Robots Prevent Masturbation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you got no butt toys either, right?" Celeste asked.

"Of course not. Just... you know, those ones you masturbate with."

"Fake pussies?"

"... and a fake butthole."

"Ha!"

"Shush. Yours aren't any more dignified than mine, I bet."

"No, they aren't. Mostly vibrators."

"But not all?"

"I mean, two are just regular dildos."

"Oh right."

Celeste stopped short, and Lucin, not paying enough attention, bumped into her. They both experienced a small, shivering thrill as his poorly hidden erection collided with her butt.

"None of that now," Celeste hissed. "We're trying to be professional here."

"Wasn't on purpose."

"Sure it wasn't. What do you think, we each get a butt plug? Should be fine to wear those around the house."

Lucin considered the proposition. "Ok. And what about...."

"What?"

"I mean, this one says it vibrates."

"Interested, are we?"

Lucin squirmed, aware of his sister's teasing eyes, the woman over the cash occasionally flicking her gaze their way, and the one other customer he was aware of in the store, who hopefully wasn't paying them any attention.

"I mean, I've never had any vibrating toys," he said.

"True! You're right, let's get that. Ooh, and here's one over her, not a plug, but it's for vibrating bumholes."

"Er... how many things are we buying?"

"As much as are needed. I've got the credit card."

"Cel, Mom and Dad are gonna see where we spent money at, you know. We can't just go spending hundreds on sex toys."

Celeste frowned. "Do you want vibrating things up your ass or not?"

"... ok, fuck it, maybe they'll miss that line on the statement."

"That's the spirit. Now, for strapons, what kind of size do we think we want?"

"Oh god, you're gonna peg me?"

"Well yeah. Hopefully you'll peg me too, but I suppose we can burn that bridge as we get to it."

Lucin was increasingly insecure about the pile of toys Celeste was thrusting at him, but also horny enough and just barely trusting enough not to run away in terror and embarrassment.

Celeste was in a similar boat, even if teasing her brother helped her carry on like she wasn't slightly mortified of just how many items, clearly anal focused, they were accumulating.

"I still think the double dildo's unnecessary," Lucin murmured as they rang their purchases up.

"I think it's very necessary," Celeste said, though he face was as red as Lucin's by then. Especially with the woman at the counter trying to remain professional, but clearly amused by the two of them.

"When would we possibly use it?"

"We--"

The woman cleared her throat. "Sorry to intrude, just... would you like any lube with all of this?"

The sibs were silent for a moment.

"Uh... yes please," Lucin squeaked.

"Anything in particular."

"Do you, uh, have a recommendation?"

The woman nodded, smile still fighting for control of her lips. She grabbed a bottle, slipped it in one of their bags, and finished up the transaction.

"I can't believe we're walking out with multiple bags," Lucin growled as they retreated to the car.

"Well someone wanted all those vibrating things, didn't they?" Celeste growled right back.

"Well... yes. But I'm super embarrassed now."

"Yeah, me too!"

"... but it'll be fun when we get to play with them though."

"There is that."

They packed their stuff in the car.

"So, uh, to the restaurant?" Lucin asked.

Celeste nodded. "To the restaurant."

****

They had their restaurant game down to a science. Namely, sitting down, ordering immediately--food being a distant secondary concern--then entering one of the bathrooms together for naughty time. By the time they got back, their food and drinks were waiting for them, and sometimes even distinctly cooling on them already.

On this occasion, there was an extra step of actually smuggling a few toys to the bathroom with them while trying not to attract any more attention than usual.

"You figure after a while they'd have to clue in to what we're up to anyway," Celeste murmured just before they locked the bathroom door behind them.

"Hard to say," Lucin mused. "Not always same time of day or same staff present. And it's not like we do this all the time."

Celeste snorted. "It's pretty often."

"I don't know. No one's tried to kick us out yet, so that's good."

"Mmhm. Pants down, please."

Lucin nodded and stripped his bottoms off while Celeste pulled out a butt plug and once again examined the instructions associated. It was the vibrating one Lucin had insisted on, though he maintained it wasn't insisting so much as a passing interest. Either way, it was going up his bum. They'd charged it in the car on the way for that very reason.

"You know I should be able to control this with my phone?" Celeste said conversationally.

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah. I think... hang on, let me see if this works."

Lucin shifted impatiently. His cock was hard and pointed at Celeste, way too close to do her focus any good.

