Robo-fetishism - The New Kink

Story Info
A woman gets pregnant by a sexy robot.
923 words
3.88
892
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The following story contains graphic descriptions of sex between a human female and a sexbot).

Anna had been waiting for a long fucking time for the newest sexbot to arrive at the Robosex shop. Robocorp had been advertising the new male robot models for weeks and they finally arrived in Robosex's showroom.

She walked in, nervous about what the new robot would be capable of doing to her. Her cunt was wet just thinking of the possibilities a pleasurebot like the new Alpha7000 model would give her.

She had been a robofetishist for the past several years and she had turned all potential boyfriends away in favor of mechanical sex. She just seemed to enjoy it more and received the biggest high and orgasms from such an experience. She had even joined a sex dungeon that catered to the desires of anyone who wasn't a vanilla asshole.

As she made her way to the counter, she gave the cashier her order number and made her way over to the display cabinet where her Alpha7000 model who was named "Derrick", was waiting. It was rumored this model actually had the capability to get a woman pregnant and have robot babies. She was skeptical about that but she didn't care. It was all about her desires and sexual cravings.

Once Derrick was delivered to her home, it was time to see what he could do. She didn't have to program him, as each model was customized according to the customer's specifications. She wasn't interested in a "boyfriend model", just a bot that would fuck her for hours on end and make her orgasm like the fucking whore she was.

Derrick was so realistic looking, even his robocock could react to sexual stimulation like a real cock could. She got undressed and kneeled down after kissing her sexbot.

She looked up at him and began to rub his huge cock. Her jiggly balloon tits were bouncing up and down in delight as she worshipped him and serviced him in pure ecstacy. It amazed her just how lifelike his cock tasted and felt in her mouth.

He moaned like the pseudo-human he was and began taking control of her head, just like many of the men that had used her slutty body before him. He faced fucked Anna nice and slow, allowing both of them to enjoy the pleasure they were receiving. Anna felt herself slipping into a primal state of mind, grunting and moaning as her mouth was worked over by Derrick's massive 12 inch sausage. It didn't matter that he wasn't a real human... it only mattered that she was finally getting worked over by the best sexbot she ever had.

She hurled herself onto her bed and spread her legs open wide and lifted them up, showing Derrick her wet pussy and her glinting labia, just eager to be drilled and fucked.

He grabbed her legs and slid em onto his manly shoulders and began to fuck her brains out. She was unable to resist the feeling of his massive cock and she grunted and moaned like a whores in heat.

She had read the manual that said the robots contained a sperm like substance that would be compatible with the human body and thus allow for a pregnancy like no other. Anna had received a dozen fertility treatments to increase her ability to get pregnant as quickly as possible.

But Derrick took his time fucking his new roboslut, making sure not only was her cunt well drilled, but that her asshole received the same treatment. Three loads of robocum filled her up completely with a fourth load painting her white. She groaned and fell asleep while her belly began to inflated. After several days of fucking, Anna became pregnant with robo-babies.

The doctors said she had over 100 little robots in her ovaries and that she was ready to give birth. She grunted, moaned loudly and pushed out a pound of babies. They were to become female models of Anna, able to become pregnant and give birth just like their newly minted robo-human mother hybrid.

A few months later, Anna felt an unusual sensation deep in her belly and knew exactly what it was: her new batch of babies were ready to come out. She had also been injected with a special solution, which would enable a quick and painless birth, allowing her babies to come out.

And come out they did. One after the other, as if they were on a fleshy assembly line.

Derrick grinned at his handiwork, knowing he had fulfilled his duty of knocking a human whore up. But he also knew that Anna was insatiable and he would never get tired. This would allow him to fuck her anytime she needed it.

After her babies were put into a special enclosure to be raised by the new auto-nursery installed in her home, Anna resumed her role of robowhore and allowed Derrick to fuck her more.

This time, she had taken a special pill to make her orgasm more often and harder. Derrick fucked her so hard and wild that a loud scream echoed throughout the room as she achieved 20 straight orgasms in a row.

This went on for hours as she was fucked in a dozen different positions and she soon had her eyes glaze over from the sheer pleasure she had received from her robot mate. She proposed to him and he accepted, allowing them to be the first robot and human ever to be married.