All Comments on 'Robin's Way 14'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
JPintrainingJPintraining7 months ago

What is there to say about this epic chapter of an amazing story that isn’t anything but brilliant.

You have managed to bring the church into understanding more about people’s lives and loves.

That would almost make me go to church if I felt it was real…it should be !

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Just love this…and you

June

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much my love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen7 months ago

Why am I not surprised at the mealy-mouthed actions of both the Archbishop and Jane? For a Christian organisation, the Anglican church is as bad as the Roman church when it comes to cover ups and looking after itself. This is a brilliant piece of writing, Pixie. It is a masterclass in exposing the duplicity of the hierarchy of the Anglican church. (I don't know if you are aware, but the Church in Wales is going through a torrid time at the moment.) I can only add my heartfelt thanks to my admiration of you as an author. 5 stars, of course.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Yes, I rather had Wales, and Winchester in mind with that passage. So glad you enjoyed it, Olwen - more to come xxxxx

ArkingArking7 months ago

I thought I had written a pretty good crime story, but you have exceeded my feeble efforts. You have a crime-solving 'Randy Rev' who can keep her dignity while those around her lose theirs, especially the baddies.

I see there is still one more 'small' problem to solve.

Loved the story, the action, the suspense and intrigue and even the villains you gave them that 'edge' to ensure you kept us entertained. Would make a great Netflix series.

5 XXXXX they are meant to be stars.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Bobbi xxxxx

MigbirdMigbird7 months ago

Alas, probably/maybe the last we see of Robin, the Randy Rev. I’m still pondering/enjoying the outcome, but just as much if not more the dialogue/introspection and flow that makes reading this piece and essentially all your work such a pleasure.

AviciaAvicia7 months ago

Thank you, PIxie, for another wonderful day in the life of the Rev Robin. I'm hoping that the move to London heralds a new story coming from your extraordinary imagination. I'm also glad that the way she handled the Archbishop leaves the door open for Robin to find more acceptance in her vocation. I'd be fascinated if you had Robin attend Elena's trial as a witness and we find what really happened to make her go off the rails. Also, will the mole in Jane's office be caught?

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Migbird, there is still one chapter in this series to go, but such has been the reaction from you and others, that I am pushing ahead with a further series xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Avicia, and you are correct, there will be more on Robin to come. One more chapter here, and then to London xxxxx. Your kind comments and those of others are a huge encouragement xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

I'd just like to say to all of you who have been so kind during this series, that it is thanks to you I continued with Robin, and it will be thanks to you that I shall go on with another series after the final chapter of this series - thank you all xxxxx

Paul4playPaul4play7 months ago

Ah, Pixie, you did it again …. you brought me to tears! Cug

Paul4playPaul4play7 months ago

Ah, Pixie, you did it again …. you brought me to tears! Caught me by surprise with reconciliation between mamma and Robin. (I have always liked the word “reconciliation” being tied to “penance”.)

I am concerned about The Church Connection, and anticipate that the secretary is not the simple explanation. I am more inclined to suspect someone at a substantially higher authority level within The Church. Perhaps a male whose baser human needs (lust and greed) aligned him with the Russians?

The patriarchal arrogance of organized religion showed a moment of wisdom (Divine intervention?) when the Archbishop acknowledged and acquiesced to Robin’s suggestion. There is hope for the future!

I am looking froward to the next/final chapter, but even more so to read your next series!

Thank you for taking the “risk” of doing something outside your comfort zone!

The world (and Literotica) are a better place because you are here.

As I have stated before; I would honored to live in a community with your characters.

SerradaCSerradaC7 months ago

AWC, my darling Pixie. It is all too easy to heap praise chapter after chapter, altogether harder when it is truly deserved, and so challenging to make it sound both genuine and unique. You deserve both. I love your writing; each story is as sweet and joyful as the last. You know my first and, in many ways, my favorite, yet this one surpasses them all. Each chapter pulls me in and holds me embraced; this one drew tears and desires for reconciliation with those who did not understand. You know I struggle with doctrine and often wonder whether I will be wheat or chaff, desperate in my soul for the former, fearing I will be the latter only because of who my heart tells me I am. I once read that truly gifted writing puts you in the story. I am a bit self-centered, I admit, but I know the pain of being isolated from those who should love you for who I was rather than who they thought I should be. To see Robin finally reconciled with a mother who had cast her aside because of her orientation, a reconciliation I will never know, brought both tears of pain but also joy. I was so happy for Robin. I totally forgot Robin was a creature of fiction. I can think of no greater compliment for a writer. Well done, my darling, well done. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and ❤️ with 😢.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you Paul for the fuller comment, which I really appreciate a lot. You are right to wonder about the secretary - who put her there and why? Your kind words are balm in Gilead Paul xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

MamaS, you pay me the biggest compliment any writer could possibly want. I am so glad this spoke to you so powerfully, mama xxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dr B; A superb chapter, if this is the end of this part of Robin's story, a brilliant ending. You have got Welby of to a T, he makes `Spineless Rishi' look like a man of steel, anything to get a headline and avoid upsetting the pearl wearing readers of the `Daily Brownshirt' ( look up the Mail's history in the `30's, they loved the Austrian corporal). Pixie, I, just love how you weave your stories from one place to another, from a confrontation with her Bishop and Archbishop to a reconciliation with her mother, just perfect and of course another task for our Randy Robin to get her teeth into. A brilliant ending, I can't wait for Robin's return and I feel that a large number of your devoted reader's feel the same. Five naturally, best wishes, Dr B. OXOXO

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

... a great, really epic chapter ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and while you are entertaining us readers with a thrilling story, you manage to demonstrate how real Christians should be... (and some of them really try, despite all hierarchical resistance) Thank you so much, Pixie! LisaR.

VincepetroneVincepetrone7 months ago

My heart sang also as I read this chapters. Kudos to you Miss Pixie .

EkphrasisEkphrasis7 months ago

Pixie, you hit the ball so far out of that park that my words of praise are inadequate. This was a story informed by great knowledge, empathy and sincerity. You have raised the bar. K (hugs and kisses).

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Dr B, I really appreciate that. I am rounding this series off with one more chapter, and then there will be a new one xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much Lisa, and I hope that we can keep trying our best and ignore what the bureaucrats want xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Vince, I am delighted you loved it so much xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much K - I am delighted xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How bittersweet for Robin and Jane, but how perfectly lovey that Robin and her mother reconciled. Some exceptionally smart writing throughout this piece, but particularly in the scene with Robin, Jane, and the Archbishop. - The maneuvering by Robin to secure her desired post was as brilliant as the depiction of Robin’s resignation to losing Jane was biting. At this point, I don’t know where things are ultimately going to go for Robin in life and love, but I hope to find out in the future? 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, Anon. There is one more chapter in this series, and then there will be a new one xxxxx

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic7 months ago

The clerical executives, first starting out in a lame and predictable way, did the right thing after being prompted. The reform of the church is not a top-down effort, the driving force must come from the grass roots.

I love the twist of the daughter coming home to the prodigal mother. Not only are the gender roles inverted, the parent/child relations are too.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, darling Amadeus, I am delighted, as usual, by your insightful comments xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Robin's Way 13 Previous Part
Robin's Way Series Info