RoboMaid To The Rescue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, that's enough!" said Lauri.

Before Kara could explain herself, she saw that Lauri had taken out the device that controls the suits. Kara felt her body jump up off the bench involuntarily. Then under the leotard's control she walked somewhat robotically over to the wall. She tried to fight it, but it was as though her body had a mind of its own. Ten steps later and she was facing the wall. She heard Lauri press a few more buttons. Her hips bent to forty five degrees, sticking her butt out prominently behind her. Her feet spread shoulder length apart and her hands were placed palms to the wall. For about a minute she just stood in that position, bent over. She hoped that was it, and that she would just have to wait here.

Kara tried her hardest to move, but whatever was in this fucking leotard was preventing her from moving much.

Kara was still in control of her neck and head. She turned to the left. There was Charlie, that bitch, with a big shit eating ear to ear grin on her smug fucking face.

"Do you think this is funny? Fuckin' bitch, you faked it! You fell down on your own," said Kara.

Next Kara turned her head to the right. Oh shit. There was Lauri with the paddle.

"Five at two percent punishment level ought to do it."

"Wait, no, five what?" said Kara, but the answer was already coming.

Lauri administered what felt like five hard spanks right to Kara's bent over ass. It was an easy target. Kara howled with each one. "Shit, Shit, fuck, fuck, motherfucker."

The pain was intense enough that Kara thought she would be raw. That wasn't the case though, as soon as the spanks finished the pain vanished. Her mind was telling her she'd just taken a beating, but her butt felt like it had no injuries whatsoever.

"Quite, the mouth on you," said Lauri. "You know what, I'm just gonna leave you there for a while. I like the way you look." Lauri turned to Charlie, wagging her finger. "I know you provoked that. You know what that means?"

Charlie stood up on her own and went next to Kara. She took the exact same position. The tall, lean, beautiful, young, hot Charlie, bent over and wiggled her tight bum. Charlie had her hands against the wall, pussy and ass pushing backwards. Kara was jealous of Charlie's hot body. Charlie made the position look like sex on legs, with her U shaped thigh gap and mound of a pussy pushing against the tight leotard bottoms.

Laurie took out the paddle and spanked Charlie's ass. Ha, serves you right bitch, thought Kara. But Charlie surprised her and let out a long sexual moan. Four more spanks followed and Charlie cood. "Oooooo, ahhhhh uuuuh."

"Did you just get off on that bitch?" said Kara.

Charlie didn't say anything, she just stood up with a happy post sex look. She went back to her seat. Then she moaned and grabbed her perfect perky tit for a little squeeze.

"What are you? Some messed up sicko that gets off on being spanked?" shouted Kara behind her.

"We're all a little messed up if we're in here," replied Charlie. "Some of us just don't realize it yet."

Kara stayed next to the wall, in her ass out chastised position for the next twenty minutes. She didn't really have a choice as the leotard controlled her body. She hated being in a spread out "spank me" position and would be mortified if anyone she knew saw her this way.

During that time, two of the women were called in for their trials, including that bitch Charlie. They left the room and didn't return.

Finally, a large man, in the same type of uniform as Lauri's, walked into the room. He was bald and huge. He looked well over six foot four and two hundred and eighty pounds. He looked like he lifted both weights and donuts.

"Kara Thomas?" He looked around. Despite his large body, his voice was small.

"Over here," said Kara in her bent over position.

"Oh," he said, with only a mild surprise. He took out a similar device and pushed a few buttons. Kara's leotard turned orange and she stood up normally. "Follow me."

Lauri looked at her from behind her desk and gave a little wave. Kara thought about flipping her the bird but instead gave a fake forced smile. Kara turned to follow the bailiff whom she nicknamed Mr. Big.

Mr. Big led her down a series of hallways. She passed a separate holding cell with a bunch of men who jeered at her in her leotard.

When they finally arrived at the courtroom, Kara turned her head to take in the wide open majestic space.

On the far side was a tall, handsome man with dark wavy hair. He was dressed in an Italian three piece suit. Lean and six feet tall, he motioned for Kara to come next to him, and sit at the table for the defense. This must be Articus, thought Kara.

Behind him in the pews sat Ron. Ron was dressed up in that fancy gray custom fitted suit that he wore on occasions he wanted to impress. His hair was slicked back and his face softened, taking on a look of concern as he saw Kara walk into the courtroom.

