RoboMaid To The Rescue Pt. 02

Story Info
Kara goes to court and gets sentenced.
11.3k words
4.77
12.8k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 02/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Thank you so much for the kind words, they encourage me to continue writing. If you like what I do (or any author) remember to encourage us.

This is a multi part story, I suggest you start with part 1 first.

-----

Kara was straddling a cart that looked like a padded gymnastics beam with her fat ass up high in the air. Her wrists and ankles were connected to the bottom of the cart. Her chest and abdomen snug against the beam. One leg on either side; one tit on either side. She tried to adjust her position as her tights gave her a camel toe while riding up her ass. She jiggled as the cart rolled her in front of the whole neighborhood during its bumpy ride up a ramp and into the police wagon. Once inside, the cart locked itself into place.

"What are you looking at? Huh? You think this is funny? You think this is a joke?" Kara shouted behind her. Kara yelled at the neighbors during her humiliating ride of shame. No one had ever treated her this way. And what had she done? She'd taken some anger out on a robot? A fucking robot. The back door of the police wagon shut itself obstructing the view of her ass from the neighbors. The wagon rolled off down the road.

"What's going to happen to me?" pleaded Kara. Her voice was hoarse and she sounded frightened.

"Kara Thomas, you will be taken to the courthouse." said a robotic voice from inside the wagon. There was no one driving the wagon and Kara just assumed she was talking to a computer.

"But why?" she sighed.

"You will be tried for the crime of torchering a sentient AI, unlawful imprisonment, cruelty to a worker, striking a police vehicle and resisting arrest. Would you like to explain yourself?"

It was quite the list of charges. Kara started to hyperventilate a little as the wagon continued to roll and her ass continued to wobble.

She opened up her mouth to speak until a new voice interrupted her. "Kara, Kara calm down. My name is Articus. I will be your attorney. Don't say anything for a minute. In fact, don't talk to any of the police at all, just talk to me. Your husband Ron has hired me to represent you. Please just sit tight for a bit."

Sitting tight wasn't an issue as Kara was tightly pinned by the police cart. "Are you sure you wouldn't like to explain yourself?" said the police wagon. Though she was nervous and angry Kara was smart enough to hold her tongue.

A few minutes into the ride, Articus's voice came back on. "OK, Kara, we're on a secure line now. We can talk, the police won't hear anything we say. We've only got a few minutes."

"This is happening so fast. Why?" said Kara.

"The police have footage of everything you've done and their models have already determined their case. I've also been going over it. Kara... I've gotta say. This is not looking good for you. They're almost certain to get you on resisting arrest and the torture... Looks like you tortured that poor maid all day. This won't go well. Did she disobey a direct order, or try to betray one of her owners?"

"She had sex with my husband!" shouted Kara tears starting to fall down her face.

"Woah. I know it's hard Kara but try not to get upset. I'm on your side." said Articus. His voice was calming.

"I don't see what the big deal is. It's just a robot!" retorted Kara.

"Didn't the robot try to tell you there were rules? You can't kick a dog, and you can't be brutal to a sentient. You're looking at two years."

"Two years of what?!" exclaimed Kara.

"Two years in the penal system. Full on prisoner."

Realization dawned on Kara. This had to be a mistake. "No! No! I can't go to prison! I'm not meant for that. I've fucking seen what it's like there!" Her breath became fast.

"Kara, Kara calm down. You have to control yourself, especially in front of the judge. We need you to be calm. Be contrite. Tell the judge it was an emotional moment. Convince the judge it won't happen again."

"It won't happen again! I'm going to trash that fucking robot!" said Kara shaking her shackles.

"This is exactly what we don't need from you Kara. I've really got my work cut out for me and you're not making my job any easier. How about you just try to let me do as much of the talking as possible? If the judge asks you any questions just keep your answers simple." Articus's voice was smooth, professional and calming. Kara started to calm down herself. He was good!

"I'm going to talk to your husband for a bit. We'll do our best. In the meantime, try to pull yourself together."

To her credit, Kara was able to pull herself together. She sniffed up her sadness and composed herself as the wagon stopped in front of the court house door. The back of the wagon opened and Kara cart rolled out, ass first.

Kara rolled into a holding area. Apparently, the cart didn't care about letting her see where she was being taken. Kara tried to turn her head to get a better look, but she was still stuck straddling this stupid beam with her ass in the air and her neck pinned to the beam. She could make out a woman behind her out of the corner of her eyes. The woman was short, about five foot two and plump. She wore a police uniform. The buttons on her blue shirt strained against her large breasts and her black pants flared out at her thick wide hips.

"Honey." She started with a slow southern drawl. "You gonna give me any trouble?"

"What? Trouble?" said Kara. She could only see the woman out of the corner of her eyes.

"They don't bring people in on the cart unless they're causing some trouble. So tell me, are you gonna give me trouble?" the woman asked more firmly.

"No. No. I won't cause any trouble." said Kara. "Just fuckin' let me out of here already!"

"Ummm hmmm." said the police woman, not letting Kara out. She just stood there, hands on her hips.

Kara composed herself and answered calmly. "No. I won't cause any trouble. Let me out... please."

"That's better honey. I think we'll get along just fine. My name is Lauri." said the woman with what seemed like fake kindness. Then she spoke more firmly. "Release the accused."

The bands around Kara's arms, legs and neck all released and Lauri moved over to help her stand up. Kara rubbed the soreness out of her limbs and turned around to get her first good look at the holding area.

There were a few benches with six women sitting around. A lean young woman with a lush beautiful mane of brown curly hair glanced up at her. She wore a bright orange leotard that hugged her body tightly and showed off not just perky breasts but a tight, lean, tall bangin' body.

Beside her, a short middle aged woman with frizzy hair looked up at Kara biting on her nails nervously. She was hunched over and wearing the same type of orange leotard. Her legs shook, bouncing up and down. She was out of shape and the tight hugging leotard made her muffin top pop out. Her legs were fully exposed beneath the leotard but weren't shapely and tall like the brunette next to her. The woman looked out of her element.

All of the other women also were outfitted in matching leotards. Most didn't bother looking up.

"Come on honey," said Lauri as she pointed to a door, "we gotta get you cleaned and prepped. You got a trial coming up."

"Do I have to wear one of those?" said Kara looking at the tight leotards. She wasn't in the best shape and she worried her pubes would hang out.

"First time?" said the brunette, chuckling a little. She must have been listening in.

"Don't pay no attention to her," said Lauri.

The agitated middle aged woman suddenly jumped up pulling on her own hair. "I can't take it anymore! Let me out of here! I can't be here. I have a job and a house. I don't deserve this!"

"Carmina, you'd better sit your ass down right now or I'll let you have it!" ordered Lauri firmly. She reached into a utility belt she wore loosely around her waist. She pulled out a round object that looked like a cross between a flashlight and a remote control. It had a bunch of buttons on it.

"No way! I've had enough. It's too much, too much for me. Let me go!" Carmina was losing it.

"What's too much? Sitting down on a bench and chillin' out?" said Lauri, rolling her eyes. "I tell ya, almost everyday I get one of you trying to piss me off. Now you can sit down an' chill out the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. No skin off my back."

Carmina made a mad dash for the door. Kara stared at her, wide eyed. Lauri didn't move at all. She only shook her head.

The brunette perked up and started to cackle. "Oh, now you've done it."

The door was locked as Carmina tried to pull it open. She yanked hard on the handle to no avail.

Lauri sighed, "See? There's no way out. Now calm down and sit down!"

Carmina started to bang on the door frantically shouting "Let me out!"

Lauri had apparently had enough and she pointed the flashlight-like object at Carmina. The leotard Carmina was wearing changed color and started to glow red. It was like magic. Carmina's body immediately went stiff. Then her hands popped straight up into the air. Carmina spread her legs apart in a robot-like fashion as though she had no control.

"Stop it! Nooo. Let me go bitch!" Carmina had apparently lost control of her body as Kara stared wide eyed.

Lauri approached Carmina from behind. Carmina turned her head around but the rest of her body refused to turn and was stuck in an X position.

"I warned you. Let's start at a pain level five percent." said Lauri as she pulled another device from her belt. It looked like a paddle. "Sometimes a little extra shock helps you obnoxious ladies to chill out. Don't worry, this doesn't cause any physical damage," she smiled, nodding her head at Kara, who continued her dear-in-the-headlights look.

Lauri raised up the paddle and spanked Carmina hard right on her middle aged ass. Instead of a smacking sound, the device made a synthetic "brahhmmm" like sound. The shriek that came from Carmina though, was all natural.

"Hurts like a motherfucker doesn't it." said Lauri. It was more of a statement than a question.

"Fuck! Fuck you!." said Carmina. Her body still wouldn't move out of its X position, though her ass was quivering.

"Wrong answer," said Lauri. She started a series of ass spanks with the strange paddle-like device. "Still wanna play the fool? Let's up this pain here a little bit."

"No." whimpered Carmina, terror on her face. "No. I'll be good. I promise."

A big smile crossed Lauri's face. "See? That wasn't so hard." Lauri patted Carmina twice on the cheek lightly. She pushed a button on the flashlight device giving Carmina control of her arms. Carmina lowered them. "You can move your arms honey. But them feet and ass are gonna stay right where they are missy. Legs open and ass facing me in case I need to correct you again. An' if I gotta come out here because you're fussin' it's not gonna be five percent. It's going to be level 3 punishment. You got that?" When Carmina didn't respond she enunciated each word slowly and raised the paddle. "You.. Got.. That?"

"Yesss." said Carmina through gritted teeth. Carmina's ass might not have had bruises, but it was quivering as though it had just endured a mad momma's ass whoppin'. To Carmina's credit though, she wasn't in tears.

Lauri's expression instantly turned back to that disturbingly cheery smile. She turned to the other detainees. "Great. All you other ladies gonna behave?" They all nodded their assent. "Come on with me then newbie. What's your name?"

"Kara." she responded.

"This way now honey." Lauri motioned for Kara to go through a door on the far side of the room and when Kara didn't immediately move, Lauri reached for the paddle. Kara jumped and walked briskly to the prep room..

The prep room to the side was a little smaller than the holding area. Kara saw a whole rack of the orange leotards in a bunch of different sizes. Instead of looking like one piece suits they looked like tankinis. There was a strange large glass bowl with a bunch of tubes attached to it in one corner. In the other corner, there was a shower area.

"OK. We're going to get you cleaned and prepped for court. Let's make this quick and easy. You need to start out by taking off your clothes." said Lauri. When Kara hesitated, Lauri urged her on. "Come on now. Ain't nothin' I haven't seen before and I ain't got all day."

Kara shyly started to take off her clothes putting them in a box Lauri gave her. She supposed it wasn't any different than changing at the gym. It had been quite a while since she'd last been to a gym though, she thought to herself.

"Let's move honey," said Lauri. "Judge won't be happy if he's gotta wait for you."

Kara stood before Lauri, covering herself a bit with her arms. "OK now. Get into the shower. Spread your legs out and raise your arms to the side. The shower will do the rest."

Kara entered the shower naked and assumed the position. Four shower heads moved around her, shooting out cool water with some pretty strong pressures. Kara yelped.

"Close your eyes for the soap," said Lauri. Kara did. Soap washed her body and hair, then the shower heads rinsed her all the way off. This time, Kara was ready for the cool water so it didn't cause her to yelp. The shower heads then changed to shooting out jets of air that dried Kara off.

"OK, now hold that position Kara, let me have a look," said Lauri. Kara didn't like being spread and naked but there was nothing to do about it. "Mmm mmm." Lauri shook her head. "That's some nasty bush. And pit hair? Girl. Come on! We gon' have to trim all of that nasty off. Don't want all them pubes hangin' out, looking like a mountain girl." Lauri pointed to Kara's gnarly pubes. "Hold still now. Don't move an inch."

Kara was about to protest, when Lauri hit a button on the side of the shower. Some laser arms came out the side and within five seconds had sliced all of Kara's body hair below Kara's neck. It wasn't just a trim, but cut right up to the skin.

Seeing herself like this, she thought of the last time she'd been silky smooth like this. She and Ron had gone to the caribbean. She'd had an amazing bikini body back then. Her and Ron had frolicked in the ocean together and held hands late into the night, talking under the stars. He'd eaten her smooth pussy out back then. Kara smiled, remembering those good times.

Lauri's voice brought her back to the present. "Let's get a uniform on you."

Lauri took out a slightly larger sized tankini. "You can put these on in two pieces, top goes first," she said, handing Kara the tankini top. Kara put it on. The suit seemed to cinch up tightly against her. It pushed into her back, and fused to the skin on her spine tightly. There was a tingle between the suit and her spine.

"This is gonna feel a little funny," said Lauri. Lauri reached for the flashlight shaped tool at her belt and pointed it at Kara. The orange suit turned red and Kara was frozen in place.

"Try to move around a bit now."

