Robyn Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A resigned look, almost a disgusted look, crosses his face. Our mutual pleading has shamed him and he's starting to ride a guilt trip. "Damn," he says. It's a resigned Damn, an exasperated Damn, a cave-in Damn. "Just one," he says. "Just a tiny one. That's all!"

"Oh yes, yes!" I squeal. "Oh thank you Big Brother. Thank you sir! Master!" I'm so excited I bounce up and down on my knees.

***

"Get down here," Sis says, and parts Big Brother's legs for me. I get between them and smile and smile and smile at both of them with such a big shit-eating grin that they both laugh. "See how happy you made her?" Sis says. "And it's such a simple, easy gift." She shakes her head wonderingly.

I reach down to gingerly touch my Big Brother's cock, and he winces as I slide my fingers beneath the big rubbery thing and grasp it gently, bringing my face down to inches above it. "It's so warm," I say, and Sis answers, "Isn't it!"

"And soft," I reply, just as it moves a little in my hand, beginning to stir.

"But not for long," Sis purrs.

"Yes. I think I just felt it stiffen a little." I lower my nose to a half-inch above the head and sniff. "And it smells so nice and manly." And it does. I get a strong sense of musk and sweat and semen all mixed together with Sis's juices, which is somehow delightful to my nose.

"Get on with it," Big Brother growls, and I feel his cock jerk in my hand, stiffening a little more, almost imperceptibly. I pull on it a little, and blow lightly and experimentally on the head, and it jerks again.

"Careful," Sis says. "It can be a monster."

"Never," I answer. "This beautiful thing is too cute and cuddly to ever be dangerous." I tug on it a little more and it jerks again, and this time Big Brother emits a tiny little groan that he tries to suppress.

I blow again, and stroke it ever so slightly in my hand, fingers wrapped half-way around. It moves in my hand, and the next groan is slightly louder and unrestrained.

"The kiss!" Big Brother growls a command, eyes closed. "Do it!"

"Yes sir." I lean back to get a little perspective on Big Brother, Sis, and Big Brother's visibly growing cock. I pucker my lips while I take the opportunity to make a few more light strokes, then lean in again, lips slightly parted. It's already grown and stiffened noticeably in just that short interval. I touch my lips gently to the big head. It's velvety rough! I can't help my tongue going out for a little lick, and this elicits some moaning. I keep my lips on the head because I only get one kiss so I want it to last as long as possible. I move it around to the side of the head as the shaft stiffens more in my hand. I stroke it a little as my lips slide around to the front and my tongue gently explores the little hole.

Big Brother's cock is definitely getting big and stiff now, and I move my other hand to cup his balls like I did when he came inside Sis, but more gently. His cock jerks regularly in my hand, beating with his heartbeat, and I don't feel shy about pumping it more vigorously even while my lips part more and begin to slide up around the head. I can tell that Big Brother does not object by the way he starts thrusting his hips rhythmically, pushing the head farther into my mouth.

"That's quite a kiss," Sis says sarcastically as she rubs my back encouragingly. "Happy birthday!" My lips have slipped over his head and onto his shaft and I have such an enormous mouthful now that all I can manage to say is, "Fank oou!" One hand massages his balls while the other strokes up and down the massive shaft below my lips, and I am a happy, happy girl. I'm so proud of myself for making him hard.

Big Brother's cock is now fully erect and as stiff as a steel rod while I struggle, eyes closed, to get as much as I can into my mouth. Suddenly I feel him rise and his hands grasp my head on both sides. He pulls me off his cock just before I gag, gets up beside me, lifts me in his strong arms again, and gently places me on my back in the middle of the bed. My eyes are still closed as I feel soft lips against my own in something that's a lot better this time than a chaste brotherly kiss. He pulls away. I open my eyes. He's smiling down at me. In my peripheral vision I catch sight of that massively throbbing cock. He takes my hand and presses my fingers around it. His hands begin to explore my body to prepare it for an unexpected second birthday gift. I'm hot and breathing heavily.

He's gentle with me. "Help Little Sis into the position, Slut." He's gruff with Sis. I already know the position, but Sis helps anyway, getting my legs all the way back, touching my shoulders, knees slightly bent, wrapping my arms around them starting on the inside of my thighs, under the inside of the knee, and extending up along the outside of the calf, hands grasping my legs where they narrow down toward the ankles. It's difficult, but I see the reason. By pressing my arms outward against my inner thighs, I can get my legs really fully open and it helps me thrust my pelvis upwards. I'm completely exposed and vulnerable as Big Brother makes some final adjustments in my position, and this makes me really hot. I feel myself begin to open again.

