Robyn Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Big Brother rummages in that drawer again and pulls out a long silver chain with a clip on each end. He clips one end to the ring on my collar, and the other to the ring on Sis's. The chain stretches maybe six feet between us. Sis and I smile big smiles at each other. We're bonded together. Linked! Joined!

Big Brother lies down on his back between us, head on a pillow, the chain joining me and Sis running across his chest. He tugs it a little on Sis's side.

Sis sits up and says, "Oooh, what a nice big cock, Master. Too bad it's gone soft. Would you like me to make it bigger, sir, so our guest can see how it's done? Please, sir?"

"Make it stiff again, Slut," he answers in a gruff voice, not at all like the sweet, gentle brother we know and love in the real world. His beautiful cock drapes over his thigh, still massive but not hard. I long to reach over and touch it.

"Yes sir!" Sis responds happily and goes onto her knees beside his hips so that she can look up at both me and him. She raises her eyebrows whimsically as she grasps the flaccid monster under its belly and lifts it to her face. She talks to me. "You have to start slowly, nothing too vigorous at first." She contemplates the monster, eyes turned inward, crossing, to focus on the large velvety head only inches away. Her crossed eyes and the expression of adoration on her face are just too cute and make me giggle.

"Maybe just a delicate little kiss to start." She lowers her mouth to the broad top of the head and deposits a sweet, chaste little kiss to it, full pouty lips puckered primly.

"And then a little more so," she says, and begins covering that head with more delicate kisses. I believe I see the head of the monster rumble and lift a bit, happy with the attention of this lovely girl showering it with affection.

"Then work it down some. It likes attention all over! See?" She begins to apply the kisses to the shaft, the top and sides and underside, and the monster stirs again. I see it struggle to rise to it's former glory.

Big Brother lays an affectionate hand gently on Sis's head and this makes me happy. Despite the act they're putting on—his Dominance and her Submissiveness—it's obvious they love each other. It makes what they're doing all the more ... strange, bizarre, and therefore exciting! I glow with love and anticipation.

I think Big Brother's Dom is not quite there yet, it seems a little awkward and stilted. I suspect he's not a natural, but maybe he'll get better with practice. Sis, on the other hand seems a natural Sub. She revels in his strong masculine presence, a presence that exudes pheromones and other exotic smells that lure us females beyond our wills to our fate.

Me a Sub? Maybe. Maybe not. Time will tell. I don't buckle to anybody. Unless I want to. But maybe I want to? Maybe I want to be slavish and slutty. Maybe I want to be commanded and dominated and punished. Maybe I want to be in handcuffs, on my knees on a chain, blindfolded, tied to a bed. Used! My clit and belly ache at the thought. So empty, so empty, needing, wanting, wishing, desiring, demanding to be filled and used! Mr. D are you listening? Big Brother?

We have lift-off! Big Brother's cock rises fully into the air, launched by a hundred kisses. It hovers there weightless, pulsing up and down. Sis, admiring her handiwork, says "Master! Look what I've done!" She runs her tongue around the head, then engulfs it in her mouth, lips closing tightly behind the ridge. Her cheeks shrink in as she sucks. She pulls on the chain that binds us together with her free hand, drawing me closer to also admire while she gazes adoringly upward into her Big Brother's eyes. Big Brother moans, and I reach to put my fingers around the long shaft below Sis's lips, but he pushes my hand away.

It grows harder, longer, and thicker as Sis works her wiles on it, coaxing, tempting, teasing with tongue, lips, and mouth. The skin stretches so tightly that I think it must be painful. Big Brother groans and watches in the mirror above the bed, cock pulsing in Sis's mouth.

Then it starts. Big Brother pulls her around and lays her flat on her back, spreading her legs and pushing them back until they mash against her tits. She holds them with hands behind her knees and looks up pleadingly, thrusting her pelvis into the air, begging to be penetrated. "Fuck me, please sir! Fuck me good!" Her pussy is pouty, begging, just like her lips. He doesn't take the time he did before, he slides right into her up to the balls and begins plowing again, picking up right where I walked in and interrupted them.

"Fuck me deep, Master! Deep and hard!" She lets her legs down to his sides and wraps them around him, clasping her ankles over his ass. She moans and sighs, writhing and undulating beneath him, pounding her pelvis up and down to meet his thrusts. Dancing! Dancing to the music! Beautiful. And obscene. And both—impossibly beautiful and obscene at the same time, dirty and loving at the same time.

This is wrong! This is monstrous! And this taste of forbidden fruit makes it all the more exciting and attractive and wonderful!

They go at this for a few minutes, cock and pussy embracing and kissing together, with me down on my elbows and knees watching as close as Big Brother will let me. "This is the 'Missionary Position', Little Sis," he says between grunts, pushing in, pulling out. "Want to see more?"

"Yes, yes!" I answer. "Yes sir!"

They show me different positions. I want to try them all! Big Brother dismounts and lies on his back and she climbs on top and mounts, facing him. She lowers herself, guiding his cock into her slowly until it's all the way in.

Before they begin moving, Big Brother does something strange. He hauls both of us in close with the chain until our faces are inches from his, Sis leaning forward from her point of impalement. "I love both my sisters," he says. "You know that, don't you?" Then he gives us both chaste kisses, which is what I expect for myself, but not for Sis considering what he's doing to her.

After a while, he guides her to rise and turn around and face away from him. He scoots up with his head against the pillows and headboard, then helps her lower herself onto him again, hands on her hips, guiding. When she's all the way down, she leans back supporting herself with palms on his chest and legs splayed wide open over his. Big Brother urges me forward with the chain, to within a foot or two so I can see their coupling close up, but he resists letting me closer.

I watch Sis's pussy move up on his cock so that only the tip of the head is still lodged within her, and then down, down, down the full length so that he's completely engulfed tightly within her, and they quiver that way for a few moments, her pussy milking and massaging his throbbing cock, and then they repeat, over and over again. She is so exposed and vulnerable, and he is so strong—violating and penetrating. I'm melting, my hand between my legs, nearly fainting with desire, and I want to touch both of them where they join together, even kiss and lick them there, but he won't let me.

After a few minutes, he helps Sis off and puts her on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed beside me, and makes her hike her ass way up in the air so that her body slants down, boobs and tight nipples against the bedsheet. He gets behind her on his knees and lays that monster cock right up along the crack of her ass with the shaft and head sticking impossibly way up above it. Then he slides it up and down, making her groan. He pulls me over closer so I can watch when he puts it in.

She's open and moist, and I can see a little up inside her as he puts the cockhead to her slit. Oh God! He pushes it in slowly, first just the tip of the head, a little hesitation and then the head, then a little of the shaft, then more and more, all with a small back-and-forth motion that continues steadily in, and while he's doing this Sis squeals with pleasure. Big Brother takes my hand and puts the palm against his back just above his ass. He wants me to gently urge him inward.

As he pushes in the last inch, Sis gasps, and I think it's because he just pushed against her cervix. Then she sighs and seems happy all over. He rests there a moment, cock and pussy soaking together. He pulls it out all the way until only the head is lodged, and I see his sinewy and heavily veined cock throb as her inner pussy lips tighten sporadically around the head. Then he starts moving—in and out, in and out—slowly at first, but picking up pace as he holds her ass tightly in both hands. He handles her ass with familiarity and authority. He owns it now! With my hand I urge him along.

"Deep. Deeper!" Sis rasps, and raises herself up a little to look underneath and watch that cock sliding in and out of her. "Please sir, fuck your slut hard!" Her tits raise off the bed and swing back and forth, nipples brushing against the sheet. Big Brother's balls swing, banging against her clit every in-stroke. Then after few moments, she squeals and starts shuddering. I think she's having an orgasm.

Big Brother grins a wicked grin at me and says, "Watch her, Little Sis. She's cumming!" He stops with his cock all the way in and strokes her back and ass, then reaches around her sides to fondle her titties and play with her nipples, helping her cum while her pussy clutches and spasms on his shaft. She's cumming on it! After a few moments, the shuddering subsides and she sighs deeply and says "Thank you. Master, thank you for making me cum. Can I help you cum, please sir? I want you to cum inside me." She starts undulating her pelvis up and down, pumping that cock and sliding him all the way in and almost all the way out. Sis has talents I never knew about.

