauty. Robin popped popcorn in the fireplace. They sat and ate it and rested from the days activities.

Brandon came home with an armload of presents and put them under the tree. Nikki and Carey moved close to see which packages had their names on them. Robin watched and thought what a charmed life she had led. She was lucky to have the parents she had, especially this awesome father taking care of her and her friends. They ate leftovers from the night before. The girls perused the Bennett collection of movies, choose a couple and the four of them settled in to watch movies for the rest of the night. They turned out the lights in the game room and started the movie on the large screen TV. They cuddled under blankets, sprawled all over each other. Brandon kept his distance from them knowing what Nikki and Carey were capable of. He watched them watch the movie and daydreamed about last night. Nikki and Brandon were the first to fall asleep, after all they would be the most tired now wouldn’t they. Finally Robin and Carey had watched their last movie for the night. They got up and tried to wake Nikki but she was out cold. Brandon woke and started up to bed.

“Dad Nikki is out like a light. Could you carry her up to bed?” Robin said yawning and stretching.

“Hmmm, ok honey.” He answered.

Brandon picked this little sleeping beauty up in his strong arms and eased up the stairs trying not to wake her. Robin and Carey were way ahead of him. They waited in Nikki’s room. Brandon laid her softly onto the bed. Robin had pulled back the covers. Brandon stood there looking down at her smiling at her. Robin looked at him.

“You going to help undress her or what?” She asked.

“Oh, no, sorry you girls go right ahead. Goodnight Carey, goodnight honey.” He said, kissing Robin on the cheek. He would have loved to have undressed Nikki.

“Goodnight.” They said together.

Robin and Carey stripped Nikki and left her naked to sleep the way she would have like to anyway. They tucked the covers over her, she looked so peaceful and quiet. Nikki never made a peep. She was so out of it. Last night and early this morning with Brandon had done her in. She woke the next day, her hands on her naked skin, she smiled thinking about how she got to bed and got naked.

They spent the next several days playing and resting and thinking of things they needed to buy before Christmas day. The bustle of the holidays was everywhere. Robin called Danny, they talked for over two hours one day and almost that long another day. Robin thought of Jennifer often but thought calling her would be too painful now. She would wait until the reality of her being gone for good sunk in. They could always talk on the phone and email each other, but it wouldn’t be the same as being with her. Allen called several times but Robin would put him off. He had a gift for her but she told him it would be better if he kept it and that they shouldn’t see each other again. She felt guilty for having given Allen a blowjob, she felt like she had cheated on Danny. She hoped Danny wasn’t screwing any old girl friends back home.

Finally Christmas Day arrived. Robin bounced into Nikki’s room and hopped into bed with her. Nikki woke in a flash. They hugged, gave each other a quick kiss, wished the other a Merry Christmas. Then they invaded Carey’s room and repeated the festivities among the three of them. Brandon heard them laughing and knocked on Carey’s door as he passed by.

“You girls decent in there?” He asked.

“Yes daddy come in.” Robin held up a pillow and the other two took her lead.

When Brandon opened the door three pillows pelted him at once. He picked them up and began throwing them back aiming at each one with each different pillow. The fight was on. They played for almost fifteen minutes. Brandon wrestled with Robin but was careful not to touch the others like that. He was dying to touch Nikki and Carey but didn’t dare in front of Robin. He took a few good shots at each one hitting them innocently yet not so innocently, slapping them on the butt with a pillow when the opportunity presented itself. Finally Brandon headed for the door breathing hard.

“Let’s go see what Santa brought us.” He said.