RoboMaid To The Rescue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go away," said Kara, "we'll talk tomorrow."

"No we won't," said Ron. "We'll talk right now. I had to come home early because you're not doing what the court ordered. Come on out!"

No response.

"Ron, I'm going to help you be more firm, but you have to work with me. You have to work with me or I'll have to tell the court, as her supervisor, that she is not willing to reform." said RoboMaid sternly. She grabbed Ron's hand and put it on the panel next to the door that controlled it. "Authorize the override. Then we're going to pick her up and bring her to the living room where I've assembled everything we need to bring her in line."

"What do you mean by that?" said Ron.

"Master, you have to trust me. This is for her. For Kara." RoboMaid looked up at Ron pleading. How could he say no.

"Alright," said Ron, looking defeated. "I do trust you." He activated the lock override.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Get out!" shouted Kara. She was wearing the same jeans and shirt from the previous day. Crumbs from the sandwich were on her bed and shirt. RoboMaid grabbed her left arm. "Get off me."

"Help me out here Ron," said RoboMaid. "Grab her right arm." He did, reluctantly. Kara thrashed around and even bit RoboMaid. She tried to escape but Ron was a man, and RoboMaid was incredibly strong. They dragged Kara into the living room where there was a smaller version of the cart Kara was on earlier. It was right in the middle of the room. It looked like a waist height balance beam, the length of Kara's torso. There were straps at the front for hands and two straps at the back for ankles.

"I got it today when Kara wouldn't behave. It's called the beam, and it will help us correct bad behavior." said RoboMaid when she saw Ron's questioning look.

"No. Fuck that. I'm not getting tied to one of those again!" said Kara. But despite her protest Ron and RoboMaid manhandled Kara onto the beam. She was straddled over it with her chest pressed on to the front and her pussy at the back. Her head hung over the edge. Before Kara could really struggle too much RoboMaid had fastened her hands into the straps at the front. Then RoboMaid moved to the back and fastened her feet, while Kara bucked and kicked.

Ron took a breather. Manhandling his struggling wife had been a bit of a workout, but he was up to it. "Now what?" he said.

"Yeah, now what?" screeched Kara. "You both put me on this fucking thing, and I can't move. Did you get your revenge? Huh? Do you feel like a big man now Ron!?" She thrashed against the restraints but it was useless.

"Now this." said RoboMaid, handing Ron a small box.

Ron took the box from her. He had no idea what to expect as he opened it slowly. Both Kara and Ron were surprised to see a shiny collar.

"You have to put it on her," said RoboMaid. "It's come to this. You know it has. You're her conservator and you have the right and duty to collar her."

"No. No please Ron. Not this. No. You can't. Ron, honey, I love you. We can work this out," begged Kara.

"You can't let her manipulate you. You have to put it on. You know if you let her get out of this she won't change," said RoboMaid.

"Ron. Don't you dare put that on me! Don't you fucking dare!" argued Kara angrily.

Ron paused and thought for a minute. He moved to Kara who gave one last effort to struggle with her restraints. RoboMaid held Kara by the head and pulled her hair back.

"I'm sorry Kara, it's the only way." Ron snapped the collar around her neck. The collar clicked and closed making the seam disappear. It tightened to fit her neck but didn't choke or cause discomfort.

"No. No." said Kara softly. Kara had been collared.

"Now what?" said Ron.

"It will take a while for the collar to calibrate her brain and become fully functional. It might be partially functional now, but the best way for speed and effect is to evoke some powerful emotions in your wife. The more powerful the emotion the better the collar will perform." said RoboMaid.

"How do we get her more emotional? I mean, she already seems in quite the state." said Ron. RoboMaid didn't say anything, but kissed Ron right on the mouth. Ron's eyes widened in surprise.

Everyone stopped for a few seconds, saying nothing.

"You're going to do that in front of me?!" said Kara in disbelief, breaking the silence. Tightly restrained on the beam, there was nothing she could do about it. "I'm right here! Ron. Don't touch that slut. She's a fucking whore!"

"See," said RoboMaid motioning to Kara. "She needs to watch. She needs to see it."

Ron realized that this was the level of emotion Kara needed. So Ron went for it and kissed RoboMaid passionately. They were right in front of Kara giving a clear view of RoboMaids hand as she reached down and grabbed Rons ass. Stroking up and down.

RoboMaid then turned facing towards the trapped and collared Kara. Ron was behind RoboMaid and kissed the side of her neck. RoboMaid grabbed his hands and placed them over her perky C cup breasts. This was exactly how he liked breasts, big but not obnoxiously large. They felt so soft except for her nipples which were hard nubs.