"Don't take too long," Lucin urged.

"Oh shush. Lube yourself up while you wait."

"... I wanted you to do that."

"Unf. Ok, well bend over and wait for me then."

Lucin impatiently bent over the sink and tried to be still, but kept fidgeting and looking back at Celeste.

Celeste, feeling like she might have things set up, lubed up her brother's butt for him before he got too antsy to stand still at all. They then struggled a little together to get the butt plug popped in nicely.

"Why's your butt so tight?" Celeste complained.

"Shush, you love my tight butt."

"True. It's just inconvenient for quick and dirty sexy fun."

"So sorry about that," Lucin said, not sounding sorry at all about it.

Once inserted, however, Celeste was delighted to find that she could, indeed, control it's vibrations with the merest swipe of her finger on her phone.

"Oh this is gonna be fuuunnn," she cooed.

Lucin whimpered as Celeste briefly took him to maximum vibration, then back down again. "Am I going to regret this?"

"Nope."

"Oh good."

Celeste left Lucin on a pattern of low to medium vibes, then pulled down her pants and presented herself for her own plug insertion. Just a regular, non-vibrating one in her case.

Lucin, horny as fuck already, and not helped any by the buzzing plug inside him, spread and licked Celeste's ass a bit before lubing her.

"Stick it in alreadyyy," Celeste whined.

"Jeez, impatient much?"

"I want it in my butt!"

Lucin smirked. "That's--"

"And then I want you to kiss my pussy while it's in."

Lucin's smirk quickly faded into a groan of sexual need. "Fuck, Cel. I can't very well say no to that."

"I would very much hope you couldn't."

Celeste meeped as her plug was inserted with a distinct lack of patience. Luckily it wasn't overly large, and in her horny state the momentary flash of anal discomfort only turned her on more.

She only had a bare few seconds to adjust before Lucin spun her around and pressed his lips to her pussy, just as she'd requested. She sighed happily and held his face to her snatch, encouraging more brotherly kisses.

Lucin continued to kiss her and start some small, tactical licks around her clit, while also pressing a finger to the base of her plug and wiggling it around some inside her. Her small moans and pants were a constant reward for making her feel good, as was the way her fingers ran through his hair.

"Mmm, suck on my clit more," Celeste purred. "And, mmph, keep playing with my pluuuggg."

Celeste whimpered and shook as she came. The plug up her bum created some new pleasurable connections inside her, sending little bolts through her in addition to the usual intense feelings of cumming. Her clit and ass felt like all one big, happy part of her, and she was briefly oblivious to the world as she shivered and moaned through her orgasm.

"You kinda like the butt plug, huh?" Lucin said while giving Celeste some cool down kisses on her pussy.

Celeste petted Lucin's head affectionately and struggled to form coherent thoughts. "I really do. It's like a whole new pleasure centre on top of everything else that I already liked."

Lucin nodded. "Makes sense. I feel like mine's gonna make me cum just from vibrating away in there."

"Really?"

"Well... not quite. But I need to cum badly though."

Celeste bit her lip thoughtfully. Even after massively cumming on her brother's face, she wasn't devoid of horny urges. "Where do you want to cum?"

"You mean where on you?"

"Of course."

"Hm. On your face is tempting, but--"

Celeste giggled. "We have to eat still without getting thrown out."

"I know, I was gonna say that. So maybe... on your pussy?"

"Unf. Oh you're bad."

"I'm aware." Lucin gave Celeste's pussy another kiss, then looked up at her with big, brotherly eyes. "Can I?"

Celeste patted his head some more. "Of course."

She pulled up her panties while Lucin stood up, then she made sure to dial up his butt plug's vibrations some until he was whimpering and pleading with his eyes.

"I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this," Celeste said gleefully.

"Cel, I need to cuuummm."

She grinned wider. "I know. Come here, let your sis take care of you."

Celeste pulled her panties away from her body to expose her pussy, then pulled Lucin closer with a tug on his addictively hard cock. He throbbed in her hand, making his need all the more evident.

She stroked him lovingly, and with a fair amount of excitement. She wanted to see him cum, just as always, but even more so with all that butt stimulation and the needful look on his face.

Lucin was putty in his sister's hands, totally under her control. He wasn't going to last long. Not at all. But that brief time before she made him cum was delicious agony.

His cum erupted forcefully, splashing hot on Celeste's skin. She gasped and pumped his cock harder, urging more and more gooey mess onto her pussy and into her panties.

