Rock River Ch. 08: Returned Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RichRR
RichRR
71 Followers

"Oh, fuck," was all I could mutter in excitement.

Rachel moaned and quickly obeyed. She wrapped her fingers into my cheeks to peel them apart then pressed her face up into the crack of my arse. Her tongue pushed deep between my cheeks and began to probe at my hole, and I began to gyrate my body and roll my arse along her mouth in return.

Jessica resumed her deep throating of my cock and was moaning with every rock of my hips as I fucked the invading tongue with my arse and sent my prick further into her throat. Her golden hair was swaying with every rapid bounce of her head down into my stomach and her tongue swirled around every inch of me. As if she could sense me almost about to erupt, she peeled her lips suddenly from my cock to give me a moment of respite.

"He nice and wet yet? Stick a finger in to be sure," Jessica asked as she leant back and gazed back at me smiling devilishly.

Rachel wasted no time in continuing to obey Jessica's commands, and her fingertip began to probe at my puckered hole. Her saliva made it easy to slip inside me, as did the eagerness of my anus to feel it inside, and before long she had a whole finger in my arse up to her knuckle.

"You like your wife pleasuring your arsehole?" Jessica said as she held my cock tightly in her fingers.

"I love it, fuck I love it," I whimpered as Rachel's finger began to slip in and out of me.

"I bet you love having your arsehole fucked. I'd love to see Peter fuck you," she added, and I nodded with a silent lustful gaze as if to tell her I'd love him to do it. "Too bad you stopped me from bringing him. Give him another finger."

Rachel's finger was soon joined by a second and my arsehole stretched even wider, and she was quickly fucking me with both while occasionally spitting a glob of saliva into my crack to lubricate me further.

"Fuck Rachel," I moaned as my body squirmed above her.

"Ok. That should be enough, go and fetch it," Jessica ordered.

I lifted my body from Rachel and climbed off her to allow her to quickly bounce from the couch and scuttle away to fetch the strap-on in excitement. Jessica leaned up to kiss me slowly while still holding my cock in her grip and squeezed me even tighter. I whimpered into her lips as we swapped the taste of my wife's pussy and my precum between us.

"You're a real bad boy aren't you?" she said as we broke from the kiss and she tugged at my lower lip with her teeth. She pointed towards the end of the couch. "Stand over there and bend over."

I shuffled onto my feet, positioned myself at the end of the couch and bent myself over it holding my body in place with my hands firmly gripping the cushioned arm. By the time I had finished getting into position Jessica was already knelt behind me and was beginning to tongue fuck me in Rachel's absence. The way Jessica rimmed my hole was much different to my wife's method; where Rachel's had been somewhat reserved as if she was doing it solely to pleasure me, Jessica instead licked with such enthusiasm that she clearly got off on it. I felt her saliva racing down from my arse and on to the back of my thighs.

Overwhelmed with pleasure my legs shuddered below me, and I struggled to keep my balance. When Jessica had brought the palm of her hand roughly down onto my cheek and sent a loud crack throughout the lounge I struggled even further.

Rachel finally returned brandishing her new favourite toy once more with a lust filled gleam in her eye and moaned at the sight of our neighbour completely devouring my arsehole. The dildo swung from side to side as she stepped over to us. Jessica soon released her tongue from my now sopping wet anus and shuffled to the side to witness my wife penetrating me closely.

The rubber head of the cock was cold against my tight hole, and I jolted in surprise at first, but soon pushed back eager to feel it inside me. Rachel took the cock back in her fingers in one hand and held my waist firmly in the other as she guided it slowly inside. My arsehole soon split open for her and before long she had pressed it slowly in all the way to the hilt. Between the numerous peggings she had given me over the past few weeks and also Tariq's cock inside me, my arsehole no longer bore too much pain other than the initial sting of it being stretched for the first time, but that would only last a mere second or two.

"Mmm, good boy. That looks so hot inside you," Jessica said behind me.

"Fuck, it feels good too," I replied under heavy breath, and she moaned in response.

Rachel was already beginning to thrust the cock in and out of me as Jessica shuffled underneath me. I felt her lips suddenly swallow the length of my prick deep into her once more. With every thrust of Rachel's toy inside me she sent my cock into the back of Jessica's throat. Not content with me having both my cock and anus serviced, Jessica had was massaging my balls in the palm of her hand too, and occasionally squeezed tightly causing me to groan loudly throughout the room. Another crack echoed loudly and my flesh began to sting as I received another spank, this time from my wife.