Big Brother leans down and whispers in my ear, "I'm going to fuck you now, little sister. Is that what you want?" He says it sweetly and gently, not at all like he talked to Sis.

"Yes!" I say as emphatically as I can. "Yes! Fuck me, Big Brother!"

"I'm about to take your virginity, Little Sis. Are you all right with that? This will be final. You can't get it back."

"Yes," I answer meekly now. I want him to take it.

He sighs and smiles and kisses me on the forehead. "All right," he says. "Consider this a training session. You'll do everything exactly as I say. Understand?"

"Yes, Big Brother."

"Call me Master. Or Sir."

"Yes, Bi ... Yes Master. Yes Sir."

"Good. Now I'm going to be very gentle and easy at first. Understand?" I nod. "I'll enter you very slowly, a little at a time. If anything hurts, tell me and I'll stop." His lips curl up at the edges. He's been gently massaging my pussy with his fingers and palm all along and I'm already sighing and moaning with pleasure. He pulls his hand up, fingers glistening with my slippery juices. "Lick them off," he says. He offers his fingers to my mouth and I open my lips, welcoming them, tasting myself on them, sucking and cleaning them.

He strokes my cheek and fingers my pigtails. "These make you look fourteen, you know. I'm about to fuck a fourteen year-old little girl."

I roll my eyes. "My birthday is today, remember? I'm legal. Sir."

He playfully tugs the pigtails and leans in again, whispering, "After we get started, I'm going to ride you bareback like a horse."

He gets into position, splays his knees out around my ass, and hangs his stiff cock out over my pussy. It pulses up and down with his heartbeat. "Open wider," he commands, and I force my legs open even more than I thought I could. "Do you want me to fuck you, Little Sis."

"Oh yes, please fuck me."

"Oh yes, what?"

"Please sir. Please fuck me, Master. Fuck me good! I need it inside me, I want to be filled up."

He taps the head lightly on my clit. That feels impossibly good. Then he lays his monster up along my furrow, just like he started with Sis, and runs it up, the head poking all the way over my belly button, balls pressing against my pussy. He pulls it back, balls swinging low, until the head is just above my widening slit, teasing it. He pushes up again, he pulls back. Over and over.

I'm so hot and flushed I worry about fainting. "I want it in me!"

"Wider," he says, and I give it all I have to open even more. "Help her open her legs more, Sis."

I feel Sis come up behind and hold my ankles and help spread my legs. Her warm thighs cradle my temples, and I'm conscious that her pussy almost touches my head. She leans forward and she and Big Brother kiss wetly, tongues in each others mouths as I feel his fingers spread my pussy lips. Sis pulls back, and then backs up and leans down to kiss me. I feel the tip of Big Brother's head resting right at the opening of my slit just when Sis's mouth meets mine. Oh! The touch is electric, and as Sis's tongue explores the lips of my mouth, his cock explores the lips of my pussy. I feel waves of pleasure spread over my entire sex, through my buttocks, and outward along my arms and legs. And he hasn't even entered yet.

Sis sits up to watch and enjoy the sight as her thighs again embrace my head.

"Now just a little," Big Brother says, and I feel the head spread my slit slightly as he applies pressure.

"Ok so far, Little Sis?" I smile weakly and nod. I'm incapable of speech at the moment. Finally I get out a feeble "Y-y-yes."

He pushes a little more, still very gently, and I feel the head move a little. It's slippery with my juices, but I'm also incredibly tight. I don't know if I can take him.

"Almost there, almost got the tip in, Little Sis. You're really tight, but you're starting to stretch. Just a little more. A little more. Want me to stop?"

That's the last thing I want. "Fuck me Master, fuck me. Please!"

He continues the pressure and finally I feel the head of Big Brother's cock slide all the way into me, up to the ridge. Sis coos excitedly. I watch ourselves down there and see the shaft posing to continue inward. I look over at the bedside mirror. Is that really me about to get fucked, Sis watching both of us? I look deliciously naked and innocent in the mirror, and the man in the mirror looks deliciously naked and powerful, hunching over that naked, innocent little girl in pigtails. I see the two of them undulating slowly together in unison, like a little dance, one-two, one-two, working towards the same end: trying to get him into her.

He pauses a minute, head of his cock lodged tight and soaking in my wet pussy. I gyrate my hips about that head, using it as a focal point for the motion. Where did I learn that?!

