Rock-paper-scissors 02 - Walk of Shame

Story Info
Second chapter of ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS: ENF.
2.2k words
4.02
10.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previous note: this is the second chapter of the story "Rock, paper or scissors: whoever loses the game will have to do the walk of shame", so before you start reading this chapter I recommend you read the first chapter https://literotica.com/s/rock-paper-scissors-enf

Rachel has had several drinks and feels more and more uninhibited, she has been completely naked for two hours and her friends are still looking at her body, although they try to do it with a little more discretion, they no longer make fun of her or make lewd comments, with In order not to make her feel so uncomfortable, on the contrary, her friends want this experience to be fun and exciting for Rachel and for this they treat her with the utmost care and respect.

George: Hey Rachel, I'm so sorry have got that boner when you got naked, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, but I've always thought of you as very beautiful and turned me on.

Rachel: haha no problem, I understand that your erection is a physiological reaction and there is nothing you could do to avoid it, I lost the bet and I have to pay my penalty, you are not to blame for that. If you were the one who was naked I would also enjoy looking at your body, so it is only fair that you take advantage of your victory. But I really appreciate that you didn't take your smartphones to take pictures of me.

Mike: We would never do that Rachel, I find you very attractive too and I am enjoying looking at your beautiful body, but above all you are my friend. I wouldn't want you to take pictures of me or film me naked, so I won't either. By the way, I'm sorry I made fun of you before.

Rachel: Don't worry Mike, if you had lost I don't know how I would have reacted, maybe I would have teased you a little too. It hasn't been that bad, I mean, the feeling of being naked in front of you has been embarrassing at first, but I admit that I've also gotten a little hot feeling watched and desired, especially by you, Sara...

Sarah: what do you say? I don't understand what you mean -- she says blushing like a tomato, she really seems more embarrassed than her naked friend right now -.

Rachel: Come on Sara, we've all noticed the way you looked at me and wet your panties. And no problem! Are you lesbian or maybe bisexual? It's fine with me, you're my friend and I love you, I have no problem with that.

Sara gives a sweet nervous giggle, halfway between embarrassment that Rachel has noticed and relief at her sympathetic reaction.

George: It's just that our friend Rachel is really beautiful, funny, intelligent... It's normal for our hormones to go into overdrive.

Mike: Don't worry, Sara, I always suspected that you are lesbian and I don't have a problem with that, although I felt sad years ago when I met you, I tried to pick you up and you didn't pay attention to me. Now I understand it all.

Sara: Oh Mike, you know what? I'm actually bisexual and I can appreciate that you're an attractive guy, but I've been in love with Rachel for years and I don't want to have sex with anyone else. I guess there's no point in trying to hide it anymore.

Rachel: I had no idea, Sara, it never crossed my mind -- she confesses in amazement -... But I'm glad you finally told me, it wasn't good for you to keep it a secret. I can't love you the same way you love me, but you're my friend and I love you, don't forget, I'd like you to continue to be part of my life -- Rachel and Sara merge into a loving hug -.

Sara: in the end you have made me emotional - she says smiling as she dries her tears -, but enough of the talk, I think it's time for your walk of shame, my friend, I don't want to be too morbid but I'm looking forward to seeing how fronts.

Rachel: Oh, so soon? I don't know if I'm ready to deal with this.

George: It's 3 in the morning, so it's definitely time, Rachel. You yourself have said it before, you have lost the game and it is your turn to pay the penalty. We'll be out there announcing, door to door, that the walk of shame is about to begin, but I have thought we should set some limits so that the experience doesn't become traumatic or too humiliating for you: there will be several mandatory rules for everyone, which may be obvious but we cannot expect everyone to have the intention of respecting them, harassment and the use of smartphones will be prohibited, if someone breaks these rules I promise you that we will make them pay.

Rachel: It is impossible to guarantee that no one will record the scene, nowadays everyone has a Smartphone and unfortunately there is nothing we can do to avoid it.

Sara: We may not be able to guarantee that no one will record, but George is right. We will expressly warn that recording is prohibited and if we detect that someone does not follow the rule, we will punish him severely.

Mike: Sounds like a great idea to me, we'll go announce it first and when everyone's out of their rooms the walk of shame will begin.

George, Sara, and Mike get dressed (remember they were in their briefs and panties, respectively), leave Rachel in her room, and go door-to-door announcing the show that's about to start.

"Hey guys, do you meet Rachel, the player on the journalism college soccer team? That's it, the top scorer in the competition, I see that you are fans. The truth is that she has lost the game of rock - paper - scissors against us and has to pay a penalty consisting of walking completely naked through the corridors of the residence: the walk of shame".

Most of the students in the residence reacted with euphoria and excitement, Rachel is quite well known in the journalism faculty and the prospect of watching her walk the corridors totally naked is exciting.

"But there is a mandatory rule. It is strictly forbidden to use smartphones or any other recording or image capturing device, and therefore of course another rule, which should not be necessary to mention, is that it is forbidden to insult or try to grope Rachel. We want to particularly insist on this, we assure that we will take strong action, personally, against anyone who breaks these rules."

