Robin's Travels Pt. 04

Story Info
What does a guy do when he finds himself with a drunk woman.
1.3k words
4.1
6.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, it's Robin.

First, a little about me. As i write this I am a sixty-three year old, still sexually active, bi woman. When this adventure started I was a 35 year old straight housewife with a loving husband, Jeff, and a great sex life. I was about 125 pounds, today 140. I am still 5 foot 7 inches tall of course.

Some things have moved around a bit, what were 36 Cs are now 38 Ds. I was, I thought, a perfect 36-24-39 now I'm a perfect 38-28-42. At the beginning I had black hair everywhere, now gray, almost white, hair and only on my head. I am gifted with green eyes.

This story is about a little fun Sara, Beth and I had with a married man.

Sara is new to these stories, more about her later.

When this happened I was 61, Beth was 63 and Sara was 58. We were not young women but we of course think we are hot. This was NOT my idea. 20/20 hindsight tells us it was a really dumb and potentially dangerous idea. Do not try this at home!

This all started when Sara, a new friend told us a story about what happened once when she got a little drunk at dinner. Sara is a little younger than me and Beth. She is also not at all the same body type. You might say she is a little chubby but trust me, I have seen her naked and she is not fat, just very curvy in all the right places.

Sara admitted to having the hots for a married business associate. She knew however that it was never going to happen so she came up with a plan. She was at a business conference with him and a bunch of folks had been drinking and were at dinner. Sara had some experience in local theater groups so she was doing her best to appear more drunk than she really was. As dinner wound down she confided in Jim that she had far too much to drink and asked him to help her get to her room. Of course he said yes. All the way to the room she was telling him how attracted she was to him and how she wished they were both single. She even went as far as telling him she bet he was great in bed and how maybe someday she could show him how good she was in bed. Very drunk woman talk.

When they arrived at her room she fumbled with the key card and he had to help her into the room. She took her last shot and asked him if he wanted a "roll in the hay." Then as planned she pretend passed out on the bed and waited. She told us she was sure it was going to happen when he started taking her clothes off. He touched her a lot, everywhere even fingered her a little but did nothing more. She felt him kiss her on the forehead and left her naked tucked in bed.

The following morning he complemented her on her recovery and asked if she was ok. He then asked her if she remembered any of her words as he brought her to her room. Sara simply answered that she did and wished she had been sober when she said them. He looked at her and said: "Well you are sober now." They never returned to the conference that afternoon.

So Sara suggested that we could use that as the basis for a game and maybe get lucky. Her idea was that we were three married ladies staying at a hotel to attend an art festival. We find a married man and see what he does when faced with two passed out women and one so drunk she also passes out.

We find a nice hotel and go to the bar late in the evening dressed rather invitingly. Now we know we are not 20 years old any longer so we pick out an "age appropriate" middle aged man. The plan is simple and Beth finds a great looking married guy who is in town on business. In conversation she explains that she and I have had much too much to drink and needed to go to our room and leaves the guy with Sara. After a while Sara then admits to perhaps having had too much to drink and asks the guy to help her to the room.

When they arrive at the room she does her fumble with the key thing and the guy helps her in. When they enter if the guy was at all worried he was about to be robbed this fears disappear as he sees me on one bed on my stomach with my skirt turned up revealing by thonged butt and Beth on the other bed on her back in her bra and panties. Sara does a great job of passing out at the exact right moment and landing on the floor.

At first the guy does nothing. Sara told us she could see him looking at the two of us and then looking down at her then back at us.

Then as a kind of test, I think, the guy touches my leg then moves my shoulder to try and wake me. When I do not respond he turns me over onto my back and pushes my hair away so he can see my face.

the video over the TV is recording everything.

He then gets Sara awake enough to stand and gets her on the bed with me. He goes over to Beth on the other bed and tries to wake her.

The video appears to show him leaving but we hear him locking the door. He takes out his phone and starts to take pictures. He goes to each one of us and removes some article of clothing. I am naked from the waist down and he is taking close up pictures. He does the same to Beth but she moans and that startles him. Good girl, she does not wake up but rather spreads her legs opening herself to his pictures. This time he does more and touches her clit. She moans a little, does not wake but rather spreads her other leg further opening herself to him. The video shows him fingering her.

He turns to the other bed and is pulling Saras top off over her head. He rolls her over and unfastens her bra. He then flips her back over and fondles her ample breasts.

He seems to stand back and consider his good fortune. The guy then spends the time necessary to strip all three of us completely naked. Lots of pictures.

When he is done he moves our bodies so we are all sideways on the beds. He stands kind of between my feet at the edge of the bed and picks up my knees spreading my legs. I suspect what is coming and he does go down on me. His tongue is deep in me and I have an orgasm that he dies not sense. He goes down on all three us but spends the most time on Sara even at one point flipping her over and burying his face in her bubble butt. She does have and orgasm and does not try to hide it but goes back to sleep when it is over.

The guy eventually takes off his pants and in turn, one after another fucks each of us. In the end he can't resist. He turns Sara over on her stomach, pulls her off the bed so her butt is right on the edge and fingers her ass. He spits on her hole and satisfied she is lubed enough he fucks her ass. Not a word, not a sound, she lets him pound away until he cums. He takes pictures, pulls his pants up and leaves.

When he gets back to his room the message light is flashing. He calls for the message and hears: "Thanks for the good time. we had fun too. Enjoy the memory and keep in mind that should the pictures get out we have video."