Rochelle Gets Her Wish Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Count, Rochelle," he commands.

"Fourteen, sorry sir," I blurt. As the high my body had moves away to the point where the pain starts, tears are rolling down my face.

There is a moment, then another swish, it lands in the same place, but the high I had built is too far gone to rekindle. I yelp as the burning really seems to bite; I almost wish I had not reset the counter. As tears almost flood out, I blub, "Fifteen."

Almost as the word is out, I fall onto the bed, my hands go to my pussy lips, holding the burning skin, wanting it to disappear, to be back at the high of the orgasm, not caring that I have not been told I can move.

He comes over, and in front of my face places three bulldog clips, very large ones that look like they will squeeze very hard. "You will be wearing these most of tomorrow," he says, as he starts to walk away. As he gets to the stairs, he adds, "There is an extra two pints of milk in the fridge; you might want to use them."

I am confused for a moment as he climbs the stairs, then remember that milk counteracts chili; I hope it works on pussy. I stand very slowly, aching, and walk to the fridge. I grab the milk and head to the bathroom. Standing in the bath, I pour a little milk into my hand and press it into my lips. The cold of the milk is soothing, and I start to push it between my lips. I pour more and start to rub it all over my sore pussy, clit, and inside too. It is definitely feeling better, but I think I will be here for a while. I start to think how he is going to open my mind to new pain tomorrow, as I also realise I have no desire to escape.

12