All the students housed in the residence have been notified of the show that is about to begin, so George, Sara and Mike return to the room where Rachel is to accompany her on her walk.

"Come on, Rachel, come out. The time has come, the whole world is waiting for you."

Rachel leaves the room completely naked, covering her pussy and tits as best she can with her hands, and begins her walk of shame through the corridors, accompanied by her three friends. All the students have come to the door of their respective rooms to witness it. Soon loud laughter and jocular comments fill the air: "Look, it's Rachel", "I can't believe this is happening, she's totally naked", "Oh my God, if I were the one to do this I'd die of shame", "I always had the fantasy of seeing her walk totally naked in public". As the march progresses, students left behind follow her along, enjoying views of her butt: "Nice ass!" "Rachel, we're all looking at your bare ass!" -- shout some of the students who walk behind her.

Rachel, who had gotten to feel very comfortable and relaxed in her room with her friends, now feels very embarrassed again and the blush on her face is evident. She feels a powerful temptation to cover her ass with one of her hands, but she knows that if she did that she would have to give up her boobs and it would be of no use to her, since it is impossible to cover her entire ass with one hand due to her large size, so it will be better to preserve the dignity that remains by covering her pussy and her tits as best as possible. Obviously, it is not the same thing to be naked in her room in front of her close friends, who appreciate and treat her with affection, than to walk naked in front of all the students in the university residence, including resentful boys because they tried to flirt with her and she rejected them, as well as girls who hate or envy her. Rachel bets that her enemies are really enjoying seeing her in this humiliating situation. Despite everything, the fact of feeling watched, with desire by some people and simply morbid by others, makes you feel an exciting tingling. Maybe she feels a kind of exhibitionist drive? It is a new emotion for her, contradictory and difficult to manage, she feels embarrassed but she is also getting a little hot.

So far, despite the ridicule and lewd comments from some, but also compliments of good taste from others, the behavior of people is being generally respectful as far as possible, however, the first assholes do not take long to appear on stage. Mark is a player on the men's soccer team at the school of journalism and is the classic macho man who considers soccer to be a man's sport, which is why he considers that Rachel exceeds her "natural function as a woman", more once she has insinuated that she is a repressed lesbian and now, as expected, she is about to cross the line: "Rachel, I always thought you were a slut and I was not wrong, in addition to being a repressed tomboy you are a whore, do you want to be fucked right here?" -- he shouts while recording with his smartphone. The creepy comment immediately puts her friends on alert, Sara is the first to intervene: "Hey, asshole! Show a little respect for our friend, you have the problem for being a fucking macho, misogynist and self-conscious. A good part of the students take sides in favor of Sara and reproach Mark for his dishonorable attitude, but without a doubt Mark is not the only creepy macho who is watching the show, some disrespectful voyeurs take advantage of the noise and the growing conflict that is taking place to take out their smartphones and start recording Rachel. George realizes this and intervenes to try to remedy the situation: "hey you, I've seen you, put your Smartphone away immediately, we warn you that taking photos or recording is prohibited".

The situation is getting complicated and Rachel is not only embarrassed at the moment, but also afraid. Some men are behaving aggressively and intimidatingly and some women are too, like Carol, who has hated Rachel for years, yells at her while recording: "hey bitch, you're going to become the most famous university student from the UK, the whole world is going to see your naked videos on the Internet".

In anticipation of this sad and unfortunate situation, Sara was carrying a towel, so she decides it's time to give it to Rachel, who immediately covers herself with it. "Enough is enough, the fucking show is over" -- shouts Sara -- "we said that insults and the use of smartphones would not be tolerated and that we would take action against violators, was it that difficult to enjoy this by showing respect?". A crowd of students, take sides and criticize the attitude of those who have insulted and recorded videos. At that moment, Rachel feels sure of herself and takes a step forward: "I decided to play this challenge because I felt like it, I am very embarrassed to do this but I accept that you look at me, make fun of me or make comments about my body if you please, what I will not tolerate is that any macho caveman assaults me or makes me feel afraid or records my image without my consent... And you, Carol, should be ashamed to participate in this aggression, tomorrow you could be the victim of a macho pig like Mark, deep down you only envy that women like me dare to do what we want, to play football, to run naked in public and to do whatever we want... Do you know what? In my body I rule and I'm not ashamed of it! -- surprisingly, Rachel takes off her towel and shows her whole body, without covering her hands." Everyone begins to applaud and cheer Rachel, between compliments of good taste and comments of affection.

I'm sure most of you didn't expect the Walk of Shame to evolve the way it has. In the end, Mark and Carol are paradoxically the ones who feel embarrassed, despite having all their clothes on (for the moment), and not Rachel, who is currently showing herself totally naked, without shame and without fear. Sara also applauds her friend, but decides that the embarrassing attitude of some people cannot be forgotten and exclaims: "nobody can complain that we didn't notice it, the sexist attacks and the video recordings would have consequences".

In Chapter III, people like Mark and Carol may regret their sorry attitude. What will be the punishment for them?