Robots Prevent Masturbation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did that on purpose," Celeste accused.

"Maybe. I think it'd feel really nice to just, like, have it there."

"And have sex?"

"I mean that too. But it wasn't what I was thinking."

Celeste chuckled and nuzzled against Lucin's chest. "Sure it wasn't."

"Just, you know, lying together, my cock hard against your pussy, just on the outside. One of us would move a bit every now and then. That's all."

"Mmm, that does sound nice actually. You don't think we'd go crazy and do something stupid after a while?"

"I'm sure we would. And it would feel really, really good when we were that worked up already."

"Hm, true."

Celeste sighed and gave Lucin's chest some kisses. She wasn't done with him yet, even if she needed a while to get her energy back. Especially since she knew how turned on he was, and how good he was being while he waited for her.

"Think I'll be able to make you cum from your ass?" Celeste asked.

"I'm sure you'll find out."

"Do you waaant me to find out?"

"... yes."

"Good boy."

Lucin was a little nervous about what devious things his sister might do to him, but then again after the extreme play session he'd just had with her ass, he couldn't very well complain. He could trust her to treat him well, anyway. Anything she did would only be out of love. And horniness. Love and horniness.

Celeste eventually decided she'd had enough cuddles and started playing with Lucin's butt. She just grabbed at it at first, groping his ass while they lay together, then ran her fingers up and down his butt crack, teasing his tight little hole.

She made herself horny again at the same time as working her brother up, so she soon had to roll him over so she could spread his ass and eat it out.

"Mmm, that does feel nice," Lucin cooed. "You're good with your tongue."

Celeste gave Lucin's butt a spank. He didn't seem to mind.

"Damn right I am," she said.

She tongue-fucked Lucin's butt as hard as she could, getting all slobbery over him while groping and squeezing his ass cheeks. The spit dripping down his butt crack matched the precum dripping from his cock.

Celeste added some proper lube, adding to the sloppy mess, and poked around with her fingers. With plentiful warming up, Lucin's bum was very accommodating and easily allowed a few fingers inside.

"Oh wow, you're wiggling so deep in me," Lucin moaned.

Celeste giggled. "You think that's deep? Just you wait."

Lucin wrapped his arms around a pillow and held it to his chest. "What are you gonna do to me?"

"Nothing you don't want me to."

"You make me nervous saying things like that."

"Mmhm." Celeste smacked his booty a few times. "Let's get this ass in the air some, shall we?"

Lucin whimpered, but raised his butt up for Celeste, adopting a pose very similar to the one he'd tied her in not so long ago. Except, of course, she wasn't bothering with ropes. There are some thing more powerful than restraints, as it turned out.

Celeste kept going with tongue and fingers, now at a more obscene angle than before. She eventually brought out the dildo that Lucin had used on her, and in turn put it inside him.

There was tacit agreement between the two of them that asynchronously sharing the same toy up their bums was pretty fucking hot, though in Lucin's case adjusting to the size of it inside him occupied more of the forefront of his mind.

"How you doing with that?" Celeste asked.

"Good."

"Not too much?"

"No."

Celeste grinned widely. "Want more?"

"... maybe."

Lucin bit his lip while Celeste laughed in delight. She was enjoying this, he could tell. Which was fair enough.

Just, once she really got him going like this, he wanted more. He hadn't been sure how much he could handle, and still wasn't, but he couldn't help wanting more and more.

Celeste was only too thrilled. She'd been hoping to use their new strapon, and indeed she would get her chance.

Lucin rolled on his side, half curled up, as he watched Celeste get ready. She'd left the dildo stuck in his ass while she got prepared, but even so his attention was entirely on her. Maybe it was just because he was horny as fuck, but Lucin felt like he could have sat and watched his naked sister doing just about anything and been fully entertained.

"What ya lookin' at?" Celeste teased.

"You," Lucin answered honestly.

"Not the strapon?"

"Not so much. Mostly you."

Celeste hesitated, her teasing having gone somewhat awry. Lucin had managed to fluster her before she could taunt him about how she was gonna pound his cute little butt.

"Why?" she asked.

"'Cause you're nice to look at."

"Oh my god. Shut uuuppp. I'm gonna peg you, you know."

Lucin smiled. "I know. And that's kinda fun to think about. But like, I think I could just watch you all day."

Celeste harrumphed and tried without success not to blush. "You're being a goof."

"Maybe."

