Rock Paper Scissors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed her hands on her hips, "Let's get to work."

It's 7:20. I'm already at the carnival, I figured I should be early. That and I live less than 2 blocks away and didn't know what to do with the extra time I kept subconsciously straightening my sleeves, a nervous tick. I ended up in a white loose tank top, a long sleeved black cardigan, black pants and my best pair of black combat boots. I sported my Lion King watch and black heart earrings- my hair was tied back so they were actually visible. I let Alex do my makeup instead of going it myself, and I had to admit that she did a great job. So why was I so nervous about the way I looked? I couldn't simply stand still, so I found myself pacing back and forth placing solitaire to pass the time. I was so engrossed in beating my best time that I didn't notice Adrienne standing right in front of me. Heat rose to my cheeks as I took her in. She wore her hair back with a tendril of hair curling over her profile. She wore green earrings to make and red lipstick (my absolute weakness). She wore a simple earth green t-shirt, light blue tight capris and a pair of white low top Converse sneakers. It was warm tonight, so a jacket wasn't needed.

She reached out and pulled me into a hug, "Wow, I thought you were cute in pajamas but you're hot in regular clothes." she whispered against my ear.

If my jaw wasn't on the floor yet, it was now.

"But.. I thought... But you're not-" I couldn't get a hold of the stuttering.

"Not what?"

"You said him!!" I practically yelled.

The look of sheer confusion on her face was priceless.

"What I mean is that when we were in the grocery store you mentioned that you were bringing ice cream back for a "him".

"Oh! No, that "he" is my brother."

A heavy sigh of relief escapes my lips.

"Fuck am I glad to hear that." I flash a smile at her. "Let's go?" I gesture towards the screams and giggles behind me.

"Lead the way." she said, and off we went.

We went on every ride possible, working our way up from the slightest of thrills to the most daunting rides there. In between rides we talked about anything we thought of. Past present and future. I won her a stuffed bear at the dart toss, and we even shared funnel cake. By the end of the night my cheeks were sore from smiling so much. I looked down at my watch and realized it was already midnight.

"I would say it's getting late, but it already is late. You ought to get home."

"I can say the same for you. Where did you park?

"I walked, I live only a couple blocks from here."

"Let me drive you home then? I insist."

"Oh alright."

The drive was quiet, it took a total of maybe 2 minutes. When we pulled up in front of my home, I realized my heart was racing. I wasn't entirely sure of what would come next.

"Well tonight was fun." I say with a warm smile. "Thanks for bringing me home."

"No problem. I'd never let you walk alone in the dark."

An awkward silence filled the car, so I opened the door to relieve it. Before I could even get my foot out the door, she grabbed my wrist.

"I'll call you tomorrow?" I leaned back into the car over to her side and pressed a soft kiss to her cheek. I pulled away to find her blushing a deep red.

"Okay. Good night Adrienne."

I floated my way into the house, heart thumping loudly. I passed Alex's room on the way up to my own all the way on the third floor. I heard her call out to me, but it took a second more stern call before I could pull myself out of the trance I was stuck in.

"How was it?" she asked

"She's great Alex. Absolutely great.", and with that I was off to bed.

It wasn't even for another three dates that we kissed. I don't know what we held back for, the interest was mutual, but when it did finally happen I was not one to complain. We were on the phone and she was telling me about how stressed she was when I had already made up my mind to bring her some food to her apartment.

"So have you done anything other than work all day?" I asked as I knocked.

"Not really, I haven't even had time to get anything to eat- wait hold on someone's at the door."

"Well I'll just have to change that." I said into the phone as she swung her door open.

She was utterly shocked and didn't hide it. "What are you doing here?"

My jaw hung open and I was left unable to speak. She was dressed only in a sports bra and track shorts. I knew from her hugs that she has some semblance of abs, but looking at them now I was somewhat floored. The curve of her figure was lined with only the outskirts of a 6-pack. I forced myself to look her in her eyes and reply. "Bringing you the food you've yet to eat today." I tilted my head up and kissed her cheek.

We ate on the living room floor together in silence, stealing glances over our steak sandwiches. She still wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Thanks for lunch babe." My heart lurched at the sound of the new word.

"Babe?" I asked.

"Do you not like it? Dana always works."

"No no!", I practically yelled back, "Babe is just fine."

We shared a small laugh, and looked deeply into each others eyes. That would've been a great time, but the moment passed and neither of us made a move. I gathered the empty containers and napkins and stood to toss them into trash bin in the kitchen, but when I turned around to head back to the living room Adrienne was right behind me. My nerves were wound up from all the tension, and she startled me so badly that she had to grab my waist before I had a complete heart attack. A warm smile lit up her face, in turn brightening mine as well. Suddenly I felt the warmth from her hands, still gripping my waist, and she squeezed ever so slightly. Whatever patience I had slipped away quickly- I'd wanted to kiss her for the last month now and with no strangers watching nor distractions to make me stop, I did. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me with more strength than I'd planned, but it worked in my favor when she stumbled forward and my lips met hers.

I have forgotten what it's like to kiss a woman. I have forgotten how much softer their lips are, and how much more gentle their touch is. Kissing Adrienne overflowed my senses and made me dizzy with pleasure. And then something snapped. The gentle hands I placed on her hips were now digging in to her skin, and my lips became much more needy for her touch. A moan escaped her lips telling me she enjoyed what I was doing, but she took me by surprise when she slipped her tongue in my mouth. The sudden touch made me gasp, and she only fanned the flames in my stomach. I stretched my hands out to fully grip her butt, then hoisted her up into the air, which led her to cooperatively wrap her legs around me. Without breaking the kiss, I walked her over to the nearest wall and pinned her against it. She pulled away from me to catch her breath and when I looked in her eyes, her pupils were so dilated that there was only a thin ring of green surrounding them. I took that moment of hesitation to kiss her throat and up to her neck. When I found that place where her neck meet her shoulders, I bit down and sucked hard. Her body shuddered at the sudden pain, but the response her body made was to grind her hips into my torso. Adrienne's breathing was getting very shallow and uneven when she placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back. I whimpered- more like growled- in protest.

"Okay," she managed after several ragged breaths, "I thought you were more the shy type. "

"Only because I've been dying to do that since the moment I met you." I spoke softly.

"Well now you've done it, but I think we should slow down a bit."

I leaned forward close enough to whisper in her ear, "That's what your mouth is telling me, but I can feel you throbbing though your shorts." I nibbled her ears and neck, testing how sensitive she was.

"You know I still- oh!- have work to do." I dipped my tongue into her ear slightly in the middle of her sentence.

"Fine, I'll leave you to your work." I slowly lowered her back to the ground.

"You're awfully strong." she ran her hands over my arms.

"Don't you sweet talk me now." I grumbled back.

"I promise, we'll get there."

With that, I gave her one last kiss then left her apartment.

Sex did come sooner rather than later, and it was good. She knew everything she was doing and never once faltered. She found all my sensitive spots and knew just what to do with them. I spent so many nights at her place at one point that when I did finally sleep in my own house, comments were made.

"Wow, you're actually here this weekend." Ezra pokes at my side when I come down the stairs in my pajamas.

"Hey hey, be nice. I missed y'all." I can't help but smile at the thoughts of my girlfriend (that's what we were calling each other by now) filling my mind.

"It's been 3 months. When are we meeting her?!" he shrieked at me.

"Yeah Dana, I bet she's a real charmer." Alex sarcastically grumbled from the bar stool in the kitchen.

"What's got your shit in a twist?" I bark over my shoulder.

"Nothing, just seems like we aren't good enough for you these days." she mumbled into her favorite late night snack, cereal.

"You know that's not fucking true. I love you guys. Forgive me for wanting to spend some time with my girlfriend!" I couldn't help but be frustrated.

"How about you invite her over for dinner?" Ezra butted in hoping to relieve the pressure that had built so quickly in the room.

"Alright, how about the 12th?" I call out so that Alex can hear.

"Busy." she replies flatly in contrast to Ezra's brisk nodding.

"Eighteenth?" Busy.

"23rd?"

"Busy!"

"Well when aren't you busy!?" I yell back.

After a long pause she concludes, "Friday."

"Well damn you could've sai-?"

"So what's her name anyway?" Alex interjects before my blood pressure skyrockets.

"Her name is Adrienne, and we're not gonna chase her away, isn't that right Alex?"

"So Friday at 6 okay?" Ezra cut in again.

I was still seething at Alex when my phone rang.

