Robyn Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tilt my head back and moan, exposing my neck to his lips and hands, and he kisses and bites it and yanks my silver chain and puts his strong hands around my neck and chokes me a little, and I like that a lot, I like him manhandling me every which way, pounding his cock into me all the while that I thrust back at him. His balls bang between my ass cheeks. I am helpless and completely overpowered, close to another orgasm.

He lies on me, full weight, pressing my body into the mattress, my legs locked around him, our skin mated together. I love his weight crushing me. Sis lies beside us, caressing and kissing us both. This is everything I want, I think to myself. It couldn't get any better. Then it does.

Then he does that final thing that pushes me over the edge. He kisses me. He kisses me while we fuck. He gives me that chaste little kiss like he gave me before, a chaste little kiss while we're joined together in every way humanly possible, as completely as a man and woman can be joined, and this is that last, final joining that makes it complete as that chaste little brotherly kiss melts into an obscenely loving brotherly kiss, then finally into a sweet, fucking, tongue groping mouth fucking wet slippery brotherly kiss. I feel him tense against me, push as deeply as he can go. I push my pelvis up against him and we lock together like that completely, arms intertwined, fingers interlaced, bellies, breasts, chest merging, and he begins to shudder and jerk and go over the edge, and that pulls me right over the edge with him.

We scream together, and over the vibrations of his groans through my body I feel the surge of his spunk through the base of his cock, flowing upward, upward to bathe and bless my insides with his beauty. Shock waves shoot through me, down my legs, the back of my arms, around my hips.

Oh God, I am filled, I am Whole, we are Holy! Completely out of control, I scream and cry and pass out for a few moments.

Afterwards, when I've recovered, we lie still joined together and cuddle and kiss with each other and with Sis who is beside herself with joy. "You did it, Little Sis," she says between kisses. "A beautiful, beautiful satisfied woman." Big Brother finally pulls out of me, leaking his sperm across my leg. I feel some of it leak out of my pussy. Sis and I take turns cleaning him and passing his spunk between our mouths. Then we all lie down together on our backs, Big Brother between us.

"Can we go back to being just brothers and sisters now?" I ask. They give me puzzled looks. "I don't see how that's possible," Big Brother says.

"No, no, you misunderstood. I mean can we drop the Dom-Sub act tonight, and just be normally incestuous brothers and sisters just like everybody else?"

We laugh, and all is well. We cuddle and glow together a while longer, then doze off for the rest of the night. I wake once to find Big Brother and Sis fucking. It makes me happy to watch. Later I wake him and we fuck again. By morning poor Big Brother is exhausted and drained of fluids. I yawn in the bed between him and Sis and say, "What a wonderful birthday I had! Thank you for all the presents last night. I'm a happy, happy Little Slut!"

***

So that's what I did for my summer vacation, Mr. D. After our first brotherly and sisterly educational get together, Sis helped me get started on birth control. Big Brother came home once more by himself and we spent a couple of pleasant nights together downstairs. Sis came by herself after that, and again there was pleasantness downstairs. Then they both came down together last weekend, and yet again we all came together. We finally tried out all of the equipment and toys down there too!

We're wondering how Mom and Dad would react if they knew. We're not planning to tell, but it's an interesting thought.

By-the-way, Big Brother and Sis got started with each other when she discovered an unlocked "gun closet" door one night. She tempted him to sneak down with her to watch our parents swing with the Prestons, unbeknownst to them. It served as their inspiration—they were all over each other that night on the couch in the little observing room behind the one-way mirror, but they didn't go all the way. The next morning Sis found the key and secretly made a copy, and they used it together at the next opportunity that our parents were away.

Big Brother and I are sort'a the opposite of Holden Caulfield and his little sister Phoebe

He wanted to protect her innocence. Big Brother helped me destroy mine. And good riddance!

I'm not a bad girl, Mr. D. Just a horny one who has finally let her hair down (and no more pigtails either!) I've learned that I am a slut and proud of it. That is a good thing. And now I'm off to college in a few more days to get more education with the boys and girls I'll meet there.

Oh, and I'll also be an English Major. All because of you and your inspiration to me, Mr. D. I owe you a lot. And even though I said up front that you'd never read this, I'm entertaining the thought of someday dropping by your office at school.

"Hi! Remember me?" I'd say brightly. "Robyn Ryder from your English Honors classes." I'd drop by for just a few minutes to tell you how much you inspired me, and just before leaving I'd nonchalantly toss this piece on your desk and say, "Oh, by the way ... this is what I did for summer vacation after your classes. I wonder ... would it be too much to ask for you to maybe read through it and even critique it for a former gal student who really adored you? And still does?" I'd giggle and be coquettish—doing a cute little lip-bite—and walk out the door waving my pretty little ass behind me, leaving this pretty little nugget on your desk.

And then maybe—a few days later—you'd call and invite me over to discuss that piece in a private tutoring session. "A-plus," you'd say, "but I have some thoughts on how to make it even better." And maybe Ms. D would join the tutoring. I don't know if she's anything like Wife D I met in my dream, but if she is, then it could be very educational and we'd all get along fine together.

*****