Rockette's Rocky Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Garcia, there's a rumor going around the community that Best Circuits sources some of its items from counterfeit Chinese based companies." Tess asks. Miguel's face tenses a little from the calm expression he had just had.

"Those are baseless claims. Best Circuits receives its products from a range of different but recognized Whole Sellers across the country. I would like to ask Ms. Lauren, if you know the origin of such rumors. So that I might be able to quash these baseless rumors once and for all." The manager counters her question.

"There are multiple photos of unmarked vans and trucks coming and going from your shipping docks," Tess answers, "Something so visibly suspicious is going to spark rumors among an imaginative population."

"Ah, I see. I understand the misconception. Well, you see Ms. Lauren, some of our recognized wholesalers are smaller companies that don't have the funds to hire shipping companies with impressive trucks or logos." Miguel answers, no longer smiling but still relaxed.

"Of course, of course. Then would it be possible if I could take a look at your shipping manifest and verify these small wholesale companies?" Tess asks. Miguel grins a little, stares at the girl, but he doesn't say anything yet, "You know, so I can do my due diligence as a journalist and clear this nasty rumor up." Tess adds, smiling back at the manager.

"I don't see why you can't." Miguel says, breaking the silence. He pulls open a drawer and grabs a file-folder full of papers. "Here are the shipping manifests for the last six months, I'm sure you'll find everything in order there."

'Holy shit, I did it! Those shipping manifests should point right to something more nefarious!' Tess celebrates in her head, fighting back the urge to smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Garcia, I'm sure I will." She says, grabbing the folder from the table and begins to flip through it, writing down the names of all the shipping companies and wholesalers she could find. Immediately Tess noticed something suspicious.

During normal day-time hours of operation, the store received shipments from a variety of wholesalers and shipping companies, normal stuff like Universal Tech from RiteShip or Moonlight Inc. products from Kappa Express. The item descriptions of the shipments weren't out of the ordinary either. However, during off-hours when the store wasn't even open, there were logs of receiving items from suspicious sounding companies. The logs read 'MTEL&Co, Shipping company: DD215 -- Products: Tech stuff'. It was vague and suspicious, so Tess focused on this stuff.

For the next fifteen minutes, Tess buries herself into reading and noting anything she deemed important from the manifests. But only about halfway through reading the manifest, there's a knock on the door of the office, breaking Tess out of her concentration much to her dismay. She looks up from the papers to see Miguel shrug and move to open the door. A large Caucasian man and Jim behind him are standing at the door.

"Mr. Garcia, we have a little problem." The white man informs Miguel. The man is dressed in a black shirt, black pants, and black non-slip shoes, with an emblem of a badge printed on his chest. Tess assumed that the man was a security officer of the store.

"Ms. Lauren, may I introduce my head security guard, Greg Stultz. Mr. Stultz, Ms. Lauren. Now Greg, what is it you wanted to tell me?" Miguel quickly introduces the two, then probes about the issue.

"There's been a theft in the store. One of the display cameras is missing." Greg tells Miguel. At this, Tess's ears perk up. She had an idea of where this was going. She was set up.

'Fuck. Shit. How could I be so stupid! That fucking simp Jim is probably in on it too.' Tess can feel her heartbeat getting faster and faster as Miguel and Greg continue to talk. She glares daggers at Jim.

"Sir...It was a uh... the same camera that Ms. Lauren was looking at..." Jim adds, stuttering through it all.

"So naturally we looked through her bag and..." Greg stops for effect, holds up Tess's bag and like a magician, pulls out the camera.

"Ah I see...That makes thing a little complicated yes." Miguel says, looking back at the girl sitting in the chair.

"Hey! Mr. Garcia, I don't know how that camera got in there! But I swear, I didn't try to steal that camera! That would be so stupid! I came here for a story, not a camera!" Tess pleads her innocence. Miguel has the two men come into the room and closes the door, locking it. A shiver of fear runs down Tess's spine at the sound of the click.

