Roc and Shay Go Bi!

Story Info
Roc and Shay meet Lotus Lain and John Johnson.
1.5k words
3.17
3.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Meet Roc and Shay, a couple which really needs no introduction at this point. Roc is a tall, handsome, light-skinned brother with dark hair who is blessed with a fine, manly body and the dick of death. Shay is his lady, a curvy, dark-skinned sister with a thick round ass that simply won't quit. They've been setting the world of porn on fire for years and years. Roc and Shay make black porn great again. Couples don't get any more passionate than these two. The only snag is that this sexy black couple only performs with each other. What's up with that?

"We're going to rock together," said Lotus Lain, and the curvy, brown-skinned, big-booty cutie smiled at Roc and Shay. The sexy black couple looked simply delicious together. After doing some steamy bisexual porn with her good friend John Johnson, a manly, muscular brother who can fuck the sisters and the fellas with equal passion, Lotus Lain wants to expand her sexual repertoire. Why not help Roc and Shay explore the bisexual side of the force? Black male bisexuality is a beautiful thing as far as Lotus Lain is concerned...

"Trust me, you will love this," said John Johnson, and he winked at Lotus Lain as they hosted their new pals Roc and Shay in a rented residence in the Van Nuys area of California. Lotus Lain got the festivities going by undressing, and the sexy, curvy sister noticed how Shay admired her. A lot of black women are sexually flexible even though most of them consider themselves heterosexual. The black community needs to stop condemning brothers and sisters for being sexually flexible, for real. Life is boring when everyone is rigid...

"You've got a hot ass, Lotus Lain," Shay said, and the curvy, busty and dark-skinned sister grinned as Lotus Lain came near. Taking Shay's hands, Lotus Lain placed them gently on her thick brown booty. Shay grinned and caressed Lotus Lain's thick ass as the fellas watched. Shay got up and kissed Lotus Lain, who kissed her back passionately. Just like that, the two women began doing their thing. Lotus Lain led Shay to a nearby couch, sat her down and went to work on her.

"I love women and men of all races but black pussy is the bomb," Lotus Lain said as she spread Shay's thick dark thighs wide open. Lotus Lain inhaled Shay's womanly scent, and then began eating her sweet pussy. Shay sighed happily as Lotus Lain sucked on her clit while fingering her pussy. Shay loves the fellas, but there are certain things that only a woman can do for another woman. Lotus Lain took good care of Shay. Let the good times roll...

"This is hot," John Johnson said, watching as Lotus Lain ate Shay's sweet black pussy like it was nobody's business. John Johnson has done two bisexual scenes with Lotus Lain. The first one was with their good friend, a well-endowed bisexual white stud named Wolf Hudson, and it was a steamy interracial threesome which convinced John Johnson that male/male/female bisexual porn are definitely a viable genre and a fun experience. The second scene was between Lotus Lain, John Johnson, and a well-endowed, light-skinned brother named Mickey Mod, and it was off the damn hook...

"I agree, this is hot," Roc said, and he unzipped his pants, freeing his dick. John Johnson didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed Roc's dick and began sucking him off. Shay smiled as she watched John Johnson suck her man Roc's big dark dick. Roc has an amazing dick and lots of women and more than a few men crave him. Nothing wrong with a bisexual brother like John Johnson indulging his craving for Roc's thick dark dick. Black male bisexuality is definitely a beautiful thing!

"Hmm, you taste delicious," Lotus Lain paused to say as she lathered up Shay's sweet black pussy with her tongue. Shay moaned softly and rubbed her erect nipples together, loving the feel of Lotus Lain's tongue on her clit. Lotus Lain has had sex with dozens of cisgender women, men, and transgender ladies on screen and the curvy, brown-skinned, big-booty diva definitely knows what she is doing. Lotus Lain is a wild one and the ladies and the fellas simply cannot get enough of her...

