Rocky Stays After Class Pt. 01

Story Info
Rocky is punished by a hot match teacher.
1.9k words
4.22
23.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turnout
Turnout
87 Followers

**All Characters are over 18**

That day in class I was wearing a pair of running shorts that I liked because they showed off my bulge. Mrs. Caldwin's math class was always hard as she was not only the hottest teacher in school, but the hottest older woman in my life right now. Today she was wearing a white button-up that showed off her breasts and a tight black skirt. She was the master at looking sexy and professional.

I let my mind wander to fucking her from the back, that big ass being spread out by my cock. My erection felt good pressing so hard against my shorts. I heard some snickers from the girls sitting behind me and I turned around to look. It was Jessica, Tina, and Hannah, three friends of Kelly's. I wondered if they had heard about my cock? The three of them were looking at my bulge, I smiled and leaned back, letting it stick up even farther away from me.

The three girls started mouthing "show us"! And making little blowjob motions with their hands. I couldn't turn down a crowd so I slowly pulled my shorts down. When it finally sprung free the expressions on their faces was priceless. A mix of awe and laughter, all while having to hide it from Mrs. Caldwin.

I was feeling good so I started putting on a show for them. I fisted my cock, giving long slow strokes, squeezing my balls tight to show them off too. I started wagging my cock back and forth, but I went too hard and it slapped against my desk. The girl in front of me turned around to see what that was, so I just grabbed my phone and held it in my hands, hiding my cock head shooting up above the desk.

The girl in front of me turned around just to see me looking at my phone. I looked up and gave her and inquisitive "What?" look and she turned back around. I was patting myself on the back for being smooth while the three girls to the right of me nearly broke out in hysterics. Mrs. Caldwin scanned her eyes over the back of the room and we locked eyes. My cock throbbed as we each held each others stare. Just then the bell rang.

Jessica, Tina, and Hannah all got up to leave, but I still had to put my cock away and get my things. The girls all said bye as they walked past, with Hannah running her fingers through my hair and Tina pulling up her skirt to flash me her ass on the way out. I moved slowly, hoping my erection would go away, but hoping in vain. Eventually I just put my cock to the side of my shorts and got up slowly, hoping Mrs. Caldwell didn't notice.

I was the last one out of the room, I gave a quick nod to Mrs. Caldwell and was almost home free before I heard behind me.

"STOP."

I slowly turned around, feigning innocence.

"Yes Ma'am?"

She looked up from behind her glasses, her brown hair tied in a knot behind her head, held together with a silver hair stick.

"What is that?" she asked, pointing her finger down low.

I spread my arms out in a question and tried to act innocent.

"What is what?"

I could feel my cock straining against my shourts as she stood up from behind her desk and walked in front of me, blocking the door. She stood an inch or two taller and was as intimidating as always. I could smell her perfume.

"What is that stuffed down the front of your pants?"

Oh God, my face flushed hot and I broke away from her stare.

"It's nothing, I swear."

Mrs. Caldwell didn't like this.

"Don't treat me like a fucking idiot. What are you hiding?"

Somehow my face turned even more red. But I knew denying it wouldn't get me anywhere.

"It's my uhhh....it's my penis."

Mrs. Caldwin only laughed at this. I risked a glance at her smiling face.

"Bullshit. You wish it was. What have you got down there, a bottle? Were you drinking in class?"

"No, Mrs. Caldwin I swear."

"Show it too me. You aren't leaving here until you show me what you are hiding down there."

For some reason her insistence caused my mind to become clear. I became excited to prove her wrong and win some points over her. I smiled as my evil angel took over.

"Ok, if you want to see it."

I pulled my shorts down slowly. Inch after inch came into view before it sprang free. I gave it a few tugs, and slapped my hand with my hard cock, letting out the sound of a few whacks. I was really feeling really cocky now.

"Do you believe it's my cock now?"

If I had been hoping for a reaction on her part I was disappointed. Her face remained the same cold stare, but all she did was turn around, and walk to the classroom door. I couldn't help watch the sway of her ass in her skirt and the click of her heels. She locked the door, then turned around and walked back to me.

Mrs. Caldwen paused in front of me, the head of my cock only inches from her stomach before she gave me a surprisingly shard hard slap. I reeled back and put my hand to my cheek, the skin still stinging. Mrs. Caldwell responded angrily.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I looked down feeling dejected as she continued.

"You little perv, pulling your cock out in front of your teacher."

