All Comments on 'RoboMaid To The Rescue Pt. 03'

by jessIncognito

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That is going to be quite the household. The D/s or M/s dynamic was established from the start. The maid obeyed both trying to meet their needs.

The wife has been made a collared sub and the maid elevated to switch status. With that control, she has begun the wife's journey back to happiness and gained insight into the root of the problem. The husband is a reluctant master. Technically, in his wife's case, an absent one.

Now it appears a new dynamic is to be introduced. The household master is going to be subbing to his sub maid. Effectively a switch. I'm not certain whose control would be greatest. On the theoretical hierarchy of the BDSM triskelion, he and the maid would be in a switch loop or a power play version of a Yin Yang.

His submission to the maid's collar should give her ultimate control, so it would be a consensually non-consensual condition for him until the maid releases the control. Hopefully, in that time, he'll see he can serve the needs of his wife by giving her the power dynamic she desires.

I look forward to seeing where you take this story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

This makes zero goddamn sense.

If a collar can compel truth, punishment, orgasm control, speech, sound or even sight: then Kara wouldn’t lie, she wouldn’t over dramatize something, she would not make a lame ass threat about committing suicide.

There would be no point.

What she would do is do what all of us would do: survive. Just like prisoners in jail, we would comply with the commands. We would turn our brains off and do what we are told, when we are told to do it because the consequences would be grave.

You could have crafted a great story of forced submission and explored how a person could lose themselves to avoid pain or compelled to speak the truth. She would always tell the truth to avoid being forced and eventually would be robotic like in her manners and behavior because that is how she was conditioned to act.

You could have written that story but instead, you tried to write an erotic story that focuses on the most basic principle: making women have an orgasm makes you masculine.

Newsflash: it doesn’t.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Huh... Okay, yeah, this was in fact very very hot!

The idea of both of them being dominated by their RoboMaid is hot, and there are so many directions where you can take this, and so many kinks you can add. I just hope that there will be many many kinks and fetishes, but hopefully it's not abusive, but something that they all would secretly like instead. The fact that you're actually making an effort of making this a well-structured journey instead of a quick smut story is a big plus. So, essentially, it doesn't matter much where you go with it or whatever aspect of erotics you decide to add to it - will Ron become a dom or a sub, or what kinks will the RoboMaind subject them to (hopefully a lot that they'll enjoy) - just keep at it.

Cheers!

jessIncognitojessIncognitoabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Whackadoodle thanks for commenting on my story. Your feedback showed great understanding of what I was trying to write, but missed a few small points.

"You could have crafted a great story of forced submission and explored how a person could lose themselves to avoid pain or compelled to speak the truth. She would always tell the truth to avoid being forced and eventually would be robotic like in her manners and behavior because that is how she was conditioned to act."

My character does not seek to be like Offred Margret Atwood's brilliant work, "The handmaids tale". That story is a brilliant piece of work but would not be true to my character. Kara is selfish, childish and manipulative. As I'm sure you would have surmised after having read part 2 multiple times, Kara does not make good life choices.

"You could have written that story but instead, you tried to write an erotic story that focuses on the most basic principle: making women have an orgasm makes you masculine."

This is an interesting take on theme of my story. However, when I set out to write a story about a clit-cock wielding robot woman, at first I thought, people will think this is a story about a Robot that wants to feel masculine by giving out great orgasms. But fucking women and making them orgasm with a vibrating clit-cock does not make the robot masculine. In fact she feels quite motherly, like a horny, XXX rated Mary Poppins that fucks.

I would like to think of the basic principal of this story is a public service announcement. I don't think I'm being too bold in comparing my this brilliant passage to the best work of George R.R. Martin or even Margret Attwood herself. I quote:

"RoboMaid's clit shrunk back down until her pussy looked like a normal vagina. Kara's vagina, on the other hand, had taken a lot of sex. After such a pounding it started to queef. "Oooo, ooo," moaned Kara as five farty wet queefs came from her hole."

Yes, I wrote that. And brilliance like this is indeed why my story garnered such high ratings as the more astute reader recognized my writing prowess.

Indeed, I'd like to think of my story as a premiere work in raising awareness on obese women queef's after hard sex. It is an often overlooked reality that both porn and sex education leave out.

I think we've all learned something here today, and I look forward to more of your fascinating analysis in my future chapters. As such, I promise to deliver more queef awareness in the future.

Junglemania13Junglemania13about 1 year ago

Loving the story so far. But, I'm worried about the collar for Ron. The story has so much potential, but only if Master stays on top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So good, please also write the next entry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really like the story. I hope the maidbot uniforms get shorter and sexier as Kara gets in shape.

I also hope she never returns to being an equal in the marriage. She is much sexier being controlled.

Hope there is more soon!

FbjsFbjsabout 1 year ago

I love this story. Nice clifhanger, can go in a couple of directions!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessIncognito@jessIncognito
I've written a few stories, but I'm more of a fan of reading stories. When I read something, I want a STORY. Not just some mindless fantasy. When I write, I really try to bring characters alive and I hope to make you feel like the world I've created is vibrant.