RoboMaid moaned loudly and sexually, right at Kara. Kara turned her head in disgust but RoboMaid reached out and made Kara face her. Ron reached down and put his hand on RoboMaid's pussy causing another loud sexual moan.

"Oh fuck Ron! Yes! Ooooh fuck." moaned RoboMaid.

"Oh fuck Ron. No!" said Kara. "Don't touch her. Don't do this in front of me." Kara gave two more strong shakes against her restraints.

RoboMaid reached to her dress letting it fall, revealing some sexy black panties. They looked so hot on RoboMaids lean long legs, with her little thigh gap. She pulled her top off and threw it to the other side of the room, cupping her breasts.

RoboMaid reached out and pulled down Ron's pants. She knelt, sucking gently on his cock. First licking it and then sticking her mouth over the tip.

Ron got hard fast. This caused Kara's face to go red. She was fuming as RoboMaid continued sucking on Ron's dick. Up and down, nice and slow. RoboMaid moaned softly as she gave fantastic head.

"Fucking stop it! You know I hate this!" complained Kara causing Ron to go a little limp as he looked up in concern. RoboMaid had had enough though. She reached under the beam and pulled out a ball gag and put it in Kara's mouth. Then she drew Kara's hair which was a mess everywhere into a ponytail. She grabbed some rope and attached Kara's ponytail to a ring behind her. Kara's head was pulled up looking straight forward. As her body straddled the beam her head was now stuck to watch the action.

"Mmmmf, mmmfumms," complained Kara into her ball gag.

"You know what would make this hotter," said RoboMaid, with a hand on Ron's dick. Then she used her mouth to deep throat him, taking him right to his base. He moaned loudly, nice and hard again.

"What..." grunted Ron.

"Use the collar. Active horny mode." said RoboMaid. "I'm already horny, but I want to be unnaturally, crazy horny for you."

Ron's big brain wasn't thinking but his little brain thought this was a great idea. He thought about going level one, but might as well go for broke.

"Activate horny mode level five." Ron knew that five was the highest you should go before it started getting too much to handle.

Kara was disgusted at what was taking place before her, but then something incredible came over her. Had she been able to look down she would have seen that her collar glowed at the same time as RoboMaid's collar did. Why was she finding this whole situation so hot? Her pussy was feeling like it needed a fuck. It felt amazing to be straddled over the beam. Kara realized she could rub her pussy through her jeans against the beam. She started humping and moaning into her ball gag. "MMmmmmmm, aaaaaaaaaffff". Kara's pussy was becoming soaking wet.

At the same time, RoboMaid also let out a long loud sexual shriek. "Oh, fuck me master. Master fuck me hard." RoboMaid pulled off Rons shirt and remaining clothes in a flash. Her panties came off and she pinned Ron to the ground. She straddled his dick and lowered herself slowly onto it right to the base.

"AAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhh." she moaned as she descended to take his full shaft. She started humping him, not like a slow lover, but like a hot and horny demoness. She was a raw animal in heat.

Ron could hear Kara moaning loudly into her ball gag behind, and thought she must be pissed off, but it didn't matter. RoboMaid fucking him with such passion and vigor was going to make him cum any second, he wanted her to get off with him.

"Activate orgasm level five," said Ron.

"Ohhhh Ohhhh Ehhh oh my gawd, uh uh oh my god." RoboMaid came and rocked hard as Ron shot his jizz up into her. Her up suck activated in her pussy pulling Ron's load deep into her, with a series of long rhythmic sucks. She grabbed a tit with one hand and frigged her pussy with her other hand.

Kara was also screaming into her ball gag. "Hhhmmmmmfff, hrmergeerrrrrd hmmmmrrrrffff".

Ron basked in the afterglow of his orgasm, but RoboMaid was still humping on his now softening cock. "Oh master, give me more."

"Let me up RoboMaid," said Ron. RoboMaid complied and lay on her back, legs splayed, playing with her pussy and moaning loudly, and begging her master to come back soon to fuck. Ron walked over to Kara, "Kara, are you ok?"

Kara was talking loudly into her ball gag, "Mmmff fummmm mmeeefff." Her hips were swaying back and forth frantically. Her hands were bound at the wrist to the beam but she grabbed onto the legs of the beam, holding it tightly. Ron reached out and pulled her gag out.

"Oooohhhh, Ohhh baby. Fuck me. Oh I'm so horny right now. Stick your dick in me, I need it so bad. Ohhhh." Kara was all tied up and begging for a fuck.

"What is going on Kara? This isn't like you. I thought you would be mad."

"Ron, I am mad at you, but I'm also horny as fuck. uhhh, I need your dick in me. Uuuhhhh I need it so bad."

Then Ron had a moment of realization. Kara was in horny mode. He turned to look behind him to see RoboMaid on all fours, sticking her finger into her pussy and moaning a sexual tune.

"Oh no. I'd better stop this," Ron realized. "Deactivate horny mode," he said. Kara and RoboMaid both slumped in a glowing bliss and they simultaneously breathed out a long sigh of relief.

RoboMaid spoke up first. "Master, level five is a bit intense for us. You need to be careful. Looks like Kara is almost ready."

The collar on Kara was glowing bright pink. RoboMaid stepped over and released the bonds holding Kara to the beam.

"The collar should be ready for full activation now," said RoboMaid. "Just reach over and say, acknowledge your master."

"Master? That seems a little extreme," said Ron.

"While she is bound by the collar, she needs a master, just like I have one," said RoboMaid, giving Ron a big long smile. "You need to bind her to you."

Ron helped Kara stand up. Kara was swaying and looked a little out of it.

"Acknowledge your master," said Ron in a clear voice.

Kara's voice sounded robotic and she spoke involuntarily. "Collar calibrated and ready for usage. Control of this human woman is one hundred percent. Say `activate tutorial` if you would like to learn this collar's functionality."

Kara shook her head and came back to herself. "What the fuck was that?" she said. She pulled herself away from the beam. She walked over to Ron to slap him. Whack! "Bastard. Cheating fucker!" she said. Kara then tried to pull the collar off. But it was flush against her and she couldn't really get a good grip.

"You don't want to do that," said RoboMaid. "Those collars are protected and our master controls them. If you try to damage it, the collar can punish you."

"Ok, Ron, you've had your fun. Now get this off of me." Kara moved to Ron to slap him again. Ron grabbed her wrist. "Calm down Kara. Look, I need you to be good and I think RoboMaid is right, this collar can help you control yourself."

"Control myself?!" accused Kara. "You took advantage of me sexually, making me feel so..." she wanted to say horny, aroused and out of her mind with pleasure. "You forced me to act that way, I didn't want to. Ron, this is for you to make me do things."

"You know what Kara. You're right. It's to help me control you! Because you can't control yourself!"

Kara didn't speak. She spat on him. "Fuck you Ron."

That was enough. He wiped the spittle from his face. "Apparently I need to learn how to do this right. RoboMaid, can you give us a moment?" RoboMaid hesitated then walked off to the kitchen. Her sexy naked ass swayed as she walked away, causing Ron to take a long gaze. Kara sucked in some air, but Ron spoke first. "Activate Tutorial."

Kara's eyes dilated and her collar glowed. "This collar allows control of many behaviors, emotions, feelings and sensations. This tutorial will illustrate a few common commands you can give. It will also allow you to change settings. If you ever need to modify your settings, simply say `activate settings`."

It was strange for Ron to be hearing a computer talk through his wife's voice. He wondered if she was aware of what she was doing.

"First, this collar is aware that you have access to more than one collar unit. The default phrase to activate a mode or behavior is the word activate, would you like to change the phrase."

Ron realized that when he had activated horny mode and the orgasm he had inadvertently done it for RoboMaid and Kara at the same time since both collars took the same commands. "Yes, please use the phrase command Kara for this collar and command RoboMaid for the other collar."

"I have modified the settings on both of the collars. Please try out some of the functionality of this collar. I will give you some commands to try and then pop out of tutorial mode, I will re-enter the tutorial once you are done. Please try `stand at attention`."

Kara's eyes phased back in. "Ron what the fuck, I couldn't control my voice."

"Did you remember what you were saying and doing?" he asked.

"Yes, I remember everything. I couldn't control myself at all." she started to stomp out of the room.

"Command Kara, stand at attention." Kara's body went rigid as she stood in the military pose.

"Ron what is this? I can't move."

"Command Kara, you can move freely." Kara was about to walk out of the room when the collar glowed.

"Very good you can also control emotions. Pleasure and pain. I see you've already used pleasure commands. Try `laugh out loud`, `cold` and `sad`."

Kara came back to herself. "Don't you dare."

"Command Kara, laugh out loud." Kara started laughing hard like she'd just heard the funniest joke. She slapped her knee and kept laughing.

"Command Kara, stop laughing." She stopped and had a bewildered look like she didn't know why she had just laughed. "Command Kara, become cold."

Kara wrapped her arms around herself and started to shiver. "Oh Ron, I'm freezing."

"Command Kara, back to normal temperature. Command Kara, get sad."

"Ron," Kara started to get teary eyed. "You didn't need to command that, I'm already sad about being controlled and it's all your fault." She stomped her foot.

"Command Kara, not sad." Her tears dried up but she still seemed upset, though not unnaturally so.

Kara blinked. "Other commonly used modes are truth mode, no talk mode, horny mode, sleepy and full obedience mode. Please remember there are rules. You can't abuse me or hurt me. To conclude the tutorial activate horny mode and fuck me hard." The tutorial was done.

Ron was not at all expecting that conclusion.

"What?" said Kara expectantly. "This collar expects me to have sex with you now!?" Ron was expecting anger in Kara, but Kara looked a little perplexed. She realized she had been begging her husband for sex moments ago, but she was not in the mood. Or was she?

This was not what Ron expected. Plus, he just came. His dick was empty and he didn't know if he was ready for sex. He started to shrug a bit when RoboMaid walked back into the room, still fully naked. Her hips swaying sexily, this time with her tight vagina swaying towards Ron, and her perky tits bouncing a bit.

"You need to finish this off," she said. She held a pill in her hand and a glass of water in the other. "Here take this."

"What is it?"

"Trust me, you'll see," she said. Ron took it and soon his dick got hard. It got big and swollen. Rock hard.

"Woah! Holy dick!" said Ron. Kara scrunched her nose.

He decided to go for broke, but maybe not level five again. "Command Kara, activate horny mode level four. Command RoboMaid, activate horny mode level four."

Both women took in a breath and then moaned. Ron took his hand and stuck it between RoboMaids legs and started fingering her. "Kara, get naked," he said. It wasn't a command.

Kara's mind said no, but her body said fuck me, fuck me hard, hell yes. She pulled her gross T-shirt and jeans off as well as her panties and bra. That bitch RoboMaid was fucking her husband when she needed a fuck. She was still wet from the orgasm and humping earlier on. She stood up on her tip toes and standing fucked her husband. No foreplay. Dick straight into the pussy.

"Uhh, uhh yeah," she moaned like a porn star. Her fat ass was shaking up and down as she fucked. Ron spread his legs a bit so that he got the right angle, but he was crazy hard. Kara felt so good with his strong hard cock in her. It had been so long since he and Kara really fucked. While she fucked him, RoboMaid was moaning and holding Ron's hand against her pussy. His finger worked in and out as her tight robotic pussy sucked on it.

RoboMaid moaned too, "Yes master, fuck her. Fuck her hard while you finger me. Oooh it feels so good."

These two women were horny as fuck. Ron spun Kara around and started fucking her from behind bent over. RoboMaid was a little taller than Kara and swung a leg over her putting her whole body over Kara's back and getting in a similar position on top of Kara. This gave Ron two pussies to fuck and he started alternating between them.

When he fucked RoboMaids pussy, Kara would get mad, "No I'm your wife, fuck me." While RoboMaid would ignore Kara, moaning loudly and obnoxiously.

Then he would fuck Kara and she would start to moan. Ron was getting close to blowing his load.

"Uhhhh, uuhhh. Command Kara and RoboMaid Cum real hard. Level three!" He came into them and they both started to orgasm loudly. When he finished cumming he remembered that they would still both be horny and want to have more sex. "Command Kara and RoboMaid deactivate horny mode." They both slumped and relaxed.

Kara was on the ground with RoboMaid rolled over lying next to her. "I can't believe you made me do that!" she said.

"The way I remember it, you jumped me."

"I mean, yeah, I did. I kind of..." she paused, almost unwilling to admit it, "I kind of wanted you to make me.... I've been waiting for you to get me to... Oh never mind" She ran from the room.

What had Kara meant? Ron thought he was missing something important. He would figure it out later. For now, he had a disobedient wife to tame.

Kara thought she could just run away. Not anymore. He was in charge.

"Kara get back here!" ordered Ron. Kara didn't. "Command Kara, come back to me."

Kara walked into the room.

"Command Kara, stand at attention and face me." Kara did, but she looked mad. "Kara, I'm going to need you to behave tomorrow. Are you going to follow RoboMaid's plan for you?"

"No way. She's a fucking slut robot." said Kara.

"That's what I thought," said Ron. "You're stinky and need a shower. You're also tired and cranky from not sleeping right. So you need to go to bed early. I don't want to micromanage you. Fortunately I don't have to."

"Good," said Kara. "You don't have to. So let me go."