All Comments on 'Robin's Way 09'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
JPintrainingJPintraining7 months ago

You did it again…another twist to this epic story.

Your writing my darling Pix, is compulsive reading, even for this Northern Lass

Can’t wait for Chapters 10 to …..20 ? 😉😉

Love you

June

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic7 months ago

"There I would stand. I could do no other."

I like that nod to Martin Luther, who started a sexual revolution of the church 500 years ago.

Being a monk, he married a nun, and he recommended that couples should have sex twice a week. He pointed out that many rules that people regarded as God's holy law had no actual justification in Scripture. He even opined that Jesus himself, who was never married, must have had sex on various occasions.

It is only befitting that in the 21st century a woman comes along and reforms the church, doing away with the notion that being gay is against divine law. Robin reaches out to outcasts of society such as prostitutes and refugees, unafraid to scandalize the establishment, following very much the example of JC. Way to go!

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster7 months ago

Amazing in the creativity you have Pixie. A twist not seen and how thoughtfully crafted to protect Robin and the women in her life.

Perfection 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Qwer12Qwer127 months ago

As Always the Best of the Best from a TopShelf author. Reading this is like watching a top rated series where you cannot wait for the next episode to drop. On the edge of your seat to see what drama is awaiting our strong female lead. She rocks it time and time again. This could be a Hollywood production that costs us two to three hours of wages for a monthly subscription but it comes to us from this 5 Star rated author for free from Literotica with the love that only Pixiehoff can deliver in her stories. We are blessed to have such a wonderful person provide us all this enjoyment. Cheers and many Blessing to her.

AviciaAvicia7 months ago

Thank you for another enchantingly well-written chapter. It feels remarkably timely given the news that the Pope is oh-so-very cautiously talking about blessing same-sex unions. The remarkable head on Robin's shoulders and her insightful comments on the true, humble nature of faith show that you must be a lovely person to know in real life.

MigbirdMigbird7 months ago

Pins and needles. Didn’t want this chapter to end.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen7 months ago

Quote: "Church communities tend, by their nature, to be female and slightly censorious about sexual activities outside of marriage." Tell me about it, Pixie! My current priest won't recognise our Diocesan Bishop (a woman) and the majority of our congregation (female and not at all slightly censorious about anything sexual) are anything but Christian in their attitude towards refugees, unmarried mothers and lesbians. Thank goodness I'm regarded as a pillar of our village society by those who don't know I'm a Hot Wife who has a cuckold husband. I also have a younger boyfriend and a female colleague, both of with whom I share my bed and my sexual favours. Am I a hypocrite? Quite possibly, but as Polonius told Laertes, "To thine own self be true." I probably shouldn't get wet reading your stories either... but I do! This chapter is fabulous, so it gets 5 stars, my absolute approval and the hope that Robin will live to fight another day.

JPintrainingJPintraining7 months ago

Dear …amadeuserotic, Aoife. Qwer12, Avicia, Migbird and Olwen.

Pixie thanks you all so much for your lovely comments and she will reply to you all as soon as she can.

Alas her internet is down for a couple of days so is unable to do so just now.

I am assured that chapter 10 is not far away.

Thanks

June

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dr B; Just amazing, I don't know how you do it, but every time another chapter appears, Pixie, the story just get better and better. This, the second story involving the `Virginal Vicar' is easily the absolute best tale you have ever posted on here, it's engrossing, totally believable and up to date, involving the exploitation of people fleeing for their lives, refugees from a war and just used and for a story on an erotic site, has no actual sex, there is no need for it. Five stars naturally, dear and if this isn't included in any winning category this year, there is no justice. OXOXO. Please, do not keep us waiting for the next stupendous posting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great again, Pixie - and I don't need to repeat what a perfect writer you are, and how you give us an amazing cliffhanger every time. What I really like is your reference to religion ("Jesus washed the feet of his disciples, Miriam, I think he would not mind me helping change the bedding!", and others). Please keep up your faboulous work... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ LisaR.

SerradaCSerradaC7 months ago

As always, AWC. It seems that no good deed goes unpunished. Poor Robin has discovered that when push comes to shove, others will do what they can, but in the end, we are alone with our actions and consequences. As to opinions, you have heard me say many times that opinions are like a$$holes; we all have them, and most of them stink — undoubtedly true in this case ... in my opinion, of course. I am genuinely invested in this character and can't wait to see how things go. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and my ❤️

EkphrasisEkphrasis7 months ago

You’re going to blush from all this praise. Another super installment. Jane, unfortunately, is showing herself to be a bit of a politician. Trust to life, no don’t. Kxxx

JPintrainingJPintraining7 months ago

DrB, Lisa R, SerradaC, and Ekphrasis

Pixie will respond to your wonderful comments as soon as she can…your support keeps her going

Thank you

💋

June

Paul4playPaul4play7 months ago

The tension builds as the complex plot unfolds; the stakes are high!

We suspected Elena was trouble when she was kissing Dimitri, and anticipated that Elena’s cooperation in the previous chapter was not a well-intentioned freebie. Payment is due.

Fortunately, Rev Robin has a strong spine, bolstered by the conviction of her faith.

Jane’s stance is understandable, yet disappointing.

In a few thousand words, Pixie, you have taken on the world’s most inflammatory topics: immigration and asylum seekers, organized religion, politics, the media, toxic masculinity, and sexuality.

Seems as though Pixie has a strong spine, too! But that’s who you are and for that we are grateful!

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much Amadeus, I am delighted, as ever, at your comments - you are a huge encouragement xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Aiofe - I really appreciate it xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Qwer - you are one of those who have encouraged me to continue with this xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Alicia, I really appreciate your comment 👍👍👍👍👍

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Migbird - mote on the way when they sort out my internet xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you Olwen - we play many parts - and you do no harm 👍

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Dr B - I really appreciate your comments xxxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Lisa xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much mama xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you K - your praise is appreciated xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you for a typically insightful comment Paul xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

My darling June - thank you for holding the comments - best secretary ever ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

My apologies to readers, as it seems that my internet providers are utterly incompetent - I shall be back when I can xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Robin's Way 08 Previous Part
Robin's Way Series Info