Robyn Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Sis opens Big Brother's robe. I gasp and put both my hands over my face, hiding a blush nobody can see. What lurked beneath Big Brother's robe and has now escaped into the light of night is enormous! It must be seven or eight inches long and three inches thick.

Big Brother, I never knew! It hovers in the air just above his thigh, bobbing up and down ever so slightly with his heartbeat, almost in time with the beat of the music. It has thick veins and a big, broad heart-shaped head and looks sinewy and intimidating, not to mention obscene as all get-out! His penis is bigger than the ones Sis and I saw on the porn video. And those were huge! And we were too embarrassed to talk to each other about it during or after.

His penis? Get real. His cock. "Be Honest." That's what you said, Mr. D . "Call things what they are." And this is what it is!—my brother's cock is the largest I've ever seen. Not that I've seen many. In fact, none, except for my dad's accidentally. And those porn flicks. I wanted to watch more porn, but the logistics of doing that and not getting caught by my strict parents was too risky. Ironic, huh, not getting caught by my strict swinger parents?

That's it! I'm going to storm in there and make a fuss and shame them. It'll serve them right. But I'll wait just a little bit, just a little longer. It'll be more effective if I catch them after they go a little further than they already have. Or ... maybe they'll realize how wrong this is and stop by themselves. Or maybe ... maybe, to be honest, I'm just a tad curious.

Now Sis—she's breathing deeply, almost panting—puts her hand on that huge Big Brother cock, wraps her fingers around it as far as they'll go—which is only half-way—and starts stroking it slowly up and down, up and down while they kiss, and I gasp as I watch that monster stiffen up even more.

That's when I notice my left hand on my right breast, cupping it over the robe and massaging. I did that unconsciously while being distracted by Big Brother's cock. My naughty left hand snuck up on my breast while I was distracted, and started playing with it. Disgusting! I jerk it away.

My breast? No! Call things what they are; pull no punches! My boob, my tit! And even while I realize this and recoil from it, that naughty left hand sneaks back again, slips under the robe and starts fondling the nipple, pinching and rubbing. The nipple is naughty too, because it stiffens up a little like my brother's cock, and I shudder with the sensation, actually the pleasure, and I notice I'm breathing harder, panting, just like Sis. Mr. D, this is a sight you'd find interesting!

She moans. I hear it easily over the background music. It's too clear to be coming through the mirror, there must be microphones in the room picking up every sound and feeding it in here where I'm slouching back on that couch listening and shamefully feeling myself. She moans again and slides down out of the chair onto the soft carpet at Big Brother's feet. She pushes his knees apart and opens his legs wide. And then she puts both her hands around that big beast and starts gently stroking—actually pumping it up and down while she looks up into his eyes. He says, "Good, Sis, good!" The head is velvet red. I see he likes this because his hips move up and down in time with her strokes.

Sis moans again. No! That's me, I moan softly as my naughty hands let my robe down over my shoulders, exposing my boobs, and start playing with them, massaging, pinching, rubbing the nipples to make them stand out even harder! I have long, hard nipples, Mr. D. You might like to see them.

Just a little longer! I'll watch this disgusting display just a little longer to see how far they'll actually go. My naughty right hand drops down to my naked thigh beneath the bathrobe.

Sis leans forward. Is she going to kiss it? Yes! She plants a prim little kiss on top of the broad head, then looks up into his eyes, smiling. Is she going to kiss it again? Yes! This time at the very tip, where the little hole is. She opens her lips and her tongue slithers out rolled lengthwise into a narrow tube and probes the little hole. Big Brother's face flushes.

She leans back on her knees, then forward again. Is she going to kiss it? Sort'a! She wets her lips with her tongue, then touches them against the little hole, then begins to part them so that her wet slippery lips slide right up that big cock-head, part-way, half-way, then all the way, encompassing the head, lips clamping tight just beyond the ridge where the helmet head connects to the shaft.

"Look at me," he commands, and her eyes go obediently up to his face while her mouth gorges on that big head. She looks up at him with big brown eyes watching the pleasure on his face, mouth full and lips tight around the shaft.

I wet my own lips—naughty lips!—and bring up my naughty left thumb from my boob and push it slowly between those slippery lips, just like Sis did to Big Brother's cock. My lips tingle with the sensation.