"I'm sorry Ms. Lauren, but it's the word of two of my trusted employees against a young lady I only met today, however nice she may be." Miguel says much to Tess's chagrin.

'Augh...Even without my power belt I bet I could still just crush these guys!' Tess contemplates, but she reasons against doing anything too rash. She needed to remain incognito, she couldn't risk giving away her secret identity, as frustrating as the situation was getting.

"Well, you have no right to keep me here." Tess states,

"Actually, I do. The security company we use is partnered with the city's police department and has an agreement on probable cause, they have the right to detain suspects until the police arrive." Miguel informs the girl. "Ain't that right Greg?"

"Yes sir, that correct. If you want Ms. Journalist, I can get you that contract to look over" Greg teases.

"Please. I'll drop the story." Tess lies, knowing they'll probably confiscate the notebook if they did let her go, but she had seen and memorized enough from what she saw.

"It's not about the story. It's simple, you tried to steal from my store, and there are consequences for that." Miguel replies, waving his security guard, Greg over. "I know a pretty girl like you probably gets away with a lot, but not on my watch."

Shit...This is bad! Tess thinks, seeing the glint of handcuffs on the side of Greg's belt. He grabs them as he walks over.

"Hey, that isn't necessary!" Tess whines.

"It's just standard practice. This way we can just transfer you over to the police." Greg says, holding out the cuffs for the girl to put her wrists in. Tess fought every urge telling her to just beat the men and leave, she knew she couldn't blow her cover this early in the investigation.

Glaring daggers at the security guard, Tess puts her petite wrists in the handcuffs, wincing at the sound of them clicking and the cold metal biting into her skin. She was helpless now. Without her belt she couldn't break out of the steel handcuffs.

The sight of Tess dressed in her pencil skirt and tight blouse and now hand-cuffed was quite the image for the men to see. She was glaring daggers at all of them, but their cocks were all filling with blood at the sight of her. There is a moment of silence before Miguel says what's on everyone's mind.

"Of course." Miguel begins, "There is another way we may be able to work something out..."

"Oh yeah?" Tess probes despite being disgusted, already knowing what he was about to say. She knew she had to play along if she wanted to get out of the office. She could also feel herself getting wetter now, being handcuffed and helpless...She was ashamed of herself, but she couldn't help it.

"You see...My employees and I would be taking a big risk if we let you go...If my boss found out that we didn't follow protocol and give you to the police, he would be very mad." Miguel continues, "He would probably fire us...But you're such a pretty girl... I'm sure we can work something out."

The three men's cocks were growing rock hard with that simp Jim already rubbing his cock through his pants.

"No... We don't need to involve the police.... I'm sure we can work something out Mr. Garcia..." Tess says in a sultry voice, playing along as well as she could despite burning with humiliation and frustration. One part of her just wanted to break out of the cuffs and beat the men senseless while another part of her wanted the men to just take her and fuck her senseless.

"I'm glad, Miss Lauren." Miguel says, unzipping his pants and sliding his briefs down, allowing his rock hard, thick, 8-inch cock to pop out. Tess's eyes widen at the sight of it. "Now please Miss Lauren, show me why we shouldn't involve the cops."

Tess hesitates for a little before getting to her knees from the chair and crawls over with her hands cuffed in front of her a short distance. She thought the crawling would get her some extra points with the men, and it also felt so hot to her to do. She couldn't believe what was happening and what she was doing. Despite the situation, Tess was soaking wet and horny. It was taking a lot of willpower for her not to break out of the cuffs and beat the men senseless or to bend over and beg them to fuck her.

I can't believe I'm doing this! She laments as she grabs Miguel's cock in her hands and gently strokes it, lightly teasing the tip of his cock with her thumb as she brings her mouth to it, licking her lips.

"Ahh-naammgmmmm" She moans as she wraps her lips around his tip of his cock, slowly taking more and more of it into her mouth.

"Aaghh...ohmylord...ahhh" Miguel mutters and shudders in pleasure as the girl plays with his balls in her hand while she sucks his cock,

"Graamanagrph..." She gags as she reaches her limit, having taken about 7 inches of Miguels cock down her mouth and throat. She begins to tear up, running her tongue across his cock as she pulls back then delicately sucks on the tip of his cock, swirling her tongue around it before going back down.

Tess wanted so badly to touch herself, but she knew she couldn't. It would encourage the men to go even further with her and she really didn't want that, nor did she have the time for that. She was trying to work as fast as she could.

"Oh...ohhh...that's a good girl! F-fuck!" Miguel gasps as Tess licks his cock up and down, and then his balls before sucking on the tip of his cock again and working her way back down his shaft. She does this a few times and it doesn't take long for her to feel his cock begin to pulsate in her mouth as she sucks. "Ohhh! I'm cumming! Yesss! Takee it! Swallow it!' Miguel exclaims and like a good little slut Tess felt herself being, she kept sucking.

"Gaaamgrph!" She gags as her throat and mouth fill with the Latino's cum, but she swallows like she's told, not letting but a little spittle spill out from her mouth and down her chin. She gives the manager's cock one last suck before pulling off, looking at him in the eyes then sticking her tongue out to show him that she did indeed swallow.

"Ayy...That was...a good reason not to involve the police..." Miguel says as he stumbles back against the wall behind him then fumbles around getting his briefs and pants back up.

"So can I go now?" Tess asks, annoyed and disgusted by the manager and herself.

"Not yet sexy...You have to show me now why I shouldn't involve the police." The security guard, Greg, says, his cock already out and rock hard. Despite the guard's size, his cock was a little bit smaller than Miguel's though a little thicker..

"That wasn't the deal!" Tess retorts angrily

"Listen bitch! I just saw you give the meanest head I've ever seen a slut give. You suck my cock, or I'll call the fucking cops right now, and I'll post this sexy fucking video of you sucking cock." Greg threatens, showing her the screen of his phone playing a video of her sucking Miguel's cock. Tess's eyes widen, a rush of anger crashing over her. She grits her teeth hard, fighting every urge to fly up and choke the man's life out of him. Patience prevails though and she remains on her knees, awestruck at the video the security guard had the gall to take.

Shit! Shit Shit! Okay whaever... It's just another cock...aughhh... I'll probably have to suck that simp's cock too, though he might just cum from touching himself... Tess calms herself and rationalizes.

"Okay...fine...just..please don't post that video..." Tess pleads as she shifts over to face the security guard's hard white cock.

Augh disgusting! It smells! She thinks, smelling his sweaty balls, the guard having been standing in the sun most of the day. Greg smiles as he watches her face contort slightly as she approaches his cock.

"Ohhh yeahh!" He exclaims as Tess grips his cock in her soft hands and strokes it a little, working up the courage to take it in her mouth. "Come on slut! Hurry up!" He rushes her. He grins when she opens her mouth, her lips meeting the tip of his cock.

"GRAAAMRGPH!" Tess gags hard as Greg grabs her head and forcefully pulls her down, forcing his thick 7-inch cock into her mouth and down her throat, "Graaamgrpah!" She gags, struggling to breathe, choking on the cock. Greg smiles sadistically, watching the girl squirm for air, keeping her nose against his pubes. Tess begins to tear up, tears streaming down her face, causing her mascara to run too. This makes Greg get even harder.

Tess is getting hotter and hotter despite wanting to bite the man's cock off and choke him with it, she couldn't help but feel more and more aroused as the man face-fucked her.

"Ohhh yeahh! Take it! Choke on it bitch!" Greg taunts, pulling her up but not quite off his cock, letting her breathe a little before slamming his cock back down her throat,

"GraammgrHh!" Tess gags and chokes as the sadistic guard repeats this over and over again, until his cock begins to throb and pulsate then immediately cumming a huge load down the helpless girl's throat, filling it up and her mouth, choking her on his cum."Blaaccagrhh--blargrchh!" Tess coughs, keeled over, cum and spit dripping out of her mouth having been unable to swallow it all.