"Eat my ass," Shay said as she laid Lotus Lain on the carpeted floor, and then sat on her face. Lotus Lain grinned as the curvy and dark-skinned, big-booty young black woman straddled her face, smothering her visage with that thick black ass. Lotus Lain spread Shay's thick ass cheeks and inhaled her ass funk. Shay giggled as Lotus Lain slid her tongue into her butt hole and began eating her out in a whole new way. Who loves the taste of black female ass more than another horny black woman? Straight up facts, ladies and gentlemen!

"Oh yeah, fuck me," John Johnson said, groaning as Roc put him on all fours and shoved his dick up his ass. John Johnson has fucked a lot of women up the ass, along with a couple of fellas, but this was his first time taking a dick up his ass. Hmm, time for the bisexual black male porn star to experience the awesome power of black cock in a whole new way. John Johnson stroked his big dark dick and moaned in pleasure as Roc fucked him up the ass. Roc sighed, loving the feel of John Johnson's ass on his dick. As it turns out, Roc soon found out that his new pal John Johnson's butt hole is much tighter than his lady Shay's butt hole, how cool is that?

The ladies and the fellas continued with their fun. Lotus Lain donned a strap-on dildo and put Roc on all fours. At the same time, Shay got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks for John Johnson. The bisexual black porn star grinned and caressed the big-bottomed young black woman's fine ass. After lubricating Shay's ass, John Johnson worked his dick into her butt hole. Payback is fucking a woman's ass after her man fucked your ass. Seriously, the doctrine of sexual quality doesn't get any hotter or wilder than this!

"Hmm, fuck my ass, John," Shay squealed as John Johnson gripped her wide hips and worked his thick dark dick into the depths of her butt hole. For years and years, Shay has only experienced Roc's dick. The light-brother has crammed that amazing dick of his in Shay's mouth, vagina and butt hole. John Johnson smiled and pushed his dick into Shay's butt hole. The bisexual black stud was about to fuck this foxy black mama's butt hole even harder than her man fucked his own ass earlier, word up! Shay was totally going to get it...

"Hmm, this is nice," Lotus Lain said, as Roc knelt before her and sucked on her strap-on dildo while fingering her pussy. After eating Lotus Lain's sweet pussy real good, Roc stroked his hard dick. Lotus Lain spread her thick thighs invitingly. That's right, the naughty black gal doesn't mind being fucked in the pussy while still wearing a strap-on dildo. Roc grinned and worked his thick cock into Lotus Lain's pussy after brushing aside the strap-on dildo. Time for Lotus Lain to experience the awesome power of Roc, the man with the dick of death...

"I want you to fuck me," Roc told Lotus Lain after fucking her pussy real good with his huge dark dick. Lotus Lain grinned and nodded, then put Roc on all fours. There is nothing hotter than black on black pegging, or black female domination for strong black men. Lotus Lain lubricated the dildo and gripped Roc's hips. With a swift thrust, Lotus Lain buried her dildo inside Roc's ass. Hmm, time for the manly brother whose porn videos got the whole world talking to experience the awesome power of a dominant black woman.

"Give me that ass," John Johnson said as he rammed his dick into the widening asshole of Shay, and the big-booty black mama screamed like a woman possessed. John Johnson smacked Shay's big ass and continued to fuck her. Locking eyes with Lotus Lain, John Johnson flashed his girlfriend a sexy wink, loving what she was doing. Lotus Lain smacked Roc's ass and shoved the dildo deeper into his butt hole, causing him to scream. Working in tandem, Lotus Lain and John Johnson completely dominated Roc and Shay. They showed the sexy black couple how real freaks of the adult film industry get down and dirty.

"This was awesome," Shay said to Lotus Lain and John Johnson, after all was said and done. The two lovely black couples sat in the living room, drinking wine and talking things over after some truly amazing sex. Roc was all smiles, thrilled to have experienced male bisexuality, and female domination, all in the same night. John Johnson and Lotus Lain, the sexy black porn star couple that's making black bisexual porn great again, happily welcomed Roc and Shay into the fold. It's a beautiful world out there as black women and black men discover sexual flexibility...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers