The Ex Trap

Story Info
A day fulfilling my Ex husband's carnal needs changes me.
2.3k words
4.36
25.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hfelds
hfelds
3 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Just so you know, this is not where I saw myself at 35. I am a very strong woman. I have worked with a lot of people, led people, even followed at times, but leading is definitely my thing.

If you had told me that I would be kneeling at the door of my ex's house waiting for him to return, I would have probably laughed at you, maybe even fought you. But here I am. Exactly as I was left. Naked, spider gagged, and kneeling on the hard floor, with a plug digging into my ass. I'm not sure how long I have been sitting here. Maybe an hour or two. My knees are starting to hurt, I move side to side, just to redistribute the weight but it doesn't do anything at this point. You said you needed to run out quickly. I know I could hear when you pull up and could stand, but quitting isn't really in my nature, which is something that you had probably counted on.

Finally, I hear the door open and close, the footsteps come nearer, but you say nothing. There is no relief to me, my ass, or my aching knees. You walk into the kitchen and sit something down. Then you walk into the bedroom, and then back into the area where I am still kneeling. All the while I am continuing to try and figure out how I got here, so deep in contemplation, I didn't even realize that you were standing behind me at this point. Just the heat from your legs near my back makes my pussy pulse, a more than gentle reminder of how I got here. You have always been my weakness.

We only started texting and talking again a little more than six months ago, and we easily slipped into this power exchange. The longer it went on the more defined the roles became a strange understanding between two people with such a distant history. I wonder sometimes if these are the roles we were meant to play? If this would have been our natural path, and destination, if things had gone differently.

With that thought, I feel a hand grasp the strap on the back of my head and yank back pulling the metal spider gag deeper into my mouth. "Fuck", I think. I hope I don't chip a tooth. I didn't have much more than a moment for that thought to go through my head before I was being spun around and pushed forward over an ottoman. You kneel in front of me, hard dick in hand, and you begin to fuck my throat. (what no Hello? I crack myself up) As much as I jest, with every thrust into my throat I am more turned on.

This is just the beginning, and I can feel my saliva dripping from mouth, pooling at my cheek as my head is pushed into the cushion and continually violated. You push further into the back of my throat testing my gag reflex which at this point is entirely active. I am gasping for breaths as you block my airway with your cock over and over. You are ignoring the coughing and gagging.

You are focused on your own dick, which makes me happy. You tell me to look at you, you smile as you see the tears from me gagging, my face is turning red from a lack of oxygen, and from the pressure all of the gagging is putting on me. I guess that is what did it, you must have loved the drool dripping from my mouth, being held open by the spider gag, but you increase speed a little, and then with a final few pushes you send your sperm down into my throat, holding your dick there, balls pressed against my face, as if you were ensuring none of them would follow you out. With that, you let go of my head, and in exhaustion, my head just lays in the puddle.

I start to stir after regaining my breath, my jaw is aching, still being held open by the metal ring, I start to rub my face, careful not to move the gag, and I guess you heard the slight commotion. You tell me to continue to lay there and to put my arms down by my side. You do allow me to move down the ottoman, which positions me with my ass exposed, and knees on the ground. I am there laying with my head turned to the side, but I cannot really see what is going on, I can only see the fireplace, which reminds me that since the adrenaline is coming down, I am getting a little cold.

You come back over in front of me wearing some loose shorts and a t-shirt, a further reminder that I am naked, and tell me to place my hands in front of me. I do. You take out a roll of green tape and begin to bind my hands together at the wrist, in front of my body. You walk me out of the main area of the house and into the garage, where you shut the door behind us. We stop a few feet in front of the door leading to the house, leaving enough room between me and the house door for you to come and go freely.

This is where you take my hands and lift them over my head, and attach them to a hook fashioned to an exposed beams; hanging high enough where I have to lift my heels off the ground to keep the layers of tape from rolling up and cutting into my skin.

You leave me in the garage, facing the door, which I am sure was just done to make the wait worse, and go back into the house. Now I am certainly cold, and it has nothing to do with a loss of adrenaline, but everything to do with living in the Pacific North West.

Some time has passed, not sure how much, finally you come back into the garage. Every time I see you there is a smirk hidden under a dominating demeanor, which has always also turned me on. You've always been just a little cocky. I also know that you are feeling some surprise that this level of control is something that you enjoy so much; however, it doesn't surprise me, I know you.

You bring over a chunk of 4x4 and have me stand on it. It is just tall enough that my ass is popped up and I am off balance. You ensure me that if I fall that I will become way more uncomfortable. You move behind me and surprisingly unbuckle the gag, and then set it onto the workbench near us. You smooth out my hair and gently run your fingers through it, lovingly, calming me. Which is a further reminder to me that we have a messed up dynamic.

As you do that with the right hand, I feel fingers of your left hand penetrating my vaginal opening. I am not sure how many but enough to make me take notice of stretching. Your hand on my head stops and moves down to my hips where you move your hands in front of me and down between my pussy lips. You find my clit and start to slowly move your fingers, causing my breath to catch. You continue to work your fingers in me as you pick up the speed of motion on my clit. I know this is a trap, if I was to cum, my knees would go weak and I would definitely fall forward, thus bringing on some kind of punishment. You continue to work your fingers and hands, leading me along the edge of an orgasm.

My breath quickens and you let me move into the feeling, I'm right at the cusp, you slow your hands bringing me back. Denying my release.

Finally, when you are ready to deal out the punishment, giving me permission to cum, you move your fingers, one hand mercilessly massage my clit the others in a come hither motion in my hole, along my g spot, where in seconds I cum, gyrating my hips against everything you are doing. In this I lose my balance and fall forward.

You abruptly stop, chastising me for falling and not following commands, both of us know that was the reason you put me there in the first place. Even with knowing this, I am disappointed in myself for not being able to win a game where the odds were stacked against me.

Since "I cannot listen", I will be punished. I know. You take my arms down and move me back into the house, into your bedroom. You have me lay over the foot of your bed, spread my legs and have me place my arms under me. I am completely exposed. You can see everything including a little purple knob protruding from my asshole, the plug you placed hours ago.

You ask me if I am ready, I say yes. I do not know what I am ready for except to please you. That is when I feel it, a sting across my ass. A webbed belt falling across my cheeks, occasionally hitting the metal knob, sending a pang through me. I am not sure how many times this happens, but it was enough to where I could feel warmth gathering on my back side and tears beginning to well up at the lower lids of my eyes. You finish the spanking and tell me to stay in that position, which I welcome, because any movement would probably increase the pain.

You exit the room and I daze off, honestly, I didn't even hear you return to the room; I am just surprised when I feel you swiftly and forcefully penetrate my pussy. What doesn't surprise me is how easy it was for you to slide into me, since even with the pain I could feel the excitement, the wetness.

You grab ahold to my arms above the elbows, which since they are still taped together, and you thrust yourself in and out of me. While you do this, you also tell me how this is the only dick I need in me. I audibly agree, with both word and moans, "uhhh, yes..".

With that acceptance, you roughly pull the plug from my ass, and without any resistance, replace it with your dick. I cry. You keep pushing into me. You push my knees further onto the bed and my ass further into the air where my opening is exactly at dick height. More comfortable for you, your intensity increasing, and with force, finish. Hot cum shooting into me.

You tell me to stay where I am. You walk into the bathroom and clean yourself off. You then return to the bedroom where you turn me over and stand me up. You take the tape off of my hands, brush my hair back, and kiss me deeply. You wrap your strong arms protectively around me, I start to feel your cum running out of me and down my legs, I go to wipe it away, but you tell me not too.

You already have a plan, you continue to kiss me, stopping only long enough to tell me to spread my legs, you go back forcing your tongue down my throat, holding my face to yours with one hand, and without any hesitation, insert the plug back into my leaking hole.

You then have me crawl onto the bed, and lay in the middle, on my back. Once again use the olive drab tape around my thighs, and then pull my legs up to my shoulders, where you are able to fashion straps to keep me there, my knees pointing to either side of the headboard. My legs are fully apart, once again I am exposed. You come and kneel in between my legs and prop my ass up on a pillow, you're already hard again.

You begin to work your fingers over my clit, but soon exchange it for a vibrator. You tell me that you want my pussy pulsating before you stick your cock in me. I cum without permission and wait for punishment, but you do not do anything, it seemed to please you, I cum again, and it begins to hurt, I want something to fill me up, to push into me, and I know you know this. Finally, you push your dick deep into my pussy. You do not move it, you just continue to keep the vibrator against my clit which at this point is hurting, the orgasms are pain and pleasure. You can feel the waves of my orgasms, the muscles of my pussy sucking and trapping you in. Not moving the vibrator, you begin to move slowly back and forth into me, like you are concentrating to not lose your composure.

You already know but I remind you, between painful orgasmic gasps, that since you are not wearing a condom that you need to cum on me, or that I would happily, more greedily, finish you off with my mouth. You nod in agreement, but then you begin to pump faster, and harder. You press the vibrator harder into my clit and I am locked onto you. You continue to pound into me, until you finally throw the vibrator to the side, grab my face, forcing me to look you directly into your eyes; an evil smirk appears in your eyes, travels down to your mouth, and with that, you push and hold yourself deep into me.

I whisper "no," but I can already feel streams of semen hitting my cervix wall. Once your dick has stop filling me up with your cum, you pull out, and force one more pillow under my ass, trapping your cum inside of me, as you get to the door you turn around and say, "You are mine." At this point who am I to argue?

hfelds
hfelds
3 Followers