Lucin had never had a cum like it before. He'd become quite enamoured with his sister's naughty touch, but this was more intense than that. The anal stimulation, that was it. It had felt nice, but while cumming was on a whole other level. Connecting zones within him that didn't usually communicate.

His orgasm lasted beyond emptying all his cum, still spasming and trying to shoot more into Celeste's panties, his body all confused and overloaded with happy feelings, but it did eventually subside. Celeste held him and patted his hair for a moment while he sorted himself out.

"Turn off the plug," Lucin croaked. "Please?"

Celeste nodded and tapped her phone. "How was it?"

"Kind of insane. I felt like I could have just kept going, like I needed to. It was so... urgent. But then of course I kind of ran out."

Celeste grinned. "We'll have to play more with that. See how long we can make you cum for."

"Oh god. What am I in for?"

"Only the finest in pleasurable experiences, I can assure you."

"Finest and most questionable?"

"Maybe."

Their food was well and truly cold by the time they straightened themselves out and returned to their table. That was fine, they didn't taste much anyway, eating mechanically, minds firmly elsewhere.

"The waitstaff here are gonna figure us out at this rate," Celeste remarked.

"If they haven't already."

Celeste shrugged. "Can't say as I particularly mind. Unless they ban us, of course."

"Yeah. Same."

Lucin got a few moments alone with his thoughts as he chewed some more of the food that he only barely registered. Then, with very little warning other than a smirk on Celeste's face that she just couldn't contain, he felt his ass start to vibrate again.

"Oh seriously?" he hissed.

"What's the mat-ter?" Celeste asked in a low sing-song voice.

"You know exactly what."

She tapped her phone. "Oh, you mean this."

The vibrations increased and started a repeated pattern of off and on.

"I'm going to regret some decisions, aren't I?" Lucin asked as what small attention he had for eating was replaced by leaning back in his seat and letting his lids fall half closed while trying not to moan out loud.

"Who are you kidding, dear brother? You don't regret any of this and we both know it."

"You're vibing my butt in public."

"Mmhm!"

"... and it's kinda nice."

"Thought it might be."

"I shoulda made you get one of these too. Play fair and all."

Celeste shrugged airily. "Oh well. Live and learn."

Lucin's eyes narrowed. "Just wait 'til we get home."

"Ooh, why?"

"Because we got lots of other toys today, and now you've got my imagination going."

Celeste bit her lip, tummy fluttering with nervous excitement. That look in her brother's eye was doing things to her. It was so... ferocious. Promising things that, in her mind, were both scary and thrilling.

And yet, despite her fears as to how far Lucin might go, Celeste couldn't help turning his plug up another notch. A small moan escaped his lips.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Celeste asked huskily.

Lucin grinned back evilly, despite the whirring in his bum and his best efforts not to give away to the whole restaurant what his sister was doing to him. "Nothing you don't want me to do," he said.

Celeste whimpered as though he'd offered exquisite torture instead of consenting sex. In an odd sort of way, he'd done both. "Should we just go?"

Lucin nodded eagerly. "I'll pay, you start the car."

****

The rest of the day was spent in the sort of activity Celeste had both feared and hoped for. Lucin almost immediately tied her up in his bed, and wouldn't answer where he'd gotten the rope from, nor how he knew how to bind her the way he did.

"I've watched porn," Lucin said casually, as though that explained it.

"What kind of porn?" Celeste asked, wiggling, against the ropes. "Straight up BDSM all day every day or what?"

Lucin could only sigh and admire the sight of his sister. She was face down, ass up on his bed, which was a delightful sight anyway. He'd removed her bottoms, of course, though he couldn't actually wipe the cummy mess off her pussy without alerting Matilda. That was fine, it was her bum he was after anyway. All her wiggling against her bonds only drew his attention more and more to his target.

"It's not like I'm suspending you or anything," he said, spreading Celeste's ass with his hands. "It's just basic tying up."

"Well it's... pretty fucking hot, actually."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"It's working for me too."

"I bet." Celeste wiggled again. Lucin was spreading and staring at her butt, but wasn't doing much other than that. "You gonna eat my ass for me?" she suggested.

Lucin nodded absently. "Among other things."

He gave his sister a smooch right on her perfect little butthole, then gave her some nice, sloppy licks. He was so addicted to her ass, and there was nothing at all she could do to stop him enjoying himself just as much as he wanted. Not that would even if she could.