"Take it you little anal slut!" Rachel yelled.

I whimpered in respond but had no time to consider how much dominance she was showing over me because all I could focus on was the pure ecstasy I felt. Jessica did, however, moan in delight around my throbbing prick, clearly happy with the progress her student was making.

"Fuck me... fuck me..." I continued to whimper until I could hold it no longer. The simultaneous servicing of my arse and cock had only lasted a few moments before my orgasm erupted suddenly. "Fuck, I'm cumming!"

Rachel did not relent from the pounding she was giving me as my body jolted violently underneath her, nor did Jessica release her lips from my cock. I felt my prick exploding within her thick lips and she gulped down every burst of hot liquid I sent into her throat, moaning continuously in delight as if it was pure ambrosia that I was feeding her.

After my cock fired its last shot of cream into my cum-hungry neighbour's belly I attempted to hold still and compose myself, but then came another crack against my flesh and I gasped loudly.

"You think we're done with you?" Rachel said sternly while continuing to ravage my arse with her toy.

"That's it, show him who's boss," Jessica added as she finally released her lips from my still twitching cock.

Rachel's fingers dug deep into my flesh as she thrusted her hips violently into my body, sending the whole length of her rubber prick deep into my bowels. She spanked me once more, and then again, and again until I was sure my arse would be a glowing bright red. After every loud crack of her palm against my flesh came the loud slap of her thighs colliding with mine when she rammed back into me. I was in a delirious state of both pain and pleasure.

Jessica had already sucked my now semi-limp cock back into her expert mouth and I could feel her tongue swirling around me. To my surprise I was already beginning to grow stiff within her lips again, though I was sure that was her intention. Roughly, her fingers continued to knead at my balls sending me groaning into the air. Once I was fully erect again Jessica finally released her mouth from me and shuffled out from underneath me.

"She's fucked you real hard hasn't she? Made you her slut?" Jessica said in a low voice as she stepped around the couch to face me and I nodded silently back at her in response, unable to answer fully under all the grunting I was doing. "Now let's make her ours."

Jessica suddenly took Rachel by the waist and yanked her away from me. My anus throbbed as the rubber cock fell roughly from inside me. Rachel was gasping as Jessica manhandled her and forced her onto the couch, stopping only briefly to remove the strap-on from her waist and toss it aside. She pushed her down onto her hands and knees along the couch while slipping her fingers into her pussy from behind.

"God she's so wet, she clearly loves fucking you," Jessica purred in delight as she lifted her fingers back from my wife's cunt and sucked them into her lips. "Now you fuck her. Give it to her as roughly as she gave it to you."

I nodded happy to submit to our neighbour's request and quickly climb up behind Rachel. Wasting no time, I pushed my cock through her puffy pussy lips straight into her soaked cunt. She gasped loudly as her body jolted forward with the force of my thrust. Eager to return the rough fucking she had given me I began to ram wildly into her cunt allowing her no time to adjust to my girth inside her.

"That's it. Fuck her hard while she eats her first pussy," Jessica said as she began to climb on the couch in front of Rachel.

Jessica shuffled her arse down and parted her legs around my wife, offering her the first taste of another woman's cunt. I slowed my rhythm down into Rachel's pussy to a stop to allow her time to consider the gift Jessica was presenting her with. Rachel paused for a moment, I assume in apprehension though from behind her I could not see the expression on her face, before eventually lowering her mouth into our neighbour's sex.

I watched as Jessica's eyes rolled back briefly as she purred over the first lick of my wife's tongue down along her labia. The motions of Rachel's head seemed tentative at first, but she was soon bobbing up and down hungrily lapping at the older woman's pussy as if she had just discovered a new taste sensation that she couldn't get enough of.

"How does it taste sweetie?" I asked eager to know what my wife made of her first foray into cunnilingus.

Rachel didn't answer at first and instead only continued to happily slide her tongue along the folds of our neighbour's soaked cunt. "It's good," she finally responded as she reluctantly parted from Jessica's pussy. "Sweet. Why aren't you fucking me?"

Jessica smiled over at me at my wife's response and I could only smile back. "Will have to see for myself," I replied and resumed my thrusting into her sex.

My arsehole was still tingling from the rough pounding Rachel had given me which only served to make my cock harder inside her. I was soon moving my body into her at full speed fucking her just as hard as she done to me. The walls of her pussy gripped tight onto my length with every motion inside her.

Jessica had Rachel's hair in her fingers now and was pressing her firmly down into her cunt which she was rocking against my wife's mouth with a smooth rolling of her hips. She fucked Rachel's mouth all the while continuously keeping her gaze locked on mine while moaning louder and louder.

"Fuck. She's so good. You sure she's not done this before?" Jessica said between her moans with a sly smile.

I held onto Rachel's hips tightly while I gave her cunt everything I had and with each forceful thrust she sent a deep and savage grunt into Jessica. Her head finally broke free of Jessica's grip, came back up from between the pair of golden thighs and sent the grunts into the air instead.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she whimpered though her voice was drowned out by the loud slapping of our flesh colliding.

"God, that's it," Jessica moaned and rolled her eyes back into her head, and I realised Rachel had slid her fingers inside her. "Fuck, bad girl."

"Put one in her arse," I ordered of my wife, and the sudden loud moan that escaped Jessica's lips told me that she had obeyed.

Rachel was beginning to shudder underneath me, and I could tell she was close again. I wasn't sure if it was the pounding her pussy was taking from me that had brought her orgasm on, or now being at the mercy of Jessica and I, but I was eager to bring her over the edge. I wrapped my arm around her waist and brought my fingers between her legs to rub roughly at her clit. Her orgasm came suddenly, and hard, as if the mere press of her swollen button had caused the detonation inside her. She cried out loudly into the air but her voice was soon muffled by Jessica suddenly forcing her mouth back down into her cunt and having her own orgasm against Rachel's face.

I waited for their orgasms to subside before slipping my cock from Rachel's quivering cunt and falling down between Jessica's legs next to her. Rachel's face, and the couch underneath her, was soaked through and I wondered just how much Jessica had gushed as she came. Passionately I kissed my wife's lips moaning deeply at the flavour of another woman's pussy on them.

"Fuck I love you," I moaned as I parted from her lips and quickly dropped my mouth to the lips between Jessica's thighs instead.

I lapped hungrily at Jessica's wet cunt feeling her still throbbing against my face. My tongue worked its way slowly up and down her labia at first before twisting around her clit as I sucked it into my lips. Rachel ran her fingers into my hair to yank me from our neighbour's pussy to lick the taste from my lips before burying herself back down to take over. We continued taking turns to pleasure Jessica, playfully pushing each other out of the way as we kissed her flavour back and forth between us.

For a moment I had even forgotten the rest of Jessica was even there, she was simply just a pussy for us to share and devour. When I remembered her and looked up at her she shot a look back down that showed she was happy to be used in such a way.

Rachel suddenly began to press her hands into Jessica's stomach and motion her to lift her upper back onto the arm of the couch, bend her legs down and raise her cunt and arse into the air. Continuously surprising, my wife suddenly rolled onto her back to shuffle underneath our neighbour and raised her head to devour her arse instead. I shuffled my way back between Rachel's legs and pressed my prick back inside her. Our bodies pressed tight against each other as I leant down and continued to service Jessica's cunt while my wife tended to the other hole.

"Oh. Fuck. You guys. You guys are hot," Jessica panted between each word.

Even though my cock was deep inside my wife, I was so focused on eating Jessica's delicious cunt that I couldn't bring myself to fuck. Instead my cock simply rolled around inside Rachel probing at her insides as our bodies gyrated slowly against each other. Our tongues would occasionally meet and dance together while passing the taste of Jessica's cunt and arse between us.

"Fuck. Again!" Jessica cried out once more and her body erupted a second time.

Rachel reached up to hold tight onto Jessica's thighs to steady her and prevent her from collapsing on top of her and suffocating her with her arse. Jessica's cunt convulsed against my mouth and I was suddenly met with a torrent of sweet juices gushing from inside her coating my face and pouring onto my wife's chest and neck.

"Fuck her!" came Rachel's order from between Jessica's arse cheeks before our neighbour had even finished cumming.

