Robin's Way 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,282 Followers

"Doing what I did to you. Your witness to Jesus is exemplary. I am proud to be your Mama. Next time you are in London, you must pop in."

"Mama, thank you. You are not going to believe this, but I am in London, I have just left Lambeth Palace and the Archbishop."

"You are? Lovely! Well let me get cook to get something on for the two of us, will you pop straight over?"

"I can be in Arlington Street in about half an hour if I take a brisk walk, see you then!"

My heart sang.

The prodigal mother had reached out to me with love. I was, indeed, blessed.

The traffic and the people faded into the background as I said a prayer of thanks to God, who had sustained me though the biggest trial I had ever had.

I read the piece by Maddie and Rupert as I walked. It was good. It would do, and I told them so. Maddie seemed relieved.

It felt so good to see Mama again, and she was so welcoming.

"My darling girl, you have become quite a beauty. I knew you had it in you, you get it from my side of the family, of course, your Papa had a nose like a hawk! Now, sherry?"

Dear Mama, she would never change, I thought, but then of course, she had, that was why I was back in the bosom of the family.

Over supper I told her of the events of the afternoon, and she it was who told me I should have told them to stuff it.

"I will be moving to town, Mama, and will be based out Teddington way, so can see you more often, if you like?"

"Like? My darling girl, you are too kind to your silly old Mama. Forgive me, I was brought up to think it was wrong for women to go to bed with other women."

I smiled.

"You were also brought up to think it was wrong for women to go to bed with a man before they were married!"

Mama had the grace to blush.

"Stuff and nonsense! Much like my view on your being gay. What matters is who you are, and I am proud to be your Mama. You say there will be stuff in the papers?"

I told her what I had told the Archbishop and Jane.

"Well I shall make sure to get a couple of copies, I am sure the aunts would like to see it. Would you really like to see more of me?"

"Yes, Mama, I'll only be an hour on the tube, and you can come out, I know you like Richmond, and I will only be a station or so down the line."

The look on her face made my heart melt. I went over and hugged her.

"I've been a foolish old woman," she said.

"Not so much of the old," I said, "you simply had firm views, firmly held. Where do you think I get it from?"

It was her turn to smile.

We chatted into the evening. We had so much to catch up on.

"Next time you're in town for the night, give me a ring and you can stay here, darling girl."

"I shall Mama."

I took a cab to the hotel. My heart sang.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,282 Followers
12