Rod Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
The ring is discovered. The BDSM reference is made.
1.9k words
4.34
6.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th October 1998 Portsmouth Museum

Over the weekend I spend the Saturday carefully opening the crates that have been delivered and unpack the contents.

The larger items which are not the subject of my interest I move to a storage room. The various papyrus scrolls and the smaller items I lay out on several tables I clear in the records room.

I leave the rest of the investigation and the important search for the artefact for the following Sunday.

On Sunday going through the items I know I am in the right area as there are several statues of Min. I place these in the museum exhibits area.

There is one specific Canopic chest I am interested in investigating. Canopic chests are used to contain Canopic jars that are normally a set of four. In opening the chest the four Canopic jars are contained as expected but there is an unexpected fifth Canopic jar.

Normally the jars made from clay and fashioned in the forms of gods:

Hapi, the baboon-headed god representing the North

Duamutef, the jackal-headed god representing the East

Imsety, the human-headed god representing the South

Qebehsenuef, the falcon-headed god representing the West

The fifth jar looks to be fashioned in the form of Min. I carefully opened just this fifth jar I discover the object I had been searching for. The Ring of Domination.

Monday 12th October 1998, Portsmouth Museum, records room

I arrive early and inspect the exhibits. I have the ring worn on the ring finger of my left hand. I receive a call from reception announcing the arrival of Michelle. I go down to collect her.

She is wearing blue denim jeans and a long sleeved v-neck sweater and is holding some notebooks to her chest so I can't really appreciate her full figure. She is very attractive and is wearing her long hair loose, half on her left side framing her face and hanging down in front to the crook of her arm holding the folders. The right side lying down her back.

"Hi Michelle. Thanks for arriving so promptly. We can make a start down here." I lead her down to the records room.

"Thanks Mr King."

Once in the large room she comments.

"There are a lot of records. Its incredible."

"Yes it will be hard work but you will learn a lot. It's nice to see someone of your age be interested in the arts rather than doing what is usual I guess for your fellow students."

"Oh I have always been a bit of a book worm. I do love history. It feels quite humbling to be amongst these records. Gosh and it gets very warm doesn't it."

"Yes, I am sorry. The air con does not appear to be working. You may have read we had an important shipment of items the other day. I will show you later some of the items. It will make it more real for you."

I start to wonder what Michelle will look like with her sweater off.

"Thank you. You must know a lot. Sorry that sounds silly, of course you do. But I mean did you discover anything from the new exhibits."

"There a lot of items. It's a particular area of Egyptian mythology that is not well known. It's a massive subject of course but I have been researching this area for many years".

During my discovery and sorting of the hundreds of items in the container I did come across what I thought was the artefact I had been looking for. A particular ring. Its wearer would apparently have dominion over his subjects, in particular sexual dominion. I was wearing the ring I had discovered in the fifth jar and all the while whilst talking to Michelle the ring began to feel warm on my finger in particular when I imagine her having taken her sweater off due to the heat.

The ring is set with seven precious stones, An Amethyst, a Diamond, an Emerald, a Garnet, a Ruby, a Sapphire and a Beryl.

With the little time I had with some of the other scrolls it seems that as Egypt had already conquered most of the known world the ring was fashioned so that each gem would dominate over a different ethnic origin. From the Indian sub continent, to Africa, Europe, South America and the Far and Near East.

I noted as I continued to spend time with Michelle that the Emerald stone in particular seemed to shine. In trying to maintain my composure and talk about the history it became dim again. But I could not help but think of the images in the magazine and of Michelle's cv picture. I had had intense fantasies of what I would do with her, whilst starting to focus on the model it was increasingly focused on the pretty brunette student. Now she was here in the flesh.

I had not yet worked out quite how the ring worked. However as my attention did lapse to my fantasy with her the ring grew hotter and the Emerald shone brighter again. To distract things while I try to work things out I suggest we go up to the museum floor and I show her some of the other items. She agrees but as she walks away my eyes glance on her nice firm ass. The ring grows very hot and the Emerald is now shining brightly, dazzling, I hope she does not notice.

We pass a display mirror and she stops to fix her hair adjusting the folders in her arms as she does so. I realise I am going to have to figure out and fast how the ring operates because all the bondage images and more of what I would like to do with her flood through. It is now getting painful to wear the ring as the heat from it intensifies on my finger but it eases finally when we reach the new exhibits area and my concentration finally switches to the exhibits.