"Good, Little Sis, good!" Sis coos again through moist, parted, lustful lips as Big Brother resumes his inward journey, pushing forward slowly, stopping now and then to make sure not to hurt me. I'm beside myself with joy. There is no pain, only pleasure. Finally I'm doing it! I thought I never would! I'm fucking!

He continues an inch at a time, working that eight inch monster into my tight little pussy until there's only an inch or so left. I pant hard, grunting little grunts with each tiny advance, clinching and loosening myself around him, trying to swallow him whole.

We stop a moment, completely still, looking into each others eyes. I see his green-eyed pupils dilate and contract, and feel his pulsing cock inside me, almost all the way in, beating with his heartbeat, beating with the music, and that triggers waves and waves of happiness that sweep over me. My muscles contract around him in little spasms of joy and he groans with pleasure. I am so happy! I can make him groan! Sis groans too, sweet female mezzo-soprano counterpointing his rumbling male tenor.

The last inch goes very very slowly, and just when I think he's all the way in, I feel the head press against my cervix. Immediately there's pain, and I almost shout out Stop!

But then, incredibly, the pain melds into pleasure without even ceasing to be pain. The pain and the pleasure are so intertwined, so part of each other, that I want them both, and the waves of electricity start over again.

My brother is all the way inside me, up to the hilt, and I feel his balls contracting and relaxing at the mouth of my pussy as I massage his shaft with my muscles, squeeze, relax, squeeze, relax ....

He removes my arms and hands from my legs and lowers my legs so that they ride over his shoulders. He leans forward, bending my knees back almost to my shoulders so that he has complete access to my defenseless pussy to penetrate as deeply as he wants. He whispers coarsely, "We're fuck-ing, Little Sis." He exaggerates the word, and his mouth makes it seem obscene. Which it is, but that's what we want, isn't it: beauty and obscenity together, wrapped up in a forbidden-sweet package. Mr. D, are you listening? This is Lolita speaking. It could've been you!

"We're fucking, Little Sis, all the way." He smiles as he fondles my breasts, turning and tugging my long stiff nipples between thumbs and forefingers. He leans forward above me to kiss my sister. "And now I own you. I own you, Little Sis! Understand?"

I nod and smile back. I am naked beneath him, soul and body, more naked than I've ever been in my life, and I want it, and love that he is just as naked for me. I have made him hard just for me, and he is deep inside me, and I am so proud!

"You're my Little Slut from now on. You belong to me. Do you like being my Little Slut?" He pinches the nipples hard. Again I squeal.

"I want to be owned, Master! I am your slut and will always fuck you whenever you want, and be your little girl slave." I thrust my pelvis up to swallow his cock deeper. I love the feeling of being penetrated to the hilt.

"Along with Sis," I add. "I want Sis and me to always fuck you and be your sluts, Sir. Your dirty, horny, obscene little girl sluts." With that I give him the hardest, tightest contraction I can manage, and make him groan again.

"Good, Little Slut, good. Now let your legs down along my sides. Slowly. Slide them down around me and cross them behind my back. Do it."

"Yes sir," and I do as he says as he leans forward over me. I slide my legs deliciously over his shoulders, down his sides and lock my ankles together over his ass. He lies on top of me, all his weight nearly crushing me, and it's the most incredible feeling I've ever had. He owns me, he fills me up, he is my Master and Owner, and I am his sex slave, his bitch, his slut. My pussy throbs around his throbbing cock, and I wrap my arms around him and rake my fingernails hard across his back, making him shudder. Sis mewls and coos above us. She kisses his back and shoulders while her hands are trapped between us massaging my breasts.

We lie this way together motionless for a long, long time, minutes, looking into each other's eyes, lips nearly touching, then barely touching, then sliding sensuously across each other ... then kissing.

Ohhh! I feel it building long before it finally arrives as we lie there joined together in so many ways—cock and pussy, pelvis and pelvis, skin embracing skin, lips and tongues caressing lips and tongues, soul fucking soul—all the while that Sis drapes over us cuddling, stroking, encouraging.

I feel it coming and I know what it is even though I've never felt it before. It spreads in heat and longing from a tube connecting my pussy to my belly, radiating from there, outward, outward through every surface of my body, the skin and nipples of my breasts, my thighs my face my calves and toes my arms and palms and fingers and face, ears hair ... they all shiver and rejoice in unison. I cry out

I'mmm cummmmminnng!

My entire body becomes a shuddering receptacle, shivering, encompassing, milking, stroking all of him, contracting, striving to pull his essence, his spunk, his sperm out of him.

I am completely helpless, dominated, controlled, and slavish. Finally, after a long, long time, a year maybe, the ecstasy of orgasm begins to fade very slowly into a deep, deep glow as I surrender my entire self, body and soul, to my Master!

Propped on his elbows on either side of my head, he smiles down on me and says "My, that was a nice one Little Slut. Would you like another."

"Please sir," I laugh while nearly crying, tears streaking my face, "may I have another?"

He pulls out of me suddenly, and I'm left feeling empty. He scoops me up in his strong arms and turns me over onto my hands and knees. He pushes my head down onto the sheet with one hand, and with the other under my belly pushes my ass up, way up in the air. "You know what I told you?" he asks. I'm not sure what he means. He smacks my ass with the flat of his palm and I jerk and scream. "I told you that after we get started, I'm going to ride you bareback like a horse."

"Yes sir."

"And I am. Now it's time to break you, Little Slut!" I feel his cock rubbing up between my ass cheeks. Then I feel the head poised at my opening. "Ride me, Big Brother, ride me Master. Break me. Break me good!"

He slams into me hard this time, no more Mr. Gentle Brother. Oh! I want it so bad, I don't even care if he rams my cervix, I'm ready for any kind of pain and lots of it. Do it to me!

With his cock buried in me from behind, he gets up to his feet in a crouch like when he came inside Sis, takes my pigtails in his hands, and pulls my head back with them. He begins riding me, bucking and pitching, cock pumping in and out.

"HiYii," he yells, "Giddyup Little Slut!, and lets my head down again, jerking my pigtails up and down like reins." My titties swing back and forth, tight nipples dragging deliciously over the bed-sheet in time with his riding, my ass is hiked way up in the air.

"HiYiiii! Giddyup!"

"Ride-em Cowboy!" Sis joins in.

She decides to join in another way. She rolls onto her back and slides her head under my belly. "Whoah-h-h, Little Slut!" Big Brother commands, pulling back on my pigtails to allow Sis to get into position. We stop—Big Brother balls deep inside me—while Sis slides all the way down beneath me until her head is right below where he and I join together. She slides a leg through so that now I look right down between her legs to her open pussy. "Giddyup, Little Slut!" Big Brother yells, and whips my reins again, releasing my head, and we resume bucking and fucking.

Sis's head comes up between my legs and I look underneath me, between my swinging tits and along my bouncing belly, to see her mouth sucking his balls while he pumps in and out of me. I see ripples radiate outward from my pussy through the skin of my thighs and belly with each pounding in-fuck.

We all move in unison now with each other and with the heavy beat of another Disco song. A three-way dance and three-way fuck! Every once in a while Big Brother pulls out and puts his cock into Sis's mouth to suck, then allows her to guide it into my slit again. My mouth lips slide up and down on Sis's pussy lips while my tongue goes in and out of her wet open slit.

Big Brother drops the reins for a moment, and his arms snake around my sides so he can fondle my tits while we fuck. I feel her hands join his. I look beneath me again and see his balls swinging back and forth like a pendulum above Sis's mouth, banging into my swollen clit with each swing. I fuck her pussy with my mouth again.

I can't stand it! The warmth spreads out again from my pussy and belly to all the parts of my body, out my stiff nipples and tongue buried in Sis, and I shudder and scream again, "I'm cummming!" The second time in my life!

"Oh thank you Master, thank you for making me cum again!" I say in a hoarse slutty voice after the wave has passed.

"Whoah, Little Slut! Whoah," says Big Brother, picking up the reins again and pulling my head back. I feel him dismount. "No. N-o-o," I whimper as he pulls out. I'm not ready to stop yet. "Please don't stop! Please! I haven't made you cum!"

"Oh, I'm not stopping, Little Slut. The best is yet to come. But I want you on your back for the finale." He lifts me and dumps me on my back. He slides a pillow under my hips to elevate them ... "for deeper penetration," he says.

He enters me hard this time, and I'm ready for it and bang back at him. "Undo her hair," he commands Sis, and she begins unraveling those pigtails that make me look so young while he plows me, balls swinging and banging against my little pucker hole as I thrust up at him on every in-fuck. Now my hair is undone and splays out, a halo around my head as we bang away at each other. He runs his fingers through it, grabs fistfuls.