"Pathetic!" Greg comments as he zips his pants back up. Almost on cue, Jim walks over to the girl who was still recovering from Greg's face-fucking.

Augh...I am going to have to suck this simp's cock too... She realizes as she sees his feet while looking at the ground, keeled over, trying to regain her composure and breath. Tess looks up only for her face to meet Jim's cock slap her in the face,

"You gotta show me too...uh...why we shouldn't involve the cops..." Jim says awkwardly, his hard cock flailing about smacking Tess in the face,

"Augh...fine...." Tess says somewhat defeated, though she was somewhat right in her prediction of Jim...The young man had touched himself so much while watching her get face-fucked and used, that his cock was already throbbing and ready to cum.

Tess cups his balls with her hands, and her lips barely touch the tip of Jim's cock before he explodes.

"Ah! You bastard!" Tess cries out angrily, closing her eyes as strings of cum land on her face. By the time Jim finishes cumming, Tess's face is caked in a decently thick layer of cum. She can feel the cum drip down her face.

The men don't do anything to help her clean up, instead they watch in awe as cum and her tears drip down her mascara-stained face. Greg was filming the entire time. Jim and Miguel taking pictures. Tess waits for the cum to stop dripping and dry a little before doing or saying anything, filled and paralyzed with humiliation and anger. She was also filled with a deep perverted arousal...

"Can I please go now..." She asks, opening her right eye not caked in cum, looking up at the snickering men. She is seething in anger and wanted to kill these men on the spot, knowing full well that she could.

"Of course. You showed us a very good reason not to call the cops." Miguel says, waving Greg over to unlock her cuffs. Tess rubs her delicate wrists after the cuffs come off.

"Bathroom?" Tess asks, fighting back the vitriol in her voice as she stands up.

"Down the hall." Miguel tells her. Tess is about to grab her notebook, but Miguel snatches it off the desk, "Sorry Miss Lauren, but that wasn't part of the deal."

Tess doesn't say anything, not wanting to be there a second longer, makes her way out of the office.

"Ah!" She yelps as Greg spanks on the ass on the way out,

"Be seeing you!"

He's fucking dead. Tess muses, walking down the hall fast, her hands up and head down to cover her cum-covered face and shame. She finds the private female bathroom, and it's luckily unoccupied. She opens it, locks the door, and looks at herself in the mirror. A part of her wants to cry from the sight she sees, her hair a mess with some cum in it and her mascara-stained face covered in drying cum, but another part of her wants to touch herself so badly.

I can't believe I'm going to do this... She thinks to herself, biting her lip, watching herself as if taken over by some perverted demon, moving her right hand over to her crotch. She lifts her skirt up, pulls down her pantyhose and panties, and begins to touch herself.

"Ahh..." She lets out, but quickly hushes herself as she didn't want anyone to hear what was happening. Tess continues to massage her enlarged clit from having been so turned on for so long. It doesn't take long for her to make herself cum, her breathing erratic, biting her lips harder and harder to stop herself from moaning out loud. "Ahhh..." a moan slips out as she cums hard.

After her little session in the bathroom, Tess makes her way out of the store as quickly as she can.

Disgusted with herself but also somewhat proud of herself for being able to get the information she needed. Tess walks out of the store. She walks to a nearby convenience store, buys a small bottle of mouthwash, and gives herself a few mouth rinses

'Aughh....I can't believe I had to do that...But at least I got what I needed...' Tess laments, stepping outside the store and ordering a taxi to take her home. Much to Tess's delight and relief, the taxi doesn't take long.

...

To be continued

...

Hope you enjoyed the story.

There is definitely some inspiration here from another author on here, so here's a shoutout if they happen to read it.

12