I felt hurt as she put her finger to her chin and studied my still hard cock a little longer. She pointed down to my cock with a silver pen.

"Now what are we going to do about that...?

She walked away from me and sat down in her desk chair, staring up at me. I was frozen, still standing there with my cock outstretched in front of me.

"Well, get rid of it."

I stammered my reply.

"Get rid of what Mrs. Caldwell?"

"Get rid of your erection."

The two of us stared at each other in silence before she added.

"You can't go out into the halls like that. Get rid of it."

I had seen enough pornos to know where this was headed.

"Well, it won't go away on it's own. Maybe you could help me out a little...?"

Mrs. Caldwell did not like that.

Mrs. Caldwell didn't respond, she only opened a desk drawer and took out a bottle of lotion. She set it down on her desk and resumed her withering stare, saying nothing.

I took two steps forward to her desk and pumped some of the lotion on to my hands. I grabbed my cock with both hands and was surprised at how good it felt, I was worried I was going to be too scared to cum. I started to give myself long slow strokes with both hands. Mrs. Caldwell just crossed her arms under her breasts, pushing them up as she watched me.

"Take your shirt off, you look ridiculous with it on."

I was shocked out of my own world when she said that, but I whipped it off over my head. I always love showing off my dark tanned skin and abs. Having just finished my senior year of swimmin, I was looking better than ever. I went back to slowly stroking my cock and Mrs. Caldwell stood up from her desk. She walked behind me and put her mouth next to my ear, I kept looking forward.

"I bet you want me to take your cock in my mouth and to suck out all that awful semen from inside you? But no, that wouldn't be proper at all."

Mrs. Caldwell walked around me while I kept working my cock. She unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt, letting her cleavage show, and I could see the black lace of her bra underneath. She picked up a long 3 foot long wooden ruler from the corner of the room and started rubbing the edge of the long stick over me.

"I bet all the little sluts in class just love you. You were thinking about sliding your big cock inside of them, is that what got you hard? Thinking of them?"

I grunted out my response as I felt my orgasm building.

"Yes"

Mrs. Caldwell have me a slap with the ruler across my abs.

"Say 'Yes Ma'am' God dammit."

The sharp pain washed over me, keeping me from cumming.

"Yes Ma'am."

Mrs. Caldwell resumed rubbing the ruler over my body, sticking it between my legs, I could feel the cold wood against my balls.

"I have seen you with that little friend of yours Kelly. Having you been cumming inside her? Why are you getting so hard in my class?"

"No, she is too afraid of my cock. She says it's too big for her."

Mrs. Caldwell walked behind me again, pressing her large breasts into my back. The smell of her perfume and the feeling of her hair on my neck was nearly overwhelming.

"Of course a little girl like her couldn't take that monster inside of her sweet little pussy. How fucking dumb are you to try and split her open with that."

With that she gave my ass a sharp slap with the ruler. I let out another groan of frustration as my orgasm stopped again. She kept talking to me as I pumped my cock, it looked bigger and angrier than ever.

"No, you need an older slut to take that fat cock. A woman who will just use that thing for what it was meant for, making women cum all over that thick monster."

"Miss Caldwell, I'm close, I'm going to cumaaahh-"

With that I started shooting, my cock spurting like mad. Miss Caldwell let her hands reach around and rubbed my chest and abs as my orgasm just kept going and going. I had never shot as big of a load as I did that day, and thick globs kept pouring out of my cock head for a full minute. I looked down on the tile floors and saw the huge mess.

"Oh fuck that felt good."

Miss Caldwell just pulled out a brown roll of paper towels and threw it at me.

"Get down and clean it up."

I did. With my deflating cock hanging long and thick down between my legs and my ass up in the air I wiped up all of my cum from the floor, and throwing it away in the trash can. When I was done I stood back up, naked, cock hanging long between my legs and asked.

"May I please go now?"

Mrs. Caldwell looked me up and down once more.

"You may."

With that I started dressing slowly. I put my shirt back on first and let my cock swing pendulously as I did. I finally put my running shorts back on, lifting my soft cock and balls and placing them back inside. My bulge was still obscene, but not as bad as before.

As I turned to walk away Mrs. Caldwell called out to me.

"Go now Rocky, and I don't want to see anything like this ever again."

But I could see a slight smile on her face, and as I walked back into the halls I couldn't help but wonder what the future held for me.

Turnout
Turnout
87 Followers