RoboMaid To The Rescue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron sighed, he looked at RoboMaid. "I don't know if I can do this."

"Don't let up, master, she needs you to take charge," encouraged RoboMaid.

"I'm sorry Kara," said Ron softly, "but this has to be done." Then assertively, he said, "Command Kara, activate settings mode."

"Settings mode active."

"From now on you will also accept commands from RoboMaid. Deactivate settings mode."

Kara came back to herself and a look of terror crossed her face. "You gave the fucking robot the ability to control my collar?!? No, you can't do that to me. Please baby, no. We'll have sex. I'll be good. We can go back to how we used to be." Begging wasn't working so Kara tried a different tactic. "No you can't! You can't let her control me! Fucker! Asshole! Bastard!"

As RoboMaid patiently watched Kara's plea, a huge smile crossed her face.

"Command Kara," RoboMaid commanded. "Walk over to me and stand at attention facing me."

Kara walked over to RoboMaid.

"Ron No. I can't be forced to follow a fucking robot! Asshole! Fucker!" yelled Kara.

"Command Kara, silent mode." RoboMaid commanded and Kara immediately went silent. "Let's get a few things straight. You will speak to your master and me with respect. You will not call him fucker, unless he is fucking you. You will call him master." Ron was about to interrupt but RoboMaid held up her index finger. "We have a lot of things to fix, but for right now you stink, your room is a mess and haven't been sleeping right. So let's fix those things first. Follow me."

RoboMaid turned back to Ron. "Don't worry, I'll take care of her tonight. You just relax. This is all part of her reform. Tonight, she just needs to clean up and go to bed. Tomorrow Kara and I will start bright and early. You," she said, touching Ron lightly on the chest, "You need to sleep in your own bed tonight master." She started to leave but then turned and added, so that Kara could hear, "I'll swing by later if the pill makes you hard again."

Then she turned to Kara, "Come on Kara, we have a lot to do, before I put you to bed. Command Kara, follow me."

Kara was raging internally. She wanted to lash out. She wanted to get the fucking collar off. She wanted to give Ron a piece of her mind. Instead she followed RoboMaid quietly.