Robyn of Sherwood Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Robyn, yes" Marian gasped, she thread a hand through Robyn's dark locks, pushing the outlaw deeper between her legs. With her free hand Marian massaged her swollen breasts, her fingers teasing her hardened nipples.

Marian's scent was thick in Robyn's nostrils, and the younger woman's groans of pleasure spurred on her on. He fingers, used to plucking at bow strings, were now trusting deep into Marian, her tonguing flicking across her swollen nub.

Marian's whole body was quivering with her impending climax, she tried to push it down, to keep it at bay. Her free hand slipped from her chest to grip the grass as she willed the growing feeling to hold, to last just a little longer.

But Robyn's trusting fingers, and eager tongue where too much to over come.

"Sweet Jesus" Marian called out to the clear blue sky. "Oh Robyn now, now!" Her body jerked as she came around Robyn's fingers. She gripped the outlaws hair more tightly, urging her to keep going as Marian rode the waves of bliss.

With a final gasp, she went limp, her unseeing eyes staring up at the empty sky as her thoughts wondered in a haze.

Then Robyn's face came into view, smiling down at her "and you said I was taking charge."

Marian smiled back down at her, "that would never do, the fearsome Robyn Hood, overcome by a woman."

Robyn looked confused now "but you have overcome me. You have taken me captive body and soul. Do you not know that?"

"I hoped. But I thought.."

"I love you" Robyn interpreted her. "I love you completely. There isn't a moment that passes that I don't long to see your smile, listen to you laugh, feel you against me."

"Then don't send me away" Marian pleaded. "Please. I love you. Don't send me away."

"Never" Robyn told her. She laid beside her lover, pushing aside Marian's blond hair to lay her head on her shoulder.

They lay in silence, the rustle of the trees and bird song, the only intrusion into their happiness.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Marian said

"What, naked in a clearing?" Robyn asked. Marian could hear the smile in the older woman's voice.

"Exactly. Just you an me, together."

"It sounds perfect" Robyn whispered.

"But you are Robyn hood." Marian continued.

"I am Robyn Hood" Robyn agreed darkly.

"The people need their champion, who else will they tell stories and sing songs about?"

"Maybe they will tell stories about us one day?" Robyn suggested.

"Maybe" Marian replied. "Though I don't think they will ever be as good as the reality."

"No, you're right" Robyn agreed. They lay they there for a moment listening to the bird singing in the trees. "We should get up soon" Robyn told her.

"Just a little longer. The people can have Robyn Hood later, I want my Robyn."

"Ok" Robyn agreed, smiling into her shoulder.

So the two young women lay naked in the sun drenched clearing of Sherwood Forest, entangled in one another arms.

Time is a cruel mistress, and all too soon the day's sun began to sink in the sky. Though she had no desire to leave her lover, Marian pulled on her clothes, and headed in the direction of home. Robyn accompanied her part of the way, walking with her hand in hand. But before long they had reached the part of the forest where the trees began to thin.

"I dare not go further." Robyn told her, "not during daylight. The sheriff has his spies everywhere, and I cannot risk you being seen with me."

"I understand" Marian squeezed her hand.

Robyn placed a hand on her cheek "you are beautiful." The pair kissed softly behalf the shade of Sherwood. "You need go." Robyn said at last, "as much as I want you to stay."

"I know" Marian replied, reaching up to push a stray hair from Robyn's cheek. "Be safe."

Robyn smiled "you to."

Pulling her hood up over her blonde hair, Marian headed towards the forests edge, in the direction of home. As she walked her thoughts were filled with Robyn. Thoughts of the moments they had shared together, and the moments yet to come.

She heard them before she saw them. The sound of rattling metal, hooves striking the solid earth and the snorting breath of the horses. She turned just in time to see the three animals explode from the undergrowth.

The horseman were between her and Robyn. Instinctively she turned and fled in the opposite direction. Clutching up her skirts she ducked in and out of the trees, hoping to lose them among the undergrowth. But still the horseman came, the trees where slowing them down, but no where near enough.

Within moments they were all round her, their horses circling her, pawing at the ground. One of them lent down from his saddle, reaching out for Marian.

"Get off of me" She screamed. She swung her arm at him, but he caught hold of her wrist holding her fast.

Behind the horseman Marian caught a flash of scarlet moving between the trees. Will was near, and Robyn had to be as well. She just needed to give them time.

Marian struggled against the horseman's grip, "let go, let go, let go!" She screamed, trying to shake lose his grip.

But the horseman would not so easily let slip his prey. He jerked her towards him, sending her tumbling against his horse. Then she felt his hand on the back of her cloak, lifting up upwards.

Marian struggled against his grip, beating her fists against her attacker. But it was in vain. She found herself thrown across his horse. The horseman kicked back his heels and the horse lurched forward.

Marian saw an arrow whistle past then, disappearing among the trees. Then one of the men in front of her screamed, arching his back as the arrow struck him just below his ribs, piercing the metal rings of his mail. The man tumbled from his saddle, Marian's capture didn't even break stride.

"Stop!" Marian could just make out Robyn's voice, "you'll hit Marian." The outlaws voice grew fainter with every word.

Still her capture spurred his horse on, pushing the beast as hard as he dared. Marian was powerless to resist, tears of anger and frustration blurred her vision as the forest floor swept by.

Eventually the dense forest gave way to open farmland, and they slowed to a halt. "Good girl" Marian's captor patted the horses neck, "good girl." Marian squired beneath his grip, "enough of that" the man snapped, "unless you want to feel my hand across your face." Marian went still, she knew she was no match for them.

"We should be safe now" he told his companion, "we'll take it slow back to town, rest the horses."

"Whatever you say Sarge." Replied his companion. "What happened to Matthew?"

"Arrow to the back" the Sargent "dead as like as not."

"Bastards" the solider hissed.

"We'll standing around here won't do us no good. Lets get this little bitch back to the sheriff."

12