Big Brother gets up to his feet, almost on the toes, still inside, so that he's in a crouch, cock banging downward, and I think this gets him in even a little deeper. This looks incredibly animalistic and obscene. They couldn't stop if they wanted to, if their lives depended on it, they are so deeply into the act. No turning back! He thrusts harder with urgency. She moans in synchronization and I moan in synchronization with both of them. My wicked hand plays with my swollen clit, rubbing and massaging. Then Big Brother does another unexpected thing.

"Come here Little Sis. Help me cum into your sister," he says. "Reach behind me and grab my balls. Then, when I cum, when I say so, squeeze and help me pump my jizz into her."

He doesn't need to ask again. "Yes sir," I answer as sluttishly as possible, and I reach behind, between his legs, and grab a fistful of balls as he bangs in and out of Sis. It feels like a thick velvet bag with soft, oval marbles sliding around inside.

Sis pants hard—real excited now—and Big Brother trembles all over. He pushes all the way in, as far as he can go. Sis squeezes and milks him with her cunt. They lock together involuntarily, unable to stop, completely out of control.

It happens! He starts cumming and I feel his balls move in my hands, trying to pull up to the base of his cock. I'm just as excited as my brother and sister.

"That's right, Little Sis, squeeze my balls. Squeeze, dammit! Squeeze hard!" he yells, and I do, not worrying about whether I'll crush them or not. "Fuck fuck fuck," Big Brother yells hoarsely, and Sis screams "Yes, yes, yes, cum in me, I feel it, I feel your cock spurting up inside me." I squeeze harder as if I could pump Big Brother's sperm even farther up inside her. He's bathing her insides with warm jizz. She screams again, "I'm cuming!"

I lean against them both, watching inches away as he jerks spastically into her. She contracts around him in waves. Then I see some of the jizz leak out of her around his shaft, coating it with creamy whiteness. I'm so excited I don't even think, I reach down and wipe some of that cream up with my fingers and smear it on my nipple. I touch my finger to my tongue. Salty.

Big Brother is too busy to react to me even if he wants. He tilts his head back and moans "Ooohhhhh." I think I'm close to cuming myself, whatever that's like.

Sis and Big Brother stay locked together a minute or two, quivering violently, eyes rolled back in their heads. They jerk together spastically like a joint epileptic fit. Finally they start relaxing out of it. They collapse on the bed together. The silver chain between me and Sis gets caught by his neck as he falls forward, and that brings me down on one side of him, Sis on the other.

***

Big Brother lies on his back between us. We sprawl together in the bed, our backs up against pillows at the headboard. Big Brother yawns and closes his eyes, resting, as if about to go to sleep while Sis and I watch and morn his dying erection. After such an adventurous life, it's so sad to see it start to droop and fade away. "It needs its rest," Sis says, giggling. "Then it'll come roaring back to life, ready to go again even stronger than before." She pats it affectionately. "May I clean it, sir?"

"May I help?" I ask.

Big Brother smiles, eyes still closed. "No, Little Sis, but you can watch Slut show you how to do it." Sis pulls the chain linking us from under his head and drapes it over his chest, then gets into position between his legs and takes the dying erection into her hands, gently fondling it as if cooing over and comforting a small animal. She winks at me, then lowers her head and begins.

"I like to start at the balls," she tells me, "and work my way up." She sucks them one-by-one, then both together into her mouth, rolling them around, working her tongue around them. Then she starts up the base of the dwindling shaft, licking up the white cream that coats and still drips from it until it's all clean. Arriving at the end of the shaft, she takes the head into her mouth and I see her tongue swirl around it inside her cheeks, cleaning it meticulously. Finally her cheeks sink in as she sucks the last remnants of his jizz out of that little hole.

She winks at me again, then rolls across his leg to my side so that we lie lengthwise facing each other. She pulls the chain off Big Brother's chest and winds it around our necks, binding us even more. She drapes an arm and leg over me, and we lock eyes without saying a word. She has this crooked smile on her face as she leans in to kiss me, and I part my lips and close my eyes and feel her slippery lips against mine. Her tongue pushes into my mouth, and suddenly I realize that she's kept his cum in her mouth and she's pushing it into mine.

I love her lips and tongue but I'm not sure about the jizz. It has an odd texture and taste that's hard to describe. Maybe like salty egg white with a hint of sweet? In the porn films, the women seem to love it, but I don't know. Maybe it's an acquired taste.

Well, then, maybe I'll acquire it. I think that's the key. I decide I will like it, and that's that.