"WoW!" She exclaims seemingly oblivious of my dilemma thankfully.

"This was one of the main objects. It's not a sarcophagus but was buried with important items as part of their rituals. What's unique about this one and in my particular research is it is based around the Egyptian god Min".

"I have not heard of him."

She seems upset as if she is disappointing me.

"I have had a lot of reading on Egyptian history but the name does not ring a bell for me."

"Don't worry, for most it won't. Tutankhamen is of course well known as is probably Hapshepsuit. I am sure you know she was a female ruler."

"Girl power at such an early period but yes I know all about her."

Michelle seems happier now she is on familiar ground in her knowledge.

"In Egypt the lineage was through the maternal line not the paternal as in Europe's history. Hence the practice of son's marrying their mothers. Incest was quite common."

"Yes I had read that, it seems shocking but it was such a long time ago."

"That's quite a grown up response if you don't mind me saying."

"Thank you."

She seems genuinely pleased at the compliment. I continue.

"Here are some of the artefacts."

I pick up and show her one of the statues of Min.

It is of his head and body only, no arms. What is striking is clearly the erect penis which is nearly half the length of the full statue.

"Oh my goodness!"

Michelle seems genuinely embarrassed. The ring begins to get hot again and the emerald gem starts glowing. I cover it by clasping my hands as I walk.

"HaHa yes. Min was a fertility god. As you might imagine it was quite important in the river valley. The practices developed very complex rituals and engaged in human sacrifice."

"Shocking."

Again the ring appears to react to her response - I guess maybe the image of human sacrifice in her mind.

"But not if you think as a ruler. The pyramids for example were built by thousands of slaves."

I watched Michelle's reaction closely as I continue. Thankfully again the ring seems to settle but I keep my hands clasped covering it still. I point out a scene on one of the stone tablets.

"These were seven Priests that were sacrificed in this particular ritual."

I show her another stone tablet.

"This the head priest worshiping Khem."

"I thought you said it was Min. It's the same God right?"

"Very observant. But no this is Khem, he worshiped Min of course but in time he came to think of himself as a god. His High Priest and he along with the other Priests created a complex ritual. There was human sacrifice." I indicate this same particular tablet again to her.

"Here Khem orders his High Priestess to conduct the ritual."

"I guess you can work out a lot from these items then."

"Not really, this has been pieced together over years and years but this latest finding may be the actual source of what is left from that period. But the rest is hidden in the other papers back downstairs. Its best we get back to it!"

"Yes Sir!"

Her tone of voice was different, submissive almost. I take note and start to form an idea of how the ring might work. I indicate another scene from a third tablet.

"These last artefacts show the high priest himself. It would seem that only Khem and he remained from the ritual, that and probably the queen at the time herself."

"The queen? The queen was party to this?"

"No far from it, she was surely almost certainly not but was there nevertheless. Can you understand why?"

We started walking downstairs to the record room, the ring now cool again and the emerald gem dim.

"Because ... because she was the subject of the ritual, the focus, the reason for it."

"Very good. I can see why you get such high marks from your tutors."

"Thank you."

As we walk towards the exit there is a statute of a priest. I pick it up and hand it to her.

Here, take this as a token of your questing and clever mind.

"I .. I can't accept this. It's priceless ... who is this ..."

"Accept it Michelle. That's an order."

"Yes Sir."

"He is the high priest. It was thanks to him that the ritual was devised and conducted. He gave Khem what he always wanted."

"Which was what? Queen Clarissa?"

"In a way yes. As I mentioned only power was passed down through the female line. Khem needed queen Clarissa to maintain his power. I imagine he wanted her as she was probably a great beauty like the famous Cleopatra.

Khem tasked his high priest to conduct a ritual, probably over many, many years. Each component had to be researched and practiced. This was no simple ritual but one designed to give him lasting power. His high priest created something that was so powerful it allowed him to control queen Clarissa. But in ensuring its power and effect it was designed to go beyond being able to control just the queen."

"And if its that powerful I guess it still works now." Melissa's eye finally fell on the ring on my finger.

"Is ... Is that it ..."

"Yes ... It's getting hot in here isn't it?"

"Yes it is."

"Tell me Michelle, what do you know of the practices of BDSM?"

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers