Rockin' the Hard Way Ch. 01

Story Info
Jake has some bad news for Robyn, but she does also...
2.1k words
4.12
2.4k
6
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rockhouse is the local hot spot for new bands to get noticed. Lately, this club has been rocking and bringing in lots of money. One of the most popular bands in the area is called VNR, which is short for Vixens and Rebels. This band has had six sellouts over the past three weekends in a row. The buzz surrounding them has been very positive. The owner however has to break it to them that a new band will be performing at the club this weekend. This is unfortunate because he doesn't want them to lose their popularity either. After all, this band is red hot.

The band finishes their last set as they are getting off stage and heading to their dressing room. They are all celebrating after putting on another fantastic show. Jake, the owner of the club, is not looking forward to having to tell them, but he has no choice. He is trying to make his way through the lineup of women and guys who are waiting in line to meet them. The lineup is so long because of the VIP meet and greets for the people who bought VIP passes as well as tickets to see the show. Some of the security see Jake is struggling to get through the lineup.

"Would some of you please move and let the owner through please," one of the security guards says?

"Thanks, Pete," Jake tells him.

Jake finally manages to get to the door of the band's dressing room. The security guard inside the dressing room hears the three knocks on the door. This is the signal that Jake uses to let the security guard know it is him. The guard opens the door, as Jake comes into the dressing room. He sees one of the guitar players who is relaxing on the couch with his shirt off. Jake comes up to him.

"Hey Tyler, great show tonight," Jake says to him.

"Thanks, it was pretty wild out there tonight," Tyler said.

Angel, the keyboard player, comes out of the washroom. Jake smiles at her and looks at her up and down, like candy on a stick. She is bent over as Jake cannot keep his eyes off her legs, especially when they are in the vinyl skin-tight skirt she is wearing. Angel isn't just beautiful, she is drop-dead gorgeous. She has a natural sassiness about her that makes her so desirable. Her hair is sweaty and her body is covered in highlights of sweat. Jake cannot keep his eyes off her. Seeing Jake as she walks up to him,

"Hey Jake, what did you think of the show," Angel asked?

"Oh it was amazing," Jake answered.

This makes Angel smile while the two of them look at each other and just have this sensual look of desire in both their eyes.

"It was such a rush out there tonight, almost like a really good orgasm," Angel says to Jake.

Gulping in his throat as he is at a loss for words, but manages to say.

"You should see the lineup out there, it's going outside of the bar," Jake tells Angel.

As she comes up closer to him and whispers something into his ear. Nodding his head to whatever she asked. They are distracted by someone else who gets Jake's attention.

"Hey Jakey," Robyn says as she comes out of the washroom.

"Hey, Robyn, amazing show tonight. You had that crowd eating out the palm of your hand tonight," Jake tells her.

Robyn Clovers is the lead singer of VNR The way she performs on stage is unlike anything Jake has seen. She is a perfectionist on stage. She has so much energy and natural charisma, that makes it easy for her to entertain people. She just pulls the crowd into the palm of her hand and draws so much energy from them. That is what any good lead singer does, and Jake can tell she has studied from some of the best lead singers in rock n roll history. Robyn has studied the styles of Freddie Mercury from Queen, Joan Jett, Anne Wilson from Heart, and Steve Perry from Journey. It shows in her performances, and Jake has noticed it.

Robyn has lots of male and female fans, half the lineup just wants to see her. The meet and greet section can get intense very quickly. People have gotten into fights, to just say a five-second hello. The main reason for that is because Robyn is one of the most beautiful women you'd ever lay eyes on. She is the reason why this band is so popular, she has been on magazine covers and done podcasts. Her fame is becoming bigger than the band. Luckily though, she has not let this fame and attention get to her head. Robyn has not forgotten her band. But there are a few members of the band who think she is a sellout. They don't think very highly of her and think she slept with people to get the fame she is getting. Everything that Robyn has achieved in music, has been through her strong drive and perseverance. It still hurts her that people like Rex and Tyler would think this way about her. She considers them as close as brothers, but to hear them talking about her like this, hurt her deeply.

Jake knows this is going to be difficult for him to have to tell Robyn that he has to give his stage to a different band. Looking at Robyn as she can tell that something is wrong just by looking at him.

"I need to talk with you," Jake said.

Nodding her head as she follows Jake as they are walking to his office. Tyler sees this as he smirks at this, and nudges Rexx who sees it also.

"I knew it would be a matter of time before he tapped her ass," Rexx said.

"Yeah I know, looks like it is starting now," Tyler said.

"What do you mean," Angel asked?

Tyler gesturing to Angel with a sign of a blowjob as he points to Robyn.

"Our contract negotiations," Tyler chuckles as does Rexx.

"You guys are such pigs," Angel tells them both.

Annoyed with them both as she slaps Tyler on the shoulder. Giving her the middle finger as Tyler looks annoyed with her.

"Fuck off Angie, it's not like you haven't sucked his dick also," Tyler responded.

Angel looks at Jake as she blushes, as he winks back at Angel. Robyn overhears this conversation as she leans closer to Angel.

"I take it Tyler doesn't know," Robyn asked?

Angel just shakes her head no, as Robyn giggles and goes into Jake's office. Tyler has no clue that what he just said, has happened. The only reason Robyn happens to know about it is that she walked in on Angel and Jake. Robyn accidentally opened the door, and there was Angel bent over Jake's desk while she was moaning at the top of her lungs while Jake was fucking her doggy style. Angel told Robyn that she had been sleeping with Jake since the first weekend they started playing at The Rockhouse. So it's been going on for a while.

Robyn closes the door, as Jake asks her to sit down. She does and she can see that he is nervous about something. Seeing that Jake is like this she stops him as she takes hold of his arm, this stops him from pacing back and forth.

"Jake relax, you are sweating is everything alright," Robyn asked?

"Look, I hate to have to tell you this. But a new band is going to start playing here next weekend," Jake answered.

"Are you serious," Robyn replied.

"Yeah, I hate doing this to you all. You guys have done amazing, but a new band is on the scene," Jake said.

"Well, to be honest, this is kind of a good thing. We could use the break," Robyn said.

Not knowing that Robyn would react this way. He was thinking she would not take this news so well.

"Oh, I see," Jake responded.

"Yeah the band is great on stage, but lately things with me and Rexx haven't been too peachy," Robyn said.

"I did not know this," Jake said.

"Yeah well we have kind of been trying to break it to him, but the band thinks we should find a new guitar player," Robyn said.

"Does he know yet," Jake asked?

"We haven't had the time to sit down and tell him," Robyn answered.

"Oh well if there is anything I can do to help just let me know," Jake said.

"There is something I would like to ask," Robyn said.

"Sure go ahead," Jake responded,

"I was wondering if we could use the club to hold auditions this week," Robyn asked?

He looks at her and thinks about it. Looking over his books to see if anything is booked for the afternoons.

"Yes, it looks like you can host some auditions but not this week. Next week would be better after the other band has finished playing their shows," Jake tells Robyn.

Thinking about what Jake tells her, as it would give the band some time to do an audition call out online through their band's fan webpage.

"That does actually work better. It will give us more time to send the word out through social media," Robyn said.

"So how long do you think the transition will take," Jake asked?

"That depends on lots of things because it will not be an easy transition for everybody. Especially the guys who all are friends with Rexx, " Robyn answered.

"So is everyone in the band ok with this idea," Jake asked?"

"Angie will support me no matter what I decide. But it was Chaz and Scott who decided this and told me. The three of them brought this to my attention," Robyn answered.

"Tyler and Rexx are pretty close, does he know about this," Jake asked?

"So you're telling me you'd be without Tyler too," Jake asked?

"Probably I don't know, I cannot really tell you what will happen. It is all up in the air right now," Robyn answered.

"I can't see Tyler staying if you guys kick Rexx out, it would be like chopping one of Tyler's arms off," Jake said.

"As I said, I can't really tell you what will happen, but I will let you know," Robyn said.

"I didn't know it was that dire of a situation," Jake said.

"Yeah so I don't know when we'd be back to play for you," Robyn tells him.

"Dang I was going to give you a whole month to play here," Jake responded.

"What month would that have been," Robyn asked?

"I was going to book you for the whole month of August," Jake answered.

Robyn thinks to herself, it is only May, it would give them June, and July to prepare and be ready by then. Looking at Jake she has a smirk on her face as she leans closer to him.

"Jakey, I'll make you a deal. Help us find our new band member, and we will play two months back to back."

Jake hears what Robyn says to him looking back at her. However, there is a bit of doubt in his eyes as he has seen this happen to lots of bands. It can kill a band's popularity if you remove a key element from it. Rexx was bringing in lots of female fans to the shows. Removing him from the mix, and replacing him with someone else, might not go over with their fan base so well.

"Robyn I am going, to be honest with you. Getting rid of Rexx might not go over so well with your female fans. He is a big reason why you have had sell-outs the last few weekends," Jake said.

"But regardless of that, if you can prove to me you're close to being ready by July. I'll consider giving you August and September," Jake tells her.

Robyn smiles hearing this, as he holds his finger not allowing her to comment just yet.

"But, if I don't think you are ready. Then I'll have to give August to a different band," Jake says, informing her.

It takes Robyn a few minutes to respond as she looks up at him but has a determined look on her face.

"We will not disappoint you," Robyn said.

"I know you won't but I need to see action more than just your words," Jake said.

"So we'd have to perform a show for you," Robyn asked?

"Yes, one live show, with a crowd just to see how you have progressed," Jake answered.

"So then we have a deal," Robyn asked?

Nodding his head, Jake answered, "Yes we have a deal."

********TO BE CONTINUED**************

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this story. More Chapters are coming, it will have lots of kinky sex and romance involved. So if you've liked it so far, thank you and I hope you enjoy this new series.

Happy reading and "ROCK THE HARD WAY"