As we kiss and I begin to savor the sperm that Sis feeds me, past the curve of her cheek I catch a glimpse of Big Brothers eyes. They're watching us with amusement and interest. He likes watching two girls kiss and exchange jizz mouth-to-mouth! He likes it!

Well then, let's give him a show. I certainly enjoyed them entertaining me, so here's a little back. I move into Sis's embrace without breaking lip contact and wrap my arms around her, moaning into her mouth. The moaning is not faked, my excitement never went away, it just rested a little. Our boobs press together, and I feel her hard nipples poking me, which sets up a sympathetic reaction causing mine to harden and poke her. We rub together sensuously up and down the entire length of our bodies and moan into each other's mouths. Big Brother rolls to his side, propping on an elbow, and watches with a big shit-eating grin consuming his face, hand cupping Sis's ass.

Suddenly Sis disengages and unwinds the chain from around our necks. I wonder if something's wrong, but then she puts a finger to her lips in a reassuring gesture, rolls me to my back, turns around and lies beside me, legs toward my head, cheek on my thigh, the chain connecting us running between my boobs and coiling on the bed between us. I feel gentle pressure of her hands against my legs, and I open them in the way she's guiding them. Oh my!

I feel her hand brush lightly up along the inside of each thigh, first one, then the other, a little farther each stroke, until finally she brushes my pussy lips. The feeling is electric; I jerk violently and reflexively at the first touch, then mewl in pleasure as the touches continue, more and more contact, fingers and palms running up along my furrow now, pausing at the clit and gently massaging, making me shudder. She lifts to an elbow and looks downward, then lowers her head. Is she going to ...

Yes! I feel the soft kiss of her lips on my pussy, very gently, then again and again, first my clit, then farther down, then my slit, and ... and I feel it begin to open under her lips! I shut my eyes tight to better experience the pleasure and throw my head back, moaning. That's when I feel Big Brother's lips on my forehead with a kiss of his own. Just like the first one, this is chaste also. I open my eyes to find him gazing gently into them. Another innocent kiss, this time on the cheek, and he pulls back to enjoy the rest of the show.

Yes! The show! I don't have to calculate or think rationally to know what or how to do the next thing; it's natural and inevitable. I push in toward Sis and urge her with my hands to roll on top of me, full weight of her body lengthwise on mine, her boobs pressed into my belly, mine into hers, and her legs spread to either side of my head. I kiss lightly, just as she did to me, again and again, little love kisses to the nub and the slit and everything in between. I lick. I like it! Her slit opens, wet with her juices and my saliva, and I kiss that pretty opening slit of my Sis's cunt with my wet lips and push my tongue into her just as she does to me. Some of Big Brother's cum is still in there, and it leaks into my mouth and I swirl it around, savoring the concept as much as the taste. And I swallow.

Can you picture this, Mr. D? I'm learning so much tonight, so many new things on my birthday! I'm coming of age in a most delightful way! Wish you here to see.

Sis seems to know what she's doing as I feel her give exquisite pleasure to every part of my pussy, making me gasp and throb and feel that longing, empty, desiring feeling in the pit of my belly, wanting it to be filled and stuffed full. I try to emulate her. What turns me on probably turns her on too. I pleasure her pussy with my mouth, doing the same things to her that she does to me, and I must be succeeding because we writhe together, gasping with pleasure at each mutual touch, kiss, taste, and thrust of the tongue.

Big Brother's strong hands and arms pull Sis off me. I wish he'd waited; we were starting to really get into each other. He kisses her. Now he lies back, looking intensely into Sis's eyes, and says, "Think you can make it big again, little Slut?" We both see the monster stir a little, as if coming awake after a nice little nap.

"Wait," Sis says, and smiles at me and winks. "Can Little Sis give it just a little kiss first? Just one? A little one, please sir!"

"No," he answers gruffly.

"Please, Big Brother," I chime in. "Just a little one to get it started. Sir."

He shakes his head.

"After all, I did help you cum, Big Brother." I command my eyes to become watery. They do. "If you let me do that, surely you can let me have a little kiss too."

"Just a little birthday kiss," Sis pleads. "She's been so good and well-behaved, you should reward her with just one little kiss. She wants it so much. How can you deny her that? On her birthday! Please sir. Please, please, my Master."