Sis drops her robe completely, naked as she kneels there worshiping my brother's big cock, and I throw my own robe off and push it to the floor so I'm naked too, my bottom against that deliciously cool and fleshy-feeling leather couch. It feels like a giant hand, pliant and sensuous, cupping my entire bottom. I slide and squirm around in that upturned palm, and tingling sensations shoot through my hips and envelop my sex with a delicious warmth that makes me want to squeal. But I don't.

I'm completely, naughtily naked just like my sister, and I suck a thumb in my mouth and run my other hand up and down my thigh just below my ... my ... just say it! ... pussy! Cunt! Mr. D, what would go through your mind here?

Just a little longer, I'll watch just a little longer.

Sis comes up for air and says, "Like that?" She says it meekly, deferentially, humbly. Like that?, rising inflection, question at the end, coy. Wanting to please, submissive, never taking eyes off his face.

"You're doing very well, Sis! You're my Slut now. Be my good little Slut and keep it up." Commanding, authoritative, in control.

My good little Slut!

Before she returns her mouth to his cock, she says, "We've only done this once before, but I bet you've been with a lot of other girls."

"I have, Slut," he laughs, "but so far, you're the best. By far!"

She returns to his cock and takes the head into her mouth again, then starts working her full pink lips down the shaft a little at a time. He works his pelvis at her.

"I've had a lot of girls," he says wickedly, teasing. He puts his hands around her head and pulls her mouth forwards and backwards along his cock. When her mouth moves back, I see glistening wetness on the shaft. "Suck it, baby. Suck it good!"

Sis makes an urk sound, I guess because he's choking up the back of her throat with that fat head. He lets her go and she pulls off sputtering and gasping, string of saliva hanging from the side of her lower lip. She takes a couple of seconds to recover.

"Do you like fucking them, Big Brother?" she asks slyly. "Do you like them sucking you off? Are they your sluts, too?"

"Yeah," he answers. "Mary and Sandy and Alice and Jo and the rest. But now you're my little fuck toy, Sis. And you like it, don't you." She nods. "You love sucking off your Big Brother, don't you!"

"Ummhmm."

"Maybe I'll let you have a three- or four-way with me and them sometimes. But right now, get back on that cock where you belong, little girl, and do what you do best."

I feel hot in that tiny room now, and a little dizzy. One hand strokes my thigh, lightly brushing my pussy, and the other works on my tits while I writhe on the couch. My tits feel warm and exotic under my hand, and I pull on the tight nipples between my fingers.

Big Brother stands up suddenly, and his cock pops out of Sis's mouth. She pouts. He scoops her up without effort in those strong arms of his, carries her over to the bed, and tosses her onto it, crosswise into the middle. Then he grabs her ankles and pulls her back toward him, sliding her ass across the sheets until her hips are at the edge. Sis giggles, "Wheee!" He spreads her legs and gets down on his knees between them. "Now it's my turn, sweet bitch." Just before he buries his mouth in her pussy, he asks, "How about you, Slut? Do you have any boyfriends you fuck at school?"

She answers as he begins kissing her pussy. She doesn't have a boyfriend. She had her first sex at a frat party with a skinny guy alone in his room with a big dick who knew how to use it. "Not as big as yours," she adds demurely, and he mumbles back at her as he buries his tongue deep inside her. Then he alternates running his tongue up and down from the bottom of her slit to the clit, then down again to push in and out of her.

She goes on that this skinny guy, the next party she saw him, he made her have sex with another guy, a stranger, while he watched. Then another guy, and finally with the skinny guy again. She loved this so much that she realized she was a slut and didn't care to be anything else. "I love sex. As much as I can get." Her narration is interrupted every few seconds with a loud gasp—an intake of breath followed by a long sigh. "Yes, yes, right there. Please sir, don't stop. Ohh, don't stop!"

