Rob's Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was watching on in fascination at the point where our bodies joined together, when she gently raised my chin to look at her face. I paused for a moment to watch her large breasts bouncing up and down in front of me, and then I fixed my eyes on hers and she smiled back at me.

"Are you OK?" She asked me, barely above a whisper and much too quiet for the other two to hear, even though they were making a lot of noise of their own and were too focused on each other to hear us.

"Yeah," I told her, which wasn't completely true. I was still trying to figure out how I felt about all this. About everything that had happened tonight. I smiled back at her reassuringly, and moved my hands down to grab hold her smooth ass while she continued to ride my hard dick roughshod inside her.

I heard Jane moaning up a storm and turned to look at the other two fucking at the side of us, and I saw something I'd never wanted to forget, the sight of Rob's beautiful thick cock frantically thrusting in and out of Jane's pink pussy, at a much quicker pace than Bre and I were moving together. Rob was like a feral beast going at Jane. It was quite a sight to see. It looked like Jane's pink fuck tunnel was being spread wide open, just enough to be able to accommodate Rob's thick shaft.

I felt so jealous of Jane. That should have been me in an ideal world. It should be Rob wrecking my ass right now. And it should be just the two of us here. No one else.

Nevertheless, the performance was a delicious thing to see, until Bre, feeling ignored and wanting for my attention again, brought my face back to meet hers and then started kissing me again while she grinded her hips in a circular motion on my lap, with my cock buried deep in her pussy, swirling around inside. I felt her muscles contracting around my length.

And, I didn't like to admit it, but it felt really good, her doing that. She felt.. nice sitting on my lap too. Her soft, warm body being pressed against mine. Naked skin to naked skin, it felt so intimate in that position. it was still a new experience for me. I hadn't gotten very far with guys, yet, and I'd never so much as kissed a girl before tonight's events.

If only I was straight it would be so simple, but despite everything, despite this pleasure and her sweet personality, and how good it felt kneading her buttocks with my hands while rode me, I still wasn't attracted to her, either physically or emotionally. And that makes all the difference, at least to me.

Rob and Jane had switched positions now, and Bre prodded me to do the same. Unfortunately, Rob was once again outside my field of view and I was stuck having to focus all my attention on Bre.

Bre was laid on her back, on the couch with her knees spread wide and against her chest, while I knelt in front of her, with my damp, latex wrapped cock pressed softly against her entrance. I looked at her to check to see if she was ready, and she nodded, telling me to go ahead. I pressed my sensitive tip against her slit and slid right back inside in one swift push. Now we were joined back together again. This angle felt a little bit different to the one we were positioned in before. But it felt just as warm, wet, and tight as I took my turn at controlling our intercourse, and began thrusting my cock back and forth inside her.

Soon enough, I was just as much into the experience as everyone else, I was fucking Bre in and out, as hard and fast as I could. Both girls were moaning loud now, and I could hear Rob's deep voice grunting and groaning right along with them. So I assumed he was fucking his girl with everything he had to give. I was dying to take a look but if I was caught watching them from this position, it would definitely have looked suspicious.

A few moments later I heard both Jane and Rob moaning, almost in unison, and then I heard Rob shout a few expletives and then they both seemed to quieten down a lot after that. I took that as a sign they'd climaxed together.

Meanwhile I was still stuck fucking Bre. I'd had my back to the other two, so I was unable to see what they were doing. I could vaguely hear Rob mutter something involving my name, so I assumed he was watching me and Bre now.

For some reason this turned me on. Having the guy I fantasized about all the time, watching me fuck someone else - even if it was a woman. So I put even more effort into what I was doing and fucked Bre with everything that I had, flexing my back and my ass for my presumed audience. Doing this was taking its toll on Bre. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me into her, closely, as I continued thrusting my cock back and forth inside her.

Her moans were getting progressively louder, desperate, and I felt her get even wetter around me, drenching my pubes with her own juices, and then I felt her sheath around my cock begin to quiver against me, massaging the length of my cock from every angle. It was an experience I wouldn't ever be able to accurately sum up in words. I'd never felt anything like it before and I couldn't hold back any longer as I burst inside her and flooded my condom several thick ropes of cum. I buried my face into her neck and groaned as I rode through the overwhelming sensations flooding through my body.

I remained buried inside her for a moment longer, while I caught my breath and regained my senses. Then I slid out of her, still feeling a little breathless, and sat beside her. She was breathing a little hard too. I pulled the spent condom gently off of my sensitive dick, and stood up and walked into the bathroom to deposit it down the toilet.

When I got back into the lounge they all looked up at me as I approached.

"I guess I was wrong about you," Rob said, in a serious tone. "You're not a fag. Sorry for ever doubting you, man."

'If you only knew, Rob', I thought.

That had all happened earlier this evening, and I was still trying to process everything that had happened.

Nothing had changed about my sexuality. I was still very gay. I felt nothing romantic for Bre. Although it was possible we could become good friends if the opportunity arose. Maybe she could even be the support I would need when I did finally decided to come out. Still, at least I now can say that I've been with a woman, and that know for sure I'm gay.

The sex itself was a rather nice experience, but I just wasn't attracted to her body. I wasn't attracted to her emotionally. Nothing more than a friendship could happen between us without both of us suffering in the long run, because it takes more than sex alone to make a successful relationship work, and I just wasn't wired that way.

However, tonight's events will hopefully keep Rob off of my case for a while. I'd apparently passed his twisted little test. But I got something out of it too, I'd seen his nice fat cock. And that's something he couldn't take away from me, even if he did deny me anything more than that. And every time he spews his homophobic garbage around me, I'm going to think about me riding that gorgeous thick cock of his, and smile right into his smug, bigoted face.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Milf - A G2S Story Pete's nymphomaniac mother has her eyes set on his boyfriend.in First Time
The Summer Affair - A G2S Story A guy cheats on his boyfriend with their female best friend.in Romance
The Slow Seduction of Matt Straight woman seduces a gay man over a long period of time.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Be Careful What You Wish For A gay man has an affair with his boyfriend's sister.in Erotic Couplings
The Jealous Sister Bella blackmails her brother's boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories