Robots Prevent Masturbation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite their plans, Lucin's hard, needy cock found Celeste's wet, begging pussy instead of her ass. They rolled with it, having the gentle, loving sex they needed to cement what they both already felt for each other.

"You got the wrong hole, you know," Celeste murmured around Lucin's lips.

"Well you know, it happens. You get all excited, sliding around, things go where they go."

"Ha, don't expect that excuse to work every time."

"Wouldn't dream of it. I'll make sure to get your butt next time."

"Yeah you better."

Lucin allowed Celeste to roll over on top of him. Their sensual closeness continued at much the same pace with her in charge for a while.

"You're gonna make me cum, riding me like that," Lucin purred.

"Oh am I?"

"Mmhm."

"Well I guess you're just gonna have to cum in my pussy then," Celeste said. "'Cause I'm not stopping."

"The things a brother has to put up with."

Lucin's cock was so snug inside Celeste's pussy. They were perfect together. His imminent orgasm added a naughty and messy element to their already forbidden love.

The siblings moaned and grappled, climbing toward this new peak in their relationship. The anticipation of it was strong enough to make them rush their previously steady rhythm, and for Celeste to actively court her brother's cum.

Lucin gasped in pleasure as he came in his sister. His cock pulsed inside her and shot a gooey mess all into her pussy.

"Mmm, damn, Luce. You're cumming so hard."

Lucin nodded, unable to speak coherently at the moment.

Celeste ruffled his hair and kissed his with soft little touches of her lips. She squeezed her pussy and milked every bit of cum from him that she could.

The lay cuddled together afterward, just touching and stroking one another, sharing the occasional lingering kiss, and staring deeply into each other's eyes.

"You know," Elias said, passing by the doorway, "I think when your mother asked you to stop pegging your brother, she didn't mean for you to nakedly cuddle instead."

Celeste lifted her head. "Well how are we supposed to know these things?"

"And could you keep it down if you're going to have more wild sex?" Lucin added without bothering to take his eyes off Celeste. "It's mentally scarring."

"Yeah, join the club," Elias said, rolling his eyes as he moved on.

Bella didn't even bother to chastise them when she pattered by a bit later, and if anything she just seemed annoyed that loud parental sex hadn't even served to slow the siblings down much.

****

A truce had to be called once all parties involved were sufficiently calm and clothed enough for proper discussion. Neither parents nor siblings particularly wanted to deal with the other side's sexy shenanigans, so agreements had to be reached.

Neither Bella or Elias even bothered trying to get their kids to stop fucking altogether. Everyone involved knew that was a waste of time.

"And at least it'll keep them out of trouble," Bella had grumpily muttered.

"Unless Luce puts a baby in me," Celeste had casually rejoined, before quickly fleeing the room under the barrage of glares and whatever soft, throwable objects were at hand.

"That's not funny, dear," Elias called after her.

"It actually really isn't," Lucin called too. "I'm with them on this one."

It turned out all Matilda had really needed in order to fix all the busted doors in the house was owner permission for the expenses incurred, so by that night the house was basically intact again. Which was excellent for Celeste and Lucin's purposes.

"I'm not actually gonna get you pregnant, right?" Lucin asked.

Celeste snorted. "Of course not, Luce. How stupid do you think I am?"

"Um...."

"Don't answer that. But trust me, we're good."

"But maybe I should cum in your butt most of the time just to be safe?"

Celeste's grin matched her brother's. "Can never be too careful," she agreed. "And besides, you still need to actually claim my butt properly."

"Have I not done that yet?"

"Not with your penis."

"Unf. Yeah, that does sound like the best way, huh?"

Celeste nodded and shed what she had left for clothing. She clasped her hands behind her back and swung from side to side a little while Lucin got ready too. She was being deliberately distracting, which did actually slow her brother down, but it was so much fun watching his eyes lock on to her and knowing exactly the sort of things going through his head.

Once he was naked too, Lucin tossed Celeste onto the bed and followed her with their shared bottle of lube. The latter of which was unnecessary, as it turned out.

"Your butt's lubed already?" he asked.

"Of course. Usually is."

"Yeah but, you just had a shower, and our parents are home and everything."

"So?"

"So surprise butt sex probably isn't gonna happen as much."

Celeste shrugged. "We just have to be sneakier and suprisier. Plus I mean, it's not really about that so much as getting you in me properly, like I said."

"You have a bit of an obsession, Cel."

Celeste wrapped her arms around a pillow and lifted her ass in the air, giving it a wiggle for Lucin's enjoyment. "Sure do."

"Oh good. Just as long as we're on the same page."

Lucin slid easily inside Celeste's slippery bumhole. She was eager and enthusiastic about it, which was more important than the physical sensations themselves.

"There we go," Celeste purred. "My first time in the butt. Just for my brother."

"Mmm, as it should be. You want it hard or soft?"

"Hehe, start soft, then harder. I wanna cum while you're pounding me."

"Unf. That sounds nice."

"It does." Celeste shivered in delight as Lucin thrust inside her. "And make sure you cum in my butt too."

"Of course. What kind of brother do you think I am?"

"Just making sure."

Celeste bit her lip and hugged her pillow tighter. She honestly wasn't sure how long she'd last before she needed to cum. It was all so overwhelming and beautiful.

She was pretty sure Lucin didn't fully grasp how meaningful it was to her to be able to share herself with him in this particular way, but then again they'd been doing an awful lot of new and experimental things with each other lately, and finding their love growing for each other all the time. Their love and the fun they had together was more important than any one individual act.

"Gonna be the first boy to ever cum in my butt," Celeste murmured happily.

Lucin lovingly grabbed her hips more firmly and fucked her harder. "The only boy, I hope."

"Maaayyybe."

"Your butt's mine now."

"True."

"Cel, all these things we do with each other, I really do want them to be just ours."

Celeste smiled so wide it hurt. Maybe he did understand, in his own slightly different way from her.

"Of course they're just for us," she said. "I only ever want to have sex with you. And I want to try every stupid, horny thing we can think of."

"Fuccck, Cel. Same. I fucking love you."

Celeste whimpered. "Rub my clit, Luce. Rub me and cum in me."

"Absolutely."

Lucin reached around under his sister and found her pussy. He rubbed a bit haphazardly while jostling her rhythmically until he found the right spot, the one that made her moan incoherently on top of the sexy noises she already made from having her bum fucked.

Celeste came hard with her brother's cock up her ass, right where it belonged. His fingers did beautiful accompaniment, linking her clit and asshole together in exquisite sibling pleasure.

Lucin finished off while Celeste was already a boneless puddle of a sister, cumming deep inside her butt and falling on the bed next to her.

Celeste rolled over to face Lucin, and the two of them panted softly while gazing adoringly at each other.

"Well, it's official," Celeste said.

"Oh Cel, it was official well before this."

"No it wasn't."

"It was to me."

"That's not how official works, silly. But... I'll allow it. It's sweet."

Lucin kissed his sister softly. "I'll take it. What do you think, anal tomorrow in the kitchen to annoy the parents?"

"Hehe, you're so stupidly horny."

"I know."

"... maybe let's give it a few days before we risk their wrath again. We did kind of promise to behave."

"Yeah, but how long's that ever gonna last."

"I don't know," Celeste said, cuddling her head to Lucin's chest, listening to his heartbeat. "But it'll be fun to find out."