Celeste purred happily. She was all horny and wet from being naked and tied up anyway. Little had she known how much she was going to enjoy bondage with her brother. It was so sexy being restrained and helpless, and all the while knowing Lucin was going to work over her bumhole until she was a sopping mess.

"God you taste so good," Lucin mumbled around Celeste's butt. "Why do you taste so good?"

"'Cause you're a horny little thing?"

"Probably that, yeah."

"You'd have to be a horny little thing to tie your sis-ter up and eat out her butthole."

"That's quite a judgement coming from someone who jerked her brother off on her pussy earlier."

Celeste thrilled inside and tested her ropes again. Her pussy was flooded like crazy, and that was before the reminder that she still had Lucin's dried cum all over her snatch.

She was either going to have the world's best cum at the end of this, or be a horribly frustrated girl if she couldn't cum with no clit play. High risk, high reward.

Lucin played a lot more with Celeste's little bumhole. It loosened up for him the more he experimented, and the hornier she got. At first it was tight even for his finger or the butt plug she'd been wearing, but he was eventually able to easily get multiple fingers in, pop her plug in and out, and even graduate to one of her dildos.

"That was only supposed to be for my pussy, you know," Celeste said around a moan.

Lucin shrugged. "Can't put it in your pussy. So it's an anal dildo now. Not like you're gonna run out of toys."

"Just saying."

"I could grab that big double dildo instead, if you wanted."

Celeste whimpered. "No way, gotta work me up more to handle that. Plus it's for us to share."

"I don't know how you figure that. It's too big for either of us to handle."

"We'll get there. Lots of training to do."

"Anal training, huh?" Lucin said. "That's what you see for us?"

"... yeah. Don't you?"

"Maybe. Definitely maybe."

Celeste was definitely getting some of that training now as Lucin stuffed her ass with her dildo. It was quite a stretch at first, and continued to be a very tight and full feeling even after she'd adjusted some. When he moved the toy just right inside her, it produced some excellent sensations. Some of which felt very close to like he was playing with her pussy.

"Ooh, yeah, do it right there," Celeste moaned.

"You like that?"

"Mmhm."

Lucin was enjoying himself immensely too. It could be addictive putting things in his sister's bum like this. He kind of wanted to keep going, to see what she could take. He also, in a different way, really just wanted to put his cock in and feel her tight anal grip around him before cumming inside her and making quite a naughty mess.

He couldn't actually fuck Celeste's butt, thanks to their robotic chaperone, but he could keep playing to his heart's content.

Celeste got her butt stuffed until she was whimpering and desperate, and her pussy was soaking her thighs, running down them like a river. Lucin stuck a vibrator up there too, which buzzed away happily. He could stimulate her pussy through her ass, to an extent, but couldn't really hit her clit, which was all she needed to explode.

"Rub my clit," Celeste begged.

"I can't."

"Just for a second. It won't take long."

Lucin shrugged and kept vibing Celeste's ass while he reached around and found her clit.

--Do not do that--

"Goddamn, like she's always watching," Lucin grumbled.

Celeste's eyes rolled back. "Don't worry 'bout her. Jus' keep rubbing."

--Do not do that--

Celeste ignored Matilda and let the pleasure overwhelm her. That's all she'd needed was a few seconds of her brother fingering her clit to set her off, then she was lost in a world of anally cumming, a world she could easily become addicted to.

Lucin had to take his hand away from her clit as Matilda barged into the room. It was probably just as well they hadn't tried to fix the door, as it would have been busted down again without a second thought.

Matilda stopped, watching the sibs' anal play time impassively, then turned and marched out again.

"She really only cares about genitals," Lucin mused.

Celeste was mostly oblivious for a moment longer before slowly returning to the land of the conscious.

"Whatchoo say?" she asked dreamily.

"Nothing important. How was that?"

"Gooood. You should try it."

"Which part?"

"Aaalll of it."

Lucin untied Celeste, who in turn flopped bonelessly on the bed, then purred like a cat as she stretched out and got comfy.

Celeste looked up at her brother, giving him big, adoring eyes, and reached her arms out toward him.

Lucin slipped into Celeste's cuddle, the two of them eagerly holding each other all snug and warm. His cock semi-accidentally pressed against Celeste's pussy for a moment before they heard a robotic warning and had to adjust themselves different.