Robots Prevent Masturbation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucin swallowed hard as his hand traveled the last bit of its forbidden journey and closed on Celeste's pussy. He actually moaned softly as he felt her wetness, then her heat as he closed his hand over her naughty little slit. Luckily he heard a moan from her as well.

They just barely had time to look at each other before interruption.

--Do not do that--

"Fuck!" they said in near unison.

Lucin yanked his hand away, then looked to Celeste. As one, they started laughing, dissipating some of the tension.

"Well, so much for that," Celeste said.

"Yeah," Lucin said, awkwardly scratching the back of his head. "Guess that won't work. I mean, not that we'd really do anything with it anyway."

"... right, yeah."

Celeste shuffled her feat, unsure what to do now. Belatedly, she remembered her towel and wrapped it around herself. The disappointment in Lucin's eyes as she covered up mirrored her own. But they just couldn't be too crazy here. This had just been testing, was all. Even if it felt really, really good, and she was going to drive herself crazy thinking about it.

"Your boobs are nice," Lucin said, feeling the need to say something, but unsure what he could possibly contribute at that point. He immediately regretted his choice.

Celeste snickered, even though her cheeks were still flushed from Lucin's touch. "Are they really?"

"I mean... I don't know why I said that."

Celeste's eyes flashed down to the tent in Lucin's pants. "I do."

Lucin went even redder than he already was. "I just... I'm horny."

"I see that."

"So are you. I had enough time to feel that much."

"... shut up. Maybe."

"Definitely. My hand's still wet, and it was only on there for--"

Celeste made an annoyed noise. "This is gonna be terrible, isn't it?"

"What is?"

"This!" Celeste said, waving her arms, nearly setting her towel free with the wild movement. "I let you feel me up just now! My bro-ther. I mean what the fuck?"

"And... and it didn't even really help. We're just worse off now than before."

"Right. It's a problem." Celeste sighed and fidgeted with her towel. Then an idea occurred to her, and she was sufficiently grateful for it that she didn't stop to think it through. "Right, let me get dressed."

"I--"

"We're going out."

"We are?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Just trust me. I think I have a temporary, somewhat inconvenient solution."

Celeste brushed past her brother, and in the process her poorly fastened towel came off. She ignored it and marched straight to her room.

Lucin watched her go, feeling yet another painful twitch from his cock, and a helpless whimper from his lips. Celeste's nude, retreating form was too much for him right now. Had her ass always looked that good? It couldn't have, right? Or was he only just now noticing?

"Just circumstances," he muttered under his breath. "That's all. That and... and she's naked."

Nakedness counted for a lot, after all. Maybe too much in this instance.

****

"So, we're at a restaurant," Lucin said.

"Right," Celeste agreed. She still wasn't happy with her hair. She'd only thrown together an outfit and put it up loosely, just trying to hurry things along, but she kind of wished she'd spent enough time to make sure her hair looked good. It left her kind of distracted now.

"So... what's the genius plan?"

"Just give it a minute. Let the waitress bring our drinks and we'll order some food. Be patient."

"I'm not even hungry. I just... I need...."

Celeste felt a pang from her clit at the obvious need Lucin displayed. It brought her attention back from fussing with her hair to the whole point of being here. She kind of wished she could have remained distracted a little while longer. She wasn't really comfortable with the way she kept looking at her brother when her mind was in a naughty place. And the way he looked at her wasn't helping either.

"Just trust me," Celeste urged.

Lucin growled and squirmed in his seat, but did his best to be patient. "We're not, like, trying something stupid here like seducing the waitress, are we?"

"Ha, no. Obviously not. She's just trying to do her job. She's not part of the plan."

"... you're not going to tell me, are you?"

"Be patient."

Lucin found it nearly impossible to sit still or quiet his mind. He was horny as fuck, and sitting across from Celeste all he could think about was her without her clothes on. She'd been radiantly naked not so long ago, and his hands had been on her, so warm and inviting....

Aaannnd she was his sister. He was effectively on a date with his sister, having just seen her naked and felt her up. What was even happening?

Luckily, he didn't have to wait long. Indeed as soon as they'd ordered food and thanked their waitress, Celeste was moving and dragging Lucin along behind her.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"The bathrooms."

"The... bathrooms?"

"Yeah. We'll just have a quick cum in there and feel much better for it."

"That's the plan?!"

"Yes."