"I guess I'll ask her now. Hey Babe!" My voice perked up with I answered.

I sped into my room to avoid the cheesy look Ezra threw my way. "So would you be apt to the idea of having a dinner with my roommates and I?" Pause. "This Friday at 6." Pause. "No here at the apartment." Pause. "Really?" Pause. "Okay great!" Pause. "I don't know, dress however you want." Pause. "Ooh I wouldn't mind that at all." I reply seductively.

"You two are gross!" Ezra screams directly behind the door.

"Then don't eavesdrop!" I laughed back.

So it was set. Dinner was Friday. And it went... well it went.

I was shitting solid bricks when Friday night rolled around. I loved my roommates, but I knew how they could be, and lately Alex has been acting... off. She's been trigger-happy with snide comments and while I knew this was always in her nature (and it was admittedly one of the reasons we were friends), I didn't know how Adrienne would take it. The doorbell rings and Ezra is excitedly jumping up and down clapping his hands. Alex however, is not to be found. I pushed that from my mind as I strode to open the door, and the sight Ezra and I were met with would've given the Sistine Chapel a run for its money.

Adrienne was dressed in a black and navy blue stripped dress that came no lower than the middle of her thigh. Underneath she wore black tights that led into black pumps that gave her a couple extra inches. I'd worn heeled boots too, but she still had nearly 3 inches over me. Her dark hair was in a high tight ponytail and her make-up brought evermore attention to those beautiful jade eyes.

"Dayum!" Ezra gawked at her.

"Hey I'm sorry I'm all dressed up, I came straight from work." There was a part of me that felt she was lying, but I was too consumed in her to even question it. "So introductions are in order maybe?" she said this time with more emphasis towards me.

"Right!", I jerked upright, "Ezra, this is Adrienne. Adrienne, Ezra." They shook hands and exchanged niceties.

"I thought there were two of you?" Adrienne says as she glances around the room. I stupidly forgot to invite her in, so I hooked my arm around her waist and brought her in, removing the black jacket she had on as she took in the home.

"I'm not sure where Alex is", Ezra threw me a nervous side glance, "but I'm sure she'll be here any minu-"

"I'm coming! Sorry I took so long. I couldn't find my contacts." Alex called from the top of the stairs.

Why couldn't she have just been down here when Adrienne got here? I thought angrily. However when I turned to introduce my girlfriend to my other roommate, the world stopped spinning. I can't breath. I can't hear. I can't speak. I can't move. Again. Alex came down the stairs in high black heels and a tight red velvet dress equally as short as Adrienne's, except Alex worked out with me, so her legs were in better shape. Her hair was shapely and clearly just blow dried, and as a finishing touch... she was wearing her glasses. I'd never told her, but I loved when she wore her glasses because it gave her the "sexy secretary" look. Her eyes caught mine first, and held my gaze until she was all the way down the stairs. The side of her mouth cocked up ever so slightly in her signature smug grin and despite my hasty attempts to scoop my jaw up from the floor, her damage had already been done.

"Alexandria," she stuck her hand directly out to Adrienne, "but Alex is less of a mouthful."

"Adrienne, nice to finally meet you. Dana has talked about you a lot." Adrienne brightly replied.

"Oh has she?" She smiled directly at me this time.

"I'm starving, lets eat!" I cut in. And so dinner commenced.

If Adrienne was hot scalding oil, then Alex was scorching boiling water. No rude words were said nor insults thrown about, but the tension between them had Ezra and I scrambling for subjects to change to. No matter the topic: school, sports, fashion, books, their favorite fuckin theme parks for God's sake! They disagreed on virtually everything, and when they did agree they found ways to make it a disagreement once again. I figured Alex would have some opposition to the girl because she just wanted the best for me, but this was terrifying. Finally everyone's plates were cleared, so we moved into the den for a movie. When I sat on the couch and reached for Adrienne, she purposely sat nearly two feet away from me. Alex sat with Ezra, ignoring the crisis she had caused me. I needed to turn this around.

Throughout the film, I nudged closer to Adrienne. I knew she wasn't particularly angry at me because she moved towards me as well so I let a hand join hers under the blanket I'd stretched over us. Her hand disconnected from mine several minutes later, then lightly ran all over my inner thighs. It drove me nuts and I was thankful the lights were dimmed, lest everyone see me blush. Three fourths through the movie, I stretched and yawned, signaling my plans to retire. When Adrienne looked at me with a confused face I reached down and grabbed her hand.

"Coming?" She smiled and stood, saying her goodnights to the other roommates, the followed me up two flights of stairs to my room. I didn't even wait until we got all the way in the room. In fact, I was on her as soon as we were out of eyesight. The events of the night had me wound tight and Adrienne's teasing put me on the edge of catastrophe. I took every bit of frustration out on her body, not stopping or slowing down to enjoy the sex so much as clawing through it. Determined not to be a passive lover, she met my heat with a passion backed by whatever anger she held, and it wasn't long before either of us was screaming into pillows and each other. I wanted to tell her to quiet down, but a deeper darker place in my mind needed Alex to hear every bit of this, so I pushed harder and made Adrienne scream even louder. We went into the wee hours of the night, so exhausted in the end that I didn't even remember falling asleep.

I woke facing luscious hair and for the briefest of seconds expected Alex to roll over and greet me, but when Adrienne did so instead, I couldn't have been happier.

"Well that was quite the night. You've never been so rough." she rubbed her nose against my cheek, making me hum at the warmth.

"I can say the same for you cutie." I whispered back in a deep guttural voice, "But it is 11am and its time to get back to reality."

"Ughhhhh fine." she smiled then kissed me gently.

We lugged our sore selves down the stairs and I stopped at the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I nearly screamed. I wasn't sure which I was more concerned about: 1, I looked like absolute shit (how could she kiss me like this!?) or 2, I was covered in bruises all over my neck, shoulders and chest. Then when I went to check my thighs I found teeth marks there as well. I let my hair down raced back out to get to Adrienne to let her know to leave her hair down as well, but by the time I got to the kitchen it was too late. Alex was there- a late sleeper like me usually- and Adrienne was in the process of pulling her hair into en extremely revealing ponytail. Alex pretended not to see them and whisked out of the kitchen as soon as she saw me come down the stairs, eating her cereal on the way.

"Sorry about those. I guess I got carried away." I brushed the back of my hand gently against her neck.

"It's alright babe, I'm sure I left plenty just as bad." she winked. "I'm going to head out, I was supposed to meet Gabriel today. I just need to go back up and grab my things."

"No problem. Go ahead." I gestured up at the ceiling. I'd met Gabriel by now and was thankful that he truly was her brother with a frequent hankering for ice cream. As she bounced up the stairs, I redirected my attention at the one who had caused me so much angst in the last few hours and trudged out onto the balcony she ate on. I threw the door open and stood directly in front of her.

"What the FUCK was that about last night?" I whispered at full volume.

"What do you mean? And good morning to you too by the way."

"When she leaves, we need to talk." With that I entered back into the house, Alex following and walking straight into her room. A few minutes later Adrienne came down the stairs, dressed in my sweatpants t-shirt and slippers.

"Hope you don't mind if I borrow these. Walking around in heels and a tight dress this time of day is definitely not comfortable."

"No problem. Tell Gabe I said hi." I leaned forward and gave her a soft kiss, then she left.

I turned back around heading to Alex's room when her door swung wide open, nearly breaking my nose.

"Where the hell are you going?" I questioned her.

"Errands." she said, pushing past me to retrieve her keys.

I grabbed her arm and gave a squeeze that was slightly stronger than friendly. "I needed to talk to you."

She snatched her arm out of my grip, "It will have to wait."

One day Alex and I sat in the living room. It was where the best wifi signal was, and I was engaged in a heated game of chess with someone from across the world. Slow wifi was not an option. Alex must have been streaming a movie for if it weren't for something relatively important I'm sure she would have left the room. An unfamiliar silence had settled in the room, with Alex decided to break with a hammer.

"So there's this thing next Saturday." she blurted out.

"Ooh I love 'things'" I chuckled sarcastically.

"It's an art show asshole. I thought you would maybe want to come? I feel like I haven't seen you around lately."

"An art show sounds wonderful. I'll ask Adrienne if she's free." I reached for my phone to send a text.

"Could you maybe not ask Adrienne?" I stopped short.

"What's wrong with me asking Adrienne? She is my girlfriend after all."

"I know Dana, I just- you know I don't get along with her much."