I eagerly leapt from my wife's cunt and straddled her chest to stab my cock into Jessica's instead. She jolted suddenly at my rough penetration and the moan that came with it echoed throughout the room. Her pussy was not as tight as Rachel's having fucked an unfathomable amount of men since, but still felt incredible as it welcomed my prick deep inside, and gripped warm and tight around me.

"Yes. Fuck my dirty little cunt while your slut wife eats my dirty little arsehole," Jessica grunted sternly as she raised her head and glared back at me. If she hadn't shouted the order, her lust-filled eyes would have said the same.

Delirious with pleasure and sexual hunger, I could only grunt in response at my neighbour's command as I started to thrust my prick fervently into her. Her pussy continued to gush with each thrust sending her juices cascading into the crack of her arse which Rachel would hungrily collecting with her tongue.

Jessica rolled her head back wildly unable to contain the pleasure that my cock and Rachel's tongue were giving her, and her golden hair fell backwards once more revealing the two gorgeous mounds of flesh on her chest. I couldn't help but roughly grasp at the enormous breasts and hold tightly onto each as I rammed into her.

Briefly, I looked back and noticed that Rachel had her hand pressed between her thighs and was rubbing her clit making her squirm underneath us. She began to shuffle further back down and I felt her lips swallowing my balls as they slapped against Jessica's arse. I wanted to feet more of her mouth on me so I removed my cock from Jessica's cunt and pushed the pussy-flavoured head into my wife's mouth. She sucked it slowly moaning around it and is if the taste of my cock and Jessica's cunt had sent her once more over the edge, she came suddenly again underneath us. I held my prick within her lips until her moans stopped vibrating against its swollen head.

I felt my own eruption approaching and quickly forced my cock back inside my neighbour's flooding cunt to fuck her with every last ounce of energy I had. My thighs collided roughly with Jessica's as I drilled her with reckless abandon, completely disregarding everything else other than bringing forth my orgasm. Rachel was trying to suck my balls back into her lips again, but my thrusts were so hard she struggled to catch them and instead settled for moaning wildly into my sack as it repeatedly brushed across her nose.

"Yes. Give it to me. Fill my pussy with your fucking cum," Jessica grunted at me clearly sensing my explosion approaching.

With a few final thrusts into her I was at the precipice of my orgasm, and as I rocked my hips backwards and found Rachel's finger suddenly sliding into my anus once more, I was suddenly over it. I groaned savagely as the cock that impaled my gorgeous neighbour began to erupt inside her and filled her with my second load of the evening. Despite having already emptied my balls once it felt as if my cock was never going to stop spraying hot semen deep into her womb.

As my orgasm finally ended, and my cock had throbbed its last glob of cum into her, Jessica pushed me away from her and raised herself onto her knees on either side of my wife's face. She forced me onto my feet and brought her hungry lips back to my cock to suck me completely clean while she pressed herself down onto Rachel's mouth and forced her to do the same to her cum-filled pussy. Rachel still had her glistening wet fingers between the folds of her cunt and Jessica's moved down to join them.

"Come on slut. Give me one more orgasm while you suck your husband's cum out of my pussy," Jessica purred as she finally released my cock from her lips now fully satisfied that I was clean.

The only response that could be heard was the hungry sounds of slurping and sucking from between Jessica's thighs, and then the moans that soon became louder as Jessica's fingers began to rub more violently at her Rachel's clit. My wife suddenly erupted once more, and she cried out loudly into the pussy resting on her face. I wondered if this was the most amount of times she had ever orgasmed in one session.

Jessica finally lifted herself from my wife's face and began to step aside. Desperate to show how much I appreciated her, I quickly leapt down back on top of my wife and began to passionately kiss her. Her cheeks glistened in pussy juice and semen, and her tongue tasted of them too. Our fingers recklessly explored each other's hair as we danced our lips longingly against each other.

By the time we parted our lips, Jessica had already wiped herself down, straightened her hair and dressed fully. She smiled down at the two of us as we paused our delirious making out to stare back at her.

"My work here is done. You two carry on. I'm just going to grab the leftovers and see myself out," she said with a playful curtsy and began to saunter out of the room.

"Thanks Jessica," we both said in unison, laughed and resumed our kiss.

RichRR
RichRR
71 Followers
12