"Good lord. I can't...." Lucin stopped and lowered his voice, suddenly recalling the many ears around them. "I can't jerk off in a bathroom."

"Why not? They're private. More or less."

"It's weird! And what if someone walks in?"

"They won't. They have single person bathrooms here. Lock the door, all set."

"Oh. Well... that helps, I guess."

"Mmhm. Get some porn on your phone if you have to. Make it quick."

Celeste pushed Lucin toward one bathroom, then went for the one directly across from it. It was occupied. Undaunted, she spun around and barged in with Lucin before he could lock her out.

"Seriously?" he hissed.

"Someone's in the other one. Just lock the door."

Lucin's fingers trembled slightly as he made sure the door wasn't going to open unexpectedly on them.

Celeste started pulling her pants down, but hesitated as she watched her brother.

"You saw me naked already," she said.

"Is that meant to convince me or you?" Lucin asked all too perceptively.

Celeste flipped her hair. "It's no biggie, really. Nothing either of us haven't seen."

"You're worried though, aren't you?"

"Maybe. Are you?"

"Yes. Cel, Mom's right. Neither of us take much of anything seriously. And that's kinda her and Dad's fault, a lot of it. Just the way we were raised. But I worry about how much I want to see you take your clothes off again."

Celeste flushed at Lucin's words. Her fingers fidgeted with her jeans. They were down just far enough to expose the top of her panties.

"Some things are important," she said. "Doesn't matter who you are, some things always matter."

"Like family?"

"Yeah. Like family. But Luce, this isn't going to break anything. It's just something we need."

"Lots of people don't masturbate at all."

"So they say." Celeste shrugged. "And even if they aren't lying, not everyone's as horny as we are."

"That's probably true."

"I mean, what are you usually, like, twice a day?"

Lucin smirked and looked away for a second. "Maybe more," he admitted softly.

Celeste smiled cautiously back at him. "Same. It's been torture the past couple days. I don't care if people live like that, we don't have to."

"So we steal away to restaurant bathrooms everyday?"

"If necessary."

"And watch each other get off?"

"Well... we don't have to watch. But--"

"But we will though," Lucin said.

"Yeah," Celeste said faintly. "We will."

There was a long, uncertain pause, then as one the sibs worked at their pants and pulled them down out of the way. Celeste leaned up against the sink and yanked her panties down. Lucin tried to find a comfortable spot leaning against the wall as he got his cock out.

"This might be the dumbest thing we've ever done," Lucin said, though he started stroking himself as he said it.

"Nah. We've done dumber," Celeste said.

"Yeah, ok, but...."

"But what?"

"I dunno. I got distracted."

Celeste grinned. "By my pussy?"

"Mostly that, yes."

"Good."

The sibs continued closely observing one another as they stroked and rubbed themselves. It was so liberating to be allowed to get off again, and quite a rush to do so in a semi-public place like this, let alone doing so opposite each other.

The horniness took over. It wasn't long at all before neither of them was even slightly concerned about the consequences of their decision, and were instead only interested in seeing more of the other.

"Take... take your shirt off," Celeste said.

"I will if you will."

Celeste nodded and stopped rubbing herself for a few precious seconds in order to get her top and bra off. Lucin was quicker at whipping his shirt off and getting back to jerking off to his sister.

Celeste's whole body felt like it was on fire. Showing off for her brother like this, seeing the lust and appreciation in his eyes, and of course the way he rapidly stroked himself while staring at her. She'd never been so turned on.

Lucin was in much the same emotional place. This was so damn naughty, so very inappropriate, and all he could do was keep playing with himself. He was getting off to his sister, fully and mostly unashamedly. She was practically naked for him, as he was for her, and they were both leaning into it more and more.

"Luce?"

"Hm?"

"Do you want to, like... you know earlier when you touched my boobs?"

Lucin groaned. "Yeah. Yeah I remember."

"Do you... wanna do it again?"

"Really?"

Celeste nodded. "Yeah. Really."

Lucin moved in and used his free hand to feel his sister up. Again.

Celeste whimpered and rubbed herself frantically, feeling the edges of a much-needed cum. It was so intense now, they were so close together. Lucin... he might actually cum on her. He was right there. He might....

"Oh god," Celeste whispered.

She came hard and overwhelmingly, riding the high, continuing to rub herself, making it last as long as she could.

Midway through, awed at the sight of his sister getting off and the softness of her breasts under his hand, Lucin came too. He threw his head back and let the relief of an orgasm wash through him and take him to purest bliss for one long beautiful moment.

The aftermath was a little less pure and delightful, but not as awkward as perhaps siblings cumming together should be.

"You got cum all over me," Celeste said.

"Sorry."

Celeste shrugged. "Accidents happen."

Lucin smirked crookedly. "Yes. They do."

Celeste started pulling her clothes back on without wiping up any of the mess on her skin. Lucin followed suit, glancing frequently over at her in the process. Celeste sneaked peaks right back.

"So... now we gotta go eat like everything's normal?" Lucin asked.

"I don't know about you, but I'm hungry."

"... I could eat."

They returned to their table, slightly disheveled and much more relaxed. Their food was waiting for them.

"How long do you think we took?" Celeste asked.

Lucin shrugged. "Not that long, I think. Hard to say though. I was... distracted."

Celeste grinned. "I bet you were."

As Lucin started eating, he felt something up the side of his leg. He looked across to Celeste, who was still grinning at him as she took small, careful bites.

"You gonna play footsie with me now?" Lucin asked.

"This isn't footsie. I'm just... distracting you some more."

"To what purpose, dare I ask?"

Celeste shrugged. "No purpose. Just fun."

"Ah. Well... I'll allow it."

"Because I let you cum on me in the bathroom?"

"Partly that, yes."

"And you kinda liiike iiittt?"

"Maybe that too."

Celeste laughed and kept rubbing Lucin's leg with her foot. It wasn't something she'd normally do to anyone, really. But somehow she just liked getting a reaction from him, and more importantly keeping his attention firmly on her. She craved her brother's attention right now. Probably because of what they'd just done together.

"Hey, do you think when we're done..." Lucin said.

"Yeeesss?"

"Do you think when we're done, I could... cum on you again before we leave?"

Celeste smiled so hard it hurt. "I don't see why not," she purred.

After they finished eating and paying the bill, the sneaked off to the bathroom again. Celeste knelt down in front of Lucin this time, looking up with sexy intent as he got his cock out.

"Oh god, Cel."

"Hm?"

"You know that just makes me want to cum on... on your face."

"Yes. I thought it might."

Lucin nodded as he stroked himself. "Well as long as you're aware."

It was a whole new view of his sister. He'd seen her more naked, and just as horny, but never quite as... sexual. Celeste looking up from her knees, hand jammed down her pants, waiting for cum all over her face. It was a sluttier side of his sister than ever before, and he really kind of liked it.

Celeste rubbed her pussy with quiet need as she stared at her brother's cock in her face. She hadn't realized quite how close it would be, somehow, and it was altogether too tempting to give it a little lick or something. Or... or suck on it.

Her thoughts were going to help get her off again, even if they were too much. Or were they though?

Celeste, in the throes of incestuous masturbation, stuck out her tongue and licked Lucin's cock. Just on the tip. It tasted of precum, all salty and sexy.

"Cel!"

"What?"

"You licked me!"

"I know."

"... do it again?"

Lucin, having previously thought things couldn't possibly get any hotter, now groaned as Celeste smirked up at him and leaned in to kiss the tip of his cock. She made such sensual eye contact with him the whole time as she semi-randomly kissed or licked his cock while he jerked off to her.

"You liiike that?" she asked.

"Of course."

"That's baaaddd."

"I am aware."

Celeste bit her lip. "Are you gonna cum?"

"Yeah. Soon."

"Good."

She rubbed herself faster, her hand fighting the resistance of being trapped in her pants. She kind of wished she'd taken them off, or at least pulled them more out of the way.

Lucin shivered and exploded, much to his sister's surprise and delight. Her shock only lasted a brief second as the first of his cum struck her cheek, and she squealed happily as more and more landed on her.

Celeste's eyes rolled back and she finished herself off to the feel of hot, brotherly cum splattering on her face. Goddamn she loved this so much. She shouldn't, probably, but she really really did.

Lucin gave Celeste an awkward hand up after, getting her back on her feet. They each tucked themselves back in their clothes, blushing mildly but smiling uncontrollably.

"Hey Cel, what if you didn't wipe that cum off before we leave?"

Celeste's eyes flashed. "Seriously?"

"I dare ya."

"Oh you're bad. The whole point was to stop being horny for a little bit, you know."

"Yeah well, this seems like more fun."

"Mmm, you're kind of annoyingly right."

After straightening up a bit and giving Celeste a chance to examine herself critically in the mirror, they sneaked their way out of the restaurant. Lucin went first, sheltering Celeste from view as she stayed close behind him. No one paid them any real attention, and really no one would have any reason to stare intently at Celeste in the first place. But if someone did happen to notice the cum dripping down her face....

"Can't believe you made me do that," Celeste said, lightly punching Lucin's arm as they made it to the car.

"I didn't technically make you do it."

"Hmph. Sure you didn't." Celeste grumbled as she started the car. "I'm gonna be horny again now."

"Me too, if that's any consolation."

"It is a little, actually."

"Maybe next time I should cum on your face before we eat, so we can get it out of our systems."

Celeste snorted. "Nice try, but I'm not sitting there calmly eating dinner with your mess all over my face."

"Why not?"

"Tell you what, you can cum on your own face, how 'bout that?"

"... I'll pass."

"Thought you might."

****

The sibs made it through several days with their new strategy of leaving their house to masturbate. It wasn't a totally satisfactory solution by any means, especially when the initial thrills wore off and the danger of getting caught being total pervs remained. It was still fun and risky and all, but not the same high as the first time.

Worse, Celeste and Lucin's increasing comfort around each other kind of backfired, as a lack of proper attire led to them both being hornier more often.

"Do you have to walk around with boners all the time?" Celeste asked. "You never used to do that."

Lucin shrugged. "I mean, you've seen it. No big deal, is it?"

"It's distracting."

"Well maybe you should put a shirt on then. That would help with the boners."

Celeste shrugged. "You're not wearing a shirt. Why should I?"

"You've got nice boobs. That's the difference."

"Pff, just sexist hypocrisy is all."

Lucin shook his head. "It's really not. You like me staring at them. You know exactly what you're doing."

"Maaayyybe."

"Uh huh."

Matilda ignored the both of them as she prepared breakfast. The good news, such as it was, was that their robot nanny didn't mind most lewd or inappropriate behaviours. Just masturbating, mainly. And presumably sex and stuff too, though they hadn't tested those out properly.

They had pushed the limits a little, just to see. Celeste had given Lucin's cock a few experimental kisses, which hadn't been allowed. Nor had Lucin kissing Celeste's pussy been allowed. He'd tried licking as well, which hadn't gone any better.

"What if we just disabled her vocals somehow?" Celeste grumbled, staring daggers at their watchful guardian.

"Then she'd still stare at us," Lucin said. "And for all we know, she'll get physical if we're not careful."

"Ah, but she might not." Celeste cleared her throat. "Matilda, disable vocals."

--Access denied--

"Of course it is."

Lucin gave it a shot. "Matilda, what behaviour exactly is prohibited?"

--Access denied--

"Grrr."

Celeste sighed heavily. "I know, right? This is only going to lead to more unhealthy behaviours in the long run. I don't understand the logic of it."

"Right? Masturbating's practically one of the healthiest and safest things out there. But oh nooo can't play with your own cock if--"

"Or pussy."

"--or pussy if you want to. Some jackass designed these robots that way for 'moral' reasons I bet."

"Much hate," Celeste agreed.

Matilda, engaging in one of her redeeming qualities, set plates of breakfast in front of the grouchy siblings.

"At least she cooks good stuff," Lucin reluctantly admitted.

"The food's been good alright."

"So maybe... maybe it's not all bad."

"Not entirely, no."

Celeste ate quietly for a moment, an idea forming in her head. "What if...."

"Hm?"

"What if... you know how Matilda really only gets annoyed if we play with ourselves?"

"I am aware. That's our whole problem."

"No, but I mean, like, she doesn't say anything if I play with my boobs."

To demonstrate, Celeste cupped her tits and bounced them. Nothing happened. She pinched her nipples and rolled them, still nothing.

Well, not nothing. Lucin's jaw dropped and his eyes fixed solidly on her chest. Celeste had to try not to smile to hard at his reaction.

"See?" she said.

Lucin tried to shake himself out of it. Celeste just sitting there playing with her boobs in front of him, that wasn't fair. Like he needed to be hornier.

"She didn't say anything," he agreed, trying to act nonchalant even though that ship had sailed.

"Now you try."

"... feeling your boobs?"

"Ha, no, silly. Just... I dunno, play with your nipples or something."

Lucin frowned. "Is this some weird kink of yours? 'Cause my nipples don't do much for me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Really."

"Huh. Weird. Anyway it's just for testing purposes. Doesn't matter if you actually like it or not."