God, I'm hot. I cross my legs and squeeze them together, and my little bump—my clit!—tingles with excitement. Then I open them wide apart, my hand makes full contact with my pussy, and I rub up and down in time with Big Brother's tongue and the music, from the bottom of the hole up to the clit and down again, and then push my middle finger in and out, in and out, wet and slippery, then drag it up to the clit again. The little button is hard, and I shudder all over every time I get to it. I feel a yearning emptiness. I want to be filled. I need to be stuffed! I squirm on the couch, sliding my bottom ... my ass ... over it. I start to fantasize about someone grabbing my hips and ... No! Not someone. I imagine Big Brother grabbing my hips and ... and it makes me feel dirty and slutty. And good! Does that make you jealous, Mr. D?

My pussy lips are swollen and slick, and my little bud is like a hard knob begging to be rubbed and played with. My nipples are hard and tight, and I shiver from the friction as my other hand runs over them. I slide my ass around on that leather seat like I'm grinding it. I need to be filled up, I want to be a slut!

One last parting rational thought streaks through my brain before thought abandons me entirely: Isn't it amazing how morals disappear as soon as the hormones light up? Incest? So what!

Sometimes I play with myself and those morals go right out the window. It's usually you that I imagine, Mr. D, but now I've added Big Brother to my fantasy repertoire. Isn't that great, Mr. D? Two imaginary lovers; maybe I'll even do them both at the same time. I practice thrusting my pelvis and saying dirty things while my imaginary lovers fuck me. I just wish one of them would make me cum. I still haven't cum yet. I want to be owned and fucked; I want my pussy to clench and cum all over a hard cock.

Big Brother backs Sis into the center of the bed, and gets up with her. "Into the position, Slut!" he commands. She answers "Yes Sir!" and draws her legs and knees up, way, way back with her legs almost straight, feet above her head, knees at the shoulders, and she sort of winds her arms around the legs to hold them there. She pushes up her pelvis provocatively to position her pussy, inviting him in. "Fuck me, Big Brother. Fuck me!"

He cups the sides of her hips. "Fuck me what?" he shouts, and slaps her ass hard. "What do you say, bitch? Fuck me what?"

"Sir! Fuck me Sir." She pleads and whines, quite the little slut that I never knew she was. "Please Sir, fuck me! Please!"

He lays his enormous cock along her damp furrow and rubs the underside along it, up and down, up and down, and she squirms and makes little mewling sounds, pushing up her pelvis to grind against him. Please, oh Please.

He teases her this way a long time, sliding that cock up and down, slapping it against the pussy lips, making her beg. Then, when both she and I are about to pass out from the anticipation, he takes the tip and teases it around her slit, spreading her juices. Her slit is cracked open for him and looks slick and inviting, as if begging for cock.

Finally he begins to push it in a little at a time, just the tip, then the head, and stops there, watching her face closely. She begs for more. I think he enjoys making her suffer for more. He's certainly making me suffer. I manage to work two fingers inside myself, just the tips, imagining it's his cock inside me. It's really tight.

Now he starts burying the shaft, pumping it in and out in tiny little motions in time with the never-ending erotic bass beat, getting just a teeny bit deeper each time. I push my fingers inside myself and follow his motions, in and out, in and out. It's getting a little easier now—I think I'm beginning to loosen up, coating my fingers with slickness. God! So good! He slides it in a little more, a little more, until after a long time ...

Finally!! Big Brother is balls deep into Sis. They stay that way together and shiver and shudder, trying not to move, trying to stay still and enjoy that connection, I guess, because it's making me shudder around the two fingers deep inside me. Then he lowers his body all the way onto her and kisses her, another one of those obscene kisses that they started with, except now it's doubly obscene because they're joined together at two places. My imagination is so vivid that I almost feel his tongue in my mouth while his enormous cock quivers deep inside my belly.

I can't handle it any more! I'm losing it. No, I've lost it! I have to do something. I'm not in control of my body anymore, not in control of my senses or feelings or emotions. Now! I stand up naked from that couch, walk to that door, grasp that handle. I'm going to confront them. But not the way I originally intended.

They don't see me coming up behind. Big Brother plows Sis on the bed, umph, umph, umph, in time with the bass beat, like dancing to the music, what a great way to dance together, except it's fucking to the music, while she moans under the plow, eyes closed, and they're oblivious to everything except their humping. I reach out and lay my hand lightly on his shoulder.