Next to Ron sat RoboMaid. The cause of all of Kara's troubles. RoboMaid was not in her traditional maid suit but instead wore a conservative pleated dress, with black heeled shoes and conservative suit top. Her hair was beautifully pulled back with a white ribbon. All of the damage on her skin had been fixed up. She stared at Kara with an unreadable look.

Was she still mad at what Kara had done to her? Kara couldn't tell by looking.

Across on the other table was a screen. It looked like there were no actual people representing the prosecution.

While Kara walked to sit next to Articus, Mr. Big walked to the front of the court next to the flags and podium. "All rise for the Honorable Martin LaFleur."

Everyone stood up on their feet.

Articus whispered to Kara, "Don't say anything. Just let me do the talking."

Judge LaFluer walked into the courtroom briskly and sat down. He was an older short and thin gray haired man. His robes seemed to hang off his shoulders as though they didn't even want to be there. "You may be seated," he said without much pomp, and a half hearted wave.

The judge first focused on the screen sitting on the prosecution's table. "Looks like the charges are torture of a sentient, resisting arrest and attacking a police vehicle." He didn't ask for her plea, instead he said, "Let's see the evidence."

The screen on the table opposite Kara lit up. It showed Kara yelling at RoboMaid and giving multiple high level punishments through the collar. The judge shook his head and then waved his hand forward, controlling the video playback muttering, "um hmm, um hmm". Then the video showed Kara throwing rocks at the police drone, from the perspective of the drone. Kara looked like a crazy woman in the video. Portraying her like that didn't seem fair to Kara.

During this whole time everyone remained silent. Kara was about to interrupt to let the judge know she wasn't at fault, but Articus was fast in calming her with a hand on her shoulder. She held her tongue.

Finally, the screen showed her making a scene in her front yard and getting secured to the cart. The judge scanned around and paused the video, which just so happened to end with a big close up of Kara's cameltoe and wedgie in her tights. That large image stayed on the big screen for the rest of the trial.

"Looks like the prosecution is done with its case," said judge LaFleur. "Anything from the defense?"

"Your honor," started Articus, "my client is deeply remorseful for her actions." Kara hadn't said anything about remorse, but she kept quiet. "She has been under a sort of stress recently and didn't realize the suffering her robot could experience. This is a clear case of someone who needs help more than punishment."

Kara couldn't take it anymore. "No, no! I didn't do ANYTHING wrong! I don't need help! And I'm not under stress!"

"Order! Order!" said the judge banging his gavel.

"I've spent all day being humiliated! I'm the victim here!" yelled Kara, pointing her finger at her chest.

The bailiff, Mr. Big, reached into his belt and pulled out the control device for Kara. A few buttons later and Kara's body involuntarily stood up. Her hands went behind her back and she stood in the middle of the courtroom. Her legs went to her sides and shoulder length and her tight leotard turned red.

"No! No! Fuck this! That slut bitch bot fucked my husband, and I'm the one in trouble?! How about that fuck bot? Why isn't it her on trial?!" Then her voice got teary and small, "Why me?"

While Kara's tirade went on, Mr. Big pulled a ball gag from his belt and stuck it into Kara's mouth.

"Mmmfmm mmthfrrr"

"I think I've seen all I need to see. Before I pass judgment, I need a brain scan and hormone and chemical balance test if you will Mr. Grant." He motioned to the bailiff whose name was apparently Mr. Grant, and not Mr. Big.

Mr. Grant stepped towards the immobilized Kara. First he pricked her bare shoulder with a box shaped device that pulled a tiny drop of blood from her. Then he put a scanner over her head.

It stung a bit and Kara protested into her ball gag. "Mmmfff fffff ooooou."

"No signs of drugs, hormone imbalance or neural impairments your honor," said Mr. Grant.

"Well, Mrs. Thomas, that means what we have here is a classic, good old fashioned, bad attitude," said the judge."Your bad behavior is entirely your own doing. It's clear from the evidence that you are obviously guilty of the charges. The standard sentence is two years in the penal system, given you are a first time offender. Any final words from the defense?"

"Your honor, if I may," began the articulate Articus, "I think if you would just give her husband a moment, he could speak to her state of mind. Please, would you allow Mr. Thomas to step forward."

The judge nodded and Ron stepped forward sheepishly. He looked overwhelmed. Seeing his wife in the middle of the court, immobilized with a ball gag in her mouth was a lot for him.

"Your honor. I love my wife. I love her more than anything in the world. Recently, Kara has been having trouble being motivated by anything. She hasn't been going out. Not at all. She's dropped all her hobbies and all her friends. She focuses on watching videos and social media. Sitting in the house all day. She hasn't been eating right or sleeping right. I don't think she's correctly exercised or taken care of herself. She hasn't shown me affection. I know she doesn't have an excuse for what she's done."

Ron paused and sniffed his nose up a bit. "Your honor, I'm worried. I'm so worried that the woman I love could become depressed. I don't understand her struggles. I really don't. But please, your honor. Please let Kara be around the people that love her. I know she can get better. I know it. She needs me now more than ever."

The court went silent as Ron sat back down.

The lawyer spoke up. "Your honor. I believe the penal system isn't right for reforming Kara and she needs help from her family. Would you be open to sentencing her to a conservatorship instead of prison?"

The judge mulled this a bit. "The prisons are underfunded and poor at reform. This is true. I'm open to it. Kara, you can just nod your head. Is a conservatorship what you want?"

Kara had only been in a holding area for a few hours and it had just about broken her. She nodded her head vigorously. She wanted to say, "Please don't send me to prison." But with the ball gag it came out as "Pwff dnnn seemmma pwifon."

"How about it Mr. Thomas, are you willing to take her under your care? You would be entirely responsible for her reform and her behavior going forward. I could name you her conservator."

Ron looked at Articus, the lawyer. Then he nodded his head, "Yes. Your honor, I will take full responsibility for her."

"It's settled then," said the judge. "Just two last matters. One, I need to know if the robot wants her memory wiped of the incident. I can authorize that."

RoboMaid stood, "No, I would like to remember." She was firm.

"Two, we need to appoint someone qualified to administer the reform. I believe your robot is equipped with a reform program. She can assist you and your wife in all that you need Mr. Thomas. Will that work?"

"Mmmm, mfff emm mm." Kara started to shake her head and tried to articulate her dissent into the ball gag. She really didn't want the robot around. She wanted to get rid of it, not have it "administer a program", whatever that meant!

"We accept your honor," interjected Articus. He stepped to Kara and spoke softly into her ear, "This is the better deal than I thought possible. Be grateful."

The judge banged his gavel. "Mrs. Kara Thomas, I sentence you to two years under the conservatorship of Mr. Ron Thomas with your robot as the supervisor."

Mr. Grant released Kara and they were whisked out of the courtroom.

When they got to the hall, Articus held out a duffle bag to Kara. "Your robot brought a change of clothes for you. Get changed over there. The prison suit should be deactivated and you can remove it." Kara looked down to see that it had reverted to a tankini. "My work here is done. We got really lucky today." With a nod of his head and the smile of a professional, he turned and left.

Kara put on the simple T-Shirt and jeans RoboMaid had thoughtfully brought. She found Ron in the hallway waiting for her with a big hug.

"I was so worried about you. Let's get you home," he said with his hands on her shoulders.

Kara looked down. It had been a rough day. She had been through a harrowing experience and now she was ready to just relax and get back to her regular life.

They took an autocar home, with Ron, Kara and RoboMaid sitting in silence on the ride back.

When they got home Kara was worn out. She followed her normal pattern of going to her bedroom and locking the door behind her. Though she was very tired, instead of sleeping she started to surf online. What had happened while she was away?

She could hear Ron and RoboMaid talking outside.

"This isn't going to be easy on her," said RoboMaid. "And this isn't going to be easy on you. You have to trust me and stick with the program, if she deviates, or if you get weak, we'll be back exactly to where we began and you know how that turns out."

"I know," said Ron. "I'm one hundred percent committed to helping Kara get better. I know you're worried, but I won't let her manipulate me."

"You make it easy for her to manipulate you. You have to stay strong, master. Promise you'll do what I say when it comes to her care?"

"I'll do my best," shrugged Ron.

Kara was curious about what this was all about, but she was crazy tired and didn't want to get up. Even though her eyes were trying to close she was still online.

Ron, knocked on the door. "Kara, we need to talk."

"I don't want to talk right now." She turned her back to the door.

"Please, if you won't talk, won't you at least get some sleep? We can talk tomorrow morning." Ron begged.

"Fine." said Kara, acting annoyed as Ron left the other side of the doorway.

