All Comments on 'Robin's HyperPortal-PocketPussy'

by dothemath

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
jmkuehnjmkuehn5 months ago

This is unreadable. Using multi person pronouns for a single individual is confusing and makes it impossible to follow this story. I know you're aware how the English language works, as you've written many wonderful stories before. Get an editor to fix this and re post it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story demonstrates just how stupid the use of THEY rather than HE or SHE (etc etc) is. It’s bad grammar and makes any written work unreadable as this one indeed is. What’s wrong with IT if you want to not be gender specific ?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@jmkuehn they/them has been used as a singular pronoun for the last millennium

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree, great story as always but the nonbinary nonsense makes it very annoying to read. I would post a separate version with normal pronouns for the normal reader. That way you satisfy both audiences

cuzimhavingagoodtimecuzimhavingagoodtime5 months ago

Genuinely fantastic, I think this is my favorite story out of everything you've written. Main dynamic is very hot, and also just well characterized on both sides! Enthusiastically requesting a sequel, if that's in the cards.

(Also, go ahead and ignore that one asshole, who apparently can't figure out how to make sense of a singular 'they'? Crazy that someone with such a poor grasp on English grammar would try and demand edits.)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hi, I’m the person who requested this. Thank you, it was amazing to read. You are a wonderful author and I’m so grateful to you. I really can’t underscore how wonderful it is to have an inclusive story I can read without dysphoria creeping in. Sorry about the other comment, you clearly have a wonderful grasp on the English language. Thank you thank you thank you so kindly.

dothemathdothemath5 months agoAuthor

Cuzimhavingagoodtime - Thanks! I've already gotten a couple of other requests for a sequel to this hahaha (my alpha readers are all very enthusiastic about it). I don't currently have any plans for one but it's definitely not out of the question, since I also didn't think I'd write a sequel to The Sin Wife either but I'm actively working on one now.

And don't worry, I am very comfortable ignoring those kinds of comments and I expected some weird ones on this story, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I just wanna say as a non hinary person this has been such a good read. Please dont listen to the transphobes

Laura_LaplaceLaura_Laplace5 months ago

This is great, ignore the goons whittering on about the singular they: it's a grammar construction that pops up in middle english, literally predating the modern english language, but evidently they're just trying to inject their toxic politics into things, unasked for.

As for this nonbinary reader, thanks for taking the time to do that, and in a legit extremely cute story too. Would love to see more of these characters.

dothemathdothemath5 months agoAuthor

Anonymous - I'm so glad you liked it! Your email was very sweet and I was already playing around with this concept and it just came together when I thought of making Robin nonbinary, so it worked out well.

DenyMeDaddy985DenyMeDaddy9855 months ago

I swear to god, your stories keep getting better!!! Please, please, please release all the sequels for this!! Or at the very least, stories from other afabs who are in the same program 🙏

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Imagine having such a hard time figuring out who "they" applies to. Especially when used in conjunction for one person. Can't be me. This is very hot. Deeply enjoyed it and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Liked the mechanics and characters. Any way to express a tangible difference between R being she/her vs they/them. Seemed like it was thrown in as bait for trolls as it doesn't interact with the story at all.

OligarcOligarc5 months ago

The story is great. I love that you are making characters have orgasms. Sir also sounded like a soft-dom with some well-being of the character in mind which was nice and refreshing. I also found the use of “they” weird and confusing, but the story was still very high quality. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story started good but the use of they all the time make it un followable.

I read these stories to help with my dyslexia. But this was just wild trying to keep track of “they” as a single person and “they” as a group.

No hate towards the writer as it was a request. And no hate towards anyone else just stating the facts.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved everything, a Sir like that one is so hot, like a dream... Could not feel the difference between a cis woman and the NB afab character, though. Pronouns changed, but beside that... Il was like reading about a cis woman. Being NB is much more than pronouns. Merry Christmas.

Sun_and_moon_are_loversSun_and_moon_are_lovers4 months ago

Please write a follow up! Were you dropping hints that Sir is a fellow university student? I love the potential for them to up the ante with in-person teasing!

D3N14LD3N14L4 months ago

Using they/their makes absolutely NO sense here. It just makes reading very confusing.

dothemathdothemath4 months agoAuthor

@sun_and_moon_are_lovers - You're on to something ;) yes, Robin's university does have several graduate degree programs...

I do have plans to write a sequel but it might be a while since I'm working on another lengthy piece first.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really enjoyed the Story so far. Intruiging, hot dynamic. Love to read a nonbinary character. This is personally very helpful. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would love to let all these (probably) cis men in the comments, who hate on they/them pronouns, consider for one moment, that maybe - just *maybe* this story is not for you then. Porn is not just about what many of you guys like to read. So just move on if one time out of 100 a story is not written in regards to hetero-cis standards. @author keep it up, I really enjoyed reading it as a nonbinary person.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! I'm nonbinary AFAB myself, and I went into this not knowing what to expect. Actually feeling represented in the kink story community was incredibly sweet. I see in the comments that you have a sequel coming, and I can't wait to see Robin again. Also love that some of my favourite kinks were in here, tease and denial is so hot!

jimbofootboyjimbofootboy3 months ago

wow this is awesome, please dont end it here, i wojld love to read more about laurens experinace as well! soo good!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the hottest things I’ve ever read on this site. Would love to see more.

Also, don’t worry about the pronoun complaints. I didn’t even realize you were using different pronouns until I got to the comment section and saw everyone whining.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There arr a reasons why grammar exist. "They" is plural. For no good reason you make reading more annoying for your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is to that individual who posted 26 days before me, saying

*There arr a reasons why grammar exist. "They" is plural. For no good reason you make reading more annoying for your readers.*

Complaining about grammar and the second word is misspelled, and they/them is a pronoun for a group, or an individual with an unspecified gender since the words were created. Can't even complain properly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please make another part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdothemath@dothemath
I write female orgasm denial fetish stories. I strongly recommend checking the tags on my stories before reading, as some of my stories are darker/meaner than others. Check out my website link under the 'contact' tab if you want to support my writing. Supporters get to read m...