Why should I expect anything other than an explosion? Because that's what happens. I don't know how he does it, but in a fraction of a second he grabs my wrist and arm in those big hands of his and violently flings me around and over his shoulder. I tumble, completely disoriented, for a fraction of a second, then find that I've somehow landed on my elbows and knees straddling Sis's waist on the bed, bare ass sticking obscenely up in the air with Big Brother's hand resting on it. Picture that, Mr. D. Sis shrieks, and Big Brother yells, "What the fuck are you doing!" even while he's still planted firmly inside her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was ... I mean ... like I was watching you ... and it's so ... it's so hot ... hot! ... just couldn't stand it anymore." I babble and mumble, probably making as little sense to them as myself, even if they understand what I'm saying, which they probably don't. I am not in control of this situation, either mine or theirs. I am so out of control! My cheeks burn in a deep, hot blush. Oh, they burn!

I blurt out—even while Big Brother pushes hard against my ass, tumbling me off Sis, over her head and onto my back on the bed behind her—I blurt out, "I just want to join you guys, you're so hot! And you've made me hot now, and ... and ... and see what you've done?" I rub my palm between my legs and hold it up and show them the slick moisture. Then I bury my hot flushing blush in my hands even while I continue my stupidity and my immodest rambling plea: "You did that to me! You did it! It's not fair, and now I need to fuck with you! I have to! I want to be a slut too. I am a slut, I can't stand not fucking with you. Please. Ple-a-se?" You can see, Mr. D, that I'm pretty desperate and out of control here. Too bad you're not here to correct and instruct me. I need some serious discipline.

Big Brother shushes and tells me that's impossible, I'm still a virgin, I'm too young, he's not going to take my virginity. After all, I'm his little sister and it would be wrong, so totally wrong and immoral!

I point out—fairly rationally for the situation I think—that he's already fucking one of his little sisters, so what would be so bad about fucking another? He sputters and can't answer, but still says No! He pulls out of Sis, stiff cock wagging in the air, crawls past her and scoops me up in his arms just like he did Sis, and I throw my arms around his neck and bury my head in his chest as he gets off the bed with me in his strong arms and begins walking toward the door, apparently to carry me up the stairs and banish me from the sex dungeon on the other side of the gun closet door that he'll lock behind me.

I can't help it, I feel his muscles rippling against me, cradling me, and I start crying. "But it's my birth-da-a-ay," I wail. "I'm supposed to get a pre-sent on my birthda-a-ay!" He stops mid-stride, and Sis jumps off the bed and comes to us. She puts her arms around both of us, loving, hugging. I continue to wail, "And that's what I want. I want my first fuck on my birthday. With Big Brother and Sis!" Sis winks at me so he can't see, and whispers into my ear, "I'm with you."

She shakes her head. "She's already here, she's already seen. It can't be any worse if she sees the rest of it." She looks at me with those big brown sympathetic cow eyes, shakes her head slightly, and says, "Maybe you can watch. If you're good. But it wouldn't be a good idea for you to join in." She winks again.

"Why?" I sniffle.

"Just because," she answers in a motherly manner.

Big Brother hesitates. He's unsure. Before he can decide one way or the other, Sis says, "Let her stay and watch. She's old enough now, she won't be any more damaged from what she's already seen. And besides that, maybe we could put on a show for her. Wouldn't it be exciting to be watched? By our own little sister!"

"Hmm ..." says Big Brother.

"We could help educate her about sex, so she's ready when the time comes."

Big Brother carries me back to the bed, the other side, and deposits me gently, head on a pillow. I curl up into a fetal position, suppressing sobs. Then he picks up Sis and puts her on the side opposite me. He looks at me, then reaches into the drawer of the night table and draws out a black leather choker with a ring on the front. He brusquely turns Sis face down and puts the choker around her neck, buckling it in the back. He turns her right-side up again, and she looks over at me and smiles, completely naked and exposed except for that choker. I'm up on my elbow at this, all attention-like.

"Can I have one too?" I plead. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. "It looks so-o-o sexy!" Big Brother doesn't answer, he just smiles and reaches into that drawer and pulls out another one just like Sis's. He scoots over on the bed, rolls me over like Sis, and attaches that one around my neck. I like the way it feels, snug but comfortable, like I'm branded, like I'm owned. I turn back and look up at the mirror above the bed and smile. It's so cute on me, just like Sis's.