As he walked toward the guest room, RoboMaid was waiting. "That's exactly how you don't want to talk to her," she said. "You need to be in charge."

"And I will be, starting tomorrow," said Ron as he headed off to bed. "Today has been tough on us all, especially RoboMaid. Let's just get some rest. Do your best with Kara tomorrow."

"I don't need rest." huffed RoboMaid. But Ron didn't hear as he had already headed to bed.

The next morning, Kara wanted to sleep in, but Ron overrode the lock and woke her at nine.

"Kara. Kara." He gently rocked her sleeping body. "I'm headed out to work. RoboMaid is going to help you with your day. Can you please just listen to her and try to do what she says. Please. We all need this."

"Hmph. Like that's going to happen." snorted Kara. "I'm still mad at her, and I'm mad at you!" Kara turned back to bed.

"This isn't a game Kara. You need to understand, the program isn't optional. I love you. Please just try. Please?" Ron gave a defeated look to RoboMaid who was out in the hall, and went off to work.

RoboMaid stepped into the room and gave Kara a serious look. "Ron has been protecting your bad behavior, but it's come to an end. You've been acting lazy and impulsive. The way you act is without control or purpose. So let's start this day right. I made you breakfast and I layed out some nice clean clothes for you to wear. Time to get up and get out of bed."

Kara didn't move.

"Now!" said RoboMaid sternly. "You really hurt me yesterday, but I'm still here to help. So let me help. Help me, help you. Now!"

Kara turned, "Activate get the fuck out of my house."

The collar didn't do anything.

"You don't control the collar or me anymore Kara. Ron left me in charge so you better start acting right. He's your conservator and there aren't many limits on what he can do to get you in line. Let's not make it hard on him. Let's get you up and go!"

Kara should have figured that the collar would be deactivated for her after what she had done. She was disappointed she couldn't control this robot any longer. She would have to get rid of this robot some other way.

There would be no more sleep. This fucking robot was like an overhyped alarm clock, making noise. Kara tried a different tactic. "I said - Get the Fuck out you Fucking slut! You think you can tell me what to do in MY house. I live here, and you don't belong here! So fuck off!"

RoboMaid left the room. She went to the kitchen and got a glass of cold water. She returned to the bedroom and threw it on Kara's face. "Get up now!"

"You bitch!" said Kara. Kara came up swinging. She punched RoboMaid as hard as she could, knocking her back out of the room. She closed her bedroom door and locked it.

"This isn't going to stop here," yelled RoboMaid from the other side of the door. "Get up or I'm calling Ron."

Yeah, like that was a threat, thought Kara. She jumped back onto the bed and threw the pillow over her head.

A couple hours later, Kara was getting hungry. She opened the door and RoboMaid was standing right there. Had she been just standing there for two hours?

"Are you ready to behave?" said RoboMaid.

RoboMaid got her answer as Kara slammed the door in her face.

A couple hours later Kara opened the door again to find RoboMaid still outside the door. However, this time RoboMaid was holding a tray. On it was a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, a delicious looking BLT sandwich and some sliced yellow peppers. Kara grabbed the sandwich and juice. Then she slapped the rest of the tray onto the ground. Again slamming the door behind her.

"You can't keep ignoring me!" said RoboMaid through the door. "I'm supposed to help you get better and you're not working with me."

The door suddenly opened and Kara threw the lettuce from the sandwich at RoboMaid. It landed right on her face and stuck there for two seconds before falling off. RoboMaid expertly moved the tray in her hands and caught it.

"Fuck you!" said Kara, slamming the door and locking it.

An hour later Ron got home. Even though it was the afternoon, this was early for Ron to come home. "I'm sorry," he said to RoboMaid who was still outside the door, "I got stuck in work and I couldn't get out to handle this until now. Is she still in the room?" RoboMaid nodded.

"I couldn't get her to start the program," said RoboMaid. "She needs a firmer hand at this point." She grabbed Ron on the chin moving his head to make him look her right in the eyes. "She needs you to be firm. I took the liberty of ordering a few things online today. They just arrived. They'll help Kara out. She needs this. She needs you to be strong."

"No. No." said Ron. "I think I know what you want to do, but it's too much. It's too much for her. Let me just try to talk to her."

"Kara," he said, knocking lightly on the door. "Kara, won't you come out? We need to talk now. You promised we could talk."