Kara's head swiveled back and forth but she was not at all in control of anything below her neck. "I... I can't. I can't move!" Kara panicked a little bit.

"Great!" said Lauri. "Looks like we got this right on the first try."

The big bowl with all the tubes wheeled its way over to them. It split into two pieces with one part going behind Kara and the other part going in front. There were two indents in both halves of the bowl that looked like they'd fit around her legs. The top of the bowl came up to her belly button and the bottom of the bowl was thigh height.

"See this here, it gives me control of your body, neck and below. It doesn't control your mind like a prisoner's collar, but it helps us keep all y'all detainees in line. Technically, y'all aren't convicted of anything so this is the most we can do." To demonstrate, Lauri pushed another button and Kara's legs spread apart.

"What's this going to do to me?" Kara looked down at her still naked lower body.

The clear glass bowl clicked together around her waist and legs. Her hips were now inside what looked like a giant glass fish bowl with tubes attached to it. The bowl started at her upper thighs and ended at her waist.

"It's gonna help us get all this shit done," said Lauri smiling. Lauri pointed the flashlight controller at Kara and pressed a series of buttons.

"Oooooooo shiiiiitttttttt!" said Kara. Her bowels started to contract hard. She was shitting. She was shitting all her bowels out hard. They continued contracting until Kara was emptied right out. Then she grunted through two more empty contractions. Afterwards, water started running and flushing. Her ass was being cleaned, bidet style and the bowl was soon crystal clear again.

"That was fun. Wanna guess what comes next?" smirked Lauri.

"Hell no!" said Kara, shaking her head.

That just made Lauri smile. She pushed another series of buttons and Kara's bladder emptied. Kara was doing a standing piss. Her bladder contracted two more times involuntarily, getting everything out.

"Gggnaaaahh! Gunnahhhh!" grunted Kara as Lauri forced all the piss right out of her.

There was another round of water, bidet and flushing. Then the glass bowl around Kara's lower body split into two pieces and rolled itself back into the corner.

Kara looked up to see Lauri holding bikini bottoms.

"Go on girl. Put them on."

Kara looked at Lauri with some anger in her eyes.

"Oh, yeah. Gotta release you." Lauri pressed a button and Kara was free. Though "free" might not be exactly the right word.

Kara thought about lashing out, but that hadn't worked out well for her so far. Plus she didn't want to end up with an ass whoopin' like Carmina. Lauri did not seem like she would hesitate to dole out a punishment if Kara got out of line.

Kara took the bikini bottoms and slid into them. Lauri pushed a button and the bikini bottoms melded with the tank top. Kara was now in what looked like a one piece leotard. Shoulder's free. Snug and tight on all of her body.

"M'kay, that wasn't so hard was it? Out you go now." said Lauri, motioning back to the holding room.

They both walked back into the main holding room. Carmina was still standing facing the wall, though her ass had stopped quivering.

"Alright Carmina, you can go sit with the other good girls," said Lauri. Lauri pushed a few buttons on her device and Carmina was released from whatever hold her leotard had on her. The leotard's color reverted to its original bright orange. Carmina could finally move her legs around freely.

"What? You're not going to say thank you?" taunted Lauri with a big wide girly smile.

Carmina stomped back to her spot on the bench, stewing all alone.

Kara looked around for a nice empty spot but the only empty place was next to the pretty brunette woman. Kara sat and the woman scooted her hot sexy body next to Kara. She was invading her personal space more than Kara was comfortable with.

"Hi, I'm Charlie," she said, chewing her words, "it really is your first time here, right?"

"Yeah," said Kara.

"Well, it's not too big of a deal. Whatcha do?"

"I'd rather not say."

"C'mon, I'm here for my fifth time." Then she leaned in conspiratorially and whispered. "I killed a man."

Kara stared back in shock as Charlie held the serious look, sliding even closer.

"Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm here for shoplifting," Charlie laughed, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Is this a joke to you? Maybe you should leave me alone since I'm not really in a talking mood," said Kara. As Kara scooted away, Charlie scooted closer. Kara pushed Charlie, and Charlie poked a finger into Kara's gut.

"Watcha' gonna do fatty," taunted Charlie. This set Kara off and she pushed Charlie a little harder. The attention of all the women turned towards the commotion Charlie and Kara were creating. Charlie made a big show, like a professional soccer player taking a flop, and fell off the bench onto the ground. There was no way that was a strong enough push to make her fall. What a faker!