Celeste fussed with her new strapon much longer than necessary. She found that letting her brother check her out for an extended length of time felt really nice.

He liked looking. He'd said so. She'd kind of understood that anyway, in the same way that having him all naked around her was a turn on, she'd assumed he felt much the same. But that was different than openly admitting to enjoying the view. To saying that he was just enjoying watching her.

"You're only s'posed to say horny things," Celeste complained.

"Was I not?"

"No. That was... it was nice. Try and be hornier about this."

"Oh. Sorry. Nice tits."

Celeste smirked and shook her head. "Good effort, I guess."

She flaunted herself a little more, including flouncing her strapon around in Lucin's eyeline, really basking in his attention. It made her feel warmer and fuzzier the more she did it, but also made her hornier, and the anticipation eventually forced her back to the task at hand.

"I really wanna get this inside you," Celeste said.

Lucin nodded and tried to roll over on his front. Celeste stopped him, and instead laid him flat on his back. She pushed his knees up toward his shoulders to expose his ass.

Lucin could watch Celeste while she jammed some sloppily lubed fingers in him and made sure he was all slippery and ready for her. She could watch him too, which had probably been more of the point. Or maybe it was to force him into a more helpless, submissive, and cute position for her to peg him in. Either way, it was working for him.

Celeste hooked her brother's knees up over her shoulders, then pressed her strapon to his slick little bumhole. She was power tripping a teensy little bit from being so in control of him, but also was dead focused on making him feel intense anal pleasure.

"Ready?" she asked.

Lucin's face was flushed rather cutely, and he just nodded while staring wide-eyed at the toy pressed against his ass.

Celeste grinned. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle. At first."

"... you don't have to be too gentle."

Celeste laughed and leaned down toward Lucin, folding his legs toward his shoulders and kissing him deeply. She maintained the kiss while sliding inside him.

Lucin moaned into his sister's mouth and felt his ass stretch out around her. He wanted her. All of her. The sex and the intimacy and emotion. Every little bit of Celeste that he could get.

It was getting to be far more than a game to both of them. Maybe that had been inevitable, or maybe it was something they'd chosen. Either way they were deep into it now, and what was meant to be a naughty, horny pegging session had already evolved into a sharp increase in sibling love and affection.

"I can't fuck you properly if you hold onto me like that," Celeste said between kisses.

"It's so good though," Lucin said.

"Mmm, you like it like this?"

"Mmhm?"

"What happened to wanting it a bit rough?"

Lucin wiggled some underneath Celeste. "Well... maybe this is better."

"Ah. You like me pinning you down and kissing you."

"Yeah."

"And all deep inside you."

"That too."

"Gooood brother."

Celeste tenderly pegged her brother for a long, slow, sensual time. They made out sloppily and gratuitously fondled each other, enjoying every part of each other, excepting of course the parts that would get them in trouble with the nanny.

To his surprise, Lucin eventually started feeling some things inside him that were very similar to when he was masturbating and about to cum. It was weird because they hadn't touched his cock at all, but it really kind of felt like he was going to explode anyway.

"Are you gonna cum?" Celeste asked, sensing the changes in her brother.

"I... think so?"

Celeste bit her lip and kept trying to fuck him at just the same rhythm that seemed to be working. She lifted herself up enough to watch Lucin's cute face as he came.

Lucin was only used to getting orgasm through playing with his cock, either himself or with someone else. The feeling of it happening from inside was a little disconcerting and scary, like he had a lack of control over it, but he also had the sense that it would be wonderful and he really, really wanted Celeste to have that kind of control over him.

That plus his brain was turning mildly to mush from his sister's affections and anal sexy times. He was becoming a babbling, helpless sex toy for Celeste, and only got more incoherent as his orgasm neared.

Cum went absolutely everywhere. Both sibs were shocked and delighted at the sheer quantity and mess of it all. Both tummies got all cummy and gooey, and Celeste kept milking it out of him, even after he was clearly spent.

"Damn, what a mess," Celeste purred in overt self-satisfaction.

"Guh."

"What's that, brother dear?"

"Mah... bleh... duh."

"Oh no, I broke you."

Celeste giggled and slowly pulled out of Lucin. She cuddled him happily until he recovered enough to form words again.

"That was... intense," Lucin said.

"Mmm, it was fun."

"We've got cum all over us."

"We sure do."

"... we need to do that more."

"Hehe." Celeste nibbled at Lucin's ear. "We sure do," she agreed.

****

The sibs got lost in their own little world of sexual mischief. Mostly all anal, as per their limitations and also their new preferences. Lots of kissing and general physical closeness too, but when they were really horny, it was all about the butts. They were really horny a lot.

Clothing became the exception rather than a rule. It was far more common for Lucin and Celeste to wander about the house and yard bottomless or fully nude than to be properly attired. It was also common for them to spend the full day with their assholes lubed up, just in case, which led to games of Surprise Butt Sex between them. There weren't really established rules to said game, but if one sneaked up on the other, there were usually a surprise pair of fingers going up the bum, or indeed a toy of some kind.

Matilda continued to not give two shits about anything they got up to, as long as penises and vaginas weren't involved. That did make the impish siblings get rather creative around her at times, but for the most part they ignored her as a minor obstacle to fun.

Their free time largely revolved around butt stuff these days just generally. Even when not specifically trying to make each other cum, or score points in Surprise Butt Sex. Wearing butt plugs and nothing else outside to do some minor gardening or sunbathing, for instance, or idly sharing a double dildo while watching a movie together.

"I think we scandalized some more neighbours together," Celeste observed.

She was lying on the couch opposite Lucin, most of their double dildo having disappeared into their bums. They hadn't quite mastered it and taken the whole thing between them yet, but the training was fun enough that the goal didn't really matter.

Lucin shrugged. "If they're going to be scandalized, maybe they shouldn't be so nosy."

"Maybe. But I think maybe if we're naked in the front yard and on our hands and knees weeding the azaleas, maybe it's not really them being nosy."

"I mean... maybe. No one's complained yet, though. Maybe they're enjoying it?"

"That's a possibility. I know I like watching you be all industrious while stuffed with your butt plug."

"Yeah I know you do. You kept making it vibrate with your phone."

Celeste sighed at the memory. "Well at least it was mostly subtle. I thought about trying to surprise butt sex you out there, but I feel like that might have gotten the cops called or something."

"Very likely, yes." Lucin bit his lip. "You could try it some time just to find out though, if you wanted."

"Mmm, I might just."

The sibs spent the next little while in their own private fantasies, which were quite similar in nature to each other, really. They incidentally stuffed another couple inches of their shared dildo into their butts in the process.

"Hey, wanna go upstairs so I can pound the shit out of your ass?" Celeste asked.

Lucin pulled himself off their dildo with a long, lewd slurping sound. "Yes."

"Cool."

The sibs rushed upstairs, naked and horny. Lucin flounced into bed and waited impatiently for Celeste to get ready.

Celeste deliberately took her time, savouring the view of her darling, slutty brother waiting to get his ass wrecked some more. It was nice to be slow and romantic sometimes, but other times it was way more fun just to be horny little fucks with each other.

In this instance, brother and sister were both in the mood for a nice hard butt pounding. Lucin happily let his mind go to mush while Celeste drilled him deep and mercilessly. She gripped his hips tightly and rode him hard, having delicious, sexy fun with his body.

They probably would have kept going until Lucin came and his ass was all sexily sore and unusable, but much to their mutual surprise, there was an interruption in their otherwise excellent plan to pass time with some fun and inappropriate bonding.

"Oh what the fuck!"

Celeste froze and slowly looked up. Lucin's head followed a similar trajectory.

Bella and Elias, their mother and father, stood in the doorway, a complicated mix of confusion, shock, anger, and exasperation on their faces.

"Oh, hey Mom. Hey Dad." Celeste coughed softly. "We're just--"

"Why the absolute fuck are you pegging your brother?" Bella demanded.

"Well--" Lucin started.

"Don't answer that!"

"Ok."

"I swear, you two swore a robot nanny was excessive, and yet--"

"It's her fault, you know," Lucin said.

Elias rolled his eyes. "Ok, I'd love to hear this."

"Don't encourage them," Bella muttered.

"See, Matilda wouldn't let us masturbate," Lucin said, pressing on with as much dignity as he possibly could while naked with his sister balls deep in his butt. It wasn't a lot of dignity, really. "She, like, busted down doors and everything."

"I was wondering about that," Elias admitted.

"She wouldn't let you masturbate," Bella repeated flatly.

"Right," Celeste said. "Don't know why she cared. Programming or something. And she was supposed to fix the doors, but she never did. I'd go have a serious talk with her if I were you."

"Forget the damn doors," Bella said.

"On it," Lucin said.

"You both know I wouldn't deliberately stop you from masturbating."

"I'd always assumed as much," Celeste said.

"Keeps us out of trouble," Lucin agreed. "And it's a fun, healthy activity."

"So why," Bella said, holding up a hand to forestall any further comment, "didn't you just call me and ask me to change that setting?"

There was a pause.

"We didn't think of that?" Lucin hazarded.

"It's a really good idea in hindsight," Celeste said.

Elias patted Bella on the shoulder. "At least the azaleas came out alright this time," he said. "Weeded and everything. So that's a bright side."

Bella sighed and rubbed her face. "These children will be the death of me. You know they will."

"Yes, that's family for you," Elias agreed sympathetically. "Should we go to our room and do unspeakably filthy things to each other in retaliation? Our door's off the hinges too, I noticed. We can--"

"Oh gross Dad!" Lucin complained. "We don't want to hear you doing sex stuff."

"Yeah!" Celeste said. "Gross."

Elias flashed a smug grin at them. "Think about that before you two start fucking next time, how 'bout that?"

"... low blow, Dad," Lucin said. "Low blow."

"Fair though," Celeste said. "I mean, I peg you, Mom pegs Dad. It all works out."

"No one's pegging anyone," Bella said. "Celeste... I mean jesus, just get out of your brother already would you?"

"I--"

"Your father and I are, indeed, going to go have some very loud sex. Maybe that will make you two think about your decisions a little harder next time."

Celeste waited until their parents were gone, then slowly pulled out of Lucin's butt.

"Well... that wasn't as bad as it could have been," she said.

"True enough. But they haven't started fucking yet either."

"Yeah, there is that. You know, I sometimes feel like they don't realize how much influence they've had on us."

"You mean like how they caught us in bed together and are retaliating by having loud, crazy sex?"

"Yeah."

"You might be on to something." Lucin shrugged. "Wanna keep pounding me? We're already in as much trouble as we're gonna get."

Celeste smiled softly. "Just wait for it."

"For what?"

--Do not do that--

"That," Celeste said, smiling more smugly.

Lucin giggled. "Ha, serves them right."

Vicious swearing could be heard for a moment, then Matilda walking back the way she'd come.

"Presumably they'll have turned off whatever anti-sex program was running," Celeste said, trying to make it sound like an idle observation.

Lucin perked up. "Oh. Yeah, you're right. So we could...."

Celeste nodded. "Wanna maybe, like, do me in the butt? Like properly and everything?"

"Not in the pussy?"

"I mean, definitely. Just... I got so used to anal. And I kinda like it. And... and it would kinda sorta be my first time having a penis in my butt and all. It would be nice, I think."

Lucin grinned. "Well how can I say no to that?"

"Ideally you couldn't."

Lucin watched Celeste thoughtfully while she shed her strapon. "I do wanna do you in the pussy too though, you know," he said.

Celeste blushed faintly and tried to flip her hair nonchalantly. "Of course. We're gonna do all kinds of things, dear brother."

"All kinds? Like all the things?"

"I... I hope so, yeah. I mean... fuck, Luce, I kinda love you and shit."

Lucin's cheeks flushed even redder than Celeste's. "For real love?"

"I think so. It's a weird feeling for me."

"Same. But I definitely love you too. Like, the sex is really fun and nice and all, but... it wouldn't mean much really if it wasn't with you."

The siblings were practically taking turns making each other blush at this point.

"Including me destroying your ass just now?" Celeste asked.

"Including that." Lucin tried to smirk, but couldn't help making a genuine, earnest expression at his sister instead. "I don't just let any girl do that stuff to me, you know."

"I'd sure hope not. Your ass is mine."

"Correct."

"And... and mine can be yours."

"Already is, I think."

Celeste squirmed. "Not 'til you do it right."

"With my penis?"

"Yeah."

"Ok."

"And of course you're gonna have to lick my pussy really good after," Celeste continued, trying to salvage some sense of control after having been so vulnerable. "And make me cum lots. And--"

"Cel?"

"Hm?"

"I'll do any damn thing you want."

Lucin leaned in and kissed Celeste deeply.

"Oh," she said. "Good, then."

She accepted more kisses, and fell back with Lucin on top of her. In contrast to their mutual horniness, this was a slow, tender affair. They kissed each other and ran their hands everywhere, moving together as one on the bed, all warm and soft and naked.